Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,626 members, 7,801,811 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 11:59 PM

While You're Here Calling Me Jobless, I'm Somewhere Making 5k Everyday -photos - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / While You're Here Calling Me Jobless, I'm Somewhere Making 5k Everyday -photos (17338 Views)

She Told Me She Doesn't Love Me But Keeps Calling Me / My Fiancé’s Cousin Saw Me Naked.. He Started Calling Me Sweetheart / Nneka Onuorah: Stop Calling Me Bro, I Am A Lady - Nigerian Lesbian (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

While You're Here Calling Me Jobless, I'm Somewhere Making 5k Everyday -photos by Airforce1(m): 9:24pm On Jun 02, 2016
Apart from been an aspiring muscian , I'm also a student and plays football which explains why I've been slowing down my musical drive .

I get paid 5k for playing football for 2hrs everyday

And I thank the good guys among you for still showing me love and support.

For the guys ganging up to destroy my name, you all are only wasting your time because I belive my destiny is not in your hands.

Today I created a thread seeking for advice on how to stop the steady influx of girls to my house and all my haters got to say was "I'm jobless" that's why the come around. Lol

The truth is that , the only difference between myself and you guys calling me jobless is that I dont work 7am to 7pm like you guys do but I got paid much more than you guys. cheesy cheesy

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: While You're Here Calling Me Jobless, I'm Somewhere Making 5k Everyday -photos by sinaj(f): 9:25pm On Jun 02, 2016
This una stadium no be here o! grin

Abi na beach football?

Btw I thought they pay chelsea players in pounds

84 Likes 2 Shares

Re: While You're Here Calling Me Jobless, I'm Somewhere Making 5k Everyday -photos by ronald4lif(m): 9:28pm On Jun 02, 2016
Your pettiness and foolhardiness is divine. You earn 5k a day and you think that's a milestone and a feet unattainable? Just coz you got 5k today the urge to brandish it on our faces couldn't be resisted. Please purge out this poverty mentality that's cudgelling your psyche away. This is below par for a wannabe celebrity.

135 Likes 6 Shares

Re: While You're Here Calling Me Jobless, I'm Somewhere Making 5k Everyday -photos by farano(f): 9:30pm On Jun 02, 2016
Hahaha! *dies* grin

11 Likes

Re: While You're Here Calling Me Jobless, I'm Somewhere Making 5k Everyday -photos by kossyablaze(m): 9:31pm On Jun 02, 2016
Boy go get a life.Prolly dey av sacked u from ur security job... U ain't a woman. Stop dis cheap attention seeking. The game u play, I make the rules. I referee it! If u need money, come get it.

76 Likes 6 Shares

Re: While You're Here Calling Me Jobless, I'm Somewhere Making 5k Everyday -photos by czarr(m): 9:31pm On Jun 02, 2016
Ain't nobody got time fo yo lying assundecided

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: While You're Here Calling Me Jobless, I'm Somewhere Making 5k Everyday -photos by IamLucy(f): 9:31pm On Jun 02, 2016
these dudes got zero chills
Re: While You're Here Calling Me Jobless, I'm Somewhere Making 5k Everyday -photos by Nobody: 9:35pm On Jun 02, 2016
I hear say Mourinho dey plan to buy you..

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: While You're Here Calling Me Jobless, I'm Somewhere Making 5k Everyday -photos by peeparty(m): 9:40pm On Jun 02, 2016
Does he get it at all... Nop.I doubt you keep doing the same old shi. t .you dull ooo.

