Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,305 members, 7,808,036 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:54 AM

I Am The Most Endowed Girl On Nairaland...picture Proof! - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Am The Most Endowed Girl On Nairaland...picture Proof! (25913 Views)

How to Delete a Thread on Nairaland [Picture] / Meet The Most Endowed ‘flight Attendant’ Driving Passengers Crazy (hot Photos) / Which Tribe Of Girls Are The Most Endowed? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Am The Most Endowed Girl On Nairaland...picture Proof! by BrideOfDracula(f): 4:26pm On Jun 02, 2016
ShaqFu:
Oh I don't intend to, unless you tell me to. wink

I'm in full "feminist" mode right now & in no mood for that tongue grin

1 Like

Re: I Am The Most Endowed Girl On Nairaland...picture Proof! by DeejayHamaar(m): 4:26pm On Jun 02, 2016
BrideOfDracula:
And you wonder why guys say women have fish brain. Who cares if you are? Will your endowments jam & stop the earth from rotating around the sun?

This your username it very funny. So you are once you marry Dracula and you give birth we will call you "mother of baby dracula"
Re: I Am The Most Endowed Girl On Nairaland...picture Proof! by MrCork: 4:27pm On Jun 02, 2016
pinkyliceous:
Fat everywhere. Miss cellulite.

shes lightskin & hawt...u aint!!!(no ofeinse) angry
Re: I Am The Most Endowed Girl On Nairaland...picture Proof! by Spicylate(f): 4:33pm On Jun 02, 2016
BrideOfDracula:
And you wonder why guys say women have fish brain. Who cares if you are? Will your endowments jam & stop the earth from rotating around the sun?
please Finish Her (mortal combat words)...
Re: I Am The Most Endowed Girl On Nairaland...picture Proof! by Blackfire(m): 4:41pm On Jun 02, 2016
ShaqFu:
Guy abeg park well joor! Shey dem hold you make you no sell ur body nii? Abeg oh,

u must be real stupid to tell me to park well .

Did i mention u?

Or is something else eating u up.

Are u a woman or u are confused genetically?

Quote me again and watch me make your life miserable. - literally.

1 Like

Re: I Am The Most Endowed Girl On Nairaland...picture Proof! by PaulkillermanAg(m): 4:57pm On Jun 02, 2016
BrideOfDracula:

Correction, her type of women are used as sex objects, not all. You'll be amazed at how quickly men adjust their attitude once they realize they're not dealing with a typical airhead that reasons with her ass. They give you the respect you've shown them you deserve.

In as much as I hate to accept this.... The truth is, u correct sha.
Re: I Am The Most Endowed Girl On Nairaland...picture Proof! by iykekelvins(m): 5:21pm On Jun 02, 2016
Damn bruh, some girls are extremely dumb
Re: I Am The Most Endowed Girl On Nairaland...picture Proof! by ShaqFu: 5:28pm On Jun 02, 2016
Blackfire:

u must be real stupid to tell me to park well .

Did i mention u?

Or is something else eating u up.

Are u a woman or u are confused genetically?

Quote me again and watch me make your life miserable. - literally.
Hey, I've just quote you, let's see you make do with your idle threat.
Re: I Am The Most Endowed Girl On Nairaland...picture Proof! by ShaqFu: 5:30pm On Jun 02, 2016
BrideOfDracula:

I'm in full "feminist" mode right now & in no mood for that tongue grin
Oh dear.. I shiver. grin lemme know when the feminist need a lil loving... wink
Re: I Am The Most Endowed Girl On Nairaland...picture Proof! by BrideOfDracula(f): 5:36pm On Jun 02, 2016
PaulkillermanAg:

In as much as I hate to accept this.... The truth is, u correct sha.

Yeah, that's because an ex of mine told me that. He was an incorrigible player that never had a relationship last longer than an orgasm before we met. Of course I didn't know all this until he told me about his past with women & how he always discarded them after the did was done. We were together for more than 2 years, btw. So I asked him how come he stuck around with me because I know I'm not the easiest person to be in a relationship with lol. He simply told me that I was different from all the girls he's dated in the past. He couldn't go further, so I can only make assumptions on what he actually meant by that. I can be an ìdiot too in matters of the heart but a full on rètard I'm not, so I guess that got him intrigued or whatever. Sadly in the end, I couldn't make the leopard change his spots. He was still with other women behind my back but sobbed endlessly when I dropped him for cheating. Still swears I'm the best GF he ever had grin Who cares? Too late. That ship sailed.

I'm saying all this to say, when you conduct yourself with dignity & respect, men respond in similar fashion by becoming respectful. Be diffent from the rest & you'll be the one he'll always remember. If you're always showing your ass at every given opportunity, how are you any different from millions of other girls who are doing the very same thing? Truth is, you're no different, just another basic bìtch who thinks she's hot shìt because men are complimenting & chasing the inventory on display. That's all there is to it, hit & run, unless you have something more eg. a brain, etc.

