Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,385 members, 7,808,364 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:58 AM

Afraid Of Militants, A Military Gen. Sends Bloody Civilian To Visit Ogoniland - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Afraid Of Militants, A Military Gen. Sends Bloody Civilian To Visit Ogoniland (2590 Views)

Police In Igando Used Drone To Track Movement Of Militants, Lagos. PICS / PENGASSAN Tells FG It's Afraid Of Militants' Threat / Soldiers Invade Oporoza, Delta Community In Search Of Militants (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Afraid Of Militants, A Military Gen. Sends Bloody Civilian To Visit Ogoniland by Babalejnr(m): 4:37pm On Jun 02, 2016
Until earlier today, the people of Nigeria’s Rivers State were waiting to receive President Muhammadu Buhari whose office had announced would be in Ogoni land to flag off the clean-up of the polluted oil-rich community in the country’s Niger Delta region. But they got a shocking news; the president would not be coming anymore, for reasons that were not disclosed. Vice President Yemi Osinbajo would be coming in his stead...
click to read more.
http://thenerveafrica.com/6595/nigerian-president-buharis-no-show-troubled-region-emboldens-new-crop-militants/
Re: Afraid Of Militants, A Military Gen. Sends Bloody Civilian To Visit Ogoniland by starpon1: 4:45pm On Jun 02, 2016
buhari is a bloody coward

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Afraid Of Militants, A Military Gen. Sends Bloody Civilian To Visit Ogoniland by Blizzy9ja: 4:48pm On Jun 02, 2016
GEJ slept in maiduguri for 2 nights at the peak of the insurgency

He's a bloody civilian rmbr

4 Likes

Re: Afraid Of Militants, A Military Gen. Sends Bloody Civilian To Visit Ogoniland by Anticabal: 4:50pm On Jun 02, 2016
So osunbade is now an aboubaku for buhari? So yorubas are now used as shield to collect bullets for fulanis in southern nigeria. How are the once mighty yoruba race fallen below the level of an ordinary abooki? grin grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Afraid Of Militants, A Military Gen. Sends Bloody Civilian To Visit Ogoniland by aresa: 4:54pm On Jun 02, 2016
The historic event and the government doing what your past useless and worthless leaders refused to do means nothing to you misguided and bigoted losers, but you are busy and killing yourselves over silly nonssnse..

Jobless and redundant people.
Re: Afraid Of Militants, A Military Gen. Sends Bloody Civilian To Visit Ogoniland by LMFashions: 5:05pm On Jun 02, 2016
OP if na u shey u go go after some avengers don threaten u

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Afraid Of Militants, A Military Gen. Sends Bloody Civilian To Visit Ogoniland by rottennaija(m): 5:08pm On Jun 02, 2016
Babalejnr:
Until earlier today, the people of Nigeria’s Rivers State were waiting to receive President Muhammadu Buhari whose office had announced would be in Ogoni land to flag off the clean-up of the polluted oil-rich community in the country’s Niger Delta region. But they got a shocking news; the president would not be coming anymore, for reasons that were not disclosed. Vice President Yemi Osinbajo would be coming in his stead...
click to read more.
http://thenerveafrica.com/6595/nigerian-president-buharis-no-show-troubled-region-emboldens-new-crop-militants/

The objective is not for the president to die so that your corrupt people will escape. So, it was a wise decision. This war on corruption must be wage to the end

Besides, if he was there and problem start. His security detail will be forced to respond. Then you will be the one shouting that his security kill una people, rape them, brutalized then and send them running into the bushes.

Then you will invoke your ICC mentality, that they will come for him. So, Mr, leaving it, it was a security decision. Get it or you hang yourself
Re: Afraid Of Militants, A Military Gen. Sends Bloody Civilian To Visit Ogoniland by ikbnice(m): 5:10pm On Jun 02, 2016
Now I knw that Yemi Osinbanjo is just his errand boy. He is the latest abobaku in town.

3 Likes

Re: Afraid Of Militants, A Military Gen. Sends Bloody Civilian To Visit Ogoniland by Viergeachar: 5:48pm On Jun 02, 2016
Anticabal:
So osunbade is now an aboubaku for the buhari? So yorubas are now used as shield to collect bullets for fulanis in southern nigeria. How are the once mighty yoruba race fallen below the level of an ordinary abooki? grin grin

If PMB cannot send his able vice on official assignment, is it your father he will send?

1 Like

Re: Afraid Of Militants, A Military Gen. Sends Bloody Civilian To Visit Ogoniland by Viergeachar: 5:50pm On Jun 02, 2016
ikbnice:
Now I knw that Yemi Osinbanjo is just his errand boy. He is the latest abobaku in town.

If PMB cannot send his able vice on official assignment, is it your father he will send?

