Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,471 members, 7,808,695 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:32 PM

Photos Of Babymamas And Children Of 2face - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Photos Of Babymamas And Children Of 2face (103945 Views)

Adorable Photos Of 2face’s Sons At Their Baby Brother’s Christening / Fans Caption This Photo Of 2face And Annie Idibia / ‘Why Dammy Krane Was Kicked Out Of 2face’s Record Label’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos Of Babymamas And Children Of 2face by empire02: 10:24pm On Jun 01, 2016
Flexherbal:
I still respect 2baba.
;;;;;;;;;;;;no be small fin o
Re: Photos Of Babymamas And Children Of 2face by Nobody: 10:25pm On Jun 01, 2016
nkemdi89:
Some women sha, going ahead to have not just one but three children for a man who hasnt even put wine on your head. This can not happen to any true ibo girl.
Story grin
Anna Banner is an Anambra princess.

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photos Of Babymamas And Children Of 2face by Hillzy(m): 10:26pm On Jun 01, 2016
2baba dis ur gene na follow come oooo

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Babymamas And Children Of 2face by Donwizbro(m): 10:28pm On Jun 01, 2016
Ozzugworgroup:
Mmmmmm
dis ur meme funny o. Lol.
Re: Photos Of Babymamas And Children Of 2face by Nobody: 10:29pm On Jun 01, 2016
Sunmbo boys looks so fresh and handsome , as well as annies girls
Its very clear sunmbo's pastor husband is doing a good job taking care of tuface boys as his own.. Sunbo head dey there... Better move on, when a good offer comes up than wasting time.waiting hopelessly on player... God bless her husband.

Then Pero? Sighs.... Tuface pls i take God beg you, if u are reading this .. Try send upkeeep allowance to Pero.. pero kids for u looks hungry and alone.. Doesnt speak well about yur image.. Remember they are yur splitting image.. Just try yur best as a responsible father , thats all.

Annie, whether u like it or not ? U knew what u were getting into, but u still went ahead to marry father of all nations.. How many baby mamas of tuface will u fight and insult? How long will u have sleepless nights ,keeping tabs on him.. Like it works, abi?
Just accept the destiny u created for yourself and allow those innocent kids.enjoy their father..

Like kilode, sef angry

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photos Of Babymamas And Children Of 2face by fulfillment2020(m): 10:29pm On Jun 01, 2016
See as Annie daughters dey like puff puff.

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of Babymamas And Children Of 2face by nkemdi89(f): 10:31pm On Jun 01, 2016
iAmCharis:
Story grin
Anna Banner is an Anambra princess.
"No true" ibo girl.

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of Babymamas And Children Of 2face by Nobody: 10:36pm On Jun 01, 2016
nkemdi89:

"No true" ibo girl.
What could be "truer" than been a king's daughter? They must have inculcated their culture and traditions into her while growing. So?

12 Likes

Re: Photos Of Babymamas And Children Of 2face by Codes151(m): 10:37pm On Jun 01, 2016
Seeing the first pic, its obvious 2baba dey take okaniki gin well well! Cuz if u take atleast red label u go still try see well!

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Babymamas And Children Of 2face by valralph(m): 10:47pm On Jun 01, 2016
2baba is my real G, only u one na bad bad so baddest for woman matter.
Re: Photos Of Babymamas And Children Of 2face by Nobody: 10:49pm On Jun 01, 2016
Re: Photos Of Babymamas And Children Of 2face by annnikky(f): 10:52pm On Jun 01, 2016
2baba is d only guy d@ did wat God said "go to d world n multiply" he's really doing exactly d@. Fada of all nation{nna uwa n'ile}
Re: Photos Of Babymamas And Children Of 2face by obontami: 10:53pm On Jun 01, 2016
Are u sure about that ??

please tell me something
laurel03:
2baba even get many kids for Ghana
Re: Photos Of Babymamas And Children Of 2face by Ekakamba: 10:54pm On Jun 01, 2016
Father Abraham grin grin
Re: Photos Of Babymamas And Children Of 2face by Nobody: 10:59pm On Jun 01, 2016
It is the women that should cover their faces in shame...yuk

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Babymamas And Children Of 2face by Klington: 11:04pm On Jun 01, 2016
united nation cool
Re: Photos Of Babymamas And Children Of 2face by DzTzl(f): 11:04pm On Jun 01, 2016
nkemdi89:
Some women sha, going ahead to have not just one but three children for a man who hasnt even put wine on your head. This can not happen to any true ibo girl.
dont be an hypocrite, its obvious dre relationship is consensual stop blaming d lady & exonerating the dude, little wonder sm guys take us for granted, pple lk u make dm bliv we have a messed up mindset.

