Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,282 members, 7,807,947 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:34 PM

Know Us Better (Guys Edition) - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Know Us Better (Guys Edition) (21619 Views)

Know Us Better (Girls Edition) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Know Us Better (Guys Edition) by peeparty(m): 8:39am On Jun 03, 2016
Omotayor123:
grin cheesy Peep.arty you no try at all tongue
What I do?
Re: Know Us Better (Guys Edition) by whizqueen(f): 8:49am On Jun 03, 2016
Jeffrey tagged me on the thread. Lol. Let's see grin

1. Why do guys steer clear off intelligent and smart ladies? I mean men finds it hard approaching a woman with higher IQ for a relationship. Why is that?

2. Why are guys so quick to tag a lady that wants a successful guy for herself "gold digger"? After working so hard do you expect me to open my eyes wide open and walk into poverty?

3. Where has the guys confidence gone to? The moment a lady does well financially guys run from her. Unless the guy is around to some gold digging purpose , a rich lady finds it hard finding true love. Why?

4. Why do guys brag about their sexual prowess? It could be a skill to you. But there are much more important things to brag about than sex angry

Please answers!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Know Us Better (Guys Edition) by justwise(m): 8:54am On Jun 03, 2016
safarigirl:
LOL....I think I already know too much, that's why nobody wants to near me grin

On the real though, why are guys so obsessed with boooobies and assss? I mean, they ignore brains more often than not and just want a girl that looks like Nicky.

2) why are guys hypocrites? They say they want a smart, independent woman, but they always end up with the dependent, not-so-smart woman

1.The same way an obsessed girl will be looking for a guy with 6 packs

2. A girl who never worked or owned a car will say things like...'he must have a good job, a house and a good rid'

There is no angel out there, things may change if some girls stops taking boyfriend as a job that has to pay well.
Re: Know Us Better (Guys Edition) by ShaqFu: 8:57am On Jun 03, 2016
whizqueen:

1. Why do guys steer clear off intelligent and smart ladies? I mean men finds it hard approaching a woman with higher IQ for a relationship. Why is that?
Only the dumb, and over bloated guys with egos the size of Mt. Everest do that. For me, be you successful, or not, I see what I like, I approach you and say my mind.

2. Why are guys so quick to tag a lady that wants a successful guy for herself "gold digger"? After working so hard do you expect me to open my eyes wide open and walk into poverty?
Depends, if you're successful yourself, no one will tag you 'gold digger' but if you're not, and you chase after successful guys, then you know the rest.

3. Where has the guys confidence gone to? The moment a lady does well financially guys run from her. Unless the guy is around to some gold digging purpose , a rich lady finds it hard finding true love. Why?
Well same as number one. Not all guys run from financially stable ladies. Let it be known that some if not most ladies, who do well financially than a guy, tend to be abusive and authoritarian about it.

4. Why do guys brag about their sexual prowess? It could be a skill to you. But there are much more important things to brag about than sex angry

Please answers!
People brag about things they feel confident about. Its the same way some guys brag about their finance, or the same way some girls brag about their body features.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Know Us Better (Guys Edition) by Nobody: 9:01am On Jun 03, 2016
JeffreyJamez:

1o.

Why do men cheat on their women and they except a certain level of understanding from the woman if she finds out but when the reverse is the case, all hell will be let lose ??
Re: Know Us Better (Guys Edition) by ShaqFu: 9:09am On Jun 03, 2016
mimzy:

Why do men cheat on their women and they except a certain level of understanding from the woman if she finds out but when the reverse is the case, all hell will be let lose ??
Its the case of society's influence of the minds of its people. The African society place so much store on the male than the female.

The contemporary African society have so structured the thinking of most men in a way that, they stand probitas dotrima than women.
Re: Know Us Better (Guys Edition) by SuperSupremo(m): 9:11am On Jun 03, 2016
mimzy:

Hmmmm

This situation is just like a master key that opens multiple doors against a door that can be opened by multiple keys.

The former key is termed as master key and the latter door will be called good for nothing door

Am not encouraging any of the two situation because master keys are also mostly used by crooks

Being a master key is bad but a good for nothing door is worse!!!
Re: Know Us Better (Guys Edition) by Nobody: 9:12am On Jun 03, 2016
SuperSupremo:
Hmmmm

This situation is just like a master key that opens multiple doors against a door that can be opened by multiple keys.

