Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,456 members, 7,781,313 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 12:17 PM

Abuja-kaduna Rail Line Ready For Commercial Use In July – Amaechi(PHOTO) - Travel (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Abuja-kaduna Rail Line Ready For Commercial Use In July – Amaechi(PHOTO) (39199 Views)

Amaechi Inspects Abuja-Kaduna Rail (photos) / EMU Trains For Lagos Light Rail Blue Line Ready For Shipping / Lagos-ibadan Rail Line Ready In 2 Years, Amaechi Assures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abuja-kaduna Rail Line Ready For Commercial Use In July – Amaechi(PHOTO) by RELEASEUS: 4:37am On Jun 02, 2016
mrvitalis:
I thank Jonathan for carrying on obasanjos dream and I thank Buhari for finishing the project

Doesn't matter who started, continued or finished a project, a good project is a good project
You made a very intelligent and nice comment. It really dosent matter...we have lacked so much basic infrastructure that when one is done we are in awe and begin to politicize them as to who did it?
And for those who because of hatred for so called minority in Nigeria will still say GEJ did nothing for Nigeria. The man worked more in the north than his own region.
OBJ and Atiku built private institutions and university but he built 9 public universities...he uplifted and built Almajiri schools which no other president has thought of prior to his administration. I am not here to campaign for the man but I hate it when people say he did nothing for Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: Abuja-kaduna Rail Line Ready For Commercial Use In July – Amaechi(PHOTO) by nkemjacob2(m): 4:43am On Jun 02, 2016
mrvitalis:
I thank Jonathan for carrying on obasanjos dream and I thank Buhari for finishing the project

Doesn't matter who started, continued or finished a project, a good project is a good project
dat project is GeJ effort buhar do no finish anytin. D contract had been awarded long time. D praise goes to GEJ
Re: Abuja-kaduna Rail Line Ready For Commercial Use In July – Amaechi(PHOTO) by nkemjacob2(m): 4:53am On Jun 02, 2016
amaechi; APcmembers and PMB nigerians are still waiting for ur adminstration project
Re: Abuja-kaduna Rail Line Ready For Commercial Use In July – Amaechi(PHOTO) by kan12(m): 5:01am On Jun 02, 2016
rail hostess? wetin ABC dey wait fr?
Re: Abuja-kaduna Rail Line Ready For Commercial Use In July – Amaechi(PHOTO) by paragraph: 5:07am On Jun 02, 2016
mrvitalis:

That's a salient point which has been the bane of Nigeria's infrastructural development. That's why we have lots of abandoned projects. Government is a continuum. We don't care who did what, as long as it is being done. Dazzol...
Re: Abuja-kaduna Rail Line Ready For Commercial Use In July – Amaechi(PHOTO) by naijaforlife: 5:27am On Jun 02, 2016
'Great! Quite amazing how some Nigerians I mean 'Ugandans' quickly attribute the present administration's success to GEJ's incomplete projects as though his govt represents a political intercept, but quickly criticize the same present administration for lamenting on GEJ government's misdeeds.
Re: Abuja-kaduna Rail Line Ready For Commercial Use In July – Amaechi(PHOTO) by Arizonaguy(m): 5:47am On Jun 02, 2016
mrvitalis:

God has given you an insight and understanding....i am convinced you will go place
Re: Abuja-kaduna Rail Line Ready For Commercial Use In July – Amaechi(PHOTO) by ochobaba(m): 6:01am On Jun 02, 2016
KillerFrost:
Well..the fruits of one labourer is being reaped by another

no one is reaping any fruits here is called "continuity" that's what we have lacked over the years
Re: Abuja-kaduna Rail Line Ready For Commercial Use In July – Amaechi(PHOTO) by gare(f): 6:35am On Jun 02, 2016
KillerFrost:

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2016/06/abuja-kaduna-rail-line-will-ready-commercial-use-july/

Minister Of Transportation, Mr Chibuike Amaechi (r); Director of Rail Transportation, Mr Mohammed Babakobi (l), and other passengers test-riding in the first Class Coach of the Abuja-Kaduna Train Service from Idu Main Station to Kuchbun at Kubwa In Abuja On Wednesday (1/6/16)