7 Likes

Re: Photos Of Babymamas And Children Of 2face by uzolexis(f): 11:05pm On Jun 01, 2016
GogobiriLalas:
It is the women that should cover their faces in shame...yuk

why did they get themselves pregnant both parties are to blame.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Babymamas And Children Of 2face by laikas: 11:05pm On Jun 01, 2016
SmithHumble50:
But why is Annie insecured?

No be her be head wife

But then again.. a guy like 2face u can never trust him..

I remebered him kissing one of his baby mammas in a club in lagos...

Annie Take heart OK!!!
she has dated dis guy 4 yrs n wit the children saga, she is suppose to have known his dos n donts b4 she gree marry am. she suppose to no say al dis tins go comup. no mata how a man tells his woman"baby am nw a change" or "baby i'll change" leave am al na wash, unles say God is involve or en don c somtin wey big pass am.

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of Babymamas And Children Of 2face by laikas: 11:08pm On Jun 01, 2016
Ozzugworgroup:
Mmmmmm
chai, dis one na die. u take a mans family egg, u take his life.
Re: Photos Of Babymamas And Children Of 2face by jasysandra(f): 11:10pm On Jun 01, 2016
This guy is so good.
Re: Photos Of Babymamas And Children Of 2face by Nobody: 11:15pm On Jun 01, 2016
2baba.... But why naa

However,

Vote Ivyy For miss NL

BEAUTY and Intelligence personified.
Re: Photos Of Babymamas And Children Of 2face by Stakekay1(m): 11:15pm On Jun 01, 2016
Chai! Why did Tubaba leave Sumbo for Annie? Was he blind? Tubaba no get taste at all. Sumbo kids took semblance of Tubaba 100%. Calabar vegetable really work on him.
Re: Photos Of Babymamas And Children Of 2face by Nobody: 11:16pm On Jun 01, 2016
Goddamn which kain jazzx 2 face put for dick sef? This guy dick go long well well kon fat join cheesy. See as I'm dey produce offspring. Annie fine small but that Sunbo cute pieces! See adorable children! 2 baba tugbasky! grin

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Babymamas And Children Of 2face by Lanceslot(m): 11:20pm On Jun 01, 2016
Ozzugworgroup:
Mmmmmm
Blood of moses! This is brutal and obviously the most painful way to die.
Re: Photos Of Babymamas And Children Of 2face by nkemdi89(f): 11:31pm On Jun 01, 2016
DzTzl:
dont be an hypocrite, its obvious dre relationship is consensual stop blaming d lady & exonerating the dude, little wonder sm guys take us for granted, pple lk u make dm bliv we have a messed up mindset.
It's consensual to have three children out of wedlock, in the east it's not, we can accept the first not two more, I don't know if your culture promotes promiscuity but mine teaches a lady to keep her leg close if she isnt married ,first one can be a mistake but not in these cases as the ladies were competing on who will have the highest number of children, it's a shame, you can say my culture is archaic and not trendy but at least it saves women the future headache of the so call baby mama drama.

6 Likes

Re: Photos Of Babymamas And Children Of 2face by Missmossy(f): 11:38pm On Jun 01, 2016
Ewww father of many nations grin grin

Annie tried sha, only one man with different baby mamas and kids. I pity the future of the kids more.

Now all might look sweet and rosy when they are older, reality sets in.

4 Likes

Re: Photos Of Babymamas And Children Of 2face by Oyimeoyimemua(f): 11:59pm On Jun 01, 2016
Amefrica:
Father Abraham! grin grin
has many............
Re: Photos Of Babymamas And Children Of 2face by Pyno30: 12:05am On Jun 02, 2016
;DHe should have married second to the last picture lady with two boys,
there's no doubt they his kids,
but the other ones look's like they did contribution of sperm to born them,
Re: Photos Of Babymamas And Children Of 2face by delightf(f): 12:13am On Jun 02, 2016
Nothig spoil annie has girls pero has 2sons nd 1girl
Don't qote me wrong 2yrs coming pero. Be back to 2baba
D sons remesble their father a lot
Annie calm down ooo see u @ d down tip

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of Babymamas And Children Of 2face by delightf(f): 12:21am On Jun 02, 2016
2baba wants pero back but jst can't live annie alone
Annie can't stop him cus she has no male so pero is a monther of 3 2boys nd 1girl
2baba want his sons back

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Wizkid At The Background In Dagrin's Throwback Photo / Temitope Osoba: “I Once Had Sex In The Car And On The Beach” / Hushpuppi's White Friend, Abudhabifargo, Blasts Him (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.