Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,821 members, 7,798,769 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 10:05 AM

What Was Jonathan's Achievement In The Niger Delta In 5 Years Of His Presidency? - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Was Jonathan's Achievement In The Niger Delta In 5 Years Of His Presidency? (38693 Views)

Trump Praises Jonathan Achievement / Ibrahim Idris Arrives Delta In The Jet Of NPF - Photos / Military Storms Oporoza, Niger-Delta In Warships Searching For Militants (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Was Jonathan's Achievement In The Niger Delta In 5 Years Of His Presidency? by Alexchuka(m): 4:58pm On Jun 02, 2016
louqas:
East west road that will open up the region - uncompleted

Coastal railway from Lagos to calabar - not touched (even though he built a railway from kaduna to abuja, after his disciples will be call some people Hausa slaves )

Unep report on ogoni clean up - nothing done or is it because it isn't In ijawland?

No airport in bayelsa his home state even though one of his mistress said she built airports all over Nigeria

What exactly did he do to deserve being called a hero in the Niger delta?

If those avenger are not to creation they should hold him responsible for the underdevelopment of the Niger delta because he had 6 years to turn things around there.

Look You guys should stop encouraging tribalism and differences here.... Instead of moving forward with the current government.. You guys keep pasting nonsense about the previous government and the current one creating more hate and confusion instead of looking towards the future... Don't you have better articles to write? To create a better future for the country.. Not dwelling on the past.. Nonsense

2 Likes

Re: What Was Jonathan's Achievement In The Niger Delta In 5 Years Of His Presidency? by maximilano: 5:02pm On Jun 02, 2016
jamesibor:

What was OBJ's achievement in the South West for 11 years (8 yrs as civilian & 3 years as military)?

What are Buhari and all other past Northern presidents and heads of state achievements in Northern Nigeria for more than 40 years they've ruled?
If at all they didn't do anything atleast they're aren't blaming others for their problems. Niger Delta problem is an enemy within issue.

1 Like

Re: What Was Jonathan's Achievement In The Niger Delta In 5 Years Of His Presidency? by Nobody: 5:03pm On Jun 02, 2016
QuotaSystem:

Why not answer the question instead of trying to poison the thread with tribalism?

What was Jonathan's achievement in the Niger Delta all through his 8 years as President and VP?

8 Years as Governor/Deputy Governor?

What a failure.
I knew few, law school at baylsa otuoke federal uni. n d sighting of
maritime uni DAT was scrapped by ur Buhari.
Re: What Was Jonathan's Achievement In The Niger Delta In 5 Years Of His Presidency? by Michealinz: 5:03pm On Jun 02, 2016
louqas:
With all the so much noise about Gejj this GEJ that I ask what did he do for his people in 6 years he was president . If he is really a hero what exactly did he do for his people in The Niger delta or is willingly accepting defeat now development that qualifies him as a hero of Niger delta?

The only you the Yoruba is at is carrying plate around to buy beans n bread. Pigs

1 Like

Re: What Was Jonathan's Achievement In The Niger Delta In 5 Years Of His Presidency? by Michealinz: 5:05pm On Jun 02, 2016
louqas:
With all the so much noise about Gejj this GEJ that I ask what did he do for his people in 6 years he was president . If he is really a hero what exactly did he do for his people in The Niger delta or is willingly accepting defeat now development that qualifies him as a hero of Niger delta?

The only thing you the Yorubas good at is carrying plate around to buy beans n bread. Pigs

1 Like

Re: What Was Jonathan's Achievement In The Niger Delta In 5 Years Of His Presidency? by maximilano: 5:06pm On Jun 02, 2016
Beehshorp:
Must GEJ keep giving all dis zombies nightmares.. U guys termed him a failure and still use him as a yardstick in measuring buhari's ineptitude and snail slow govt.. And after everything Gej is still topping buhari in terms of achievement.. Even Amaechi"s conscience was hitting him hard in that picture he snapped on a train cos he knows dat it was Gej's policy
....your knowledge of the happenings in the country seem shallow.
Re: What Was Jonathan's Achievement In The Niger Delta In 5 Years Of His Presidency? by achu442(m): 5:10pm On Jun 02, 2016
In the past 50 years what has Northern President done for the North?

