Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,381 members, 7,808,358 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:48 AM

The Niger Delta Avengers: Nigeria's Newest Militants - BBC - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Niger Delta Avengers: Nigeria's Newest Militants - BBC (30008 Views)

Niger Delta Avengers Website Blocked / "Don't Attack Soldiers, Oil Workers & Aircrafts" - Niger Delta Avengers / Who Are The Niger Delta Avengers, Nigeria's New Oil Militants? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Niger Delta Avengers: Nigeria's Newest Militants - BBC by BossKratos: 6:43am On Jun 02, 2016
lipsrsealed
BeeBeeOoh:
Had it been Buhari never promised to make someone's government ungovernable, had it been he never promised to soak dogs & baboons in blood, had it been buhari was never a sectional & regional president, had it been Buhari never classified some citizens as 1st class & some as 3rd class citizens, if Buhari can come down from his high horse & eat the humble pie; all these won't be happening.

Everything you posted is as valuable as a drunk mad mans urine! You are fond of making statements as if they are facts! Was buhari the one that told that idiot from otueke to run nigeria like a lab monkey instead of a president?

Provide links from credible sources proving where buhari made all of the above statements or be viewed as the LIAR and PROPAGANDIST that you really are!

All these kids sef!

2 Likes

Re: The Niger Delta Avengers: Nigeria's Newest Militants - BBC by BAILMONEY: 6:45am On Jun 02, 2016
madridguy:
" For President Buhari, who just marked one year in office, the NDA presents another fresh security challenge to the government which has been grappling with Islamist insurgency in the north-east of the country."

I still don't know our offense as Country to deserve PDP at first.

PDP created Boko Haram to steal through defense budget, we voted them out again they created Avengers to crumple our economy. PDP why naa, you people should leave us alone.
OKPOKORO OBENE
Re: The Niger Delta Avengers: Nigeria's Newest Militants - BBC by chukwukadibia10: 6:47am On Jun 02, 2016
Is really getting hotter for Buhari

2 Likes

Re: The Niger Delta Avengers: Nigeria's Newest Militants - BBC by dumie(f): 6:49am On Jun 02, 2016
They always tweet @ BBC and Sahara reporters. Definitely these ones are not myopic laggard like BH

1 Like

Re: The Niger Delta Avengers: Nigeria's Newest Militants - BBC by madridguy(m): 6:51am On Jun 02, 2016
They should talk to their honourable's in the lower and upper chamber.

quote author=BeeBeeOoh post=46191942]They ain't asking for much bro, just “Resource Control..”[/quote]
Re: The Niger Delta Avengers: Nigeria's Newest Militants - BBC by Nobody: 7:24am On Jun 02, 2016
madridguy:
Don't worry, when curfew/state of emergency is declared to some affected area we will know who divided the country verbally between Sai Baba and the most corrupt man from Otuoke.

Yeah, just like the one declared in Borno state. Did it stop Boko Haram??

1 Like

Re: The Niger Delta Avengers: Nigeria's Newest Militants - BBC by lloyds(m): 9:27am On Jun 02, 2016
Is the any nation in the world with as much complex problems like Nigeria?

As one is being treated, another springs up .....

1 Like

Re: The Niger Delta Avengers: Nigeria's Newest Militants - BBC by Sekemba2001(m): 9:27am On Jun 02, 2016
madridguy:
" For President Buhari, who just marked one year in office, the NDA presents another fresh security challenge to the government which has been grappling with Islamist insurgency in the north-east of the country."

PDP created Boko Haram to steal through defense budget, we voted them out again they created Avengers to crumple our economy. PDP why naa, you people should leave us alone.
End time comments...
Re: The Niger Delta Avengers: Nigeria's Newest Militants - BBC by BUHARIISCURSED(m): 9:27am On Jun 02, 2016
madridguy:

sharrap undecided

4 Likes

Re: The Niger Delta Avengers: Nigeria's Newest Militants - BBC by DONSMITH123(m): 9:28am On Jun 02, 2016
madridguy:

Re: The Niger Delta Avengers: Nigeria's Newest Militants - BBC by Pyno30: 9:31am On Jun 02, 2016
Buhari should deal with it.
Boko Haram was nothing to write Home about!!

