Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,888 members, 7,802,862 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:45 PM

See The Reason Why Buhari Canceled His Visit To The Niger Delta - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / See The Reason Why Buhari Canceled His Visit To The Niger Delta (1562 Views)

Osinbajo Speaks On His Visit To President Buhari In London (Photos, Video) / Aregbesola Bends To Greet Olubadan Adetunji During His Visit To Osun (Photos) / Angry Benin Residents Meet With Fashola During His Visit To Edo State. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See The Reason Why Buhari Canceled His Visit To The Niger Delta by DaJulee(f): 10:51am On Jun 02, 2016
We have all read from many sources that Buhari has canceled his trip to Ogoni-land, but no reason was given.

I think without publicizing his reason, a reasonable heart can easily figure it out. You will recall that the Niger Delta Avengers have earlier warned the President not to visit their land. They Emphasized that 'if the president fails to listen to their warnings then, he should prepare his military for war on that day.' This was a warning the Niger Delta Avengers issues yesterday.

I THINK THE PRESIDENT HAS CANCELED HIS TRIP BECAUSE OF THW THREAT BY THE NIGER DELTA AVENGERS.

IF THIS IS UNTRUE, THEN, WHAT ELSE DO YOU THINK MIGHT BE THE REASON

Re: See The Reason Why Buhari Canceled His Visit To The Niger Delta by Nobody: 11:52am On Jun 02, 2016
This was an act of LOVE by PMB.... I see his wisdom in staying back. He is not a coward because he knows better. No one has the information that he has......
Make no mistake..... a General is a Strategist and would pull any string that he chooses to pull. PMB does not want WAR....just like GEJ during the last presidential elections.

PMB knows if he is killed, that what happened in 1967 may repeat itself....but the end maybe far from finish even worse than the Syrian situation..................................

NIGERIANs should stop heating the polity and be sensible.... undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided

5 Likes

Re: See The Reason Why Buhari Canceled His Visit To The Niger Delta by oglalasioux(m): 1:32pm On Jun 02, 2016
TrueSenator:
This was an act of LOVE by PMB.... I see his wisdom in staying back. He is not a coward because he knows better. No one has the information that he has......
Make no mistake..... a General is a Strategist and would pull any string that he chooses to pull. PMB does not want WAR....just like GEJ during the last presidential elections.

PMB knows if he is killed, that what happened in 1967 may repeat itself....but the end maybe far from finish even worse than the Syrian situation..................................

NIGERIANs should stop heating the polity and be sensible.... undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided

Very very on point.

1 Like

Re: See The Reason Why Buhari Canceled His Visit To The Niger Delta by ogawisdom(m): 1:37pm On Jun 02, 2016
So sad this cancellation has made NDA look like a massive threat to Nigeria. D dullard may nt understand what he has done but simply put Nigerian army n security forces cant protect Buhari against NDA undecided

If na to travel abroad d dullard go quick fly but onces it's Nigeria he will chicken out coward president.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See The Reason Why Buhari Canceled His Visit To The Niger Delta by Nobody: 1:47pm On Jun 02, 2016
TrueSenator:

Yorubaa...they have tailored excuse for every Buhari action. If Buhari shits on his white agbada, they will tell you he may have mistakenly sat on a chocolate. SMH

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The Reason Why Buhari Canceled His Visit To The Niger Delta by Subway1011: 1:55pm On Jun 02, 2016
Uduak2019:

Yorubaa...they have tailored excuse for every Buhari action. If Buhari shits on his white agbada, they will tell you he may have mistakenly sat on a chocolate. SMH

I love how you see Yoruba in your dreams, its tormenting you and can make you run mad. Very soon.
Re: See The Reason Why Buhari Canceled His Visit To The Niger Delta by Nobody: 1:56pm On Jun 02, 2016
ogawisdom:
So sad this cancellation has made NDA look like a massive threat to Nigeria. D dullard may nt understand what he has done but simply put Nigerian army n security forces cant protect Buhari against NDA undecided

If na to travel abroad d dullard go quick fly but onces it's Nigeria he will chicken out coward president.
I know some cows like u will come here to spew trash...just have dis at d back of ur mind dat if he had come, not even their breeze would touch him
Re: See The Reason Why Buhari Canceled His Visit To The Niger Delta by SLIDEwaxie(m): 1:58pm On Jun 02, 2016
U guys are so so funny..

After the threat, no known president will make that journey. Even if he had wanted to, his security details and advisers will stop him..

Do u wanna knw why?

because it just opened an avenue for any group or individual to carry out an attack because a foolish group already takes the blame even if they didn't carry out the attack..

Its a simple military and patriotic move to stop crises.
Re: See The Reason Why Buhari Canceled His Visit To The Niger Delta by ogawisdom(m): 5:16pm On Jun 02, 2016
skaksuzzy:
I know some cows like u will come here to spew trash...just have dis at d back of ur mind dat if he had come, not even their breeze would touch him

Who is this goat

(1) (Reply)

I Was Elected President To Spread Wealth, Not Poverty - GEJ / 2017 Anambra Election: The Profile Of The Man Obidigbo / Should Hijab Be Banned In Nigeria due to suicide bombers?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.