Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,386 members, 7,800,779 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 06:35 AM

One-on-one ICT Training In Ibadan And Environs. - Educational Services - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Educational Services / One-on-one ICT Training In Ibadan And Environs. (1409 Views)

University Of Ibadan And Why It Remains The Only Nigerian Varsity In Top 1000 / Professional Home Tutor Around Banana Island, Ikoyi, Vi, Lekki And Environs / IT And ICT Training Institute In Benin City, Lagos And Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

One-on-one ICT Training In Ibadan And Environs. by neyobouncin: 1:07pm On Jun 02, 2016
Do you need help in computer operation or do you want to develop your computer operating skills especially in Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Powerpoint, CorelDraw, Photoshop, Internet browsing, AutoCAD 2D & 3D etc.

This is a special opportunity for you to become an expert in any/all of the fields listed above. No matter where you are in Ibadan, we will bring the training to you either in your office, home or Church.

Call Mr. Adeniyi on 08132380951 or
Whatsapp on 08132380951
visit www.tuplea.com.ng

Re: One-on-one ICT Training In Ibadan And Environs. by Nigeriatraining: 5:13pm On Jun 02, 2016
Register for the Excel Essential Training Taking Place on the 7th and 8th June, 2016.

As one of the most important tools for payroll administrators and directors alike, you can learn how to use MS Excel to your advantage – whether for payroll or report writing purposes. Sage offers Excel Intermediate and Excel on Steroids training.

Excel Intermediate
Whether you use Microsoft Excel for financial or operational reporting, our Excel Intermediate course will help users with a basic knowledge to deepen their application of the Excel functionality required in their role.

Course Outline
The coursework covered includes:

File formats, styles, types, columns and rows
Working with formulae
Creating multiple sheets
Formatting and editing worksheets
Defining the print and page setup
How to apply functions
Creating and editing charts

Target Learners
This part of the training course is targeted at users who know the basics of Excel, but need to learn some of the more advanced features.

Duration
The course runs over one full day (7 hours).

Delivery Methods
Self-study methods and facilitated workshops[b](Classroom Training)[/b]

Excel on Steroids
Whether you use Microsoft Excel for financial or operational reporting, our Excel on Steroids course will catapult your knowledge and skills in the software and make your report writing process easier and more efficient.

Course Outline

The coursework covered includes:
Copying and moving worksheets
Consolidating worksheets into one
Formulae and formulae protection
Sorting data lists by using the Custom List function
Using subtotals within data
Data capturing by using the Data Validation function
Grouping rows and columns
Understanding and using pivot tables and pivot charts
Vlookups – using this function to find data in a table

Target Learners

This advanced part of the training course is targeted at users like directors and managers, and anyone else who uses MS Excel for report writing.

Duration: A 2 Days Trainings.

Benefits for attending any of our Training…
Participation in this course also entitles attendees to: having their CV inserted in the NTN Associates database and distributed to companies, organizations and head hunters, networking meetings with managers, professionals and entrepreneurs, a personalised monitoring and alerting service for the best job opportunities in Nigeria. Also, post training consulting 100% FREE with the instructor.

Delivery Methods: A Classroom Training

Re: One-on-one ICT Training In Ibadan And Environs. by neyobouncin: 3:38pm On Apr 27, 2021
Call for your autocad/SolidWorks machine design and modelling.

Re: One-on-one ICT Training In Ibadan And Environs. by neyobouncin: 6:30pm On Jul 31, 2021
How can we be of service to you?

Visit cad.tuplea.com.ng

Re: One-on-one ICT Training In Ibadan And Environs. by neyobouncin: 7:57am On Nov 02, 2021
You might find the following links helpful

To take an ICT course (Virtual or Physical) -[/b]https://courses.tuplea.com.ng/registration/

[b]CAD services
- https://cad.tuplea.com.ng

Website Services https://website.tuplea.com.ng

Graphic Design Services https://royalgraphics.com.ng

Digital Marketing Services: https://tuplea.com.ng

Stay up-to-date, learn new thing everydayon - https://blog.tuplea.com.ng

Re: One-on-one ICT Training In Ibadan And Environs. by neyobouncin: 10:37pm On May 08, 2022
All Website Services are handled at www.tuplea.com.ng
Re: One-on-one ICT Training In Ibadan And Environs. by neyobouncin: 9:32pm On May 18, 2022
Have you visited www.tuplea.com.ng yet?