1 Like

Re: The Niger Delta Avengers: Nigeria's Newest Militants - BBC by Amberon11: 9:34am On Jun 02, 2016
oo
Re: The Niger Delta Avengers: Nigeria's Newest Militants - BBC by allthingsgood: 9:34am On Jun 02, 2016
sapiosexual1:
Buhari no dey hear word, Two wrongs don't make it right. The example of Yar Adua proved to us that education is a better quality of leadership than having fought many battles.
Buhari had the golden opportunity to nip this crisis in the bud but as the saying goes, "he who the gods want to kill, they first make him mad "

Pls tell us your so called "golden opportunity". What do u think the President shld have done different??

1 Like

Re: The Niger Delta Avengers: Nigeria's Newest Militants - BBC by mrinsurer: 9:36am On Jun 02, 2016
Pipeline vandalism...My suggestion..create a Pipeline Police under the Ministry of Niger Delta Affairs with recruits drawn from Niger Delta and Pipeline host communities.Each recruit will earn minimum of N200,000 monthly and will lost their monthly earnings if incidence of pipeline or oil installation vandalism is recorded in their region and the leader of the command will automatically be demoted or sacked.The outfit should be equipped with Hilux trucks,surveillance camera,drones and be allowed to use guns.Govt should forget security contracts and military action,just negotiate and put this simple plan in place
I.S.P Ukpabi

2 Likes

Re: The Niger Delta Avengers: Nigeria's Newest Militants - BBC by Lilimax(f): 9:38am On Jun 02, 2016
dumie:
They always tweet @ BBC and Sahara reporters. Definitely these ones are not myopic laggard like BH
I visited their twitter handle recently only to discover they follows all the popular news media you can think off in Nigeria and around the world including Nairaland smiley

In another news PMB is no longer going to visit Ogoniland as promised rather Osinbajo will represent him. embarassed

1 Like

Re: The Niger Delta Avengers: Nigeria's Newest Militants - BBC by dragonking2: 9:42am On Jun 02, 2016
Noneroone:
who noticed how they left out their demand in order not associate them with Biafra.

We are smarter
No mind them.. .tomorrow one ipob blogger go draft him own fake story come dey put massob and ipob news everywhere join NDA
Re: The Niger Delta Avengers: Nigeria's Newest Militants - BBC by phenase(m): 9:43am On Jun 02, 2016
OK nah
Re: The Niger Delta Avengers: Nigeria's Newest Militants - BBC by Louislewis: 9:47am On Jun 02, 2016
[size=18pt]Buhari should note that sending soldiers to that region is not to kill innocent citizens but should be for the sole purpose of protecting oil pipelines and installations. Anything short of this is totally wrong.[/size]

1 Like

Re: The Niger Delta Avengers: Nigeria's Newest Militants - BBC by GeneviveHuby: 9:51am On Jun 02, 2016
I doubt that bbc didn't do proper investigation for this reportage. Why didn't they state the NDA's demand in this report. Or was it Nigerian sponsored report.

1 Like

Re: The Niger Delta Avengers: Nigeria's Newest Militants - BBC by macluvph1(m): 9:52am On Jun 02, 2016
YourNemesis:

What expense I ask you?
What was used to develop Warri, Benin, Uyo International stadium, Asaba, Calabar and Port Harcourt light rails and conference centres, Yenagoa, Uyo, Port Harcourt, Brand new Akwa Ibom Airport, Ibom tropicana, Asaba international Airport And Calabar? Ice Water money? Forget the lies that your oil money was used to develop Lagos that is total bollocks. As for Abuja, it is our national capital city, and it has to have at least a semblance of modernity. Every Nigerian calls the city home, including people from the niger delta.
If my state was getting a quarter of what Akwa Ibom or Rivers gets on a monthly basis, we would have turned the place into fuc*king paradise by now.
Some of these your lines are getting old and stale and Nigerians are learning really fast.

