Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,590 members, 7,809,135 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:49 AM

The Church Accountant (season 3) 18+… Part 15 - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / The Church Accountant (season 3) 18+… Part 15 (2490 Views)

Must Read: The Church Accountant (season 4) 18+… Part 4 / Must Read: The Church Accountant (season 3) 18+… Part 26 / Must Read: The Church Accountant (season 3) 18+… Part 20 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Church Accountant (season 3) 18+… Part 15 by dankuruso: 9:26pm On Jun 01, 2016
When I woke up it was already 5am. When I checked my phone, I saw 16 missed calls 8 from Ifeoma, 6 from Kolade and 2 from an unknown number, four messages Ifeoma, Kolade and Kafeeya. I read the messages and responded the message from Kolade and Kafeeya. When I looked beside me I saw Helen sleeping like a log of wood. I stood up in order to prepare for office when Helen woke up. Helen: Accountant, good morning. Me: sleepy, sleepy how was your nite? Helen: you made me feel as if I was just having s*x for the first time. We talked for some minutes. She was begging me not to take the church accounts from her bank. She even gave the condition that she will always be at my beck and call whenever I need to Bleep her. by 6.20am, I left her house and went straight to office. When I got to office, I saw Mercy already in the church office working. When she saw me, she quickly finished her job and came into my office. When she entered, she locked my door, switched off the lights and came to meet me. Mercy: accountant I want you to Bleep me Me: in the office? Instead of answering me, she sat on my laps, removed my c^ck and guided it into her pu33y. we bleeped in that position for 10 minutes then she stood up, removed my c^ck from her pu33y, returned it back into my trousers, cleaned herself up and whispered into my ears “let’s go home together” and left my office. I went downstairs to wait for her and when I saw her, we both went to her house. When we entered her room she tore off the clothes on her and she went directly to my c^ck, removed it rubbed it together with her hands. When my c^ck was fully erect, she guided it into her pu33y. I bleeped her in missionary position for 10 minutes and when I was about to Pour, I removed my c^ck and cummed on her. after we rested for some minutes, she stood up, cleaned herself and went to prepare breakfast. When I checked my phone, I saw a whatsapp notification from Titilayo “where the h3ll you kept your phone I have been calling you since yesterday” I called her line but her number wasn’t going. I replied her on whatsapp then after we started our conversation. I was so engrossed in our chats not until when I felt some fingers rubbing my ears. When I saw Mercy we both smiled. Mercy: is that our wife? Me: yes ke Mercy: hmmm. So what about me? Me: what did you tell me that other time? Instead of answering she placed a kiss on my lips. Mercy: I feel like marrying you. Me: hehehehehehehehehe After taking breakfast, we talked for several minutes. Then a call came into my phone. It was Sis. Kafeeya Me: hallo Kafeeya: Accountant, how are you? Me: I am fine. Kafeeya: where are you? Me: in a friend’s place Kafeeya: or in those girls place Me: ermmmm…..yes Kafeeya: I trust them, “won ni fe fi Microsoft Cloud ro ojo”(they will not want to allow Microsoft Cloud to rain). I wanted you to come and see me today. Me: today Kafeeya: yes today or….? Me: or wetin Kafeeya: or you dey sexvice a chic Me: infact I am doing a party. Kafeeya: WHAT Me: I know you go shout. I will call you later in the day. Kafeeya: call me before 2pm so that I will know if I will go to rehearsal today. Me: ok. I will call. (call ends) After the call, I was perplexed>>>>> slept in Helen’s place, fccuked Mercy this morning and Kafeeya wants me to come and see her. I was lost in thought when I felt a touch on my shoulder. To Be Continued… http://unitedloaded.com/forum2_theme_112131199.xhtml?tema=233

(1) (Reply)

The Role Of Communication In An Organization / Ekún Ìyàwó / The World Ends

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.