Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,580 members, 7,809,106 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:16 PM

Know Us Better (Guys Edition) - Romance (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Know Us Better (Guys Edition) (21633 Views)

Know Us Better (Girls Edition) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Know Us Better (Guys Edition) by Tombrook0: 3:19pm On Jun 09, 2016
Need someone to make you laugh and have fun. We understand weekend can be boring just like mine tried of seeing the movies....we can have fun n exchange pix on WhatsApp 07061960316
Re: Know Us Better (Guys Edition) by classicdea(m): 10:06pm On Jun 09, 2016
Youngpo413:
those are boys not guys......
No sane guy will fall for someone he hasn't seen, how can I have sexual fantasies about a lady I haven't touched to know how soft her ass is, that will be absurd you know...
Oh common, this is not a 100% true. A fantasy is but imaginary, you need not have made contact with a person to have them, how else do people fantasize about celebrities that are oceans away. For people who haven't made visual contact can actually get attracted to each other, that's the basis of long distance relationships.
Re: Know Us Better (Guys Edition) by BraniacX(m): 10:42am On Jun 10, 2016
Oya me sef wan answer questions grin
But only from asadike and virginkpekus wink

1 Like

Re: Know Us Better (Guys Edition) by arinolaa(f): 11:57am On Jun 10, 2016
Viruses:

I'm sure you read it hence you know it is demonic, men continually seek for knowledge, don't ask me what knowledge is used for. By the way, what's demonic about that book?

Clearly you have not read the book properly. Maybe you just read bits and pieces. Please go and read the entire book.
Re: Know Us Better (Guys Edition) by arinolaa(f): 12:01pm On Jun 10, 2016
Jaycool18:
the same thing u ladies gain from reading romantic novels

The romantic novels don't have occult like undertones. So I'm going to have to disagree with you on that one.
Re: Know Us Better (Guys Edition) by Virginkpekus(f): 6:11pm On Jun 11, 2016
BraniacX:
Oya me sef wan answer questions grin

But only from asadike and virginkpekus wink
I no get any question for you, you are braniac so you know it all.
Re: Know Us Better (Guys Edition) by BraniacX(m): 6:21pm On Jun 11, 2016
Virginkpekus:

I no get any question for you, you are braniac so you know it all.

No oh! shocked I still dey explore the multiuniverse in search of knowledge and i never explore your universe yet embarassed
Re: Know Us Better (Guys Edition) by rosieluv(f): 7:05pm On Jun 11, 2016
Ayomide93:
I decided to contribute to this post having seen so many comments.
1. The idea of guys been polygamous is a very wrong notion. Personally I am not polygamous. I am a one man one woman person.
2. The act of guys cheating even when they have all they want in their partner is inevitable. Let me give an example. As christians we all love God but often time we sin, that's us cheating on him. When guys cheat simply it is physical, it might probably be to boost their ego, boost their control over the women folks or probably to boast among their friends so they won't be ridiculed.
3. The issue of money and some guys been scared of their women more comfortable than them. Personally I don't know why some guys think a confident, self assured woman is a turn off. I would always want my woman to elevate me in the positive ways.
4. I decided personally that no matter how rich my partner is when I get committed, I would always pay you a salary for your upkeep, though it might be small but yes I would pay my part. I took you from your parents because I felt I can take care of you, when then should I not play that role. So earn *2 of what I earn, I would still pay you salary.
5. The issue of sex again. Personally I believe in intimacy sex. If you can give me a good Mouth Gig then I should be able to eat you out there so well. I believe a normal penetrative sex shouldn't be more than 5-7minutes. The fore play and the intimacy is the sexual stimulation. That is even enough sexual satisfaction to me.
6. As for guys being nice or doing a lot of calling when asking a lady out. I do that often personally because I believe communication is key but I learnt my lesson the hard way because I pushed my one true love away due to that. It became stalking at a time. Sometimes in relationship I believe we need space, space to do our own thinking without our partner interfering.
7. Personally I don't like excessive. I don't love the busty and big yanshed woman. Just me moderate and above all be very intelligent. Your intelligence is what I need, not you cooking my food or doing styles in bed. And the idea of you washing my cloth is a no no for me. You are not my slave.
For any relationship to work, communication and time is key and money is very very important. I say again important, if not now later, responsibilities needs money and as a man it is my duty to provide for my partner and my family, that's what makes me a man. Thank you.
reasonable comment
Re: Know Us Better (Guys Edition) by rosieluv(f): 7:08pm On Jun 11, 2016
classicdea:

Oh common, this is not a 100% true. A fantasy is but imaginary, you need not have made contact with a person to have them, how else do people fantasize about celebrities that are oceans away. For people who haven't made visual contact can actually get attracted to each other, that's the basis of long distance relationships.
yeah u r right tho
Re: Know Us Better (Guys Edition) by permanentgrace(m): 7:38pm On Jun 11, 2016
Ishilove:

Why are some guys such dicks?

Why is it so difficult for some to commit to a relationship?

Why do men find b00bs and ass so facinating?

