Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,769 members, 7,798,575 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 06:12 AM

34 Business Management Books Every New Manager Should Read - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / 34 Business Management Books Every New Manager Should Read (963 Views)

17 Great Books Every Entrepreneur Should Read More Than Ten Times / Recommendation Every New Forex Dealer Have To Observe / Skills Every New Graduate Should Learn (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

34 Business Management Books Every New Manager Should Read by OracleHex(m): 11:43am On Jun 02, 2016
Readers, they say, are leaders. Every great man or woman in history was an avid reader. They didn’t just stop there, they practiced what they read.

What then do you gain from reading? One of the most powerful answers you’d probably get is “to save you many years of wasted time”. When you read books, you tap into the wealth of experience and research work of people who have been there, seen it all, and done it all. They show you pitfalls to avoid, and how to better reach your destination.

You are what you read, and if your goal is to build a massively successful company for yourself where you call the shots, you might want to start with the following books.
When you read, you acquire knowledge that are years ahead of you, and subsequently make your hustle a lot easier.

Even if your career isn't focused on business or entrepreneurship every employee can use tips and advice from business experts and thought-leaders to be a better worker.

As an entrepreneur, reading has to be a de-facto habit. The more you read, the more you learn, and the smarter your executions are.
Take a minute and think about some of the most successful people you know.
I’d bet they’re great with people, are super-productive, and think differently than most. After all, that’s how they got to be where they are today.

Jealous of them? You don’t have to be. You can learn these same skills by studying some of the best business books that can help you take your game to the next level.

Growing up as a kid, I never exposed myself to books unless I absolutely had to. Sometimes I’d “have to” read a book and write up a report. Other times, I’d “have to” read a book to prepare for an exam of some sort. To sum it up: unless I had some required reading to do for school, you’d never see me reading.

Fast forward into my late teens. I started becoming interested in the notion of “Why.”
Why do some people succeed in life and business, while others get left behind? After talking to or studying some of the most successful people I could think of at the time, I learned something special that nearly all of them had in common—they read books. Lots of books.

And that’s when I asked myself the following question:
“If successful people keep saying they became successful by reading books about what they were passionate about—and then taking action on what they learned—then why couldn’t I do the same?”

Today, I read about a book or two per week. In fact, reading is part of what I do for a living. I imagine that if I were to have a conversation with the 14-year-old version of myself, I’d have a pretty tough time convincing him of how much of a dorky book worm I’ve turned into.
Stepping into a management role for the first time can be scary.

It doesn't help that there's a ton of conflicting management advice out there, and sifting through it could take years.
Each of these books will help prepare you to tackle the myriad challenges of managing people.
There are thousands of books about management but what follows are those that have withstood the test of time. So, whether you are a manager or hope to be one, these books will help you move towards that goal.

Don’t worry if you’re a complete beginner, the books here does not require any prior business knowledge or experience. I don’t assume you’re already the CEO of a large company who makes multimillion-dollar decisions on a daily basis. (But this book will still be very useful if you are!)

If you do have business experience, you’ll find the information in this books more valuable and practical than anything you learned earning your degree.

To get started, I have compiled all the 34 books into 2 sections and uploaded it to the fivehuns platform to sell. Each section of 17 Books cost N500.

In the folder you will download, these are the list of 34 must-read Business Management books for achieving success in your professional career.

Section 1
1. Business Briefs
2. Change Management
3. Commercial Awareness For Managers
4. Corporate Social Responsibility Part I
5. Corporate Social Responsibility Part Ii
6. Corporate Social Responsibility Part Iii
7. Counseling Skills
8. Creating An Entrepreneurial Mindset
9. Dealing With Difficult People
10. Effective Discipline
11. Facilitation Skills
12. Hidden Communication Skills Revealed
13. Leading By Example
14. Management Basics
15. Management Briefs
16. Managing Diversity
17. Managing Projects

To Download, click here http://fivehuns.com/jobs/e-books/i-will-give-you-17-ebooks-on-business-management/

Section 2
1. Operations Management
2. Profit From Six Sigma
3. Project Leadership Step By Step Part I
4. Project Management
5. Project Scheduling Rules
6. Running Effective Appraisals
7. Self Managed And Coach Led Stress Management
8. Sports Development Law And Commercialization
9. Successful Time Management 1
10. Team building
11. The Art Of Managing People
12. The Secrets To Workshop Success
13. Training Skills
14. Understanding Personality Types
15. Understanding the PMBOK Guide
16. Working As An Independent Contractor
17. Working Capital Management

To Download, click here http://fivehuns.com/jobs/e-books/i-will-give-you-17-ebooks-on-business-management-2/

Re: 34 Business Management Books Every New Manager Should Read by Charpell(m): 12:22pm On Jun 02, 2016
@Op I have 2 questions
1 Do you have ebooks specifically on MBA?
2 Do i have re seller's right, if i buy these books?

Thanks
Re: 34 Business Management Books Every New Manager Should Read by OracleHex(m): 5:52pm On Jun 02, 2016
Yes i have MBA
The books are open to share
Re: 34 Business Management Books Every New Manager Should Read by Wers(m): 1:48pm On Jun 03, 2016
I think its better you had combined all books in one folder
Re: 34 Business Management Books Every New Manager Should Read by OracleHex(m): 3:24pm On Jun 07, 2016
cc lalastica

(1) (Reply)

I Supply A G O Blco. / Biodiesel : A Better And Renewable Energy Resources...(business Offer ) / Bulk SMS To DND Numbers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.