Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,294 members, 7,807,999 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:58 AM

Nigerian Actors Or Actresses You Would Want To Act With - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Nigerian Actors Or Actresses You Would Want To Act With (9663 Views)

Photos Of The First Nigerian Actors Before 1930 / Websites of Nigerian Actors and Actresses / Most Handsome Nigerian Actors (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Actors Or Actresses You Would Want To Act With by hotangel2(f): 6:39pm On Nov 18, 2005
Hi y'all. I just want to know, some of the actors or actresses you would Love to act with if you were allowed to. You should tell us who they are, and why you feel u could act with them. What you feel about them, and so on.

I personaly would do anything (i take that back), to act with "Olu Jacobs, RMD, Patience ozokwor, Steph okereke, Oge okoye, Pat attah, Desmond Elliot, genny, Omotola, Ini Edo, chidi mokeme and Stella Damascus Aboderin".
I wouldn't mind acting with ramsey noah though...

I would love to act with these people because i think they are the best! As in acting wise...

This is in no form a "best actor or best actress thread".. it's just mainly about actors and actresses you would love to act with.

Lets hear yours.
smiley
Re: Nigerian Actors Or Actresses You Would Want To Act With by Krystal: 2:50am On Nov 21, 2005
I would love to act with Desmond, Chidi, Patt and Jim Ikye for males. For females I would like to act with Stella, Omotola and Pashance.
Re: Nigerian Actors Or Actresses You Would Want To Act With by Eldorado: 2:32pm On Dec 03, 2005
i would personaly want to act with,
Chidi Mokeme,RMD,PATT,EMeka ike and enyiocha
for the ladies the likes of Eucharia,Genny,Chiege and Stella
Re: Nigerian Actors Or Actresses You Would Want To Act With by Oracle(m): 2:59am On Dec 14, 2005
Desmond, RMD, Olu jacobs, Pete Edochie
Liz Benson, Joke Sylva, Ngozi Ezeonu and Onyeka Onwenu
Re: Nigerian Actors Or Actresses You Would Want To Act With by ozi(f): 6:30pm On Dec 19, 2005
would like to act with kalu ikeagwu.

he's new on the scene.
Re: Nigerian Actors Or Actresses You Would Want To Act With by Nobody: 7:36pm On Dec 21, 2005
Im listing Nigeria's OUTSTANDING Actors/Actresses , not all those crappy ones

Ramsey Nouah
Omotola Jalade E.
Liz Benson
Eucharia A
Genevieve Nnaji
RMD

i wanna say Pat Attah but hes not outstanding , well not yet
Re: Nigerian Actors Or Actresses You Would Want To Act With by fancidiva(f): 6:26am On Dec 23, 2005
i'll love to act with RMD wink, chidi mokeme wink, desmond elliot, pat attah, genevieve, stella damascus, ini edo, oge okoye, patience, chioma chukwuka, kate henshaw, omotala, stephenie undecided.........because they rock!!!!!!!
Re: Nigerian Actors Or Actresses You Would Want To Act With by ozi(f): 11:40am On Dec 23, 2005
fancidiva, its seems u want to act with everyone. all the actors and actresses seem to be on ur list.
Re: Nigerian Actors Or Actresses You Would Want To Act With by fancidiva(f): 4:22pm On Dec 24, 2005
my sis, i dooooo!!!!! if it's possible i will act with all of them.
Re: Nigerian Actors Or Actresses You Would Want To Act With by fancidiva(f): 4:25pm On Dec 24, 2005
however, not all the actors and actresses are on my list smiley smiley... just my much-loved ones
Re: Nigerian Actors Or Actresses You Would Want To Act With by aafricana1(f): 6:09pm On Jan 04, 2006
i agree with hot angel, the people she mentioned are legends especially, patience ozokwor, she makes me laugh so much shes wicked, i love her. id love 2 work with her and rmd mostly followed by ramsey nouah- maybe a love scene,cheesy, messing cheesy
Re: Nigerian Actors Or Actresses You Would Want To Act With by ldollier(f): 6:55pm On Jan 04, 2006
jim iyke.. jim iyke... jim iyke( a sex scene.)
Re: Nigerian Actors Or Actresses You Would Want To Act With by Advin(m): 7:21pm On Jan 04, 2006
Liz Benson
RMD
Omo T
Re: Nigerian Actors Or Actresses You Would Want To Act With by Funmbi: 12:35am On Jan 31, 2006
I will love to do a sex sceen with Omotola Jalade, Bisi Ibidapo obe, Ronke Ojo and any Nigerian sexy actress.
Re: Nigerian Actors Or Actresses You Would Want To Act With by justme: 2:58pm On Jan 31, 2006
given the chance, i'd like to act with Liz B,olu J, joke S,RMD,patience Oz(1st among equals, i must say)Hilda D,omotola,stella D. for me these are the best
Re: Nigerian Actors Or Actresses You Would Want To Act With by ABIMBOLA77(f): 3:04pm On Jan 31, 2006
saidi balogun..
Re: Nigerian Actors Or Actresses You Would Want To Act With by Bisanke(f): 9:35am On Feb 12, 2006
4 me it will be Yinka Quadri,Omotola,Saheed&Fathia Balogun,Ramsey Noauh,Jide Kosoko,Toyin Adegbola,Funsho Adeolu,Bimbo Akinsanya,Yemi Solade,Ronke Ojo,Ayo Badmus,Ogogo,Baba Suwe ,Moladun,Akin Olaiya,Bisi Ibidapo Obe,Yomi Fash Lanso,Bimbo Oshin,Liz Benson,Claron Chikwura Abiola,Moji Olaiya,Kunle Afod,Tayo Odueke and o whole lot more.
Re: Nigerian Actors Or Actresses You Would Want To Act With by pajimoh(m): 12:22pm On Feb 21, 2006
Well i would like to act with any Nigerian, because i know Nigerians are good for things like that. but I have a problem out here in Holland I have written a script since last year and i can not find a Nigerian girl who can fit in the position of all the characters I wrote. i do not know what to do.
Re: Nigerian Actors Or Actresses You Would Want To Act With by twinstaiye(m): 12:29pm On Feb 21, 2006
A romance scene that entails cuddling with Georgina Onuoha (English movie Genre) or Bimbo Akinsanya (Yoruba Movie Genre)
Re: Nigerian Actors Or Actresses You Would Want To Act With by thelma2(f): 3:50pm On Feb 21, 2006
i'd love to act a movie with Jim Iyke where we would be at logger heads. He thinks he knows how to rant? well i'll just love to show him what ranting is all about.
Re: Nigerian Actors Or Actresses You Would Want To Act With by Shadiat(f): 7:10pm On Feb 21, 2006
Saheed Balogun, Pasuma, Baba Suwe, Faitha, to be continue
Re: Nigerian Actors Or Actresses You Would Want To Act With by Hotstepper(f): 4:46am On Feb 26, 2006
@pajimoh, wat r u looking 4 in a lady 4 ur role,