He would not say it was GEJ that started the project, they never saw anything good in the previous administration, it is corruption they will start shouting and crying, but the good and sustainable things he did they will keep quiet, it's only God that will punish them and their descendants.
Re: Abuja-kaduna Rail Line Ready For Commercial Use In July – Amaechi(PHOTO) by anaton(m): 6:41am On Jun 02, 2016
All this long sermon just to prove that GEJ did not invest in the railways.Smcheew

68816419:

who started what, i am amazed how ignorant Nigerians are,GEJ never did any thing,GEJ did 6 years and could not even complete any of the projects

Nigerian Railway Modernization and Expansion Program

http://www.ngex.com/business/public/Broadcast-by-President-Obasanjo-on-Nigerian-Railway-Modernization-and

Broadcast by
His Excellency, President Olusegun Obasanjo, GCFR
On Nigerian Railway Modernization and Expansion Programme
Abuja, August 9, 2006

Fellow compatriots

It is with gratitude to God and great joy that I address you today as we mark another milestone in our on-going efforts to rejuvenate and reposition our country for greatness and sustained development. We have resolutely embraced reforms in order to move away from a past that was characterized by fiscal recklessness, plan indiscipline, misplaced priorities, and general insensitivity to the plight of the Nigerian people.

I am pleased to note that our reforms, your sacrifices and commitment to purposeful change are now yielding results. On all sectors of the economy, we are witnessing rapid changes and these are being acknowledged by the international community especially by our development partners. While we give thanks to God and I specially commend all Nigerians, we cannot and must not rest on our oars until we get to our set goals and destinations.

One area in which we have invested a lot of time, energy and resources is infrastructural rehabilitation and development. It is difficult to believe that in the decade before 1999, not a single investment was made in the power sector. The railway was not an exception to this neglect and policy indifference. Hence, I am pleased and proud to inform you all today, that the government has come up with a very bold and comprehensive agenda for the re-development, modernization and expansion of our national railway transportation system to meet our socio-economic, political, cultural development and integration objectives.

Broadly speaking, transportation offers tremendous potentials and opportunities for activating, stimulating and integrating national economies and ensuring national interaction and unity. The role of the railway mode of transport in particular has been quite significant in this respect and is quite evident in international economic and social relations and even within nations such as Nigeria.

No nation has achieved holistic development in all its ramifications without a coherent, integrated, efficient and reliable transportation system. It is therefore important that we place our railway development in proper historical perspective in order to fully appreciate the importance of our new path and approach in our inter-modal and comprehensive transportation system planning and development.

This inter-modal system includes road, inland waterways, and air transportation. Our investments in these areas are coordinated to make a lasting impact through a holistic transportation system across the country. Though I have not included bicycles in the inter-modal list of transport systems, it must not be forgotten, if only for its physical exercise and therefore, health implications.

The development of railways in Nigeria, like in most African countries was the initiative of the Colonial Administration with the objectives of exercising full political control, penetrating the hinterland, and evacuating goods to the coast for export to develop and feed their industry.

Actual railway construction in Nigeria commenced in 1898 with a 32 km line of 1067mm gauge from Iddo (Lagos State) to Otta (Ogun State), which was further extended to Ibadan covering a total of 193 km in 1901. Railway construction continued incrementally in such manners between 1901–1910, Ibadan–Jebba (295 km); 1907–1911, Kano–Baro (562 km); 1909–1915, Jebba–Minna (252 km); 1914–1916, Port-Harcourt–Enugu (243 km); and 1922–1927, Kafanchan–Jos (179 km).

Unfortunately, in spite of the obvious benefits of railway transportation, further development was more or less stultified between 1927 and 1958- a period of thirty-one years. It was not until 1958 with the construction of Kafanchan to Bauchi line (238 km) that work resumed on the rail system. This was followed between 1961–1964 with the Bauchi-Maiduguri line (302km).

This brought the total rail route of the Nigerian Railway Network to 3505 km (and if sidings are included, to 4,332 km).

In addition to the network mentioned is the 277 km on-going standard gauge railway specifically built and being dedicated to the steel complexes of Ajaokuta, Delta (Warri) and Itakpe (Iron-Ore mine). This line that stretches from Itakpe through Ajaokuta to Warri is at 90% completion level and would be put into full operational use this year as a Concession line to the operators of the concessioned Ajaokuta Steel Plants.