2 Likes

Re: Afraid Of Militants, A Military Gen. Sends Bloody Civilian To Visit Ogoniland by ChimaAdeoye: 6:36pm On Jun 02, 2016
starpon1:
buhari is a bloody coward

Buhari is a bloody coward!
Like a true dictator, its so easy for him to give orders to shoot other people. But when he knows he could be shot, he is so terrified.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Afraid Of Militants, A Military Gen. Sends Bloody Civilian To Visit Ogoniland by Raddie(m): 7:26pm On Jun 02, 2016
ChimaAdeoye:

Buhari is a bloody coward!
Like a true dictator, its so easy for him to give orders to shoot other people. But when he knows he could be shot, he is so terrified.

Like seriously?
Buhari a coward?

Clearly the tenets of democracy eludes you and you need to look buhari up, cause u clearly don't know cowardice is definitely not one of his attributes.

Mind I ask, with the threat on ground how do think his security personnel would be like? And what happens at the slightest provocation?

Grow up already
Re: Afraid Of Militants, A Military Gen. Sends Bloody Civilian To Visit Ogoniland by chukwukadibia10: 7:36pm On Jun 02, 2016
Not only a coward but he's is suffering from cancer of the lungs.

1 Like

Re: Afraid Of Militants, A Military Gen. Sends Bloody Civilian To Visit Ogoniland by meccuno: 7:38pm On Jun 02, 2016
Anticabal:
So osunbade is now an aboubaku for the buhari? So yorubas are now used as shield to collect bullets for fulanis in southern nigeria. How are the once mighty yoruba race fallen below the level of an ordinary abooki? grin grin
grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Afraid Of Militants, A Military Gen. Sends Bloody Civilian To Visit Ogoniland by maddock(m): 9:43pm On Jun 02, 2016
Babalejnr:
click to read more.

I don't know how old are you and am so sorry to even quote you, but guy u reason like a child. Let's for example assume that the NDA could assassinate PMB in ogoni. Can you sit down and farthon the hundreds of thousands of southerners that would be massacred in the north?

PMB lost elections and souls were lost, so you think if he was assassinated dem go Sidon dey look? Please you guys should stop reasoning with your anus and start paying attention to your brains. You are a very selfish person because you are safe somewhere in the south and you choose to forget those that are in the north whom are from even your village.

Any right thinking person should even pray for PMB to cancel his trip to ogoni whether NDA are serious or joking about the assassination stuff.

Lastly let me educate you about an average fulani man, they are not pussy ass like we southerners that are always scared to die. A fulani man or an average hausa can jump from a seven story building and believes that if God destined him to die that's when he would die if not den he won't die. So my take about Ogoni matter was that PMB planned sending the Vp even before the threat was made or he was "forced" by his handlers not to honour the invitation to do.

2 Likes

Re: Afraid Of Militants, A Military Gen. Sends Bloody Civilian To Visit Ogoniland by ikbnice(m): 10:07pm On Jun 02, 2016
Viergeachar:

Wise up dude, u dnt av to go straight at my papa. Nw back to the main issue, why hasnt him sent him on any of his oversea travel. Everybody knws that he sent him there because of the threat he received.

1 Like

Re: Afraid Of Militants, A Military Gen. Sends Bloody Civilian To Visit Ogoniland by Subway1011: 10:41pm On Jun 02, 2016
Anticabal:
So osunbade is now an aboubaku for buhari? So yorubas are now used as shield to collect bullets for fulanis in southern nigeria. How are the once mighty yoruba race fallen below the level of an ordinary abooki? grin grin

Expecting an Ibo man to ever make sense is a waste of time. You are all irrelevant in this country and will forever be a certified slave. Deal with it.

1 Like

Re: Afraid Of Militants, A Military Gen. Sends Bloody Civilian To Visit Ogoniland by Subway1011: 10:44pm On Jun 02, 2016
ikbnice:
Wise up dude, u dnt av to go straight at my papa. Nw back to the main issue, why hasnt him sent him on any of his oversea travel. Everybody knws that he sent him there because of the threat he received.

Illiterate, The vice president was abroad few days ago. You cant know since you are busy selling gala in traffic, the hatred in you will only make you kill yourself.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Afraid Of Militants, A Military Gen. Sends Bloody Civilian To Visit Ogoniland by Anticabal: 10:49pm On Jun 02, 2016
Subway1011:

Expecting an Ibo man to ever make sense is a waste of time. You are all irrelevant in this country and will forever be a certified slave. Deal with it.

But Ibos are not the ones carrying a Sokoto-controlled emirate on their heads among the southern tribes!

The caliphate simply asked Osunbade to go collect bullet for Buhari and like a loyal yoruba slave, he asked~'how many bullets?'. lol

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Afraid Of Militants, A Military Gen. Sends Bloody Civilian To Visit Ogoniland by ikbnice(m): 10:57pm On Jun 02, 2016
Subway1011:

Illiterate, The vice president was abroad few days ago. You cant know since you are busy selling gala in traffic, the hatred in you will only make you kill yourself.
Must you insult people all in the name of making a point. You golliwog think am an igbo guy. I dont have that ethnocentric attitude in me, it's for degenates like you. Saying I sell gala has convincingly indicated that your idiosy has escalated to a point of no remedy. Get lost joor, I ain't got the MB to waste on a low self-esteemed dimwit like u.
start ranting dude, that's what vagabonds like you do.