The former key is termed as master key and the latter door will be called good for nothing door

Am not encouraging any of the two situation because master keys are also mostly used by crooks

Being a master key is bad but a good for nothing door is worse!!!

Hmmmm.. Same justification I've heard times without number...
Re: Know Us Better (Guys Edition) by SuperSupremo(m): 9:17am On Jun 03, 2016
mimzy:

Hmmmm.. Same justification I've heard times without number...
You keep hearing because that's the reality you know

We are living in a man's world
Re: Know Us Better (Guys Edition) by justwise(m): 9:17am On Jun 03, 2016
whizqueen:

Please answers!

1. Some intelligent ladies are hardly level headed, they look down on everyday 'Joes' kind of guy because he is not at their level.

2. Simply because women are more likely to go for money than anything else and when the money goes to move on to the next ATM, they don't want to 'suffer' while there are other guys falling over them.

3. Rich ladies can't handle their pride, respect for their men is gone and they become women equal right advocates

4. To meet women's to-do-list....I want a man who knows what he is doing in bedroom, I don't want one-minute-man bla bla bla...so for a man to impress you and get the cookies he will brag so as to get into your skirt first.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Know Us Better (Guys Edition) by sod09(m): 9:29am On Jun 03, 2016
whizqueen:

Please answers!
1. Guys ain't afraid of smart ladies, in short we like to marry dem
2. U still don't get dis or maybe I'm not getting u...either way, u entitle to ur opinion
3. OK....u just complicated urself
Cos u just answered question 2 ur self
4. Lol....I dbt know wat to say
I don't do kiss and tell sha

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Know Us Better (Guys Edition) by Nobody: 9:31am On Jun 03, 2016
whizqueen:

It depends on the guy. I for one love been around smart and intelligent ladies whether for a platonic or romantic relationship. Sometimes they say or do some things that just inspires or spur you to improve yourself. For those that steer away from intelligent ladies, well, I think two things are responsible: insecurity and/or intimidation. I need not explain further. Another thing is, some amongst those set of ladies aren't welcoming. Some are quite rude and just want to appear tough. Interestingly, their mumu button isn't that hard to find. grin and once you find it,.... gringrin

Lol no guy will term a hardworking girl a gold digger. Most of the times women who are tagged gold diggers are those waiting for a man to come take them to paradise when they themselves have made little or no effort to have a good life. But if the reverse is the case and she's still tagged a gold digger, then something must have necessitated it (I think).

I think kinglekan already answered a question that's similar to this. Another point to this is the bolded in your second question. You see, even you wouldn't want a guy who's "below standard". So, some guys who are below her financially will just be like, there's no need of trying. Not to forget some rich ladies aren't so nice to guys who aren't well to do.

Please answers!
Hehehe because we want you to know we good and maybe plant a seed of curiosity in you. gringrin Kidding though. I'm not in a position to answer this.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Know Us Better (Guys Edition) by Smellymouth: 9:45am On Jun 03, 2016
Ishilove:

Your argument is flawed. If nature intended for the anus to be used as a sexual organ, it would have equipped it with attributes to accommodate sexual activity, viz sensitive nerve endings, natural lubrication, elasticity, gravity spots etc.

Why do you think the anus gets all messed up after being used for intercourse?

Answer: it is an organ for excretion that connects to the kidney, equipped with hairs and a rectum with TOUGH sphincter muscle to control the flow of excretion. It is not and was NEVER designed for sex.

Do you think it's a co-incidence that the vagina connects to the uterus, or the penis to the balls?

There is no chaos in nature. Everything is ordered, but when man in his foolishness perverts the natural order of things, things get all fvcked up. We pay for that perversion, and in the case of anal sex, we pay for it with incontinence; wearing adult diapers to control your uncontrollable rectum because una leave where una suppose chook go scata where no concern chooking.

Anal sex has nothing to do with beliefs or culture or worrefa. It is simply a perversion of the natural order of things, a perversion that comes with dire ramifications.