6 Likes

Re: While You're Here Calling Me Jobless, I'm Somewhere Making 5k Everyday -photos by pythonkid(m): 9:41pm On Jun 02, 2016
this guy is stupid as Bleep , 5k is merely 14$ and you're even talking about it gosh! I'm make $100 per day currently even though im 20yrs of age i still feel ashamed about it cause some of my mates out there are billionaires , guy mark Zuckerberg na ur age mate oh , him no get two heads ..#SHAMEONYOU

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: While You're Here Calling Me Jobless, I'm Somewhere Making 5k Everyday -photos by nikkypearl(f): 9:41pm On Jun 02, 2016
grin so foolishness can be divine ..really cheesy
ronald4lif:
Your pettiness and foolhardiness is divine. You earn 5k a day and you think that's a milestone and a feet unattainable? Just coz you got 5k today the urge to brandish it on our faces couldn't be resisted. Please purge this poverty mentality that's cudgelling your psyche away. This is below par for a wannabe celebrity.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: While You're Here Calling Me Jobless, I'm Somewhere Making 5k Everyday -photos by pythonkid(m): 9:42pm On Jun 02, 2016
this guy is stupid as Bleep , 5k is merely 14$ and you're even talking about it gosh! I'm making $100 per day currently even though im 20yrs of age i still feel ashamed about it cause some of my mates out there are billionaires , guy mark Zuckerberg na ur age mate oh , him no get two heads ..#SHAMEONYOU

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: While You're Here Calling Me Jobless, I'm Somewhere Making 5k Everyday -photos by Cutehector(m): 9:42pm On Jun 02, 2016
U are such a show off... pfft.
Re: While You're Here Calling Me Jobless, I'm Somewhere Making 5k Everyday -photos by Nobody: 9:42pm On Jun 02, 2016
boy,i want to just slap you every minute...your club does not have a jersey yet you are paid 5k daily...You can lie...Professionals are paid weekly not to talk of a 9ja club? I am a medical practitioner but still does music, tho your stupidity was one reason i signed up.. Get a better life dude... To slap you just dey hungry me..

49 Likes 5 Shares

Re: While You're Here Calling Me Jobless, I'm Somewhere Making 5k Everyday -photos by youngberry001(m): 9:43pm On Jun 02, 2016
discoprophet:
I hear say Mourinho dey plan to buy you..
wrong information dude nah arsene wenger wan buy am

6 Likes

Re: While You're Here Calling Me Jobless, I'm Somewhere Making 5k Everyday -photos by Rikidony(m): 9:44pm On Jun 02, 2016
Airforce1:
Apart from been an aspiring muscian , I'm also a student and plays football which explains why I've been slowing down my musical drive .

I get paid 5k for playing football for 2hrs everyday

And I thank the good guys among you for still showing me love and support.

For the guys ganging up to destroy my name, you all are only wasting your time because I belive my destiny is not in your hands.

Today I created a thread seeking for advice on how to stop the steady influx of girls to my house and all my haters got to say was "I'm jobless" that's why the come around. Lol

The truth is that , the only difference between myself and you guys calling me jobless is that I dont work 7am to 7pm like you guys do but I got paid much more than you guys. cheesy cheesy

jobless dude

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: While You're Here Calling Me Jobless, I'm Somewhere Making 5k Everyday -photos by iPopAlomo(m): 9:55pm On Jun 02, 2016
youngberry001:
wrong information dude nah arsene wenger wan buy am

Stop it...

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: While You're Here Calling Me Jobless, I'm Somewhere Making 5k Everyday -photos by Nobody: 10:04pm On Jun 02, 2016
Am dead grin
ronald4lif:
Your pettiness and foolhardiness is divine. You earn 5k a day and you think that's a milestone and a feet unattainable? Just coz you got 5k today the urge to brandish it on our faces couldn't be resisted. Please purge this poverty mentality that's cudgelling your psyche away. This is below par for a wannabe celebrity.

2 Likes

Re: While You're Here Calling Me Jobless, I'm Somewhere Making 5k Everyday -photos by Nobody: 10:06pm On Jun 02, 2016
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahaaa damn!! Your foolishness is legendary. Let's assume you earn 5k everyday of the month (that's if you play matches every single day which you don't grin). That's only 150k in a month. Not even up to $500. gringrin

Boy, I fear for you. If you continue this way, you won't go far in life. Reprogram yourself dude. This is the best advice I can give you.

