Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,573 members, 7,809,091 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:48 PM

My Sexcapades In College - Romance (23) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Sexcapades In College (122088 Views)

My Sexcapades In University Of Lagos ( Pictures Attached) / The Sexcapades Of Titilayo. Story S1E1 (wit Pics) / Share Ur Sexcapades While In Secondary School Days... (read Mine Inside) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (Reply)

Re: My Sexcapades In College by Vicktomaniaa(m): 7:41am On Mar 20, 2017
This story is fascinating but the sex scene is damn too much and the way you talk about the sex is really making it kinda boring, it's not possible a guy has sex like that pls add other stuffs and the story has been divided into little parts and it's becoming predictable.. It's either sex or with tunde, guy u no de get other activities for school?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Sexcapades In College by hoMegas(m): 1:22am On Apr 22, 2017
Guy continue this your story na
Re: My Sexcapades In College by Muquadam(m): 1:09pm On Nov 10, 2020
Lol cool, so I discovered this thread after 4 solid years of its inception... I won't lie I enjoyed nearly every single bit of this grin... Deanny wink you did a heck of a great job, Kudos! Ur reason for discontinuing the thread is very well justified, I don't know why some Nairalanders can't just keep their negative comments to themselves undecided ... If I were you, I'd also have been discouraged, but I just checked ur profile, you were last seen August 2019 (a little over a year ago)... so if you are seeing this comment of mine, please just let us in on the credibility of ur sexcapades; is this entire thread FICTITIOUS or you actually did experience every single bit of it and also, a question a lot of people on this thread have asked... which varsity did you attend

Thank you smiley

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (Reply)

She Said No To Me In 2011, But Now We Are Getting Married - Man Reveals. Photos / Miss Nairaland Contest 2015 - Final Elimination Round (SEMI-FINAL) / Man Leaks Nude Photos Of His Ex-Girlfriend On Twitter For Infecting Him With HIV

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.