Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,295 members, 7,780,691 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 07:41 PM

"I Own Properties In Dubai" - Abdullahi Dikko (Sahara Reporters) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "I Own Properties In Dubai" - Abdullahi Dikko (Sahara Reporters) (25261 Views)

Properties Recovered So Far From Abdullahi Dikko, Ex-Custom Boss (Photos) / EFCC Recovers 17 Vehicles From Abdullahi Dikko, Ex-Comptroller Of Customs (pics) / Abdullahi Dikko Returns N1billion To FG (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "I Own Properties In Dubai" - Abdullahi Dikko (Sahara Reporters) by martineverest(m): 8:19am On Jun 02, 2016
Wailers: "Dikko is an apc man. He was paid to say so"

4 Likes

Re: "I Own Properties In Dubai" - Abdullahi Dikko (Sahara Reporters) by Koleman(m): 8:20am On Jun 02, 2016
OrlandoOwoh:
This man is from Katsina State like the President yet he is not being spared. But some people that are not culturally, religiously and geographically related to him will say he is being witch hunted. If I may ask, what for?
ignore them o....

2 Likes

Re: "I Own Properties In Dubai" - Abdullahi Dikko (Sahara Reporters) by Emmaoga: 8:20am On Jun 02, 2016
if he like let him owe heaven and earth in Dubai...
my happiness is that he won't be alive to enjoy it because Buhari must come after him.

by the way I cant wait to see those Avengers fulfill thier empty asshole promise.

if they can remove a dust from the shoe of Buhari you know that they tried a little...

they think killing a president is like China films where Jet Li will kill 500 Soldiers in 2mins.

8 Likes

Re: "I Own Properties In Dubai" - Abdullahi Dikko (Sahara Reporters) by omenka(m): 8:21am On Jun 02, 2016
Duru009:
U see dre life....
Thy never leave to enjoy dre stolen wealth.....
Karma its real....

1 Like

Re: "I Own Properties In Dubai" - Abdullahi Dikko (Sahara Reporters) by DeleSuper1: 8:22am On Jun 02, 2016
When God start his own confessions will follow follow!
bundesliga
grin grin grin I laff for them.
Re: "I Own Properties In Dubai" - Abdullahi Dikko (Sahara Reporters) by DeleSuper1: 8:22am On Jun 02, 2016
When God start his own confessions will follow follow!
bundesligas
grin grin grin I laff for them.
Re: "I Own Properties In Dubai" - Abdullahi Dikko (Sahara Reporters) by Angoni(m): 8:24am On Jun 02, 2016
Re: "I Own Properties In Dubai" - Abdullahi Dikko (Sahara Reporters) by babdap: 8:26am On Jun 02, 2016
Just return our yam because God had already punnish him with cancer already.

1 Like

Re: "I Own Properties In Dubai" - Abdullahi Dikko (Sahara Reporters) by mandax: 8:26am On Jun 02, 2016
Dikko was sick, that wasn't why he was not put in detention after discovering that he owns $50 million property in Dubai?

But sick Olisa Metu remains in prison, denied appropriate treatment by Buhari because of a paltry sum of N400 million party money apparently meant for political campaign.

Buhari is repeating 1983 to 1985 when he used military coup to push out Shsgari/Ekwueme presidency by accusing the the government of corruption.

Buhari placed VP Ekwueme in prison but left Shagari in the comfort of his home.

The same Buhari who also said that late Abacha was not corrupt.

All these are part of why Buhari remains the darling of the talakawa masses in the north

2 Likes

Re: "I Own Properties In Dubai" - Abdullahi Dikko (Sahara Reporters) by Femich18(m): 8:26am On Jun 02, 2016
Why steal more than what you need...They are fantastically corrupt....