1 Like

Re: What Was Jonathan's Achievement In The Niger Delta In 5 Years Of His Presidency? by maximilano: 5:10pm On Jun 02, 2016
pkang:

No much but he is still our son n President.
Port Harcourt rail working courtesy GEJ
Enugu Air port Courtesy GEJ
He worked in His home town and in his National Confab report which ur Presido has dumped because it favours we the ND.
I Love Him
We Love Him
He is ours
Nobody is denying that he's not your son.
Other points don't hold water.... Smh
For example what's the relationship between Enugu and Niger Delta?
Re: What Was Jonathan's Achievement In The Niger Delta In 5 Years Of His Presidency? by dandollaz: 5:15pm On Jun 02, 2016
Peace
Re: What Was Jonathan's Achievement In The Niger Delta In 5 Years Of His Presidency? by zeestunner(m): 5:16pm On Jun 02, 2016
nasiodamus:
What has all the hausa man who have ruled both military and civilian for so long,done for the north. It's high time we left GEJ and focus on Buhari..we need to put pressure on Buhari to perform,he is the president now. Before we know it four to eight years will be up. Then we will be asking "what did Buhari do" when a new man is on d seat..we need to focus our energy on this present government..you don't get to see the US press saying what did bush do,but it's all about what obama is doin.They have already shifted their focus on the next president coming in this year,that's how countries grow..please let focus and criticise this present government or come next eight years we will be asking WHAT DID BUHARI DO?

Som of what northern presidents did...

Built a refinery in the north even though they don't hav a single drop of oil

Made abuja in the north capital and developed a city from scratch and its gradually becoming one of the largest cities in the continent

Used their smartness to creat 19 states plus fct and left the south with 18 states so they have more legislator and spread the south practically have to beg to get a law passed e g PIB bill

Major military facilities in the north

Men! I can go on and on and on buh no time infact most recently they almost got away with another one( lagos/calabar railway) because our reps/senators were fuckin sleeping instead of doing their fuckin job

ND need to start holding our leaders accountable first, wat hav we achieved with all the moneys being giving to us all this years we can't boast of a decent city just one. Simple! Yet I see ppl celebrate shit like GEJ mehn! Bleep all our politicians I live in warri I can tell u how bleeped we are already....

Southern leaders need to fucking wake up south east need to get over all the hate and get their houses in order they should stop draging ND into their failure to play smart politics. Call north aboki,mallam or watever buh they are the smartest nig*ers in this shit hole till it explodes.

Insults are welcome hey I don't fuckin knw u so it won't affect me in anyway. That's my take

3 Likes

Re: What Was Jonathan's Achievement In The Niger Delta In 5 Years Of His Presidency? by Bolaadu(m): 5:21pm On Jun 02, 2016
jamesibor:

What was OBJ's achievement in the South West for 11 years (8 yrs as civilian & 3 years as military)?

What are Buhari and all other past Northern presidents and heads of state achievements in Northern Nigeria for more than 40 years they've ruled?
I will just give 1 out it ....phone network.
Re: What Was Jonathan's Achievement In The Niger Delta In 5 Years Of His Presidency? by agadaone1(m): 5:22pm On Jun 02, 2016
APC FG EXAMINATION QUESTIONS?
End of First Session Examination, 2015/2016
Course Title: Introduction to APC Government
Course Code: Government 101
Time Allowed: 3 Hours
Instruction: Attempt All Questions
If GEJ is a constant, while APC is a variable, and if 1year have been used for blaming, with the aid of a diagram:
1. Discuss the probability of APC blaming GEJ for the next 3years for
i. Dollar increase.
ii. Fuel Price increase
iii. Power Failure
iv. Unemployment
v. Fulani Herdsmen Killings
2. If APC = All Promises Cancelled, where PMB is a constant, discuss the speed at which:
i. N50k promise is cancelled
ii. Feeding of school pupil is cancelled
iii. NYSC allowance is reduced
iv. Fuel pump prices are increased
3. Define the term, ''Budget padding''.
4. Mention 3 types of APC propaganda you know, and how they can be used in 21st century politics.
5. Mention 5 IDP you know that feeds with N14000 everyday.
6. Mention the next 3 countries PMB will travel and the disgrace he would receive.
7. If PMB is silent when herdsmen kills people and buys jet fighter when Biafra is mentioned, what is the probability that PMB is not a terrorist?
8. Write short notes on these mad phrases;
i. masquerade dressing,
ii. importation of grass
iii. fantastically corrupt
9. If x is chanji and y is lies/propaganda, solve the equation, 2x + 5y = ?
10. If you used to be corrupt, but now fantastically corrupt. Explain the effect of gravitational force on you.
Your Time Starts Now!!!..

