Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,296 members, 7,808,007 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:34 AM

Know Us Better (Girls Edition) - Romance (39) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Know Us Better (Girls Edition) (79125 Views)

Know Us Better (Guys Edition) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) ... (46) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Know Us Better (Girls Edition) by goldenone(f): 5:06am On Jun 08, 2016
Emodeee:
Ladies, can you allow
two dicks inside you?
Who should a lady go
for, the guy that loves
her more or the one she
loves more?
First question! Ewwwww a party sounds gross!!! Second question! My mum always says its best to go for the guy that loves you the more than you do, but most females get blinded by love and go for that guy they love more than he loves them, only few do the opposite! However most of us can't tell whether we love him more or he loves us more (If only we all av super powers in that regard)
Re: Know Us Better (Girls Edition) by nairalandankrah: 5:57am On Jun 08, 2016
Riichyy:
Great Job twaci and co.
I av a question too,
I av been toasting a girl for about 7 months and we 'av seen jst twice. she hardly goes out and has a boyfriend. I love her but she keeps saying she hardly goes out.I don't stalk her with calls and over love, and she hardly ask for things, but whn she does i always provide. She flashes whneva i don't call for some days. Though i av other side babes but still love her, wot do i do to get her.
by "getting her", you mean ""what do you do to sleep with her??
Re: Know Us Better (Girls Edition) by nairalandankrah: 6:50am On Jun 08, 2016
my buddy here in here in camp's been dating this girl for a while now!, woke up this morning and all of a sudden his girl sent him a text,, he opens it and sees this: dear i want you to see me as your sister from now on..if its the will of God that we get married we will.. my question is, ladies is this a coded way of telling the guy that she's no more interested in the r/shp,? pls your input here will go a long way.,he is here with me right now & he's in total shambles i must say.
Re: Know Us Better (Girls Edition) by khiaa(f): 7:14am On Jun 08, 2016
Alezy:
Oh. ..what's wrong with it? That means this problem have lasted a while, because it's been months I sent that.

well...was just checking.

Yeah its been months since I have been able to log in.
Do you have the same phone number? I have a new number
Re: Know Us Better (Girls Edition) by Emodeee: 7:20am On Jun 08, 2016
goldenone:

First question! Ewwwww a party sounds gross!!! Second question! My mum always says its best to go for the guy that loves you the more than you do, but most females get blinded by love and go for that guy they love more than he loves them, only few do the opposite! However most of us can't tell whether we love him more or he loves us more (If only we all av super powers in that regard)

have you ever had a party?

I disconcur with your second assertion. A lady knows when a guy luvs her more or not. I was in a place, i wish you could see how this lady was all over this guy. In a public place. She was requesting for a kiss, she slept on his laps, the guy was just calm as if ntn was happening. I was sure if people were not there, she would agree to give the guy sex. The guy is supposedly her boyfriend. In this scenario, you can tell that the lady loves the guy more. She even narrated how she took her aunty's rice and gave it to her boyfriend, her aunty was interrogating her afterwards but she gave a silly excuse, dat was how she dodged it.

You can tell if your boyfriend loves you more or not. Most ladies go for the guy they love more and it is not advisable.
Re: Know Us Better (Girls Edition) by Nobody: 7:32am On Jun 08, 2016
optional1:

Lol peppersouping ke

grin

Hello my darling.

1 Like

Re: Know Us Better (Girls Edition) by khiaa(f): 7:33am On Jun 08, 2016
[quote author=nairalandankrah post=46374631]my buddy here in here in camp's been dating this girl for a while now!, woke up this morning and all of a sudden his girl sent him a text,, he opens it and sees this: dear i want you to see me as your sister from now on..if its the will of God that we get married we will.. my question is, ladies is this a coded way of telling the guy that she's no more interested in the r/shp,? pls your input here will go a long way.,he is here with me right now & he's in total shambles i must say.[/quote

Tell your friend that he's been dumped but do not shed a tear over her because she has done him a great favor because she got the heck out of his life so that the real woman that God has chosen for him can come into his life. Tell your friend to not waste another moment of his precious life on her
When he meet that nice woman who was meant for him tell him to text his ex and thank her for the wise decision she made and without her wisdom he would have never met his angel. smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Know Us Better (Girls Edition) by nairalandankrah: 8:00am On Jun 08, 2016
[quote author=khiaa post=46375679][/quote].mehn this is serious!.. thanks n'y way i appreciate
Re: Know Us Better (Girls Edition) by optional1(f): 8:03am On Jun 08, 2016
Dongata:

grin
Hello my darling.

Good morning handsome, how was ya night?
Re: Know Us Better (Girls Edition) by Nobody: 8:24am On Jun 08, 2016
optional1:

Good morning handsome, how was ya night?

My night was sweet like garri grin

Dreamt about you.