4 Likes

Re: I Am The Most Endowed Girl On Nairaland...picture Proof! by Qualer: 5:44pm On Jun 02, 2016
BrideOfDracula:

Mzansi for sho! you have first hand knowledge of these things... i know! grin grin
Re: I Am The Most Endowed Girl On Nairaland...picture Proof! by ShaqFu: 5:48pm On Jun 02, 2016
BrideOfDracula:

Yeah, that's because an ex of mine told me that. He was an incorrigible player that never had a relationship last longer than an orgasm before we met. Of course I didn't know all this until he told me about his past with women & how he always discarded them after the did was done. We were together for more than 2 years, btw. So I asked him how come he stuck around with me because I know I'm not the easiest person to be in a relationship with lol. He simply told me that I was different from all the girls he's dated in the past. He couldn't go further, so I can only make assumptions on what he actually meant by that. I can be an ìdiot too in matters of the heart but a full on rètard I'm not, so I guess that got him intrigued or whatever. Sadly in the end, I couldn't make the leopard change his spots. He was still with other women behind my back but sobbed endlessly when I dropped him for cheating. Still swears I'm the best GF he ever had grin Who cares? Too late. That ship sailed.

I'm saying all this to say, when you conduct yourself with dignity & respect, men respond in similar fashion by becoming respectful. Be diffent from the rest & you'll be the one he'll always remember. If you're always showing your ass at every given opportunity, how are you any different from millions of other girls who are doing the very same thing? Truth is, you're no different, just another basic bìtch who thinks she's hot shìt because men are complimenting & chasing the inventory on display. That's all there is to it, hit & run, unless you have something more eg. a brain.
No, no that's not usually the case. Your ex is one in a million guys who never understood the theory of "Hitting and coming back to hit some more".

Everything in this life has its usefulness, even if it has to do with a so called brainless girl. If there's one thing I've noticed, these girls peeps term brainless cos they show their ass off have brains, and a lot when it has to do with relationships...

1 Like

Re: I Am The Most Endowed Girl On Nairaland...picture Proof! by helsinski(m): 5:53pm On Jun 02, 2016
Just readin' comments..anyways @brideofdracula what does your current boyfriend make of you?
Re: I Am The Most Endowed Girl On Nairaland...picture Proof! by BrideOfDracula(f): 6:10pm On Jun 02, 2016
Qualer:

Mzansi for sho! you have first hand knowledge of these things... i know! grin grin

Of course tongue I once had a friend with massive assets, she made the whole city quiver grin
Re: I Am The Most Endowed Girl On Nairaland...picture Proof! by ShaqFu: 6:15pm On Jun 02, 2016
BrideOfDracula:

Of course tongue I once had a friend with massive assets, she made the whole city quiver grin
And I bet a whole lot f the city girls were jealous? grin
Re: I Am The Most Endowed Girl On Nairaland...picture Proof! by BrideOfDracula(f): 6:20pm On Jun 02, 2016
ShaqFu:
No, no that's not usually the case. Your ex is one in a million guys who never understood the theory of "Hitting and coming back to hit some more".

Everything in this life has its usefulness, even if it has to do with a so called brainless girl. If there's one thing I've noticed, these girls peeps term brainless cos they show their ass off have brains, and a lot when it has to do with relationships...

Hmm, I guess it depends on how you look at it. I see it as playing it smart when you don't give too much away & keep them guessing. Smart is the one who gets more respect without having to show an ankle to get it. To each their own. I'm of the belief that you get what you put out. The quality of men you get in your booty shorts is not going be the quality you get if you dressed more decently or whatever. Flowers attracts butterflies & shìt attracts flies. Never seen a butterfly floating over a pile of turd in my life!
Re: I Am The Most Endowed Girl On Nairaland...picture Proof! by BrideOfDracula(f): 6:25pm On Jun 02, 2016
helsinski:
Just readin' comments..anyways @brideofdracula what does your current boyfriend make of you?

He thinks I'm crazy, calls me crazy but we've been together for many years, so he must like something about me lol
Re: I Am The Most Endowed Girl On Nairaland...picture Proof! by helsinski(m): 6:31pm On Jun 02, 2016
BrideOfDracula:

He thinks I'm crazy, calls me crazy but we've been together for many years, so he must like something about me lol
Sure sure I can relate...I think I know what makes you tick
Re: I Am The Most Endowed Girl On Nairaland...picture Proof! by BrideOfDracula(f): 6:33pm On Jun 02, 2016
ShaqFu:
And I bet a whole lot f the city girls were jealous? grin

Maybe. I wouldn't know. What I know though is that she lost one boyfriend to a stringbean of a girl who didn't even have an ass to sit on. Yes, she was that thin lol. We called her Olive after Popeye the spinach's wife grin My friend also couldn't believe it. Difference between them was that the other girl knew how to keep a clean house, unlike my friend, whom I also stopped living with because she was a pig around the house.

