Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,332 members, 7,808,148 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:48 AM

Cheapest Data Plans In Nigeria (first Update) - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Cheapest Data Plans In Nigeria (first Update) (648 Views)

Best & Cheapest Data Plans In Nigeria For May 2017 / 17-Year-Old Boy Helps Polytechnic To Build Nigeria's First Locally-Made Drone / How To Get 6GB Data For #1,000 Best And Cheapest Data Plan In Naija (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Cheapest Data Plans In Nigeria (first Update) by cuulgeek(m): 10:54pm On Jun 01, 2016
[Updated 01/06/2016]

After writing about the Cheapest data plan hacks in Nigeria. It is only ideal that we go on and check out the regular Data plans in Nigeria that are the cheapest across all major networks. The Data plans I’m considering are 24 hour plans that have a validity period of 30 days and wouldn’t break the bank. Here’s my list of the Cheapest Data plans in Nigeria.

GLO MOBILE

As usual I will be starting with Glo Mobile Nigeria. Their Plans are awesome and I especially love the 5,000 and 8,000 plans most especially because you can share the bundle. Hence you can have like a family of four buying the 8,000 plan and then sharing it with each other.

Just today, 1st June, 2016 glo mobile has decided to double it’s data plan and it’s now much fun. I am sure offices will easily switch to glo as their primary data network across the country while it is now advisable for homes to have wifi hotspots powered by glo mobile.

Full Post here ---> http://cuulgeek.com.ng/cheapest-data-plans-nigeria/

Re: Cheapest Data Plans In Nigeria (first Update) by olamds(m): 9:21pm On Jun 03, 2016
I am Gloing.........Glow...Glo Rule Ur World.....

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

All Networks Are Scams / Happenings / Things To Know About Protecting Online Identity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.