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Was Jonathan's Achievement In The Niger Delta In 5 Years Of His Presidency? by truthspeaks: 5:24pm On Jun 02, 2016
Believe me wen I say I dnt support NDA's actions but buhari...sory..mgeneral sherifatu shld hv handled dem like a father seeks wats bothering his children. On d topic, I tot we both agreed I don't knw anythn n I only see it as a distractive propaganda by Apc e-warriors as urslf. Let's deal wit anoda day n let's focus on y a whole army general cld chicken out on a visit
louqas:

Just like you all are using the NDA to divert our attentio from the heist perpetrated by Gej and cronies , using NDA to shield tompolo from facing the law . Meanwhile you are yet to provide information on what exactly gej did to his region in 5 years
Re: What Was Jonathan's Achievement In The Niger Delta In 5 Years Of His Presidency? by loyeh02(m): 5:27pm On Jun 02, 2016
jamesibor:
Why did AD the Yoruba party adopt OBJ as their candidate in the 2003 presidential election?

Did I hear you say AD the Yoruba party? Are u a kindergarten kid? AD Yoruba party. LOL. As at 2003, mention the number of states in SW bn ruled by AD. I wonder what u reason with

1 Like

Re: What Was Jonathan's Achievement In The Niger Delta In 5 Years Of His Presidency? by fridayj(m): 5:36pm On Jun 02, 2016
Gej has made peace,,i hav a math when Gej=6m an Bua=1m.
While Gej giv southP '/. northX=Y an Bua yeild northP-1 '/. South X=Y. Find the exit equilibrium to the nearest mean give ur answer in 3 decima letter.
Hint: y=naija,x=war,p=peace and m=year. Ans pls
Re: What Was Jonathan's Achievement In The Niger Delta In 5 Years Of His Presidency? by louqas: 5:40pm On Jun 02, 2016
truthspeaks:
Believe me wen I say I dnt support NDA's actions but buhari...sory..mgeneral sherifatu shld hv handled dem like a father seeks wats bothering his children. On d topic, I tot we both agreed I don't knw anythn n I only see it as a distractive propaganda by Apc e-warriors as urslf. Let's deal wit anoda day n let's focus on y a whole army general cld chicken out on a visit

It's a free world you are free to attribute the cancellation of the presidents visit to anything . No NDA can threaten GMB .
Meanwhile we all know how Gej was so scared of BH that he couldn't even venture out of aso rock without Abuja being locked down ,how he couldn't even go to eagles square for independence day celebration

1 Like

Re: What Was Jonathan's Achievement In The Niger Delta In 5 Years Of His Presidency? by jamesibor: 5:48pm On Jun 02, 2016
loyeh02:

Did I hear you say AD the Yoruba party? Are u a kindergarten kid? AD Yoruba party. LOL. As at 2003, mention the number of states in SW bn ruled by AD. I wonder what u reason with

You must be a dumb head. Prior to the 2003 elections, all SW states were governed by AD when they adopted OBJ as their presidential candidate.
Re: What Was Jonathan's Achievement In The Niger Delta In 5 Years Of His Presidency? by aluku5: 6:01pm On Jun 02, 2016
temptnow:
[size=20pt]Yorubbers are the only people in Nigeria that will never go anywhere out of Oshogbo and Lagos. But once Niger Delta is mentioned they will start analysing our matter. Them swear for una?[/size]
It is because the Niger Deltans couldn't do a proper analysis and galvanise thierselves at the appropriate time.

1 Like

Re: What Was Jonathan's Achievement In The Niger Delta In 5 Years Of His Presidency? by loyeh02(m): 6:22pm On Jun 02, 2016
jamesibor:

You must be a dumb head. Prior to the 2003 elections, all SW states were governed by AD when they adopted OBJ as their presidential candidate.

Empty head alert! So, what changed? Yeye dey smell. F outta here
Re: What Was Jonathan's Achievement In The Niger Delta In 5 Years Of His Presidency? by inkreezz(m): 6:23pm On Jun 02, 2016
U knw y ur saying dis is because ur an ingret u dint appreciate GEJ did 2 u ppl in d noth. If he had used d money he used in building cage 2 parck animals lik u in d north 2 develop, u will not post rubbish nonsense.
Re: What Was Jonathan's Achievement In The Niger Delta In 5 Years Of His Presidency? by fileswizard1981: 6:28pm On Jun 02, 2016
Olodo!Na 6years,count from the year late Yaradua died,till 2015,

Ikwokrikwo:
He ruled for 5 years not six.
Re: What Was Jonathan's Achievement In The Niger Delta In 5 Years Of His Presidency? by BABANGBALI: 6:39pm On Jun 02, 2016
The man didn't did anything for his people o
Re: What Was Jonathan's Achievement In The Niger Delta In 5 Years Of His Presidency? by Alezy(m): 6:47pm On Jun 02, 2016
louqas:

Coastal railway from Lagos to calabar - not touched (even though he built a railway from kaduna to abuja, after his disciples will be call some people Hausa slaves )

Unep report on ogoni clean up - nothing done or is it because it isn't In ijawland?