Why are a lot of men polygamous? They just can't stick to one woman. I mean, puzzay is puzzay, right? What is the enjoyment in sticking yer jabulani into different holes. Women are anatomically identical down there so what's the enjoyment is dunking your junk into different puzzays which are more or less the same and must surely feel the same?

Let's start from there grin

I gues you must've been answered already but let me still draw this in.

On the question about why guys prefer to sink their 'rods' down into different puzzies, the very first thing that forces that into place is the shape/beauty of the other woman you see outside. You already have ur woman and maybe because you've slept with her for too many times, somehow, she depreciates in your eyes. This does not mean you dont love and value her again. But when you see another lady outside with a deadly shape/beauty, imagining how to have sex with such sexy material is all that runs in ur head. At this point, u are forced to go say hello to her and that is it. Aside that, i dont think any two pusssies are the same physically. Seeing different pusssies give different pleasure to any man.
Re: Know Us Better (Guys Edition) by Ishilove: 8:07pm On Jun 11, 2016
permanentgrace:

I gues you must've been answered already but let me still draw this in.

On the question about why guys prefer to sink their 'rods' down into different puzzies, the very first thing that forces that into place is the shape/beauty of the other woman you see outside. You already have ur woman and maybe because you've slept with her for too many times, somehow, she depreciates in your eyes. This does not mean you dont love and value her again. But when you see another lady outside with a deadly shape/beauty, imagining how to have sex with such sexy material is all that runs in ur head. At this point, u are forced to go say hello to her and that is it. Aside that, i dont think any two pusssies are the same physically. Seeing different pusssies give different pleasure to any man.
Are we allowed to sample other deeks after we have slept with our husbands so much, to the extent he has somehow diminished in our sight, even though we still love them?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Know Us Better (Guys Edition) by moski5(m): 8:21pm On Jun 11, 2016
Twaci:
Another question:

Why are guys uncomfortable with success of a woman?

I guess your question has been answered just wanted ncase its not
Ego
2. yu kno yu ladies most of yu will bring it up as arsenals in war or jokingly to friends which d guy sees as an insult
3. most ladies won't ve deep respect 4 d guy n mayb insecure
4. we c it as a way out 4 d lady if she's successful n won't stick tru thick n thin we feel she may leave Some of yu even threaten to

that's just d basics der r more

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Know Us Better (Guys Edition) by moski5(m): 8:26pm On Jun 11, 2016
Twaci:
1. What really is the right way to a guys heart?

2. Why are most guys scared of commitment?

2. commitment is not easy especially 4 a guy who's been in a prior relationship too many fears n concerns

Emotionally women r stronger dn men n if a guy commits n It becomes an emotional burden he seeks a way out... NB this is one of d reasons men cheat ... to 'escape emotional burden'
I'll stop here

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Know Us Better (Guys Edition) by moski5(m): 8:28pm On Jun 11, 2016
Freakypinky:
May I know what you guys find amusing in asking for nudies.
I mean is it better than the real deal?

obviously not better lol
its part of entertainment n its 4 d thrill

A lady in a loving relationship may not hesitate to send nudes most times even without request from d guy.
Re: Know Us Better (Guys Edition) by moski5(m): 8:32pm On Jun 11, 2016
Ishilove:

Why are some guys such dicks?

Why is it so difficult for some to commit to a relationship?

Why do men find b00bs and ass so facinating?

Why are a lot of men polygamous? They just can't stick to one woman. I mean, puzzay is puzzay, right? What is the enjoyment in sticking yer jabulani into different holes. Women are anatomically identical down there so what's the enjoyment is dunking your junk into different puzzays which are more or less the same and must surely feel the same?

Let's start from there grin

Boobs n ass lol I ve wondered about that even did a lil research
They said its healthy to look at boobs though for my case I was in influenced by words spoken by a classmate' in Sec sch

as 4 Ass I never understood d reason or the thrill until recently
It bores than to basic human nature Men are excited about
Ladies take serious Note of this
Men are excited n fixated on Variety ... another reason men cheat

and one of the reasons 4 polygamy

Another reason 4 polygamy is no 2 women r same, they r different biologically, emotionally, spiritually, intellectually Skil n talents r all different
And here d Variety factor comes in

After mans fall Man desire for more than one woman set in so not too far from d "fall" a man took 2 wife's

Its said by researchers dt Religion came to stifle that desire

NB. most guys don't fancy cheating Discipline, mental state, peers n situation a home eg denial of pussi may make him cheat Some people feel Xtains won't Buh kongi eh

1 Like

Re: Know Us Better (Guys Edition) by moski5(m): 9:03pm On Jun 11, 2016
Twaci:
Thanks for the answers guys.

Here's another one; why do guys term an opinionated girl, uncontrollable and uncouth?
Its either what they say, or nothing?

All na packaging n presentation

I was with a couple n d way d lady replied (she's my friend) I was like what in my mind
He's d 'Man' put it respectively n not as if you r talking to d help or your son
If you present it respectfully n nicely swaying him is more likely
Buh our girls na Gra gra
where dey learnt it sha

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Know Us Better (Guys Edition) by moski5(m): 9:10pm On Jun 11, 2016
Ishilove:

I disagree with your second point. The the average girl wants to be treated like a queen. The girls who like asshole are the ones who have an inner asshole whom they are too timid to unleash.

