Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,350 members, 7,808,220 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:58 AM

"I Own Properties In Dubai" - Abdullahi Dikko (Sahara Reporters) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "I Own Properties In Dubai" - Abdullahi Dikko (Sahara Reporters) (25295 Views)

Properties Recovered So Far From Abdullahi Dikko, Ex-Custom Boss (Photos) / EFCC Recovers 17 Vehicles From Abdullahi Dikko, Ex-Comptroller Of Customs (pics) / Abdullahi Dikko Returns N1billion To FG (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "I Own Properties In Dubai" - Abdullahi Dikko (Sahara Reporters) by jaybee(f): 8:51am On Jun 02, 2016
tiwiex:

Did u notice he is not being detained? Do u also realize we have no pic of him to verify he has cancer? We has seen ill people detained. The law is the law.

lol! dr. verifier!

you verify cancer with picture. grin grin grin
Re: "I Own Properties In Dubai" - Abdullahi Dikko (Sahara Reporters) by MrMcJay(m): 8:52am On Jun 02, 2016
Uduak2019:
Yorubba will pretend they didn't see this. All they think about is Madueke, Iweala, Oduah, even late Akunyili. SMH!

OrlandoOwoh:
This man is from Katsina State like the President yet he is not being spared. But some people that are not culturally, religiously and geographically related to him will say he is being witch hunted. If I may ask, what for?
Re: "I Own Properties In Dubai" - Abdullahi Dikko (Sahara Reporters) by Subway1011: 8:52am On Jun 02, 2016
You can never see the likes of firefire on this thread cos they are busy praying for NDA or boko haram strikes so they can insult the president. Lol

2 Likes

Re: "I Own Properties In Dubai" - Abdullahi Dikko (Sahara Reporters) by amagunnerfan: 8:53am On Jun 02, 2016
tiwiex:

Did u notice he is not being detained? Do u also realize we have no pic of him to verify he has cancer? We has seen ill people detained. The law is the law.
You have the doctor reports of Olisa? Did nurse Metuh agree he ate our yam?

1 Like

Re: "I Own Properties In Dubai" - Abdullahi Dikko (Sahara Reporters) by amagunnerfan: 8:54am On Jun 02, 2016
Subway1011:

Shameless bigot, what has Yoruba got to do with this? Your tribe is known for supporting criminals, waiting for you to protest for this man. Mschew
In his useless mind FFK is igbo.

2 Likes

Re: "I Own Properties In Dubai" - Abdullahi Dikko (Sahara Reporters) by Subway1011: 8:55am On Jun 02, 2016
amagunnerfan:
In his useless mind FFK is igbo.

Dont mind the bigot, they are enemies of this country.

2 Likes

Re: "I Own Properties In Dubai" - Abdullahi Dikko (Sahara Reporters) by southpole: 8:55am On Jun 02, 2016
mandax:
Dikko was sick, that wasn't why he was not put in detention after discovering that he owns $50 million property in Dubai?

But sick Olisa Metu remains in prison, denied appropriate treatment by Buhari because of a paltry sum of N400 million party money apparently meant for political campaign.

Buhari is repeating 1983 to 1985 when he used military coup to push out Shsgari/Ekwueme presidency by accusing the the government of corruption.

Buhari placed VP Ekwueme in prison but left Shagari in the comfort of his home.

The same Buhari who also said that late Abacha was not corrupt.

All these are part of why Buhari remains the darling of the talakawa masses in the north

U call N400 million a paltry sum in a country where millions of pole cannot afford N100 a day? it is very unfortunate

4 Likes

Re: "I Own Properties In Dubai" - Abdullahi Dikko (Sahara Reporters) by Nobody: 8:57am On Jun 02, 2016
MrMcJay:

shattap there I say...shattap! He is given VIP treatment yet we have sick people Olisah Metuh prevented for traveling for treatment for mere $3m. While this man stole over $50 MILLION.
Re: "I Own Properties In Dubai" - Abdullahi Dikko (Sahara Reporters) by amagunnerfan: 8:58am On Jun 02, 2016
Subway1011:

Dont mind the bigot, they are enemies of this country.
The earlier they are allowed to leave, the better.

1 Like

Re: "I Own Properties In Dubai" - Abdullahi Dikko (Sahara Reporters) by OrlandoOwoh(m): 8:58am On Jun 02, 2016
mandax:
Dikko was sick, that wasn't why he was not put in detention after discovering that he owns $50 million property in Dubai?

But sick Olisa Metu remains in prison, denied appropriate treatment by Buhari because of a paltry sum of N400 million party money apparently meant for political campaign.