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Afraid Of Militants, A Military Gen. Sends Bloody Civilian To Visit Ogoniland by Nobody: 11:00pm On Jun 02, 2016
if na London , USA ,Japan etc him ear nor go pain am !

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Afraid Of Militants, A Military Gen. Sends Bloody Civilian To Visit Ogoniland by Subway1011: 11:16pm On Jun 02, 2016
[s]
Anticabal:

But Ibos are not the ones carrying a Sokoto-controlled emirate on their heads among the southern tribes!

The caliphate simply asked Osunbade to go collect bullet for Buhari and like a loyal yoruba slave, he asked~'how many bullets?'. lol
[/s]

Ibo illiterate, He is the VP just like Ibo Ekwueme. Meaning Ekwueme was a loyal Igbo slave to Shagari and GEJ was also a slave to Yar Adua, same with Atiku being a slave to a Yoruba Obasanjo. No wonder everyone see Igbos as slaves to all tribes. I will advise you to order for a new brain on Jumia.
Re: Afraid Of Militants, A Military Gen. Sends Bloody Civilian To Visit Ogoniland by Subway1011: 11:20pm On Jun 02, 2016
[s]
ikbnice:
Must you insult people all in the name of making a point. You golliwog think am an igbo guy. I dont have that ethnocentric attitude in me, it's for degenates like you. Get lost joor, I ain't get the MB to waste on a low self-esteemed dimwit as u.
start ranting dude, that's what vagabonds like you do.
[/s]

Coming from an illiterate oaf whose empty brain is filled with saw dust. A nonentity sired by another nonentity, instead of you to admit you are daft for saying the VP has never represent Nigeria abroad, you still had to disgrace yourself and your family since you have no shame. Using a stolen MB to spew trash online, no wonder you still live with your parent in the village. Mschew
Re: Afraid Of Militants, A Military Gen. Sends Bloody Civilian To Visit Ogoniland by Nobody: 12:03am On Jun 03, 2016
chukwukadibia10:
Not only a coward but he's is suffering from cancer of the lungs.
he's suffering from cancer of the mind!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Afraid Of Militants, A Military Gen. Sends Bloody Civilian To Visit Ogoniland by Nobody: 12:08am On Jun 03, 2016
Subway1011:
[s][/s]

Ibo illiterate, He is the VP just like Ibo Ekwueme. Meaning Ekwueme was a loyal Igbo slave to Shagari and GEJ was also a slave to Yar Adua, same with Atiku being a slave to a Yoruba Obasanjo. No wonder everyone see Igbos as slaves to all tribes. I will advise you to order for a new brain on Jumia.
you're a product of broken condom!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Afraid Of Militants, A Military Gen. Sends Bloody Civilian To Visit Ogoniland by Subway1011: 12:28am On Jun 03, 2016
henry49:
you're a product of broken condom!

Coming from a product of baby factory, you dont even know your father.
Re: Afraid Of Militants, A Military Gen. Sends Bloody Civilian To Visit Ogoniland by Nobody: 6:12am On Jun 03, 2016
Subway1011:

Coming from a product of baby factory, you dont even know your father.
Sudden death awaits you!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Afraid Of Militants, A Military Gen. Sends Bloody Civilian To Visit Ogoniland by Subway1011: 8:32am On Jun 03, 2016
henry49:
Sudden death awaits me, my drunk father, mother, and my entire generations!

Yes. So shall it be.
Re: Afraid Of Militants, A Military Gen. Sends Bloody Civilian To Visit Ogoniland by Nobody: 9:42pm On Jun 03, 2016
Subway1011:

Yes. So shall it be.
Wow! You mean sudden death awaits :Your dad and mum. You died a long time ago. Rip! Though, I know you're not resting in peace!
Re: Afraid Of Militants, A Military Gen. Sends Bloody Civilian To Visit Ogoniland by Nobody: 9:49pm On Jun 03, 2016
Subway1011:

Yes. So shall it be.
Yorubas believe that God cast their Forefather ( Oduduwa) down from heaven! No wonder they behave like IDIOTS!
Re: Afraid Of Militants, A Military Gen. Sends Bloody Civilian To Visit Ogoniland by Nobody: 9:52pm On Jun 03, 2016
Subway1011:

Yes. So shall it be.
Yorubas believe that God cast their Forefather ( Oduduwa) down from heaven! No wonder they behave like IDIOTS!
Re: Afraid Of Militants, A Military Gen. Sends Bloody Civilian To Visit Ogoniland by Subway1011: 9:54pm On Jun 03, 2016
henry49:
Wow! You mean sudden death awaits my dad and mum. May all my generations perish before nextweek. Though, I know I am not resting in peace!

Good for you. May your soul rest in hell

(1) (2) (Reply)

Niger Delta Avengers: S’south Govs Aware Of Jonathan’s Complicity –FG Official / Breaking News: High Court May Halt Akeredolu's Swearing-in / Edo Tribunal: Recounted Ballot Papers Show Discrepancies With Inec’s Figure

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.