1 Like

Re: Know Us Better (Girls Edition) by khiaa(f): 8:25am On Jun 08, 2016
nairalandankrah:
.mehn this is serious!.. thanks n'y way i appreciate

I was being as serious as s heart attack, why should he torment himself over someone who doesn't give a rats azz about him, *I want you to see me as your SISTER* how lame can someone be?

1 Like

Re: Know Us Better (Girls Edition) by goldenone(f): 9:24am On Jun 08, 2016
Emodeee:

have you ever had a party?

I disconcur with your second assertion. A lady knows when a guy luvs her more or not. I was in a place, i wish you could see how this lady was all over this guy. In a public place. She was requesting for a kiss, she slept on his laps, the guy was just calm as if ntn was happening. I was sure if people were not there, she would agree to give the guy sex. The guy is supposedly her boyfriend. In this scenario, you can tell that the lady loves the guy more. She even narrated how she took her aunty's rice and gave it to her boyfriend, her aunty was interrogating her afterwards but she gave a silly excuse, dat was how she dodged it.

You can tell if your boyfriend loves you more or not. Most ladies go for the guy they love more and it is not advisable.
We are on the same page, except that you believe that ladies know when I guy loves them more but I still disagree with you, cos different people have different love languages and its obvious that lady's love language is physical touch; its in this case that if the guy does not touch her she will believe he does not love her! I actually know that more males than females have physical touch as their love language.

Never had a party and never would!!!
Re: Know Us Better (Girls Edition) by geedimple(f): 9:47am On Jun 08, 2016
chigoizie7:
If the virginity of a girl is so important to her and also well treasured, why would she allow a guy fùck her and she enjoyed it(the sex) only to start blaming the guy for popping a cherry he didn't get by force?
this question if yours is a personal one, but all I could say to it is no girl would just allow you go into her just like that without strings attached. ladies are very emotional,that's why we love with all our heart.allowing you go into her shows how she loves and trust you.
Re: Know Us Better (Girls Edition) by Diseye29(m): 9:58am On Jun 08, 2016
rephrase ,as in .read it again ull understand
Re: Know Us Better (Girls Edition) by chigoizie7(m): 10:36am On Jun 08, 2016
geedimple:
this question if yours is a personal one, but all I could say to it is no girl would just allow you go into her just like that without strings attached. ladies are very emotional,that's why we love with all our heart.allowing you go into her shows how she loves and trust you.

Even all the prostitutes wey de do ashawo for brothels wey de allow plenty men go into them? Those ones, dem de apply emotions? Abi all the plenty plenty one night standers, dem too de apply emotions?

Abeg I need answers.
Re: Know Us Better (Girls Edition) by geedimple(f): 10:53am On Jun 08, 2016
chigoizie7:

Even all the prostitutes wey de do ashawo for brothels wey de allow plenty men go into them? Those ones, dem de apply emotions? Abi all the plenty plenty one night standers, dem too de apply emotions?

Abeg I need answers.
you can't use those ones compare others.those ones are business oriented, everybody has got stories to tell on this ish

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Know Us Better (Girls Edition) by nairalandankrah: 10:58am On Jun 08, 2016
miss khiaa:

culdn't bear the heart break, he called her (even though i told him not to) she told him she was gonna get bak to him..after abwt 1hr she texted him again, saying,"i am tired of having **x and running to God for forgiveness"..from the little i know of her, she is very religious and sings in her church choir as well(the guy goes to a diff church).,.
he doesn't know if she wants a totally intimate free r/shp or she want's to dump him and is using the "see me as your sister"code to subtly achieve that.. he told me that most times they even had **x, she'd always initiated it and he's never forced or begged her for it., most times she'd "BEG" him 2 go down on her & he'd just do it & they'll end up avin xx..
for him to wake up & see those texts really shook him & i kno its because he luvs her so much & plans to marry her..this guy's not a player, and has stuck to this girl for coupl years now..i feel for him & honestly i'd apprecia8 more advice
Re: Know Us Better (Girls Edition) by KingTom(m): 11:13am On Jun 08, 2016
Twaci:
A gynecologist would know better.
Kingtom cheesy
answer him jare questions here are for girls grin
Re: Know Us Better (Girls Edition) by Alezy(m): 11:26am On Jun 08, 2016
khiaa:

Yeah its been months since I have been able to log in.
Do you have the same phone number? I have a new number
Oh i didn't kw u have a new one, called the old one and it went into voice mail after several rings.

how do u get it to me now?
Re: Know Us Better (Girls Edition) by chigoizie7(m): 11:48am On Jun 08, 2016
geedimple:
you can't use those ones compare others.those ones are business oriented, everybody has got stories to tell on this ish

The topic says, "know us better"

Those business oriented are also women too.
Whatever I want to know, those set of people are inclusive.