Buhari is repeating 1983 to 1985 when he used military coup to push out Shsgari/Ekwueme presidency by accusing the the government of corruption.

All these are part of why Buhari remains the darling of the talakawa masses in the north
Na you hold the key of the prison them put Metuh? Stop spreading lies. Metuh is not in the custody of any security agency. He has only been denied going abroad to seek treatment. He was once reported to have been rushed to the National Hospital in Abuja when he was vomiting on his way to the court.

2 Likes

Re: "I Own Properties In Dubai" - Abdullahi Dikko (Sahara Reporters) by Gogetta(m): 8:58am On Jun 02, 2016
mandax:

But Diezani who is the biggest thief is still chilling in England because of her frail health. If Buhari is how you have described, he wouldn't care and ask for her extradition.

2 Likes

Re: "I Own Properties In Dubai" - Abdullahi Dikko (Sahara Reporters) by MrMcJay(m): 9:06am On Jun 02, 2016
Uduak2019:

shattap there I say...shattap! He is given VIP treatment yet we have sick people Olisah Metuh prevented for traveling for treatment for mere $3m. While this man stole over $50 MILLION.

Look here, when Metuh was busy eating up confessional statements, he didn't know that there are repercussions. The EFCC requested that he returned the stolen loot but Metuh blatantly refused and he asked the FG to take him to court if they had proof. Now, the matter is in court but he's crying that he wants to return the money.

FYI, Metuh is not sick. If he's sick, he should go nd enjoy GEJ's achievements in the health sector.

5 Likes

Re: "I Own Properties In Dubai" - Abdullahi Dikko (Sahara Reporters) by tuniski: 9:06am On Jun 02, 2016
omenka:
Even if he admits it himself, the nay sayers would still tell him he's lying to himself and that he owns nothing in Dubai. cheesy

Did u hear him admit and even admit it was from stolen money?
The case of Saraki should open your eyes! Just having cash n assets do not amount to looting.
Re: "I Own Properties In Dubai" - Abdullahi Dikko (Sahara Reporters) by sebod(m): 9:07am On Jun 02, 2016
mandax:

Dikko was sick and returned to Nigeria where he made a confession. Metuh showed no sign of sickness when he kept shouting to be taken to court. He suddenly discovered he had been sick when it was obvious he could not put up a defence. These are two clear and different scenario.
By the way, Dasuki who also claimed to be sick and wanted to travel then is still doing fine in the DSS custody.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: "I Own Properties In Dubai" - Abdullahi Dikko (Sahara Reporters) by akingbatope: 9:09am On Jun 02, 2016
sheftyxz:
You won't survive it. olori buruku somebody
bad leader,bad and currpted country nigga
Re: "I Own Properties In Dubai" - Abdullahi Dikko (Sahara Reporters) by 989900: 9:19am On Jun 02, 2016
Uduak2019:

Cancer is not on the same level with any other sickness. I DO NOT wish it on anybody, not on Metuh, not on Diezani, not even IBB or Abacha.

If you ask Metuh, he will prefer to be in detention than have cancer, likewise, Dikko will prefer detention than his present restricted freedom with cancer.

Cancer at stages 3-4 is worse than any other illness.

Not even Idi-Amin will keep a cancer patient in custody.

BTW, prostrate cancer comes with age to men (risk can be reduced though, with proper holistic preventive care), it can happen to anyone, good and vile alike.

1 Like

Re: "I Own Properties In Dubai" - Abdullahi Dikko (Sahara Reporters) by Bimpe29: 9:24am On Jun 02, 2016
Looting of public funds is a grave sin with a severe consequences.
Re: "I Own Properties In Dubai" - Abdullahi Dikko (Sahara Reporters) by Bimpe29: 9:25am On Jun 02, 2016
Looting of public funds is a grave sin with a severe consequences.
Re: "I Own Properties In Dubai" - Abdullahi Dikko (Sahara Reporters) by Praktikals(m): 9:27am On Jun 02, 2016
Walexy613:
smiley
The end of a thief will always be mystery. Repent.
Re: "I Own Properties In Dubai" - Abdullahi Dikko (Sahara Reporters) by Nobody: 9:40am On Jun 02, 2016
KINGinVALHALA3:

Expecting and waiting for those lost tribes of Israel to come and support him because they are wired to support anything and everything that has to do with Corruption and Stealing. Saraki comes to mind.

LIBIDINOUS UGANDANS!

Quote me wrongly and I click rule number 2 on you.
Don't have time for flat headed miscreants.