All your website services are handled there.
Re: One-on-one ICT Training In Ibadan And Environs. by neyobouncin: 5:37pm On Jun 02, 2022
You should contact us for your website and Digital Marketing Services to enjoy the June Special offer.

Call/chat 08089112717 or 08132380951
Re: One-on-one ICT Training In Ibadan And Environs. by TechbI0gger: 8:11pm On Jun 09, 2022
hi Tina11 how have you been?
it's Daniel, I tried reaching out to you via WhatsApp but I noticed it's been a while you logged in to the green app.. I also tried putting few calls through but I couldn't really hear you clearly.
hope you're good?
Re: One-on-one ICT Training In Ibadan And Environs. by Tina11: 11:10pm On Jun 09, 2022
TechbI0gger:
it's Daniel, I tried reaching out to you via WhatsApp but I noticed it's been a while you logged in to the green app.. I also tried putting few calls through but I couldn't really hear you clearly.
hope you're good?
Hey good evening am sorry i have been a little bit down and yeah it has been a while since i logged in. U know what? Can i have ur phone number when i'm home from lectures i will give u a call. Is that okay with u?
Re: One-on-one ICT Training In Ibadan And Environs. by southsouthking(m): 3:46pm On Jun 10, 2022
TechbI0gger:
hope you're good?

SIMP.
Your mate dey hustle you dey find woman when you wan condem with your generational curse.
Wasted sperm.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: One-on-one ICT Training In Ibadan And Environs. by neyobouncin: 3:44am On Jun 12, 2022
Get the ICT solutions you need. We provide support for your business in web development, graphic design, digital marketing and more.

Call/chat 08089112717 or 08132380951
Re: One-on-one ICT Training In Ibadan And Environs. by neyobouncin: 3:37pm On Jul 14, 2022
Cheap and affordable advertising plans for your business. Great discount included.

Also Website design and development services on 08089112717 or 09045250760

Re: One-on-one ICT Training In Ibadan And Environs. by neyobouncin: 2:39am On Jul 18, 2022
Website development services are available for your business.

Call/WhatsApp: 08132380951 or 08089112717

Re: One-on-one ICT Training In Ibadan And Environs. by neyobouncin: 12:00am On Jul 23, 2022
Top Website designers in Lagos here

Call 08132380952 or 08089112717

Re: One-on-one ICT Training In Ibadan And Environs. by DigiMarketas(m): 7:54pm On Sep 26, 2022
Weekend offers on website development services.

Call 08089112717 or 08132380951
Re: One-on-one ICT Training In Ibadan And Environs. by DigiMarketas(m): 4:12pm On Jan 17, 2023
Contact us for the following types of websites;

- Business websites
- Corporate Websites
- E-commerce Websites
- News sites and blogs
- Currency exchange sites
- Crypto Sites
- E-learning and educational websites
- and others

Kindly reach across to us on 0808-911-2717 or 0904-525-0760.
Re: One-on-one ICT Training In Ibadan And Environs. by DigiMarketas(m): 4:08am On Jan 19, 2023
Here is the most dependable website service provider in Nigeria, Tuplea ICT Concepts.

- Website design and development
- Mobile app development
- Graphic design
- Digital marketing services and other digital services.

Call/WhatsApp: 08089112717 or 09045250760

Visit www.tuplea.com.ng

(1) (2) (Reply)

Trcn Cbt Software / Study In China (low tuition fee) / Study In American University, Benin Republic | ISM ADONAI UNIVERSITY UPDATE 2019

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.