1 Like

Re: "I Own Properties In Dubai" - Abdullahi Dikko (Sahara Reporters) by MChaze25(m): 8:26am On Jun 02, 2016
KINGinVALHALA3:

Expecting and waiting for those lost tribes of Israel to come and support him because they are wired to support anything and everything that has to do with Corruption and Stealing. Saraki comes to mind.

LIBIDINOUS UGANDANS!

Quote me wrongly and I click rule number 2 on you.
Don't have time for flat headed miscreants.
Ewu number 10

4 Likes

Re: "I Own Properties In Dubai" - Abdullahi Dikko (Sahara Reporters) by johnsonjosbles(m): 8:28am On Jun 02, 2016
shamsuRana:

He has to be degoatified first..

No mercy/compassion for public looter(s).
where are the idiiootss shouting witch hunting, this is a katsina man oh, these thiefs are confessing to their crime, but futureless youth will still shouting foul! Why?

1 Like

Re: "I Own Properties In Dubai" - Abdullahi Dikko (Sahara Reporters) by McReoz: 8:28am On Jun 02, 2016
How are the mighty fallen, just imagine a once powerful man like Dikko, certainly there are things money can't buy if not........

4 Likes

Re: "I Own Properties In Dubai" - Abdullahi Dikko (Sahara Reporters) by Babacele: 8:29am On Jun 02, 2016
omenka:
Even if he admits it himself, the nay sayers would still tell him he's lying to himself and that he owns nothing in Dubai. cheesy
it is called ugandan-ipob's syndrome. a very dangerous ailment.

5 Likes

Re: "I Own Properties In Dubai" - Abdullahi Dikko (Sahara Reporters) by Begin(m): 8:31am On Jun 02, 2016
Karma is a bit.ch
Re: "I Own Properties In Dubai" - Abdullahi Dikko (Sahara Reporters) by shamsuRana(m): 8:32am On Jun 02, 2016
johnsonjosbles:
where are the idiiootss shouting witch hunting, this is a katsina man oh, these thiefs are confessing to their crime, but futureless youth will still shouting foul! Why?

this are the youths that are status frustrated,out of tune with reality and apparently confused to be happy when the country is suffering.They will always support a thief nah! and rebuke a man doing his job of degoatifying public looters.

1 Like

Re: "I Own Properties In Dubai" - Abdullahi Dikko (Sahara Reporters) by mandax: 8:33am On Jun 02, 2016
johnsonjosbles:

The sick Dikko is a Katsina man, and prays same religion with Buhari, that's why he couldn't be in EFCC detention, sickness was manufactured for him as excuse.

1 Like

Re: "I Own Properties In Dubai" - Abdullahi Dikko (Sahara Reporters) by walexy14(m): 8:33am On Jun 02, 2016
you can't steal billions of $ and not have prostate cancer
Re: "I Own Properties In Dubai" - Abdullahi Dikko (Sahara Reporters) by MisterNuel(m): 8:34am On Jun 02, 2016
Re: "I Own Properties In Dubai" - Abdullahi Dikko (Sahara Reporters) by Frankbaro(m): 8:34am On Jun 02, 2016
KINGinVALHALA3:

Expecting and waiting for those lost tribes of Israel to come and support him because they are wired to support anything and everything that has to do with Corruption and Stealing. Saraki comes to mind.

LIBIDINOUS UGANDANS!

Face the topic and stop writing rubbish. Compound Fool!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "I Own Properties In Dubai" - Abdullahi Dikko (Sahara Reporters) by gbishman: 8:35am On Jun 02, 2016
Dikko the yam eater, just imagine how people in GEJ's administration ran government.
Imagine a Comptroller general owning properties worth $50million and a mansion in Abuja not excluding a billion naira farm all acquired from Nigeria's wealth.
Thank God all this is happening, they must all return their loot to Nigeria.
God bless PMB and may he live long and healthy to see corruption fight successful

1 Like

Re: "I Own Properties In Dubai" - Abdullahi Dikko (Sahara Reporters) by blackpanda: 8:35am On Jun 02, 2016
Nigeria will be cleansed of its demons. Wailers, IPOBn NDA, Boko haram...all of una your days are number grin

