Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,157 members, 7,780,118 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 09:54 AM

Throwback Photo Of Buhari In Ogoniland In 1984 - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Throwback Photo Of Buhari In Ogoniland In 1984 (45540 Views)

I Was Overthrown In 1984 For Refusing To Devalue The Naira – Buhari / Army Arrests Barinaadaa Gbaranee: Desecrates The Royal Throne In Ogoniland / Buhari And Mustapha Jakolo In Medina In 1984 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Throwback Photo Of Buhari In Ogoniland In 1984 by ceometromedia: 7:30am On Jun 02, 2016
See throwback Photo of President Muhammadu Buhari visiting Tekuru Waterside in Bodo-Gokana, Ogoni Kingdom in Rivers state on the 15th of August 1984. The visit had been to commission a fish pond.

http://www.metronaija.com/2016/06/throwback-photo-see-buhari-in-ogoniland.html

7 Likes

Re: Throwback Photo Of Buhari In Ogoniland In 1984 by absoluteSuccess: 7:38am On Jun 02, 2016
we come, we see, we conquer.

5 Likes

Re: Throwback Photo Of Buhari In Ogoniland In 1984 by Sparrow13: 7:47am On Jun 02, 2016
I voted for Buhari a fulani man, I can't remember voting for merlin or a miracle worker. So I never expected Merlin's magic or miracles to happen, I voted for change and not magic.16 years misrule can not be repaired in 1 year so Nigerians let's be patient.......#IStandWithBuhari#let the haters and Wailers continue wailing pdp 16 yrs of looting and misrule they are looking for APC magician to fix itin a year. Yeye

405 Likes 48 Shares

Re: Throwback Photo Of Buhari In Ogoniland In 1984 by Nobody: 7:47am On Jun 02, 2016
Hmmm. And him wan go again

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Throwback Photo Of Buhari In Ogoniland In 1984 by TheArchangel(f): 8:11am On Jun 02, 2016
Sparrow13:
I voted for Buhari a fulani man, I can't remember voting for merlin or a miracle worker. So I never expected Merlin's magic or miracles to happen, I voted for change and not magic.16 years misrule can not be repaired in 1 year so Nigerians let's be patient.......#IStandWithBuhari#let the haters and Wailers continue wailing pdp 16 yrs of looting and misrule they are looking for APC magician to fix itin a year. Yeye
The same old yarn.

He was in Ogoniland 32 years ago, that is the topic not this your unconscious and epileptic regurgitations.

362 Likes 35 Shares

Re: Throwback Photo Of Buhari In Ogoniland In 1984 by Jirate(m): 8:16am On Jun 02, 2016
Buhari went To Ogoni land in 84 to commission a Fish Pond, Jesus. And he refused to go to Lagos last week for better things, what a Shame.

43 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Throwback Photo Of Buhari In Ogoniland In 1984 by tobtap: 8:28am On Jun 02, 2016
cheesy cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Throwback Photo Of Buhari In Ogoniland In 1984 by ALTERNATEID: 8:31am On Jun 02, 2016
Of all the states in the Niger delta, Rivers state will benefit more from the PMB administration, all thanks to Rotimi Amaechi's ability to see the future and pitch his political tent correctly.

45 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Throwback Photo Of Buhari In Ogoniland In 1984 by tuzeriouz: 8:32am On Jun 02, 2016
Perhaps there is another fish pond to commission after the luncheon

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Throwback Photo Of Buhari In Ogoniland In 1984 by Pstlyecouture: 8:43am On Jun 02, 2016
he was in ogoni land 32 years ago,and what became of that visit,
he will probably be there again to commission a project shell is to carry out not even his govt.Same non thinking Nigerians will still rant nonsense after the project will be abandoned half done

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Throwback Photo Of Buhari In Ogoniland In 1984 by vedaxcool(m): 8:49am On Jun 02, 2016
Wailing zombies will convulse because sai baba keeps defeating their nefarious wishes.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Throwback Photo Of Buhari In Ogoniland In 1984 by Nobody: 9:03am On Jun 02, 2016
Interesting!

Nigeria is so complex.

3 Likes

Re: Throwback Photo Of Buhari In Ogoniland In 1984 by MadCow1: 9:05am On Jun 02, 2016
President Buhari has always been a Niger Deltan at heart. grin

Meanwhile ex-Preseident Reetardeeen has never stepped foot in Ogoni Land. angry

Cc: Lalasticlala

13 Likes

Re: Throwback Photo Of Buhari In Ogoniland In 1984 by Nobody: 9:06am On Jun 02, 2016
Sparrow13:

86 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Throwback Photo Of Buhari In Ogoniland In 1984 by MadCow1: 9:07am On Jun 02, 2016
Pstlyecouture:
he will probably be there again to commission a project shell is to carry out not even his govt.Same non thinking Nigerians will still rant nonsense after the project will be abandoned half done

Shell is carrying out the Clean up because they are responsible for the pollution..