1 Like

Re: I Am The Most Endowed Girl On Nairaland...picture Proof! by BrideOfDracula(f): 6:35pm On Jun 02, 2016
helsinski:

Sure sure I can relate...I think I know what makes you tick

Pray tell, what makes me tick?
Re: I Am The Most Endowed Girl On Nairaland...picture Proof! by ShaqFu: 6:41pm On Jun 02, 2016
BrideOfDracula:

Hmm, I guess it depends on how you look at it. I see it as playing it smart when you don't give too much away & keep them guessing. Smart is the one who gets more respect without having to show an ankle to get it. To each their own. I'm of the belief that you get what you put out. The quality of men you get in your booty shorts is not going be the quality you get if you dressed more decently or whatever. Flowers attracts butterflies & shìt attracts flies. Never seen a butterfly floating over a pile of turd in my life!
You think? "Smart is the one who gets more respect without having to show too much ankle to get it" I hear you. Babe, lemme tell you this, if your ex boyfriend really respect you, he wouldn't have cheated on you, that's the plain truth.

Mind you, I've seen and know girls with brains that wow me, who still sell their body, it's all about the individuals personal choice, so, like you said, "to each his own".

So, I wouldn't want you scolding the OP about being without brains when we've read many threads here where the OP are no better than this OP. The only difference is, this OP have something to offer, and I'm all willing to grab it. grin

2 Likes

Re: I Am The Most Endowed Girl On Nairaland...picture Proof! by helsinski(m): 6:41pm On Jun 02, 2016
BrideOfDracula:

Pray tell, what makes me tick?
Trust you wouldn't want me to spill that here.
Re: I Am The Most Endowed Girl On Nairaland...picture Proof! by ShaqFu: 6:44pm On Jun 02, 2016
BrideOfDracula:

Maybe. I wouldn't know. What I know though is that she lost one boyfriend to a stringbean of a girl who didn't even have an ass to sit on. Yes, she was that thin lol. We called her Olive after Popeye the spinach's wife grin My friend also couldn't believe it. Difference between them was that the other girl knew how to keep a clean house, unlike my friend, whom I also stopped living with because she was a pig around the house.
Well like you said, "to each his own". My belief have always been, make a decision, follow it, and don't look back.
Re: I Am The Most Endowed Girl On Nairaland...picture Proof! by BrideOfDracula(f): 6:48pm On Jun 02, 2016
ShaqFu:
You think? "Smart is the one who gets more respect without having to show too much ankle to get" I hear you. Babe, lemme this you this, if your ex boyfriend really respect you, he wouldn't have cheated on you, that's the plain truth.

Mind you, I've seen and know girls with brains that wow me, who still sell their body, it's all about the individuals personal choice, so, like you said, "to each his own".

So, I wouldn't want you scolding the OP about being without brains when we've read many threads here where the OP are no better than this OP. The only difference is, this OP have something to offer, and I'm all willing to grab it. grin

LOL @ the last part. No offence but I think it says more about the type of man you are tongue Like I said, shìt attracts flies, you take a guess wink

I'm "attacking" her because we're on opposite ends of the spectrum. A forum is not a place of discussion unless we have opposing views. So I'm simply holding my stance on this.
Re: I Am The Most Endowed Girl On Nairaland...picture Proof! by BrideOfDracula(f): 6:51pm On Jun 02, 2016
helsinski:

Trust you wouldn't want me to spill that here.

I'm not lily-hearted, spill it. It's only an opinion after all & not palm reading.
Re: I Am The Most Endowed Girl On Nairaland...picture Proof! by helsinski(m): 7:04pm On Jun 02, 2016
BrideOfDracula:

I'm not lily-hearted, spill it. It's only an opinion after all & not palm reading.
Well might be more of palmistry than you imagine so I don't wanna break the 'code'. Ciao
Re: I Am The Most Endowed Girl On Nairaland...picture Proof! by BrideOfDracula(f): 7:08pm On Jun 02, 2016
helsinski:

Well might be more of palmistry than you imagine so I don't wanna break the 'code'. Ciao

Just a bit of a brain teaser so I know you're not just pumping yourself full of hot air wink
Re: I Am The Most Endowed Girl On Nairaland...picture Proof! by helsinski(m): 7:18pm On Jun 02, 2016
BrideOfDracula:

Just a bit of a brain teaser so I know you're not just pumping yourself full of hot air wink
I'm not ...beliddat
Re: I Am The Most Endowed Girl On Nairaland...picture Proof! by BrideOfDracula(f): 7:19pm On Jun 02, 2016
helsinski:

I'm not ...beliddat

Oh well.
Re: I Am The Most Endowed Girl On Nairaland...picture Proof! by Poorboy: 7:22pm On Jun 02, 2016
BrideofDracula how are u?
Re: I Am The Most Endowed Girl On Nairaland...picture Proof! by BrideOfDracula(f): 7:24pm On Jun 02, 2016
Poorboy:
BrideofDracula how are u?

Hi.
Re: I Am The Most Endowed Girl On Nairaland...picture Proof! by helsinski(m): 7:26pm On Jun 02, 2016
BrideOfDracula:

Oh well.
That seals it.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

"Sweet Boy" Says Single Women Who Refuse To Date Married Men Are "Foolish" / My Sexual Life With My Uncle Wife / What Should I Give My Girlfriend For Her Birthday?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.