Mr man, as for the development in those cities you mentioned in south south its because of the state government judicious implementation of its revenue.

Then your reason for justifying money spent to develop Abuja as a city everyone calls home, i have this simple question for you on that "Why haven't a south south or south east man made the FCT minister"if your claim that the ABJ city is the capital where every man should take as his home.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Niger Delta Avengers: Nigeria's Newest Militants - BBC by DanielPop(m): 9:55am On Jun 02, 2016
I agree. He should have used new lines like "voting a dullard can make the price of tomatoes rise from N2000 a basket to N40,000. That a dullard can promise to name thieves and renege on his promise. That a dullard can assemble a mosquito team to run a 21st century routed economy into the ground and back to 1984" Yes i agree with you that his lines are stale but you have to agree with me that my lines are valid. undecided undecided
YourNemesis:

What expense I ask you?
What was used to develop Warri, Benin, Uyo International stadium, Asaba, Calabar and Port Harcourt light rails and conference centres, Yenagoa, Uyo, Port Harcourt, Brand new Akwa Ibom Airport, Ibom tropicana, Asaba international Airport And Calabar? Ice Water money? Forget the lies that your oil money was used to develop Lagos that is total bollocks. As for Abuja, it is our national capital city, and it has to have at least a semblance of modernity. Every Nigerian calls the city home, including people from the niger delta.
If my state was getting a quarter of what Akwa Ibom or Rivers gets on a monthly basis, we would have turned the place into fuc*king paradise by now.
Some of these your lines are getting old and stale and Nigerians are learning really fast.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Niger Delta Avengers: Nigeria's Newest Militants - BBC by CosmicJames(m): 9:58am On Jun 02, 2016
Subway1011:

This lie of making the country ungovernable is stale. It was Sanni Kaita of PDP that made that statement and not Buhari. Stop the lies already.
What was Kaita thinking when he made that statement? Answer me

1 Like

Re: The Niger Delta Avengers: Nigeria's Newest Militants - BBC by agitator: 9:58am On Jun 02, 2016
AntiWailer:
Congratulations to Niger Deltans.

Their sons got a BBC mention.

They should make sure they blow up every damn pipeline so Buhari can queue at the filling station.

Bunch of eediots destroying their future unknowingly

A man that is down is never afraid of going down - nairaland

“We can easily forgive a child who is afraid of the dark; the real tragedy of life is when men are afraid of the light.” ― Plato

1 Like

Re: The Niger Delta Avengers: Nigeria's Newest Militants - BBC by Nobody: 9:59am On Jun 02, 2016
YourNemesis:

What expense I ask you?
Niger delta leaders re corrupt.. Buh how dare u compare warri ND lagos in terms of development... No talk wetin ogun go take reshape ur Destiny oo.. Hw many sky scrappers av u seen in warri or delta state?
Re: The Niger Delta Avengers: Nigeria's Newest Militants - BBC by smtx(m): 10:00am On Jun 02, 2016
Subway1011:

This lie of making the country ungovernable is stale. It was Sanni Kaita of PDP that made that statement and not Buhari. Stop the lies already.

Sanni Kaita the footballer? Guy your lies will make u end up like Lai Mohammed someday. It was Lawal Kaita an active and influential politician in the Fourth Republic, and was one of the founders of the Action Congress of Nigeria (AC) party in September 2006. He was quoted to have said the statement sometime in 2010 and since then we all can bare witness to the effect of Boko Haram in the North. Now the table as turned around, now destruction in the South South by The Avengers, how long shall we continue like this?
Re: The Niger Delta Avengers: Nigeria's Newest Militants - BBC by Raypawer(m): 10:01am On Jun 02, 2016
Go and sit down, let all coys operating @ south south station their HQ @ then i wil see where lagos will get their tax income from, as already they are leaving lagos

