Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,306 members, 7,808,039 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:23 AM

Ladies Of This Generation VS Our Moms - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies Of This Generation VS Our Moms (1910 Views)

Ladies Of Nairaland: What Are Your Big Dick Stories? (real Stories Inside) / Why Do Ladies Of Nowadays Suck Penis Before Sexxxxxxxx? / Why Ladies Of Nowadays Dress Like Oloshos (sluts) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies Of This Generation VS Our Moms by Mafking(m): 10:14pm On Jun 02, 2016
1. MAKEUPS

I would be starting with this quote in "dizzy angel"
novel which says "beauty is only a superficial layer that may be hiding some deep ugliness"

Please you are allowed to take that quote literally cus the way most girls of this generation always plaster their faces(when you are not a cake A modern cake at that)
There is no atom of naturality in their lives...

Their hair... .. ........ ... .. .. . Fake!

Eyebrows..... .... ....... .......Patched

Eye lashes... ....... ........... Some will even cut that one away

Their face is full of different kind of chemicals(concealer, mascara, blush, foundation
{when you are not a building})

The funny thing is the ugly ones will make up

The beautiful ones too will make up

Why will I want to look my Bae in the eyes and I would be looking at coloured lens(how far na? You be mother confessor?)

They are always afraid of rain(have you ever seen a girl that just had her makeup ruined by rain befor My bro you will run for your life)...
My grandmother is more real and more beautiful than most y'all fake b*tches(no jokes)

I always laugh out loud when some niggers call these people their real names and they would be like.. Hope you know your mother is a female too.. ..

Don't you ever in you life compare your fake assess with our mums again... Our mums worked hard for their respect and honors.. .

Most mums I know been bragging about how their hubby pop their cherry.. .
In our generation, an average civilized Nigerian girl would have slept with at least five guys before she reaches 20 years.. They will now be looking for God fearing man when they want to marry.. . God fearing man Kor.... MORE STILL COMING..
and if any silly nigger misquote I will curse your destiny.o

IF OUR MOTHERS ARE LIKE THIS PEOPLE...
HALF OF US WOULD HAVE BEEN ABORTED.... #fact

#teamnaturalbeauty #amafraidofmarriage #truthhurts

1 Like

Re: Ladies Of This Generation VS Our Moms by Youngpo413: 10:17pm On Jun 02, 2016
Nice
Re: Ladies Of This Generation VS Our Moms by Mafking(m): 10:22pm On Jun 02, 2016
Youngpo413:
Nice

Thanks for passing by
Re: Ladies Of This Generation VS Our Moms by halfricanadian(f): 10:24pm On Jun 02, 2016
True cry cry cry cry so true
Re: Ladies Of This Generation VS Our Moms by RoyalBlak007: 10:25pm On Jun 02, 2016
We are no longer

in the Stone Age bro... grin

1 Like

Re: Ladies Of This Generation VS Our Moms by Nobody: 10:28pm On Jun 02, 2016
Welcome to the 21st century grin grin
Re: Ladies Of This Generation VS Our Moms by Mafking(m): 10:29pm On Jun 02, 2016
halfricanadian:
True cry cry cry cry so true

Hope you are not playing with yourself Sha... Cus everytime na play u dey always play(I always imagine what you would be like when you were a kid, always getting your clothes dirty while playing abi) .... I like the personality though.. .
Re: Ladies Of This Generation VS Our Moms by Mafking(m): 10:34pm On Jun 02, 2016
RoyalBlak007:
We are no longer

in the Stone Age bro... grin

Sewiously which age are we now

butter age??
Re: Ladies Of This Generation VS Our Moms by Mafking(m): 10:35pm On Jun 02, 2016
juhan:
Welcome to the 21st century grin grin

Is not funny... Carry your teeth go another thread joor
Re: Ladies Of This Generation VS Our Moms by Nobody: 10:36pm On Jun 02, 2016
Mafking:
Don't you ever in you life compare your fake assess with our mums again... Our mums worked hard for their respect and honors.. .
FACT!

I don't know what kinda civilization would make someone who hasn't even enter into marriage to start giving stunt conditions.

If you want respect, work for it.

2 Likes

Re: Ladies Of This Generation VS Our Moms by Nobody: 10:38pm On Jun 02, 2016
Mafking:

Is not funny... Carry your teeth go another thread joor
lol am i laughing? Im just shining my teeth na grin grin
Re: Ladies Of This Generation VS Our Moms by iPopAlomo(m): 10:42pm On Jun 02, 2016
Nice post... @OP...
Re: Ladies Of This Generation VS Our Moms by Mafking(m): 10:43pm On Jun 02, 2016
juhan:
lol am i laughing? Im just shining my teeth na grin grin

I know that's why I sed you should carry your teeth elsewhere... Your teeth is blocking my view... I cant even see my post any longer
Re: Ladies Of This Generation VS Our Moms by Mafking(m): 10:45pm On Jun 02, 2016
iPopAlomo:
Nice post... @OP...

Thanks bro.. Just doing my thing ni jare
Re: Ladies Of This Generation VS Our Moms by Nobody: 10:45pm On Jun 02, 2016
Mafking:

I know that's why I sed you should carry your teeth elsewhere... Your teeth is blocking my view... I cant even see my post any longer
lol i no dey go anywhere tongue
Re: Ladies Of This Generation VS Our Moms by Mafking(m): 10:48pm On Jun 02, 2016
RadicallyBlunt:

FACT!