The emergence of the Nigerian Government Railways in 1912 was paradoxical and challenging especially with the amalgamation of the Northern and Southern Protectorates in 1914. Railway development in Nigeria during this period brought in its wake great socio-cultural impact as seen in the movement of traders from different regions and ethnic background to commercial towns created by railway activities. Besides normal commercial activities in these new commercial towns, inter-ethnic marriages, new dressing habits, food and languages and new tourist attractions, have emerged including mega towns referred to in Nigeria as Railway Towns. These include Lagos, Umuahia, Zaria, Kano, Kafanchan, Jos, Enugu, Aba and Port Harcourt.

The establishment of the Nigerian Railway Corporation in 1955 with sole responsibility for the provision of rail transport in Nigeria provided an exciting opportunity for the movement of goods and persons across the country. The corporation performed reasonably well between 1955 and 1979. In the period 1972 – 1979, in spite of efforts by Government to rehabilitate and reposition the sector, a steady process of decline in its business operations had set in.
This process was later accelerated by the systemic decay of the Corporation’s entire infrastructure, manpower and institutions.

Statistics on passenger and freight traffic show that while the Corporation in 1964 carried 11,288,000 passengers and 2,960,000 tonnes of freight, these figures dropped to 4,342,000 passengers and 1,098,000 tonnes of freight in 1974. Thereafter passenger traffic gradually grew back to 6.7 million in 1978 and reached a peak of 15.5 million in 1984 with the help of RITES of India brought in by our military administration. This declined again to 3.0 million in 1991 and 1.6 million in 2003. The same dismal performance is also reflected in the freight traffic fluctuation from 3 million tones in the 1960’s and 1970’s to less than 100,000 tonnes in recent times.

The same deplorable performance is reflected in the 6% daily locomotive availability rate and in the fact that only 25% of the over 700 Coaches and 4,000 wagons were available for use in recent times. It was certainly a combination of corruption, poor management, inefficiency, lack of adequate marketing, failure to develop new lines and to plan ahead or introduce new technology and adapt to global best practices that saw the near total collapse of the railway in Nigeria.

Government made several efforts in the last 20 years to address the deterioration. Such efforts included:

(a) Techno-Managerial Services by Rites of India (1979 – 1982);

(b) Romanian Project for the supply of Rolling Stock and
Workshop equipment (1986 – 1996) but inconclusive; and

(c) CCECC Track Rehabilitation and some Rolling Stock (1995 – 2003).

In addition to these efforts, studies were concluded on how to get the railway started including the 25-Year Vision Plan which provided the global framework and benchmark for possible Rail expansion and modernization for over 8,000 kms linking all State Capitals and major population centres and industrial areas in the country to be developed over a period of twenty-five years. The report was prepared in 2002.

As part of the effort to bring in private capital, skills and technology, the Bureau of Public Enterprises (BPE) is already considering the possibility of concessioning the existing East, West and Central lines (i.e. Port-Harcourt to Maiduguri with link line from Kafanchan to Kaduna; Lagos to Kano; and Itakpe to Ajaokuta to Warri Rail Lines respectively). Even this requires minimal rehabilitation to get value for money from concessionaires.

Today, we have a new vision, a new commitment, and a holistic strategic plan encompassing expansion and modernization of the Railway to be implemented within a 25-year time frame. Various scenarios and options of commencing and progressing with the implementation of the Plan have been presented for consideration at various fora. Following the presentation of Draft Final Proposal to the Federal Executive Council on 19th July, 2006 the Federal Government endorsed an implementation Plan entailing:

(a) 3 Nos. Longitudinal Lines, Lagos – Up North, Warri – Up North and Port Harcourt – Up North

(b) 4 Nos. Latitudinal Lines; and

(c) Branch and Extension Lines.

This covers all the State Capitals and major commercial centers in the country. Within this framework, it is further agreed that the 1st Phase of the Railway Line should entail the Lagos–Kano Standard gauge, double track railway line spanning over 1315 kilometers with a loop from Minna to Abuja and only Abuja to Kaduna being single track due to inadequate anticipated traffic. It was further agreed that the scope of work, segmentation and construction will follow 5 segments:

1. Lagos – Ibadan

2. Ibadan – Ilorin

3. Ilorin – Minna

4. Minna – Kano; and

5. Minna – Abuja – Kaduna.

This new approach will significantly impact on our people and their communities. It will ease movement, reduce reliance on vehicles and the airport, promote tourism, and build on the foundations of integration, unity, cooperation, and social harmony that we have been working so hard to consolidate.