But the FG's money is a part of the resources to be used in the clean-up.

Instead wey you and your fellow jobless wailers go carry C.V rush go Ogoni go find work for the Clean-Up companies, una dey cybercafe dey yarn dust.

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Throwback Photo Of Buhari In Ogoniland In 1984 by OrlandoOwoh(m): 9:12am On Jun 02, 2016
Pstlyecouture:
Your comment reeks confusion. You're saying the the cleaning up project is to be done by Shell and the same time saying the government would abandone it. What exactly are you trying to say? FYI, the FG under PMB has a stake in the cleaning up of Ogoniland because after the UNEP report which GEJ abandoned, PMB picked it up for the land to be cleaned up.

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Throwback Photo Of Buhari In Ogoniland In 1984 by lukency(m): 9:30am On Jun 02, 2016
[quote author=Jirate post=46194368]Buhari went To Ogoni land in 84 to commission a Fish Pond, Jesus. And he refused to go to Lagos last week for better things, what a Shame.[/quo Dont wail 4 wailing sake with common sense pls.

2 Likes

Re: Throwback Photo Of Buhari In Ogoniland In 1984 by lukency(m): 9:31am On Jun 02, 2016
[quote author=Jirate post=46194368]Buhari went To Ogoni land in 84 to commission a Fish Pond, Jesus. And he refused to go to Lagos last week for better things, what a Shame.[/quo Dont wail 4 wailing sake wail with common sense pls.
Re: Throwback Photo Of Buhari In Ogoniland In 1984 by IVORY2009(m): 9:37am On Jun 02, 2016
Sparrow13:

Yeye dey smell, why did you not campaign using this slogan? Medicine after death....

30 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Throwback Photo Of Buhari In Ogoniland In 1984 by olayincar(m): 10:49am On Jun 02, 2016
Ok
Re: Throwback Photo Of Buhari In Ogoniland In 1984 by jammani(m): 12:45pm On Jun 02, 2016
That i am your brother doesnt mean i will remember you when i make it. Niger Delta should please forgive their son for showing interest more in the nollywood than them

Please hit LIKE for BUHARI for loving the Wailers more than their Chief Wailer

23 Likes

Re: Throwback Photo Of Buhari In Ogoniland In 1984 by Mack3N: 12:46pm On Jun 02, 2016
That time him never dey eat ewedu grin

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Throwback Photo Of Buhari In Ogoniland In 1984 by Firefire(m): 12:46pm On Jun 02, 2016
[s]
Sparrow13:
[/s]

24 Likes

Re: Throwback Photo Of Buhari In Ogoniland In 1984 by ripbubu: 12:47pm On Jun 02, 2016
Jirate:
Buhari went To Ogoni land in 84 to commission a Fish Pond, Jesus. And he refused to go to Lagos last week for better things, what a Shame.

7 Likes

Re: Throwback Photo Of Buhari In Ogoniland In 1984 by kingsamosy(m): 12:47pm On Jun 02, 2016
Jirate:
grin
Jirate:

2 Likes

Re: Throwback Photo Of Buhari In Ogoniland In 1984 by dozymars(m): 12:47pm On Jun 02, 2016
Today's visit for 2016 have been cancelled.

1 Like

Re: Throwback Photo Of Buhari In Ogoniland In 1984 by Firefire(m): 12:47pm On Jun 02, 2016
The visit had been to commission a fish pond.

9 Likes

Re: Throwback Photo Of Buhari In Ogoniland In 1984 by temptnow: 12:47pm On Jun 02, 2016
Nigerians want development meanwhile they voted an illiterate as a President. Hahahahaha

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Throwback Photo Of Buhari In Ogoniland In 1984 by Ucheosefoh(m): 12:47pm On Jun 02, 2016
He has no balls to visit there now lol

9 Likes

Re: Throwback Photo Of Buhari In Ogoniland In 1984 by Timoleon(m): 12:48pm On Jun 02, 2016
Re: Throwback Photo Of Buhari In Ogoniland In 1984 by Giyerte(m): 12:48pm On Jun 02, 2016
Nice boss
Re: Throwback Photo Of Buhari In Ogoniland In 1984 by Orikinla(m): 12:48pm On Jun 02, 2016
Sparrow13:

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Fg Perfects Plans To Nail Saraki; The 3-prong Strategy / Presidential Candidate: APC Governors Meeting Deadlocked After Buhari’s Stance / Graphic Photos From Scene Of Bomb Blast In Gombe Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.