I don't know what kinda civilization would make someone who hasn't even enter into marriage to start giving stunt conditions.

If you want respect, work for it.

Bro one naturally beautiful girl for you with no ugliness concealer on her face
Re: Ladies Of This Generation VS Our Moms by Nobody: 10:49pm On Jun 02, 2016
True talk ooooo....undecided

Re: Ladies Of This Generation VS Our Moms by Mafking(m): 10:50pm On Jun 02, 2016
juhan:
lol i no dey go anywhere tongue

Eh.. I will beat you.o... am not in a good mood tonight ... . You guys(ladies) just dey vex person sometimes
Re: Ladies Of This Generation VS Our Moms by Flexherbal(m): 10:51pm On Jun 02, 2016
Fact.
Re: Ladies Of This Generation VS Our Moms by Mafking(m): 10:55pm On Jun 02, 2016
SANDOSKI:
True talk ooooo....undecided

Hmmm.... I dunno what our ladies will be teaching their daughters when they become mothers.o
Opposite of what they did in their youthful age.. .
Re: Ladies Of This Generation VS Our Moms by Nobody: 10:56pm On Jun 02, 2016
Mafking:

Eh.. I will beat you.o... am not in a good mood tonight ... . You guys(ladies) just dey vex person sometimes
how nah? Wetin i do?
Re: Ladies Of This Generation VS Our Moms by Mafking(m): 11:04pm On Jun 02, 2016
juhan:
how nah? Wetin i do?

Don't worry.. . I will get over it without you.. I don't need you caring attitude.... Ooobiiii
Re: Ladies Of This Generation VS Our Moms by Nobody: 11:13pm On Jun 02, 2016
Mafking:

Don't worry.. . I will get over it without you.. I don't need you caring attitude.... Ooobiiii
lol darl tell me whats wrong. Who broke your heart.
Re: Ladies Of This Generation VS Our Moms by Mafking(m): 11:21pm On Jun 02, 2016
juhan:
lol darl tell me whats wrong. Who broke your heart.

Broke my heart ke Is that even possible

I rep Yorubademon.o

You better run for your life
Re: Ladies Of This Generation VS Our Moms by Nobody: 11:23pm On Jun 02, 2016
Mafking:

Broke my heart ke Is that even possible
I rep Yorubademon.o
You better run for your life
yoruba demons. My brothers. Run for what? We're family.
Re: Ladies Of This Generation VS Our Moms by Mafking(m): 11:30pm On Jun 02, 2016
juhan:
yoruba demons. My brothers. Run for what? We're family.

Hahaha... ... So we gather dey....

Chop norkuu

What's your yoruba name jhor
Re: Ladies Of This Generation VS Our Moms by Exponental(m): 12:50am On Jun 03, 2016
As far as I'm concern, they are the same. Civilization modified the former to give the later.
Re: Ladies Of This Generation VS Our Moms by Mafking(m): 12:52am On Jun 03, 2016
Exponental:
As far as I'm concern, they are the same. Civilization modified the former to give the later.

OK sir
Re: Ladies Of This Generation VS Our Moms by coolviv: 1:14am On Jun 03, 2016
Sometimes when I read some posts, I wonder why we don't have more psychologists in Nigeria. The mental problems in this country are very real. If not, how can someone who calls himself a well trained man with a living mother come and start insulting women of his own generation from where he will take a wife and father sons and DAUGHTERS...

This same man might have a sister o ooo of the same generation, all his married friend's wives are of this same generation and still, such an entity will come proudly in public with all confidence in his questionable common sense and say 'women of our ...sorry his generation are fake a*s bit*ches/ho/olosho' and every other beautiful name belonging to his grandmother.

Hmm. ...It is well oo...
Re: Ladies Of This Generation VS Our Moms by Mafking(m): 1:25am On Jun 03, 2016
coolviv:
Sometimes when I read some posts, I wonder why we don't have more psychologists in Nigeria. The mental problems in this country are very real. If not, how can someone who calls himself a well trained man with a living mother come and start insulting women of his own generation from where he will take a wife and father sons and DAUGHTERS...

This same man might have a sister o ooo of the same generation, all his married friend's wives are of this same generation and still, such an entity will come proudly in public with all confidence in his questionable common sense and say 'women of our ...sorry his generation are fake a*s bit*ches/ho/olosho' and every other beautiful name belonging to his grandmother.

Hmm. ...It is well oo...

If you had opened you eyes and used your senses judiciously... You would notice I used MOST and not all.....
Why the thing dey pain you extraordinarily.... You have done abortion before abi
Re: Ladies Of This Generation VS Our Moms by coolviv: 1:32am On Jun 03, 2016
Mafking:

If you had opened you eyes and used your senses judiciously... You would notice I used MOST and not all.....
Why the thing dey pain you extraordinarily.... You have done abortion before abi

How big is the Mumu? It's the BIGGEST Mumuuuu.....- Dbanj.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Do Women Cheat? / How To Stay Away From Sex, Or Being Hot Or Any Other. / Guys What's The Enjoyment In Bleeping A Prostitute

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.