Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,915 members, 7,806,661 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:03 PM

Which Is The Best Line To Use To Subscribe For A Bundle Plan? - Phones (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Which Is The Best Line To Use To Subscribe For A Bundle Plan? (25363 Views)

Unable To Check Glo Data Balance And Subscribe For Data Since Yesterday / Airtel Monthly Social Bundle Plan(1gb For 300 Naira). / Etisalat Latest 200MB For N200 Data Bundle Plan For 2016 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Is The Best Line To Use To Subscribe For A Bundle Plan? by Youngzedd(m): 8:50am On Jun 03, 2016
penzino:
GLO. But these days, if you subscribe for their 2k5 plan, your data connection becomes unstable and annoying. Am i alone on this

You're not alone.

1 Like

Re: Which Is The Best Line To Use To Subscribe For A Bundle Plan? by Youngzedd(m): 8:52am On Jun 03, 2016
Formidable1:
Op, you can't get any other deal that beats this.

Airtel rocks. It's fast and the data consumption is normal.

Is it not the same Airtel that defrauded me

They said 12GB but I only used 6GB and they claim I have exhausted my bundle.

Lies and Airtel are like brothers and sisters.
Re: Which Is The Best Line To Use To Subscribe For A Bundle Plan? by Nobody: 9:16am On Jun 03, 2016
I prefer airtel.....cheap
Re: Which Is The Best Line To Use To Subscribe For A Bundle Plan? by iphydecency(f): 9:17am On Jun 03, 2016
I'm using airtel but wouldn't know the difference btw airtel and mtn I'm this my area. Very slow
Re: Which Is The Best Line To Use To Subscribe For A Bundle Plan? by babestella: 9:27am On Jun 03, 2016
I rep Etisalat, go for it. Fast and good.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which Is The Best Line To Use To Subscribe For A Bundle Plan? by Nobody: 9:27am On Jun 03, 2016
omusiliyu:
Etisalat 4gb awoof

Whats the code and is it still working?
Re: Which Is The Best Line To Use To Subscribe For A Bundle Plan? by dude99(m): 9:33am On Jun 03, 2016
CzarRex:
it depends on ur area op,have u done a survey testing the speed of all networks in your area, if no, then try it.

in mine,airtel and glo are fastest,glo and mtn are just ok,the cheapest network is glo followed by airtel, etisalat is most expensive.

but all the same glo for life.
I love Glo but i think they cheats their customers, before their latest data update,i subscribe#2500 for 5gb twice in lest than two weeks,making 10gb and imagine,i didn't even use one for complete one week,i am an heavy internet user but i couldn't have exhausted it quickly!
Re: Which Is The Best Line To Use To Subscribe For A Bundle Plan? by 123yes(m): 9:35am On Jun 03, 2016
My brother glo na guantity not quality. Mtn and etisalate is better than others.
Re: Which Is The Best Line To Use To Subscribe For A Bundle Plan? by jacksol(m): 9:39am On Jun 03, 2016
ibkgab001:
Glo on the move

whatzapp call is more clearer that American Verizon wireless or T mobile network

Your location?
Re: Which Is The Best Line To Use To Subscribe For A Bundle Plan? by agentakins: 9:43am On Jun 03, 2016
Peeps, pls which app can one use for speed test?
Re: Which Is The Best Line To Use To Subscribe For A Bundle Plan? by dude99(m): 9:43am On Jun 03, 2016
Holla at y'all!Can anyone who has subscribed to the latest Glo data plan tell us if it's really worth it,cause i think they don't let subscribers finished the plan been subscribed to as stated,you subscribe to 5gb and you can't even fully use 4gb out of it.
Re: Which Is The Best Line To Use To Subscribe For A Bundle Plan? by REDDEVILS1(m): 9:46am On Jun 03, 2016
CzarRex:
it depends on ur area op,have u done a survey testing the speed of all networks in your area, if no, then try it.

in mine,airtel and glo are fastest,etisalat and mtn are just ok,the cheapest network is glo followed by airtel, etisalat is most expensive.

Boss I wan try this their new data plan ie 10gb for 2500. You sabi if they follow for data zapping
Re: Which Is The Best Line To Use To Subscribe For A Bundle Plan? by REDDEVILS1(m): 9:49am On Jun 03, 2016
Lordmykel:
Ofcause its glo. Thats what i'm using
are they into zapping, cos I wan do 10gb for 2k5
Re: Which Is The Best Line To Use To Subscribe For A Bundle Plan? by Rozaystunna(m): 10:10am On Jun 03, 2016
Glo cool cool
Re: Which Is The Best Line To Use To Subscribe For A Bundle Plan? by sergiolefty(m): 10:11am On Jun 03, 2016
ihatebuhari:
Glo Nigeria

U get 10gb for just 2500
Mrs....kindly gimme d code for dis data plan......Thnkz
Re: Which Is The Best Line To Use To Subscribe For A Bundle Plan? by Crispels(m): 10:11am On Jun 03, 2016
ihatebuhari:
Glo Nigeria

U get 10gb for just 2500

How do I subscribe for the plan?
Re: Which Is The Best Line To Use To Subscribe For A Bundle Plan? by olatunde29ice(m): 10:17am On Jun 03, 2016
well my broda
-
as far as am concern na Airtel sure pass
Bt dnt knw if d network is good in ur area
Airtel subscription dat am using is 1k for 4gb plus 2,500 airtime
1gb for 14days and 3gb for 30days
mind u, only on New sim
Re: Which Is The Best Line To Use To Subscribe For A Bundle Plan? by atoleybaba(m): 10:18am On Jun 03, 2016
monaPhilz:
Its no more working.
when did u try u....dial *777# u will see all the bundles there
Re: Which Is The Best Line To Use To Subscribe For A Bundle Plan? by ihatebuhari(f): 10:20am On Jun 03, 2016
sergiolefty:

Mrs....kindly gimme d code for dis data plan......Thnkz
*777#
Re: Which Is The Best Line To Use To Subscribe For A Bundle Plan? by Rozaystunna(m): 10:24am On Jun 03, 2016
Misskaycee21:
MTN MTN MTN

1.5GB
N1,000
30Days
Text"106" to 131

3.5GB
N2,000
30Days
Text"110" to 131
When you can get 6gb for 2k mchwww
i use both and it rocks
Re: Which Is The Best Line To Use To Subscribe For A Bundle Plan? by gbadaniyi(m): 10:24am On Jun 03, 2016
I am using a visa BlackBerry subscription cheapest of all network 1k for 10 terabytes for a month a can use it as a Hotspot for 5 device
Re: Which Is The Best Line To Use To Subscribe For A Bundle Plan? by mrmachine: 10:40am On Jun 03, 2016
Explorers:
I depends on your location, go for the strongest network in your area. Its not about the price sometimes, being able to utilise what tou have.
Why having 10GB for 1k on your device and you cant use 1GB out of it throughout the month because of the poor signal.

Am using MTN, the cost is kind of high though, but strong, fast, and always available.

I will go for MTN, fast and reliable.
Re: Which Is The Best Line To Use To Subscribe For A Bundle Plan? by 2plus2: 10:53am On Jun 03, 2016
CzarRex:

in mine,airtel and glo are fastest,etisalat and mtn are just ok,the cheapest network is glo followed by airtel, etisalat is most expensive.

MTN is doing well in the pricing region too. #500 for 1g valid for 7days and can be moved over if you renew before expiration. However, recently I observed the validity has been adjusted to almost 30days. Not sure how true this observation is though as it is not official and am yet to reach the normal 7days validity.

At the final analysis it all comes down to service up-time in your area.

2 Likes

Re: Which Is The Best Line To Use To Subscribe For A Bundle Plan? by 2plus2: 10:59am On Jun 03, 2016
olatunde29ice:
well my broda
-
mind u, only on New sim

Like for reall!!

Please, what's the code?
Re: Which Is The Best Line To Use To Subscribe For A Bundle Plan? by hackwi(m): 11:03am On Jun 03, 2016
When you want to subscribe to any data plan, a few things need be considered:
>>Your location: the area in which you are would definitely say a yes/no to the network you subscribe to. In one area a particular network could do very good but perform so badly in another. So you need to study the various network strengths in your area. For me, Etisalat works super good at home (approx. 500kb/s during the day and approx. 2-4Mb/s in the night).
>>Cost of Data: When you have surveyed your area and know the network strengths of each then you can go ahead and buy data depending on your budget.

2 Likes

Re: Which Is The Best Line To Use To Subscribe For A Bundle Plan? by Fongido(m): 11:10am On Jun 03, 2016
Realist5:
Your choice of network depends largely on how fast the data service in your location. Meanwhile, If all the networks are perfectly working in ur area, kindly go for GLO. Tnx.
please can you update me on Glo data bundle subscription?
Re: Which Is The Best Line To Use To Subscribe For A Bundle Plan? by Nobody: 11:20am On Jun 03, 2016
Airtel has always been the best. That's why it's called the SPEEDO Network. Used glo and I am regretting it terribly. Of what use is it using glo data and I can't even use my mobile phone as a got spot and connect it to my laptop and send important documents. Glo be messing up since time immemorial. Still giving me EDGE in this century.

1 Like

Re: Which Is The Best Line To Use To Subscribe For A Bundle Plan? by Hiswisdom(m): 11:26am On Jun 03, 2016
Airtel and MTN and etisalat are fast. Airtel seem the fastest anyway cos that's what I. Use both airtel and GLO WiFi. My GLO WiFi is up for grabs anyway and interested people can call me for negotiation 08187826700!
Re: Which Is The Best Line To Use To Subscribe For A Bundle Plan? by CzarRex: 11:40am On Jun 03, 2016
REDDEVILS1:
Boss I wan try this their new data plan ie 10gb for 2500. You sabi if they follow for data zapping
i dont know,but currently am using the 1k plan and it is moving normally,i haven't noticed any form of data zapping,but the 10gb for 2,5k,i dont know much about it.
Re: Which Is The Best Line To Use To Subscribe For A Bundle Plan? by actorlee007(m): 12:42pm On Jun 03, 2016
olatunde29ice:
well my broda
-
mind u, only on New sim
send you code to me please I owns a new sim too
Re: Which Is The Best Line To Use To Subscribe For A Bundle Plan? by kenoz(m): 12:57pm On Jun 03, 2016
Etisalat rocks
Re: Which Is The Best Line To Use To Subscribe For A Bundle Plan? by REDDEVILS1(m): 12:57pm On Jun 03, 2016
CzarRex:
i dont know,but currently am using the 1k plan and it is moving normally,i haven't noticed any form of data zapping,but the 10gb for 2,5k,i dont know much about it.
dail *777# It started this week

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Huawei Y7p Unboxing And Review / Nokia Lumia 920...finally A Smartphone From Nokia That Can Compete! / Blackberry Confirms The Rumor That It Is Working On An Android Phone.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.