Re: Know Us Better (Guys Edition) by JeffreyJamez(m): 9:52am On Jun 03, 2016
mimzy:

I think for the Men who do that, it has to do with their pride and the mentality of them being "above" the woman.

1 Like

Re: Know Us Better (Guys Edition) by charijee(f): 10:02am On Jun 03, 2016
All the boys/men in the house, I need answers pls

1: What do you mean by the popular slogan " it's a man's world"

2: Is it a capital crime for a man to assist in domestic chores?

3: Why do most men feel inferior when a lady pays the bill on a date?
Re: Know Us Better (Guys Edition) by rosieluv(f): 10:03am On Jun 03, 2016
whats dis mentality abt beautiful gals bein liars n unfaithful,i jes dnt gerrit?

Must you guys v sex? i mean is it necessary to v sex wiv u guys in a relationship?

Why does rejection by a gal hurt u guys deeply,i rejected two guys n dey jes change it for me lyk we fightin or smtyn?
Re: Know Us Better (Guys Edition) by JeffreyJamez(m): 10:10am On Jun 03, 2016
charijee:

1. Because the Creator made Man dominant over every living thing.. grin

2. No its not

3. Only Men with Ego issues or self esteem issues will feel inferior
Re: Know Us Better (Guys Edition) by Cutehector(m): 10:12am On Jun 03, 2016
rosieluv:
whats dis mentality abt beautiful gals bein liars n unfaithful,i jes dnt gerrit?

Must you guys v sex? i mean is it necessary to v sex wiv u guys in a relationship?

Why does rejection by a gal hurt u guys deeply,i rejected two guys n dey jes change it for me lyk we fightin or smtyn?
ianswer to question 1. I think everyone has lied at some point..

The reason why most beautiful girl are tagged unfaithful is because some of them tend to "pride" themselves in their beauty. There is nothing more beautiful as a lady who is humble and pretty.

2nd question

Well for those who are sexually active, it's a norm for them to request for sex. If u wish to have a no-sex relationship then please date a guy who is a virgin! Simple

Third question

The reason why rejection hurts to some guys is because their love for u was real.. and it hurt cuz they came out of their shells to reveal their feelings and they were rejected.. if they wished to remain friends with u, they wouldn't hav asked u out in the first place.

1 Like

Re: Know Us Better (Guys Edition) by rosieluv(f): 10:23am On Jun 03, 2016
Cutehector:
ianswer to question 1. I think everyone has lied at some point..

The reason why most beautiful girl are tagged unfaithful is because some of them tend to "pride" themselves in their beauty. There is nothing more beautiful as a lady who is humble and pretty.

2nd question

Well for those who are sexually active, it's a norm for them to request for sex. If u wish to have a no-sex relationship then please date a guy who is a virgin! Simple

Third question

The reason why rejection hurts to some guys is because their love for u was real.. and it hurt cuz they came out of their shells to reveal their feelings and they were rejected.. if they wished to remain friends with u, they wouldn't hav asked u out in the first place.
so sex is necessary for dose dat r sexually active,hmmmm

The guys i rejected r guys dah i avnt seen in my life bfor oooo,sm were evn havin sexual fantasies abt me,i clearly rejected dem n dey changed it for me. Y wud a guy prophesy love to someone he has neva seen bfor? y wud a guy sexually fantacize over a gal he has neva seen bfor? This tynz dznt hppn to ladies,i cn tlk for myslf tho
Re: Know Us Better (Guys Edition) by Cutehector(m): 10:38am On Jun 03, 2016
rosieluv:

so sex is necessary for dose dat r sexually active,hmmmm

The guys i rejected r guys dah i avnt seen in my life bfor oooo,sm were evn havin sexual fantasies abt me,i clearly rejected dem n dey changed it for me. Y wud a guy prophesy love to someone he has neva seen bfor? y wud a guy sexually fantacize over a gal he has neva seen bfor? This tynz dznt hppn to ladies,i cn tlk for myslf tho
u are twisting my words rosieluv.

Sex is necessary for everyone who is matured enough to have sex! And by matured, I mean people who are responsible enough to handle the aftermath of it. I never said sex is only for sexually active people. Virgins want to experience wat it feels like to hav sex. The urges are always there, buh it will do u good if the lady gets a man who has self control, and male virgins are inclined to have that self control.