Imi gi di ka amu nkita!
Re: "I Own Properties In Dubai" - Abdullahi Dikko (Sahara Reporters) by BermudaTriangle(m): 9:40am On Jun 02, 2016
KINGinVALHALA3:

Expecting and waiting for those lost tribes of Israel to come and support him because they are wired to support anything and everything that has to do with Corruption and Stealing. Saraki comes to mind.

LIBIDINOUS UGANDANS!

Quote me wrongly and I click rule number 2 on you.
Don't have time for flat headed
miscreants.

Bravo !
Re: "I Own Properties In Dubai" - Abdullahi Dikko (Sahara Reporters) by kolaosita4(m): 9:40am On Jun 02, 2016
Ok
Re: "I Own Properties In Dubai" - Abdullahi Dikko (Sahara Reporters) by carboblanko(m): 9:43am On Jun 02, 2016
mandax:

Oga please stop spreading misinformation. Metuh is not in prison. He is on bail. The court has only refused to allow him to travel out for his so called health challenge. Stop comparing stones with apples abeg.

1 Like

Re: "I Own Properties In Dubai" - Abdullahi Dikko (Sahara Reporters) by sheilak: 9:45am On Jun 02, 2016
Is Diezani in detention?
mandax:

The sick Dikko is a Katsina man, and prays same religion with Buhari, that's why he couldn't be in EFCC detention, sickness was manufactured for him as excuse.
Re: "I Own Properties In Dubai" - Abdullahi Dikko (Sahara Reporters) by rusher14: 9:46am On Jun 02, 2016
Subway1011:
You can never see the likes of firefire on this thread cos they are busy praying for NDA or boko haram strikes so they can insult the president. Lol

To be fair, Firefire is very much against the Scavengers.

That's the one thing he's done that might just put his name in the book of life.

grin

1 Like

Re: "I Own Properties In Dubai" - Abdullahi Dikko (Sahara Reporters) by sokera: 9:49am On Jun 02, 2016
My only prayer is May Almighty God keep , protect and strengthen president Buhari to be able to rule this country for the next 7 years in good health in Jesus name .... Amen Amen Amen in Jesus name Fire .....

1 Like

Re: "I Own Properties In Dubai" - Abdullahi Dikko (Sahara Reporters) by farihafaheemah(m): 10:01am On Jun 02, 2016
stagger:
Why are they all falling sick?

Law of karma and nemesis. Bunch of greedy people
Re: "I Own Properties In Dubai" - Abdullahi Dikko (Sahara Reporters) by chuksmad(m): 10:09am On Jun 02, 2016
That is only one good thing about Buhari government i like. Let them return all the money stolen, even if only PDP politicians are being hounded. when PDP grab power from APC, they will also probe APC politicians all to the benefit of the masses
Re: "I Own Properties In Dubai" - Abdullahi Dikko (Sahara Reporters) by bluecircle470: 10:24am On Jun 02, 2016
Why is it that sicknesses always surface whenever they leave power and being prosecuted by father Magu of efcc?
Re: "I Own Properties In Dubai" - Abdullahi Dikko (Sahara Reporters) by Damikevin(m): 10:39am On Jun 02, 2016
If them catch poor man when steal, nobody cares what predicament pushed him to it na jungle justice blazing tire for neck, but when rich man gets caught you tell us he is suffering from one terminal disease. What is the relationship between his illness and the fraud he has committed. Your so called farm no give job opportunities. Your prostate cancer is at the terminAl stage but you go still live for live 20yrs now. Who are you trying to deceive.
Re: "I Own Properties In Dubai" - Abdullahi Dikko (Sahara Reporters) by gloryman91: 10:45am On Jun 02, 2016
Time up,so others still pretending like dat goat in fed rasa....will soon be dismissed and arrested.
Re: "I Own Properties In Dubai" - Abdullahi Dikko (Sahara Reporters) by SURElee(f): 10:48am On Jun 02, 2016
Why is he confessing now? Is it that he just realized he can't take his stolen wealth with hiim to his grave? Our politicians and political appointees never learn that the blood, sweat and cries of Nigerans they rip off speak against them later in life, na cancer or another dsease dey kpai them last last.

Continue dey confess......No be only dubai, if you've in dubai, london and america must follow also. What of the others You're hiding from us for your generations to come?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Dino Melaye, George Weah And Toyin Saraki Pictured Today / Top Boko-Haram ‘Commanders’ Arrested In Kaduna / Gunmen Blow Up Agip Pipeline In Bayelsa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.