Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,846 members, 7,802,700 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 07:17 PM

Reason Why People Post Unrelated Topics In The Romance Section - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Reason Why People Post Unrelated Topics In The Romance Section (1865 Views)

Join The Romance Sex Group Chat On Whatsapp / Answer The Romance Question Of The Person Above You / What has the Romance Section taught you? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reason Why People Post Unrelated Topics In The Romance Section by makydebbie(f): 8:04am On Jun 02, 2016
youngest85:
sleep carry u? dat sleep must be a weight lifter!
d sleep too strong!
Re: Reason Why People Post Unrelated Topics In The Romance Section by youngest85(m): 8:20am On Jun 02, 2016
makydebbie:
d sleep too strong!
smiles
Re: Reason Why People Post Unrelated Topics In The Romance Section by ERCROSS(m): 11:29pm On Jun 08, 2016
missmary:
Everyone holds a pen. Everyone wants to be heard when thier pens bleeds.

Most times people posts unrelated topics in the romance section.
Most times the original sections have no viewers..even if they do..they're very few that scale through.
Romance section has a large number of loyal viewers and no matter what you post, you get at least a comment( depending on the stupidity range tho).

When you see their topics, don't murder them, they're just looking for their target audience.

It isn't only romance that exists in this world.

Those that want to bash me. Your time starts now. The derailers are also welcomed. Awon were team, ekaabo, warlords your space has been booked, SBAON and NCAN

I like that phrase
when their pen bleeds
Was it originally coined by u ?
Re: Reason Why People Post Unrelated Topics In The Romance Section by missmary(f): 8:30am On Jun 09, 2016
ERCROSS:

I like that phrase when their pen bleeds Was it originally coined by u ?

Don't think so.
Re: Reason Why People Post Unrelated Topics In The Romance Section by ERCROSS(m): 5:20am On Jun 10, 2016
missmary:

Don't think so.
Owk... are u writer ?
Re: Reason Why People Post Unrelated Topics In The Romance Section by missmary(f): 8:49pm On Jun 10, 2016
ERCROSS:

Owk... are u writer ?

Hmmn.. Kinda

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Are The 5 Things You Cannot Go A Day Or Live Without? / Hanging Out With My Girl At Akure Shopping Plazza. / Help, I Feel Betrayed!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.