Now u asked why would a guy prophesy love to a girl he hasn't seen befor.. good question

No sane guy will ask that. Infact, once such guys ask dat from you, den it should tell u one thing, he sees u as a sex object. Please flee away from such guys.

On the issue of a guy prophesying love to a lady he hasn't seen before, I think this happens a lot on online relationships. There is a level of closeness a guy has with a female online friend that will trigger him to ask her out. And funny enough, she will agree. Infact, a lot of people hav met through social media and hav falling in love through social media, then they met and things continued from there, so it's not a new thing.

In the past, I hav asked a lady out who I havnt met in person and she said yes. So it's smth me sef can't understand grin at some point, there will be a guy u will fall in love online without u even understanding how it happened. I think it's magic. wink

Rosieluv, see, there is no point confusing urself, if u want a relationship without sex, den it's advisable for you both to come up with better ways to satisfy ur sexual urges, may be kissing, or oralll sexx or whatever, dats if u dnt wish to hav penetrative sex. Comon abeg it's very impossible for two people to be attracted to each other physically and deceive demselves on a no sex relationship jor.

1 Like

Re: Know Us Better (Guys Edition) by Smellymouth: 10:39am On Jun 03, 2016
rosieluv:

1. I know beautiful girls who are the most faithful girls I have ever met. I have met average and not so attractive girls who are very loose. It all depends on the mentality of some guys.. There is no study or accurate answer.

2. It just depends on the person you are with..For some its that sacred emotional physical union and for others its just a fvck fest..You just have to find the right the person that agrees with you on sex.

3. It hurts because it is in direct proportion to your wants / unconscious thoughts in relation to her.

To 'have' anything, you also run the risk of 'loss' of it (hence the Insurance industry), and wanting something you also run the risk of 'not being able to attain it'.

I'm sorry, but it is just a fact of life. And, should you ever be in a position where you turn someone down because you are not interested, then be thoughtful and careful enough to know just how this other person might feel about being rejected. .

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Know Us Better (Guys Edition) by JoeCutie(m): 10:43am On Jun 03, 2016
Freakypinky:
May I know what you guys find amusing in asking for nudies.
I mean is it better than the real deal?
Una gree bring the 'real deal'? undecided embarassed

4 Likes

Re: Know Us Better (Guys Edition) by rosieluv(f): 10:44am On Jun 03, 2016
Cutehector:
u are twisting my words rosieluv.

Sex is necessary for everyone who is matured enough to have sex! And by matured, I mean people who are responsible enough to handle the aftermath of it. I never said sex is only for sexually active people. Virgins want to experience wat it feels like to hav sex. The urges are always there, buh it will do u good if the lady gets a man who has self control, and male virgins are inclined to have that self control.

Now u asked why would a guy prophesy love to a girl he hasn't seen befor.. good question

No sane guy will ask that. Infact, once such guys ask dat from you, den it should tell u one thing, he sees u as a sex object. Please flee away from such guys.

On the issue of a guy prophesying love to a lady he hasn't seen before, I think this happens a lot on online relationships. There is a level of closeness a guy has with a female online friend that will trigger him to ask her out. And funny enough, she will agree. Infact, a lot of people hav met through social media and hav falling in love through social media, then they met and things continued from there, so it's not a new thing.

In the past, I hav asked a lady out who I havnt met in person and she said yes. So it's smth me sef can't understand grin at some point, there will be a guy u will fall in love online without u even understanding how it happened. I think it's magic. wink

Rosieluv, see, there is no point confusing urself, if u want a relationship without sex, den it's advisable for you both to come up with better ways to satisfy ur sexual urges, may be kissing, or oralll sexx or whatever, dats if u dnt wish to hav penetrative sex. Comon abeg it's very impossible for two people to be attracted to each other physically and deceive demselves on a no sex relationship jor.
hehehehehehe naw u v answered my question to my satisfaction,tnkx
Re: Know Us Better (Guys Edition) by JeffreyJamez(m): 10:44am On Jun 03, 2016
whizqueen:

Please answers!

