Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,902 members, 7,806,635 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:31 PM

Muhammad Ali Rushed To Hospital With Respiratory Problem - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Muhammad Ali Rushed To Hospital With Respiratory Problem (22499 Views)

Sergio Aguero Faints, Taken To Hospital At Halftime As Nigeria Defeats Argentina / Photo Of Muhammad Ali With His Mother! RIP / Muhammad Ali's Visit To Lagos In 1964 (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Muhammad Ali Rushed To Hospital With Respiratory Problem by Weedcrusher: 9:54pm On Jun 02, 2016
Get well soon
Re: Muhammad Ali Rushed To Hospital With Respiratory Problem by luckynzo(m): 9:56pm On Jun 02, 2016
THE Greatest.
Re: Muhammad Ali Rushed To Hospital With Respiratory Problem by smiliyB(f): 9:58pm On Jun 02, 2016
[quote author=examhall post=46216708][img] hmmmmmm I thought is even muhammed buhari the op wan write,I wanna shout,thank God is not him sha....Get well soon@Ali
Re: Muhammad Ali Rushed To Hospital With Respiratory Problem by bbjummy: 9:58pm On Jun 02, 2016
Thugnificent:
RIP cry
Na you kill ham ni?
Get well soon Ali
Re: Muhammad Ali Rushed To Hospital With Respiratory Problem by stagger: 10:01pm On Jun 02, 2016
Addicted2Women:
Not a new thing.
His family is even praying for his death because he's situation is worse than death.

He can't speak or hear and cannot identify people even his children and mike Tyson

Stupid retarded imps like you should be in a mental institution. What does it cost you to read about Parkinson's disease? It is a disease that affects muscle movement and not the mind or mental state.

3 Likes

Re: Muhammad Ali Rushed To Hospital With Respiratory Problem by Nobody: 10:02pm On Jun 02, 2016
Get well soon!!!
Re: Muhammad Ali Rushed To Hospital With Respiratory Problem by femi4: 10:15pm On Jun 02, 2016
I am the greatest!
Re: Muhammad Ali Rushed To Hospital With Respiratory Problem by ybalogs(m): 10:21pm On Jun 02, 2016
I know it's wrong and totally not allowed for any NL member to abuse another but the truth is some people deserves to be spanked with the way they accuse others. Why on earth will anybody have anything against a legend like Muhammed Ali?

1 Like

Re: Muhammad Ali Rushed To Hospital With Respiratory Problem by Josev: 10:21pm On Jun 02, 2016
Muhammed Ali...the greatest of all boxers

Get well soon

"I float like a butterfly, I sting like a bee"

Muhammad Ali was boxing personified, he made boxing so entertaining.[/quote]

I just hope he gets well soon
Re: Muhammad Ali Rushed To Hospital With Respiratory Problem by Btruth: 10:23pm On Jun 02, 2016
Addicted2Women:
Not a new thing.
His family is even praying for his death because he's situation is worse than death.

He can't speak or hear and cannot identify people even his children and mike Tyson
......so because he cannot speak and hear well, his case is a death sentence, a bi?
Re: Muhammad Ali Rushed To Hospital With Respiratory Problem by Madiba147(m): 10:23pm On Jun 02, 2016
Addicted2Women:
Not a new thing.

Are u ok? undecided

1 Like

Re: Muhammad Ali Rushed To Hospital With Respiratory Problem by AnanseK(m): 10:26pm On Jun 02, 2016
Don't feel sorry for me.
"Muhammad Ali"

Read more at: http://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/quotes/m/muhammadal703422.html

Re: Muhammad Ali Rushed To Hospital With Respiratory Problem by olareed(m): 10:30pm On Jun 02, 2016
examhall:

Boxing legend Muhammad Ali has been hospitalised after suffering a respiratory issue. His spokesman, Bob Gunnel in a written statement confirmed that the 75-year-old was under medical care and described his condition as “fair” and that he’d require a brief stay at the hospital.
He wrote:
“Ali, who suffers from Parkinson’s disease, is being treated by his team of doctors and is in fair condition.”

Source: http://timenaija.com/muhammad-ali-rushed-to-hospital-with-respiratory-problem/
this OP can lie...how is parkinson's disease a respiratory problem?...
It's more of a CNS disorder affecting the brain nerve cells...
Re: Muhammad Ali Rushed To Hospital With Respiratory Problem by arbass(m): 10:31pm On Jun 02, 2016
How many of you here can relate to this? "Ali Bomaye".
Get well soon
Re: Muhammad Ali Rushed To Hospital With Respiratory Problem by LordDecency(m): 10:45pm On Jun 02, 2016
Recover soonest....