1 Like

Re: "I Own Properties In Dubai" - Abdullahi Dikko (Sahara Reporters) by busyfishing(m): 8:36am On Jun 02, 2016
IntroVAT:
Hmm
Why should he own a multi billion farm anywhere? From which money
Toh
Re: "I Own Properties In Dubai" - Abdullahi Dikko (Sahara Reporters) by onstelly(f): 8:37am On Jun 02, 2016
KINGinVALHALA3:

LIBIDINOUS UGANDANS!

You have too much hate inside of you, release some or else it will consume you. I am not supporting anything and yes click the number button 2 on me

3 Likes

Re: "I Own Properties In Dubai" - Abdullahi Dikko (Sahara Reporters) by fiftynaira(m): 8:37am On Jun 02, 2016
Am not worried that he has cancer am only worried that when he dies our 50 millions dollars will also die with him.... pls b4 he dies let us knw were else he has money biko
Re: "I Own Properties In Dubai" - Abdullahi Dikko (Sahara Reporters) by Apostleship: 8:39am On Jun 02, 2016
Hmmmmmmmmmm. na wa ooooo
Re: "I Own Properties In Dubai" - Abdullahi Dikko (Sahara Reporters) by dammyagboola(m): 8:45am On Jun 02, 2016
Ameeeeeeeeeen
They have not seen anything. This is just the beginning for all the treasury looter.
PassingShot:
But they say all this is media trial nah

Awon eleriburuku gbogbo. grin grin grin

What PMB is doing with corruption and our treasury looters has NEVER been heard of in the history of Nigeria.

Not even OBJ comes close to PMB in terms of achievements in that department.

And the reason? Because PMB is as clean as the SNOW-WHITE. All attempts to stain him have failed and will continue to fail.

2 Likes

Re: "I Own Properties In Dubai" - Abdullahi Dikko (Sahara Reporters) by nkemjacob2(m): 8:47am On Jun 02, 2016
shame on u. Where have ur properties landed u into...
Re: "I Own Properties In Dubai" - Abdullahi Dikko (Sahara Reporters) by tiwiex(m): 8:47am On Jun 02, 2016
OrlandoOwoh:
This man is from Katsina State like the President yet he is not being spared. But some people that are not culturally, religiously and geographically related to him will say he is being witch hunted. If I may ask, what for?

Did u notice he is not being detained? Do u also realize we have no pic of him to verify he has cancer? We has seen ill people detained. The law is the law.

1 Like

Re: "I Own Properties In Dubai" - Abdullahi Dikko (Sahara Reporters) by 9jatatafo(m): 8:47am On Jun 02, 2016
hahn:
You will still go to hell tongue

That is what happened when they concentrated all their energies in pursuing vanities and leave their health to suffer and eating wrongly all in the name of enjoyment
Re: "I Own Properties In Dubai" - Abdullahi Dikko (Sahara Reporters) by Subway1011: 8:49am On Jun 02, 2016
Uduak2019:
Yorubba will pretend they didn't see this. All they think about is Madueke, Iweala, Oduah, even late Akunyili. SMH!

Shameless bigot, what has Yoruba got to do with this? Your tribe is known for supporting criminals, waiting for you to protest for this man. Mschew

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: "I Own Properties In Dubai" - Abdullahi Dikko (Sahara Reporters) by eyinjuege: 8:50am On Jun 02, 2016
I wonder how these people sleep at night.

Were no values instilled in them when they were young?

Why do people steal like that?, and not only steal but senselessly like someone who's mad.

Our psychiatrists have a lot to do in this country o. Many mad people holding positions of power

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigeria Could Teach The West A Few Things - Bloomberg / Fashola Inspects Oweto Bridge Nearing Completion - Picture / Wolfsburg Signs Victor Osimhen From Lagos Club (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.