concerning who 2 act with, basically all da ones dat knowz how 2 act tongue
Re: Nigerian Actors Or Actresses You Would Want To Act With by Fimmy(m): 10:50am On Feb 26, 2006
i will love to act a very very very very very very very very romatic scene with Stella .
Re: Nigerian Actors Or Actresses You Would Want To Act With by ozi(f): 2:34pm On Feb 27, 2006
i'd like to act as patience ozokwor's daughter. that woman is really good. she does it effortlessly.
Re: Nigerian Actors Or Actresses You Would Want To Act With by umunna(f): 3:43pm On Feb 27, 2006
I will love to act with Eric Nwadinobi, I love the way he read his lines. if you have seen the film The Underworld you will see what am talking about[/font][font=Lucida Sans Unicode]
Re: Nigerian Actors Or Actresses You Would Want To Act With by vickybabe(f): 12:27am On Mar 01, 2006
i would so love to act with
men
ramsey nouah
taiwo hassan
richard mofe damijo
jim iyke
saheed balogun
yemi solade

female
omotola jolade
genevie nnaji
stella damascus
rita dominic
sola shobowale
shan george
Re: Nigerian Actors Or Actresses You Would Want To Act With by tayekenny(f): 2:33pm On Mar 02, 2006
I would love to act with bimbo oshin.
Re: Nigerian Actors Or Actresses You Would Want To Act With by Rhodalyn(f): 2:37pm On Mar 02, 2006
Genny Ramsey
Steph Jim Iyke
Omotola Emeka
Dominic RMD
Maureen Desmond Elliot
Stella Pat Attah
Ini
Re: Nigerian Actors Or Actresses You Would Want To Act With by queen2(f): 7:31pm On Apr 07, 2006
I wudll love to act with RMD kiss
And Desmond Desmond Desmonde kiss kiss kiss
Re: Nigerian Actors Or Actresses You Would Want To Act With by eveseh(f): 7:33pm On Apr 17, 2006
i would like to act with ini,desmond pat,dakore and many more
the only one i wont act with is genevieve nnaji
Re: Nigerian Actors Or Actresses You Would Want To Act With by nomi1: 6:20pm On Feb 28, 2007
i will like to act wit tayo odueke cos she's sexy and i also heard she's dating kunle afod, does anyone know how far its true
Re: Nigerian Actors Or Actresses You Would Want To Act With by Seun(m): 9:16am On Mar 08, 2007
eveseh, why won't you act with Genevieve Nnaji?

I would like to act with RMD and Rita Dominic, but I hope I'll be able to maintain control in Rita's presence!

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Bling Lagosians – (full Nollywood Movie) / Ghanaian Movies Banned In Nigeria Over Excessive Nudity And Idecency…” / Tstv: A New Pay As You Consume Tv In Nigerian

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.