The design criteria or technical features are:

1. A speed of 120 to 150 km/hour for passenger service

2. A speed of 80km/hour for freight service

3. Rail gauge of 1435 mm Standard Gauge

4. Maximum gradient of 12%, and in exceptional situations 15%;

5. Minimum curve radius: ordinary terrain 2000m, difficult terrain 1200m;

6. Traction type: diesel-electric engine (3 phase engine).

7. Axle weight: 23 tons

8. Type of rail: 60kg/m

9. Block type: computer interlocking, inter-station automatic block, subject to being upgradeable.

10. Continuous welded rail shall be applied on all the tracks.

The construction of the rail line will employ tens of thousands of Nigerians immediately. The entire project will promote technology transfer, the building of new skills, and the development of rail allied industries. As much as possible, local materials will be used.
Furthermore, the towns and communities around the railways will experience an improved socio-economic activity that reduces their unemployment rates.

Fellow Nigerians, this is a critical stage of our national economic growth and development. Our much desired national economic growth, development and cohesion can only be achieved with a modern and virile transportation system of which railway is a very critical part. Therefore, all Nigerians should co-operate with the Government, its consultants and contractors to ensure that the project is completed at the scheduled time for the benefit of all.

Phase I is scheduled to be completed in four years at a cost of $8.3 billion of which $2 billion is being obtained as soft loan from the Chinese Government. Phase II, which will be the second spine of the backbone- Port Harcourt to Jos, with the same design criteria, will follow on the heels of Phase I.

In this regard, those who have encroached on railway land should quietly leave such piece of land to save the Government and themselves the effort of using all means to reclaim such right of way. There will also be need to acquire new land for the modernization and expansion to new locations. I appeal to State Governments and land occupiers to co-operate in making land available for this all-important project.

By the grace of God Almighty, contract formalities for the award and commencement of Lagos–Kano 1st Phase Project of the modernization programme will be signed this month; and construction work will commence immediately thereafter.

To start with, the Federal Government is committing the sum of US$2.5 billion dollars – one billion dollars from the Chinese Government concessionary loan and with one and a half billion dollars Federal Government counterpart additions between 2006 and 2007. It is my hope that subsequent Administrations will buy into this vision and that other friendly countries will offer similar concessionary loan assistance to continue the project in the years ahead with the possibility of a West African regional railway system.

I look forward to the successful completion of the first phase of the Project and the realization of our 25-Year Rail Vision for our benefit and those of succeeding generations. Let us collectively welcome the new future of railway service in Nigeria.

May God continue to bless our dear country, Nigeria.

Thank you
Re: Abuja-kaduna Rail Line Ready For Commercial Use In July – Amaechi(PHOTO) by PRYCE(m): 6:44am On Jun 02, 2016
omenka:
Na wa oo!! cheesy
See this guy... im leave matter wey pass im power dey look for "soft target" like this regime's Boko Haram!

I guess you were too ashamed to comment on the topic huh... cheesy

Well, we all have our shortcomings!
Re: Abuja-kaduna Rail Line Ready For Commercial Use In July – Amaechi(PHOTO) by francisbarrack(m): 6:45am On Jun 02, 2016
ajebuter:
Another GEJ achievement being claimed by APC

Awon opuro oshi..

Kileleyii soo kenu
Re: Abuja-kaduna Rail Line Ready For Commercial Use In July – Amaechi(PHOTO) by softwhispers: 6:50am On Jun 02, 2016
crazymommy:
We thanks u too...grin
crazymommy, you funny die, I swear!
Re: Abuja-kaduna Rail Line Ready For Commercial Use In July – Amaechi(PHOTO) by lordkhalifa(m): 6:56am On Jun 02, 2016
Hehehehehehehehe I can't even try that death trap....