Its been proven time n time again majority of ladies prefer d bad guys Even most bad girls hang 2 d Badt guy breaking the rule of gud 2bad, bad wif gud

Even bad guys treat dr ladies as Queens
Re: Know Us Better (Guys Edition) by moski5(m): 9:27pm On Jun 11, 2016
Twaci:

Here's another one; why do guys term an opinionated girl, uncontrollable and uncouth?

I was with a couple n d way d lady replied (she's my friend) I was like what in my mind
He's d 'Man' put it respectively n not as if you r talking to d help or your son
Buh our girls na Gra gra
where dey learnt it sha

1 Like

Re: Know Us Better (Guys Edition) by moski5(m): 9:31pm On Jun 11, 2016
Twaci:

Buh our girls na Gra gra
where dey learnt it sha

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Know Us Better (Guys Edition) by permanentgrace(m): 11:15am On Jun 12, 2016
Ishilove:

Are we allowed to sample other deeks after we have slept with our husbands so much, to the extent he has somehow diminished in our sight, even though we still love them?

The society permits us fair enough to do that but certainly unlike female folks.
Re: Know Us Better (Guys Edition) by aprokomania(m): 9:41pm On Jul 07, 2016
JeffreyJamez:
Hehehe, Well While Twaci has given us (guys) the opportunity to have little insight into the minds of the average girl on this thread: https://www.nairaland.com/3142555/know-us-better-girls-edition I feel it's time we do the same, abi guys wetin una feel?

Cc: Kingtom
Naijaboiy
StfuareyouG0d
Kinglekan
Muva
Smellymouth
Cutehector
Obiorathesubtle
Iamkingzlee

is this jefferyJames?
UNIBEN finest host?
Re: Know Us Better (Guys Edition) by aprokomania(m): 9:42pm On Jul 07, 2016
JeffreyJamez:
Hehehe, Well While Twaci has given us (guys) the opportunity to have little insight into the minds of the average girl on this thread: https://www.nairaland.com/3142555/know-us-better-girls-edition I feel it's time we do the same, abi guys wetin una feel?

Naijaboiy
StfuareyouG0d
Kinglekan
Muva
Smellymouth
Cutehector
Obiorathesubtle
Iamkingzlee
Re: Know Us Better (Guys Edition) by aprokomania(m): 9:46pm On Jul 07, 2016
JeffreyJamez:

Naijaboiy
StfuareyouG0d
Kinglekan
Muva
Smellymouth
Cutehector
Obiorathesubtle
Iamkingzlee
is this Jeffrey James?
UNIBEN finest host?
Re: Know Us Better (Guys Edition) by JeffreyJamez(m): 11:33pm On Jul 07, 2016
aprokomania:

is this Jeffrey James?
UNIBEN finest host?

No.
Re: Know Us Better (Guys Edition) by Nobody: 11:52pm On Aug 07, 2016
yorex2011:

your first question is because women naturally hardly say yes he first time , why? because they dont want to come of as being seen as an easy catch, so they play the hard to get game, and the guys knowing this fully well continue asking grin

well as or your second question, its a peculiar behaviour to both sexes,.. generally its difficult to accept breakup especially if you really loved someone and deep in your heart you really want to continue
so when you see guy (or ladies) finding it hard to move on, then realise that the person deep inside really loved the other and wouldve done all in their power to make things better cry
second situation happened to me..

if u really want a past rltnship, take d bold step
Re: Know Us Better (Guys Edition) by yorex2011: 11:55pm On Aug 07, 2016
iamGraced:

if u really want a past rltnship, take d bold step
I am not understanding undecided
Re: Know Us Better (Guys Edition) by Nobody: 12:12am On Aug 08, 2016
yorex2011:
I am not understanding undecided
hehe
Re: Know Us Better (Guys Edition) by Toluwani113: 9:46pm On Aug 11, 2016
JeffreyJamez:

Naijaboiy
StfuareyouG0d
Kinglekan
Muva
Smellymouth
Cutehector
Obiorathesubtle
Iamkingzlee
Please can u help me buy a domain ?
Re: Know Us Better (Guys Edition) by smallmufta(f): 6:20pm On Oct 21, 2016
gud evenin all..guys in d house, wat do u really look out for in d woman u wud like to marry?
Re: Know Us Better (Guys Edition) by Minemrys: 9:10am On Dec 18, 2016
safarigirl:
LOL....I think I already know too much, that's why nobody wants to near me grin

On the real though, why are guys so obsessed with boooobies and assss? I mean, they ignore brains more often than not and just want a girl that looks like Nicky.

2) why are guys hypocrites? They say they want a smart, independent woman, but they always end up with the dependent, not-so-smart woman
just as women pretend not to love money when they do. Guys love to feel being in charge. No matter how we say we want smart women, we d0n't want them smarter than us. And, we love b0obs cos they're a sexual attraction. Who isn't attracted to good things? And who doesn't want to hold on to it <the ass>?

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Things Couples Should Do After Honeymoon / How To Hack Someones Whatsapp Account / I Finally Broke Up With Her (pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.