14 Likes

Re: While You're Here Calling Me Jobless, I'm Somewhere Making 5k Everyday -photos by Nobody: 10:14pm On Jun 02, 2016
chaiii see wicked comments!airforce1 don suffer dis night grin grin

8 Likes

Re: While You're Here Calling Me Jobless, I'm Somewhere Making 5k Everyday -photos by Youngpo413: 10:15pm On Jun 02, 2016
Pathetic......

1 Like 1 Share

Re: While You're Here Calling Me Jobless, I'm Somewhere Making 5k Everyday -photos by 7footre(m): 10:24pm On Jun 02, 2016
The people above me have put you in yo place already so no need overflogging da issue....

Lass lass una no want make this guy sleep this night choi

3 Likes

Re: While You're Here Calling Me Jobless, I'm Somewhere Making 5k Everyday -photos by adewumiopeyemi(m): 10:28pm On Jun 02, 2016
there club dey bet.. no mnd am...

3 Likes

Re: While You're Here Calling Me Jobless, I'm Somewhere Making 5k Everyday -photos by ProfessorXX(m): 10:31pm On Jun 02, 2016
This is your mate making millions of dollars, and you are here talking about five thousand naira only. Wise up man.

3 Likes

Re: While You're Here Calling Me Jobless, I'm Somewhere Making 5k Everyday -photos by Kiish(m): 10:32pm On Jun 02, 2016
Im here counting my pennies. who here has change for 50N ? i wan take bike
Re: While You're Here Calling Me Jobless, I'm Somewhere Making 5k Everyday -photos by bitchcrafts: 10:37pm On Jun 02, 2016
Air force right now

10 Likes

Re: While You're Here Calling Me Jobless, I'm Somewhere Making 5k Everyday -photos by coyy(m): 10:38pm On Jun 02, 2016
sinaj:
This una stadium no be here o! grin

Abi na beach football?

Btw I thought they pay chelsea players in pounds
wicked!!,
Re: While You're Here Calling Me Jobless, I'm Somewhere Making 5k Everyday -photos by vizkiz: 10:51pm On Jun 02, 2016
kossyablaze:
Boy go get a life.Prolly dey av sacked u from ur security job... U ain't a woman. Stop dis cheap attention seeking. The game u play, I make the rules. I referee it! If u need money, come get it.

no offense but you are a show off...a poor one there dude. Those who have it doesn't flaunt it always. Noticed how you are always quick to display "foreign currencies" is the a "rich dude" mentality there? Smh

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: While You're Here Calling Me Jobless, I'm Somewhere Making 5k Everyday -photos by Nina4u(f): 10:57pm On Jun 02, 2016
This na 14447 dollar grin

6 Likes

Re: While You're Here Calling Me Jobless, I'm Somewhere Making 5k Everyday -photos by rawpadgin(m): 11:02pm On Jun 02, 2016
ur bad character don kill ur career b4 it even started

8 Likes

Re: While You're Here Calling Me Jobless, I'm Somewhere Making 5k Everyday -photos by WebSurfer(m): 11:04pm On Jun 02, 2016
Hahahahaha
Re: While You're Here Calling Me Jobless, I'm Somewhere Making 5k Everyday -photos by vizkiz: 11:13pm On Jun 02, 2016
pythonkid:
this guy is stupid as Bleep , 5k is merely 14$ and you're even talking about it gosh! I'm make $100 per day currently even though im 20yrs of age i still feel ashamed about it cause some of my mates out there are billionaires , guy mark Zuckerberg na ur age mate oh , him no get two heads ..#SHAMEONYOU

$14 is just for taxi to work. That dude is so freagging poor he doesn't know it grin

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Which Romancelander Would You Love To Give/recieve A Lapdance?? / Can A Girl Possibly Beat Her Bf In Wrestling? / 9 Reasons Why A Woman’s V*gina Will Smell, No 5 Will Surprise You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.