No airport in bayelsa his home state even though one of his mistress said she built airports all over Nigeria

If those avenger are not to creation they should hold him responsible for the underdevelopment of the Niger delta because he had 6 years to turn things around there.
see our mentality, yes he did nothing for ND but he did for the country generally.

if he did all he did for the country in only ND u will be the first to attack him. I for one was pissed off with him for neglecting the ND bug think of it. He did all he did equally to all regions, block allocations and regional development yet u still have the mind to crucify him. Oya enjoy ur change.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: What Was Jonathan's Achievement In The Niger Delta In 5 Years Of His Presidency? by kayceeD2(m): 6:55pm On Jun 02, 2016
Ikwokrikwo:
He ruled for 5 years not six.
Answer the question my friend
Re: What Was Jonathan's Achievement In The Niger Delta In 5 Years Of His Presidency? by Ikwokrikwo: 7:08pm On Jun 02, 2016
fileswizard1981:
Olodo!Na 6years,count from the year late Yaradua died,till 2015,

2010 to 2016
Re: What Was Jonathan's Achievement In The Niger Delta In 5 Years Of His Presidency? by Oblak(m): 7:24pm On Jun 02, 2016
so even after 1 year has gone after GEJ's rule, people still debate and lament bitterly on whether he did well or not. Can we ever move forward in this country with all these?

1 Like

Re: What Was Jonathan's Achievement In The Niger Delta In 5 Years Of His Presidency? by jamesibor: 7:30pm On Jun 02, 2016
loyeh02:

Empty head alert! So, what changed? Yeye dey smell. F outta here

This is what you get when contraceptives fail.
Re: What Was Jonathan's Achievement In The Niger Delta In 5 Years Of His Presidency? by avoSunkanmi(m): 7:44pm On Jun 02, 2016
#zombiealert

i guess d ND wants to keep accumulating weapons bt buhari no gree dem

well as usual dcNDAs are stupid now dey wqnna waste the missiles accumulate

But trust me come june 7 dese bastards no go drop any missile instead dem go kill jonathan fr otueke,them water go worse nd Bleep it thats the end

they shouldnt frget that lagos is now an oil producing state
Re: What Was Jonathan's Achievement In The Niger Delta In 5 Years Of His Presidency? by higherpower: 7:59pm On Jun 02, 2016
louqas:

Ur wisdom is legendary!

1 Like

Re: What Was Jonathan's Achievement In The Niger Delta In 5 Years Of His Presidency? by olumalcolm(m): 8:32pm On Jun 02, 2016
temptnow:
[size=20pt]Yorubbers are the only people in Nigeria that will never go anywhere out of Oshogbo and Lagos. But once Niger Delta is mentioned they will start analysing our matter. Them swear for una?[/size]
u r as clueless as ur hero. Marafvcker. D guy for dis pix get sense pass u omo ale

1 Like

Re: What Was Jonathan's Achievement In The Niger Delta In 5 Years Of His Presidency? by mikolo80: 8:36pm On Jun 02, 2016
jamesibor:

nobody gives a shitt about obj. if he die today na celebration go follow am.

Buhari on the other hand.
decimated maitesine as Goc.
built two refineries as petrol Minister.
was the only one working in abacha regime as ptf chairman.
nominated akunyili (Christian Ibo woman o) for nafdac post as former head of state.
jailed ppl that even just thought about corruption as head of state.
removed pdp and ineffectual baboon.
hopefully made fashola Prime Minister.
Re: What Was Jonathan's Achievement In The Niger Delta In 5 Years Of His Presidency? by BossTtdiamonds(m): 8:38pm On Jun 02, 2016
anonimi:

Did you go to school or you skipped your arithmetic lessons?

EbirichBen:

Na una dey rent house for January 1st and expect the house to expire for the next year January 1st.

wish month and date in 2010?

gurunlocker:

why will you deliberately shot yourself in the leg? 2010-2011 is 1 year right? 2011-2015 is 4 years.... Oya add am

Ikwokrikwo:
how is that six years? Are you educated at all?

Kenobus:

2010 to 2015 is 5 years. Go and enrole for arithmetic!

It's six years from 2010 to 2015... You all forget the first year itself counts...

Count...

2010 = 1
2011 = 2
2012 = 3
2013 = 4
2014 = 5
2016 = 6

Years are zero indexed.. The word zero itself counts...

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Rashida Bello Gushes Over Yahaya Bello After His Arrival To Nigeria / Nigeria Out Of Top 10 Most Corrupt Nations – [full List] / Why I Walked Out On Jonathan – Sheriff

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.