Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,988 members, 7,806,872 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:46 AM

I Was Expelled From School, I'm Destroying My Life And Future, Help! - Education (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / I Was Expelled From School, I'm Destroying My Life And Future, Help! (29251 Views)

Why Olusegun Kayode Bello Was Expelled From The Nigerian Law School - Management / Lady Expelled From Covenant University In 300L, Becomes Best Graduating Student / A Student Was Expelled From School In Kenya For Drawing This (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Was Expelled From School, I'm Destroying My Life And Future, Help! by Nobody: 7:40pm On May 04, 2020
H
Re: I Was Expelled From School, I'm Destroying My Life And Future, Help! by profdan01: 6:22am On May 05, 2020
How To Gain Admission to ESTAM University Benin without Jamb or Entrance exams, So the on Going Admission Process at Ecole Superieure Des Technologies Avancees Et De Management (ESTAM University Benin).

For our admission process, you only need the following:
Admission Requirements
1. Five relevant O’ Level credits (WAEC, NECO, NABTEB, GCE, or its equivalent) credits including English Language and Mathematics at not more than two sittings.
2. Four (4) passport photographs two (2) of parent/guardian
3. Birth Certificate
4. O’Level result print-out or certificate or statement of result with corresponding result checker scratch card or pay for card (result checker).
5. Degree Conversion from HND to BA or BSc.; Duration is two semesters only.
6. Masters Degree: Those with BA, BSc. Or HND are qualified to apply for 3 semesters Masters Degree programme.
• We don’t run Centres in Nigeria.
• All courses are domiciled in Benin Republic.
• English is our, instructions language

The process of admission is as follows:

Visit our website:www.estamuniversty.net for information or to fill the form online

Or send an email to the school representative:-
danieladebayo45@gmail.com

Your Admission Letter will be processed and be sent to you in 5 working days.

Note: Payments can be made Installmentally

Application form: ₦5,000
Tuition and accommodation :
100level - ₦290,000
200level - ₦320,000
300level - ₦330,000

The courses available are as follows:

*Faculty of management and social science

Accounting
Banking and finance
Economics
Marketing
Public Administration
Business Adminstration
Political science
International relations
Mass communication
Sociology
Human resource management

*Faculty of Science and Technology

Computer science and engineering

For further inquiries are contact: +2347011474836 (calls and whatsapp)
Re: I Was Expelled From School, I'm Destroying My Life And Future, Help! by TheGreatIYANU: 8:45pm On Jan 12, 2022
Re: I Was Expelled From School, I'm Destroying My Life And Future, Help! by excell0001: 10:42pm On Jan 12, 2022
talk fo your family

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Sculpture Garden At The Ahmadu Bello University (ABU) Zaria (Video, Photos) / Novena University Admissions In Delta State / Ihuoma Ikoro Graduates With First Class From University Of Debrecen Hungary

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.