Are one night standers also business oriented?
Re: Know Us Better (Girls Edition) by PRESTIGERYHME(f): 1:30pm On Jun 08, 2016
chigoizie7:
Ok, why can't some girls do without doing initial gra gra, even when dey know it is all about drilling the hole?
even at dat every gal wans2b respected n treated as a queen
Re: Know Us Better (Girls Edition) by PRESTIGERYHME(f): 1:36pm On Jun 08, 2016
chigoizie7:
If the virginity of a girl is so important to her and also well treasured, why would she allow a guy fùck her and she enjoyed it(the sex) only to start blaming the guy for popping a cherry he didn't get by force?
d truth is we ladies love completely wen we mean dat we go2d extend of giving itself to him for notin in return buh regret it at d end, guys can't b pleased n satisfied
Re: Know Us Better (Girls Edition) by PRESTIGERYHME(f): 1:39pm On Jun 08, 2016
RoyalBlak007:
Girls...explain this.."Am not materialistic...am not after your money"

Honestly...but can yu date a poor guy? Since all girls ain't after money as they all claim cool...Who's gonna answer this?

I'm not just saying

buh d truth is I can't go for a classic n richer guys cox dey re not loyal2som extend, dey always ve dis ego n pride
Re: Know Us Better (Girls Edition) by PRESTIGERYHME(f): 1:46pm On Jun 08, 2016
JoeCutie:
Why do you think men and women should be equal, but then most of the responsibilities during marriage ceremonies - traditional and white wedding- and in the family are taken up (mostly only) by the men?

Cc: Twaci, and or anybody (female) who cares to answer
after all dis, she will b officially n legally b urs

wat do u expect, u re marrying her n she will summit2u in return
Re: Know Us Better (Girls Edition) by PRESTIGERYHME(f): 1:53pm On Jun 08, 2016
Cutehector:
second question

Is it proper for a guy to begin to give gifts to a girl at the early stages of dating?
y not, its very OK buh make sure it has limits, I mean don't make it a daily routine......it myt get2a stage she stop appreciatin u
Re: Know Us Better (Girls Edition) by JoeCutie(m): 1:54pm On Jun 08, 2016
PRESTIGERYHME:
after all dis, she will b officially n legally b urs

wat do u expect, u re marrying her n she will summit2u in return
I'm at a loss here. I don't get it, she'll be officially and legally mine? Is that why we have to be equal? Because if I'm not mistaking, I'd also be "officially and legally" hers, so...

4 Likes

Re: Know Us Better (Girls Edition) by PRESTIGERYHME(f): 2:01pm On Jun 08, 2016
ikombe:
madam twaci 3 bottle of Big Stout for u grin

Make i dey observe cheesy

E be like say i get question undecided

Why cant a girl approach a guy and say she likes him undecided if she really does like him. Is it all about the nigerian mentality or is dere more to it. Cause guys like me find it hard approaching a girl we like. Dont know if i should use the word 'SHY' .
I don't really buy dat idea

Nigerians, we've got dat mentality dat wen a lady approach a guy den dey assume she's lose or sumtin, d respect is not dere any more

it happened to a friend n she regreted it, He went telling all of his friends dat she asked him out.......imagine
for me , its a NOO
Re: Know Us Better (Girls Edition) by PRESTIGERYHME(f): 2:07pm On Jun 08, 2016
iykekelvins:
Ladies in the house

Some girls find it hard to trust good-looking guys that are asking them out.

They feel they're flirts. Why so?
lols
daz kind of true buh can't really say much on dis
I have a friend2who said she can't go for a guy DAT is far gudlookin, her reasons....I don't really know
Re: Know Us Better (Girls Edition) by PRESTIGERYHME(f): 2:10pm On Jun 08, 2016
firstking01:
My humble question...what do girls really want in life, i bet the op can't answer this question cos even google sef no know amundecided
And u asked?
take ma advice
just pray n fast abt it
Re: Know Us Better (Girls Edition) by Nobody: 2:13pm On Jun 08, 2016
PRESTIGERYHME:
And u asked?
take ma advice
just pray n fast abt it
Have always tried to solve the equation too what does today ladies really want.
Re: Know Us Better (Girls Edition) by classicdea(m): 2:13pm On Jun 08, 2016
Twaci:
That's why u should study her before asking her out smiley
Study? Sounds like school.
Re: Know Us Better (Girls Edition) by PRESTIGERYHME(f): 2:13pm On Jun 08, 2016
Cutehector:
Fourth Question

When a girl visits a guy in his house/lodge and they are just new in dating, is it appropriate for the guy to initiate any form of intimacy

or is it advisable for him to be patient enough until when she is very much confortable with him so as to avoid any form of awkward moments
it depends buh being patient is d best until she's very much comfortable wit u

(1) (2) (3) ... (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) ... (46) (Reply)

Nigerian Bride-To-Be Visits Married Boyfriend For 1 Last Sex Before Her Wedding / Man & Married Lady Caught Having Sex Paraded Unclad & Made To Have Sex Publicly / I’m Devastated Right Now. Don’t Know What To Do Atm

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.