1. Because the said guys feel intimidated and sometimes feel the lady might not give them enough respect because she is more intelligent than they are...so they just stay clear in other to avoid embarrassing situations..on the other hand it is a Major turn on for some guys wink grin

2. Its not wrong to want a successful guy, even guys have standards, but what is wrong is when his Success is the basis and foundation of the relationship..

3. like I have said before..Pride and Ego issues of some guys cant make them look past this...and they sometimes feel such girls will have attitude problems based on their financial status

4. The Guys who do this,I believe do this to "feel among" and make themselves feel "above" their pairs in the sex department.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Know Us Better (Guys Edition) by Cutehector(m): 10:45am On Jun 03, 2016
rosieluv:

hehehehehehe naw u v answered my question to my satisfaction,tnkx
grin it's my pleasure.
Re: Know Us Better (Guys Edition) by captaindavid(m): 10:46am On Jun 03, 2016
darlingtonIIV:
ways to a guys heart? FOOD. why we're scared of commitment? too much responsibilities
The way to a guys heart is not food... There's no way to a guy's heart... just be urself... And also, d reason guys are scared of commitment is because,most times guys are not certain as to what dey want.bGUY U TOO LIKE FOOD... D way 2 d heart of a glutton like u is FOOD!!!!!!!!
Re: Know Us Better (Guys Edition) by Nobody: 10:56am On Jun 03, 2016
Why do guys stop talking to girls when we reject their advances. Some one that always talks to you just goes cold/off. Can guys have females that ate just friends.

I dunno if its bn asked before, Why do cute guys cheat. I've never seen a really cute guy have only one girlfriend. Why is that??
Re: Know Us Better (Guys Edition) by Odunharry(m): 11:01am On Jun 03, 2016
charijee:

To answer 2 and 3.
2.its never a crime to assist once in a while when you are free in domestic chores and trust me, there are guys who do that in their relationship.

3.men don't feel inferior, about that.
Infact there's nothing wrong going Dutch.
Re: Know Us Better (Guys Edition) by Odunharry(m): 11:05am On Jun 03, 2016
rosieluv:

The first question.. It's cause that's what happens this days and I guess they are saying it from experience..
The same way you people believe cute guys cheat or many are players.

last question, rejection doesn't really hurt guys unlike ladies.. Prolly those guys you rejected are chicken hearted..
And do you still expect them to stay around after you have turned down their offer??
Re: Know Us Better (Guys Edition) by Odunharry(m): 11:11am On Jun 03, 2016
mhiz:
Why do guys stop talking to girls when we reject their advances. Some one that always talks to you just goes cold/off. Can guys have females that ate just friends.

I dunno if its bn asked before, Why do cute guys cheat. I've never seen a really cute guy have only one girlfriend. Why is that??
Lol at first question.. What do you still expect them to do?? Still hang around or what?? don't get.. it's best in their own interest to move on.

Not all guys cheat though
Re: Know Us Better (Guys Edition) by whizqueen(f): 11:21am On Jun 03, 2016
Guys complain of not wanting a liability as a spouse,yet you claim that financially stable women are rude and proud. undecided

Men don't even know what they want sef tongue

Jeffreyjamez, sod09, iamcharis and justwise. Your answers are cool. Thanks. But still men don't know what they want tongue

Another question, why are most guys just selfish? After eruption during sex they just sleep off. They don't consider their partners feeling or satisfaction? Sex to them is just more like "hit", "cum" and "doze". Don't you guys know what is after sex activity?
Re: Know Us Better (Guys Edition) by Nobody: 11:24am On Jun 03, 2016
iAmCharis:

Lol no guy will term a hardworking girl a gold digger. Most of the times women who are tagged gold diggers are those waiting for a man to come take them to paradise when they themselves have made little or no effort to have a good life. But if the reverse is the case and she's still tagged a gold digger, then something must have necessitated it (I think).

'but why is it that majority of the guys calling girls gold diggers on Nairaland don't have any hustle let alone gold to dig ? grin

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (14) (Reply)

Our Greed For Money & Flashy Things Can Never Lead Us Anywhere - Nigerian Lady / Nigeria's Porn Industry Is Getting Ready To Overtake America's / The Song Of Solomon - Erotic Poetry At Its Finest

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 107
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.