Make I dey manage our spoiled road full of potholes, amaechi the lizard of ibima u can make train your only means of transportation cheesy grin cheesy
Re: Abuja-kaduna Rail Line Ready For Commercial Use In July – Amaechi(PHOTO) by slawali: 7:34am On Jun 02, 2016
God bless Nigeri
Re: Abuja-kaduna Rail Line Ready For Commercial Use In July – Amaechi(PHOTO) by slawali: 7:36am On Jun 02, 2016
God bless Niger,d project was completed under APC administration no story.
Re: Abuja-kaduna Rail Line Ready For Commercial Use In July – Amaechi(PHOTO) by ajebuter(f): 7:39am On Jun 02, 2016
francisbarrack:

Kileleyii soo kenu

Ki lo jo leti e?
Re: Abuja-kaduna Rail Line Ready For Commercial Use In July – Amaechi(PHOTO) by Syjibrin(f): 8:05am On Jun 02, 2016
crazymommy:
The way you people politicize everything is pathetic...
don't mind that fool call himself ajebuta
Re: Abuja-kaduna Rail Line Ready For Commercial Use In July – Amaechi(PHOTO) by Syjibrin(f): 8:07am On Jun 02, 2016
crazymommy:
The way you people politicize everything is pathetic...
she is even a lady sorry her self
Re: Abuja-kaduna Rail Line Ready For Commercial Use In July – Amaechi(PHOTO) by tonguengineer(m): 8:09am On Jun 02, 2016
This dog of ubima stupidity stinks
Imagine u re commissioning a rail line that u said does not exist in Nigeria and not only that u re even feeling high inside that train when u re test running it

Amaechi is indeed a dog
Re: Abuja-kaduna Rail Line Ready For Commercial Use In July – Amaechi(PHOTO) by GoodMuyis(m): 8:20am On Jun 02, 2016
RedCapChief:
In December 2015, Rotimi Amaechi said he never knew railway transport still existed in Nigeria

Now he is feeling fly about the commissioning of Abuja-Kaduna line. He'll probably add it to the list of his achievements

May God deliver us from "Monkey go work, Baboon go chop"

yea because baboon will no longer be soak in blood

1 Like

Re: Abuja-kaduna Rail Line Ready For Commercial Use In July – Amaechi(PHOTO) by Youngzedd(m): 8:24am On Jun 02, 2016
mrvitalis:

Re: Abuja-kaduna Rail Line Ready For Commercial Use In July – Amaechi(PHOTO) by blackpanda: 8:29am On Jun 02, 2016
ajebuter:
Another GEJ achievement being claimed by APC

Awon opuro oshi..

Smh!

Its not GEJ's project. Started by obasanjo, completed by Buhari. GEJ simply used it to siphon funds
Re: Abuja-kaduna Rail Line Ready For Commercial Use In July – Amaechi(PHOTO) by Leke001: 8:29am On Jun 02, 2016
GEJ...you did your bit,thank you
Re: Abuja-kaduna Rail Line Ready For Commercial Use In July – Amaechi(PHOTO) by Emekayoung(m): 8:29am On Jun 02, 2016
crazymommy:
It is not just about who started the exam but its about who submitted his paper...grin

But do u know it's not all about who submitted his papar but its about who passed d exam wit gud grades...
Re: Abuja-kaduna Rail Line Ready For Commercial Use In July – Amaechi(PHOTO) by cuteboy2: 8:31am On Jun 02, 2016
In January 2016, the MD of Nigerian Railway Corporation Mr Adeseyi Sijuwade publicly announced that the rail system is ready, and that the coaches which were ordered by the previous government is expected to arrive in Feb/March 2016. Then the Kaduna-Abuja rail link will be put to use. See the link to the story below

https://www.nairaland.com/2892093/nigerias-first-ever-high-speed-rail

Why is telling lies so deeply ingrained in the DNA of Buhari's government. Seems every Minister in the cabinet is completely sold out to this idea of deceiving and hoodwinking Nigerians.

A few points:
* In Jan 2016, the new Ministers are just trying to settle in and familiarise themselves with their ministries

* Govt was still struggling to put together a template for 2016 Budget. After a lot of summersault, including the stealing of the budget, this budget was just signed by President a few weeks ago. So far not a kobo has yet been released for any capital project.

* The Abj-Kaduna rail contractor, CECC was just carrying on from previous milestone payments.