YourNemesis:

What expense I ask you?
Re: The Niger Delta Avengers: Nigeria's Newest Militants - BBC by lovat(m): 10:03am On Jun 02, 2016
Lilimax:
I visited their twitter handle recently only to discover they follows all the popular news media you can think off in Nigeria and around the world including Nairaland smiley

In another news PMB is no longer going to visit Ogoniland as promised rather Osinbajo will represent him. embarassed
they are even following me on twitter
Re: The Niger Delta Avengers: Nigeria's Newest Militants - BBC by owalisalvation(m): 10:10am On Jun 02, 2016
God knows why he gv NigerD de most important vessel de oil, we are minority in population but majority in important. We are actually in de century of Quality but not Quantity so even if 70% of de Nation nigeria stand against us no evil shall befall us bcs we are Isrealites of nigeria. FG has bin a parasite to NigerDeltans enrich our region, develop our region, do de right tin dat shld be done to NigerDeltans, de region has bin de host ever since1960 n dey ar de ppl still suffering, now i kno dat De Truth is Always de First Victim.
Isaac Adakaboro of Bayelsa started de struggle dey victimized him, Henry Okreh continue same struggle dey victimized him same tin happened to Asari Dokubo of Ondo state now Tompolo is on edge of a sword. Am happy for BBC notice of de irregularities of de Nigerian government pressing to words dis few coherent NigerDeltan. Dis scenario will Never stop until de right tins are in place.
We nid Federal Capital territory in a Niger Delta state, all oil exploiting companies headquarters shld base in NigerDelta not on de east or west bcs dey are just Definitely PARASITE to de NigerDelta

1 Like

Re: The Niger Delta Avengers: Nigeria's Newest Militants - BBC by Fizzbizzie(m): 10:15am On Jun 02, 2016
BeeBeeOoh:
Same was done In North-East, But Did It Stop Boko Haram From Bombing??.. I guess your answer is as good as mine. Bro, brutal & lethal force is never & can never be the answer. Buhari should come down from his high horse & ride on a donkey(eating of humble pie) and do the needful.

And what should he do.. Go on his knees and beg.. He is even trying to clean up the mess their son gej never looked into isn't that enough if they ever had sense wouldn't they understand that it is the masses that end up suffering this and their sponsor gej will not bury them in golden caskets when they meet their loo
Re: The Niger Delta Avengers: Nigeria's Newest Militants - BBC by legendte(m): 10:18am On Jun 02, 2016
mrinsurer:
Pipeline vandalism...My suggestion..create a Pipeline Police under the Ministry of Niger Delta Affairs with recruits drawn from Niger Delta and Pipeline host communities.Each recruit will earn minimum of N200,000 monthly and will lost their monthly earnings if incidence of pipeline or oil installation vandalism is recorded in their region and the leader of the command will automatically be demoted or sacked.The outfit should be equipped with Hilux trucks,surveillance camera,drones and be allowed to use guns.Govt should forget security contracts and military action,just negotiate and put this simple plan in place
I.S.P Ukpabi
What then happens to the underlying problems such as environmental degradation and underdevelopment? Either you lack common sense or you are a zombie from the other side.
Re: The Niger Delta Avengers: Nigeria's Newest Militants - BBC by Jackrich: 10:20am On Jun 02, 2016
omenka:
Good. Let the world know about the terrorist activities so when the full might of the FG is brought to bear, no one would cry to ICC alleging crimes against terrorists humanity.
grin grin grin Why I do have this funny feeling that you're just typing with shaky fingers because you are well aware of the direct consequences of such action.

''No one goes fighting even the tiniest of enemy without having to sweat it out'' - Truckpusher

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

INEC: Ikpeazu’s Appeal Notice Has No Stay-of-execution Order / Fuel @ 618/litre: Who Will Save Workers In Lagos & Abuja? / Kano Bombing: Massob Threatens War

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.