1st of June 1964

2 Likes

Re: Muhammad Ali Rushed To Hospital With Respiratory Problem by freelancer01(m): 10:53pm On Jun 02, 2016
The old man don too chop punches for head during in time as grin[sub][/sub]

1 Like

Re: Muhammad Ali Rushed To Hospital With Respiratory Problem by Mayflowa(m): 10:55pm On Jun 02, 2016
Omotayor123:
Eeyah... Get well soon..

He was a Hero among us children when I was very strong. We would sit and watch him fight on TV cheesy
The only boxer I knew back then.

From your displayed picture, I am trying not to doubt your claims. That guy played long long ago
Re: Muhammad Ali Rushed To Hospital With Respiratory Problem by Omotayor123(f): 10:58pm On Jun 02, 2016
Mayflowa:

From your displayed picture, I am trying not to doubt your claims. That guy played long long ago
I know na..

It means he had been boxing from when I was young. Don't know how long he had been boxing before we made him our Hero.
I just know I knew about Alli since when I was a little child .
Re: Muhammad Ali Rushed To Hospital With Respiratory Problem by muhamadnur: 11:18pm On Jun 02, 2016
my favourite quote "i am so me that i make medicine so sick" get well soon the greatest of all time.
Re: Muhammad Ali Rushed To Hospital With Respiratory Problem by kraftsta(m): 11:40pm On Jun 02, 2016
Thugnificent:
RIP cry

Ur celebral hose z short of transmission fluid...
Re: Muhammad Ali Rushed To Hospital With Respiratory Problem by stevups(m): 11:47pm On Jun 02, 2016
All boxing! Remote consequence.
Re: Muhammad Ali Rushed To Hospital With Respiratory Problem by Nobody: 11:55pm On Jun 02, 2016
Omotayor123:
Eeyah... Get well soon..

He was a Hero among us children when I was very strong. We would sit and watch him fight on TV cheesy

Sure you watched Ali fight?
Re: Muhammad Ali Rushed To Hospital With Respiratory Problem by Omotayor123(f): 12:00am On Jun 03, 2016
Akdegreat:

Sure you watched Ali fight?
Sure!
Re: Muhammad Ali Rushed To Hospital With Respiratory Problem by Nobody: 12:05am On Jun 03, 2016
Omotayor123:
Sure!

I am amazed. Tyson was my favourite though.
Re: Muhammad Ali Rushed To Hospital With Respiratory Problem by slyrone(m): 12:05am On Jun 03, 2016
Addicted2Women:
Not a new thing.

jeez you deserve a medal for this unscrupulous claims. you too dey lie, because he has Parkinson disease doesn't mean he is deaf and dumb. bros easy with the lies
Re: Muhammad Ali Rushed To Hospital With Respiratory Problem by Omotayor123(f): 12:07am On Jun 03, 2016
Akdegreat:

I am amazed. Tyson was my favourite though.
Why?
Actually I don't fancy boxing. Ali just happened to be popular back in those days.
Re: Muhammad Ali Rushed To Hospital With Respiratory Problem by Emeka71(m): 12:11am On Jun 03, 2016
Omotayor123:
Eeyah... Get well soon..

But you weren't born when he was reigning ; Mike Tyson was the one reigning when you were young .
Re: Muhammad Ali Rushed To Hospital With Respiratory Problem by Omotayor123(f): 12:15am On Jun 03, 2016
Emeka71:
But you weren't born when he was reigning ; Mike Tyson was the one reigning when you were young .
How did you know
Re: Muhammad Ali Rushed To Hospital With Respiratory Problem by Nobody: 12:15am On Jun 03, 2016
Omotayor123:

Why?
Actually I don't fancy boxing. Ali just happened to be popular back in those days.

Tyson was like a bull.
Knockout was his trademark. I enjoyed his display of strength.
Re: Muhammad Ali Rushed To Hospital With Respiratory Problem by cap28: 12:15am On Jun 03, 2016
Addicted2Women:
Not a new thing.

you are a complete waste of space. If you don't have anything positive to say why not shut the hell up. You and generstions after you can only wish to achieve one zillionth of what ali achieved in life fool!
Re: Muhammad Ali Rushed To Hospital With Respiratory Problem by Nobody: 12:17am On Jun 03, 2016
Emeka71:

That crossed my mind too. But I cant be sure how old she is

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Wayne Rooney Scores First Major League Soccer Hat-Trick (Photos, Video) / Tribute To Mikel Obi As Sunset For His Int'l Retirement After AFCON 2019 / Official: Arsenal Sign Pepe For £72 From Lille

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.