* Amaechi himself said late last year when he shamelessly went to take a ride in the Markurdi-Port Harcourt rail line completed by GEJ that he did not know a functioning rail system still existed in Nigeria. That is the picture the OP is using in this post.

* So what effort exactly did Amaechi as Transport Minister contribute into this project, apart from not vindictively halting it as he did the Maritime University in Bayelsa to spite Jonathan?

It is perfectly OK for a new govt to continue with previous policies that worked, after all govt is a continuum. But at least, like Buhari who never fails to commend the political deftness of GEJ in conducting a credible election and conceding defeat to prevent bloodshed, Amaechi should acknowledge credible achievements of previous govt.

It will also do this nation a lot of good if the sound agricultural policies and visible achievements recorded under former Agriculture Akinwunmi Adesina, now African Development Bank (AFDB) President are vigorously sustained by new Agric Minister Audu Ogbeh. Buhari fully understood the stellar performance and achievement of Adesina, that is why he lobbied so hard using Atiku on several shuttle missions to South Africa to get Adesina the AFDB position.

Right now Audu Ogbeh is expending his energy spewing lies about fertilizer scam that GEJ effectively ended by resorting to e-subsidy and direct allocation to farmers under Adesina's well-articulated programme. Maize disease has also surfaced, something that was previously unheard of. There is no articulated plan of action by Agric Minister to to contain this scourge.
Re: Abuja-kaduna Rail Line Ready For Commercial Use In July – Amaechi(PHOTO) by jantavanta(m): 8:33am On Jun 02, 2016
Any big project requires continuous support an Initiating Govt., An Implementing Govt., and a Finishing Govt.

No single govt can do it alone.

Get your National ID Card ready. I have mine. Waiting to join the test ride.
Re: Abuja-kaduna Rail Line Ready For Commercial Use In July – Amaechi(PHOTO) by ShilohEagle(m): 8:45am On Jun 02, 2016
crazymommy:
We thanks u too...grin
I don laff tire. Some peeps really got eyes for sentence sha. I no even see am
Re: Abuja-kaduna Rail Line Ready For Commercial Use In July – Amaechi(PHOTO) by cuteboy2: 8:47am On Jun 02, 2016
anaton:
All this long sermon just to prove that GEJ did not invest in the railways.Smcheew

who started what, i am amazed how ignorant Nigerians are,GEJ never did any thing,GEJ did 6 years and could not even complete any of the projects

Can we also say that Fashola did not achieve anything in his 8 years as Lagos State governor because the plans he so effectively implemented were not his own but that of his predecessor Tinubu?

Let us stop being clever by halves. Nigeria needs continuation of good policies and projects. Let someone whisper to Amaechi to go and re-open and commission that Maritime University at Okerenkoko. It is a wise thing to do. We cannot afford such large project built by tax payers money to be destroyed by one man just to score silly political points.
Re: Abuja-kaduna Rail Line Ready For Commercial Use In July – Amaechi(PHOTO) by ajebuter(f): 8:54am On Jun 02, 2016
blackpanda:

Smh!

Its not GEJ's project. Started by obasanjo, completed by Buhari. GEJ simply used it to siphon funds

Buhari completed a project?!

Make I laugh wella... grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Abuja-kaduna Rail Line Ready For Commercial Use In July – Amaechi(PHOTO) by cstr8: 9:08am On Jun 02, 2016
blackpanda:

Smh!

When did amaechi gets funds to 'finish'' a rail project?
I thought the budget was just recently signed and funds are even scarce to get now due to dismal economy.
Btw, why couldn't obasanjo finish a single rail project in 8 whooping years? Now i am assuming your cognitive faculty have not been totally degraded by your long period of being sycophantic.
Re: Abuja-kaduna Rail Line Ready For Commercial Use In July – Amaechi(PHOTO) by blackpanda: 9:13am On Jun 02, 2016
ajebuter:

Buhari completed a project?!

Make I laugh wella... grin grin grin grin grin

Yes he did
And no there's nothing funny

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

An Overview Of Lagos-Airport Road Construction - Photos / UK Man Confronts Nigerian Neighbour After He Stopped Him From Using His Wifi / "Smoke Covers Aero Flight From Port-Harcourt To Lagos"- Female Twitter User Says

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.