Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,066 members, 7,807,203 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:00 AM

Italian Trio Up For Grabs. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Italian Trio Up For Grabs. (4146 Views)

Man Grabs Lady's Chest, Reveals To Continue Sleeping With Different Women. Photo / 18-Year-Old Italian Model Auctions Her Virginity To Buy Her Parents A House / Nigerian Ladies Married To Italian Men & They Are Happy (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Italian Trio Up For Grabs. by shaybebaby(f): 11:01am On Oct 08, 2017
supersystemsnig:

You wouldn't blame folks... Got ladies? grin Risk is my domain...can take the risk... grin
No single female friends at the moment. I tried helping the male ministry about two months ago with a friend of mine who I got to sign up to naira land. She likes nigerian guys. Again, guys were too shy so thought I was messing around.
She's gone all funny on me at the moment and hasn't answered my calls in while but last I knew, she met a naij guy she was giving a chance to.

I don't really hang out much these days but if we stay friends and I get to know you as person, if I meet a girl I think will get on great with you and is open to dating, I'll hook you up.

What sort of girl you looking for BTW?
Re: Italian Trio Up For Grabs. by Nobody: 11:05am On Oct 08, 2017
shaybebaby:

No single female friends at the moment. I tried helping the male ministry about two months ago with a friend of mine who I got to sign up to naira land. She likes nigerian guys. Again, guys were too shy so thought I was messing around.
She's gone all funny on me at the moment and hasn't answered my calls in while but last I knew, she met a naij guy she was giving a chance to.

I don't really hang out much these days but if we stay friends and I get to know you as person, if I meet a girl I think will get on great with you and is open to dating, I'll hook you up.

Lol @ but if we stay friends and I get to know you as person, if I meet a girl I think will get on great with you and is open to dating, I'll hook you up... I stay in Lag oh, miles apart

Christian, a most...

Intelligent

Can discuss like you

Not chubby ( I'm not fat )

Good character to go with intelligence ( Intelligence without calmness is like power without passion, that's a disaster waiting to happen )

Not interested in anyone's money, i have an active mind and can use it

I think that's about it
Re: Italian Trio Up For Grabs. by shaybebaby(f): 11:20am On Oct 08, 2017
supersystemsnig:

Lol @ but if we stay friends and I get to know you as person, if I meet a girl I think will get on great with you and is open to dating, I'll hook you up... I stay in Lag oh, miles apart

Christian, a most...

Intelligent

Can discuss like you

Not chubby ( I'm not fat )

Good character to go with intelligence ( Intelligence without calmness is like power without passion, that's a disaster waiting to happen )

Not interested in anyone's money, i have an active mind and can use it

I think that's about it
Is that all? shocked

Just messing with you, the only difficult bit is the Christian thing. Like the girl I mentioned, she was raised moslem but went to a Catholic school cheesy and not really a practicing one either.

Outside the nigerian community and asian, people have their faith or lack of but it's not really at the forefront of dating.

So it's more likely that I will make Christian friends or those from other faiths but unlikely that I would be friends with someone who is quite religious about it. Still never say never. I am not religious, don't believe in God so more likely to have those who share the same views around me.

As to the rest, especially the money bit, it is quite amazing to me when I read on naira land how people talk about it. Yes there are those who love it here but I think most people operate on the principle of fairness which is both contribute according to their capability.

Besides, it's quite hard to get very far by yourself here, you have a much better standard of living when both parties contribute to their overall welfare of the relationship.

Who has money here? grin everyone looking for how to get to the next level.
Good character? You are what you attract.

I like your belief in yourself and that will get you very far.
Re: Italian Trio Up For Grabs. by Nobody: 11:42am On Oct 08, 2017
shaybebaby:

Is that all? shocked

I don't place premium on qualities, i believe many are self limiting restrictions put in place to make life less enjoyable.

Just messing with you, the only difficult bit is the Christian thing. Like the girl I mentioned, she was raised moslem but went to a Catholic school cheesy and not really a practicing one either.

Outside the nigerian community and asian, people have their faith or lack of but it's not really at the forefront of dating.

So it's more likely that I will make Christian friends or those from other faiths but unlikely that I would be friends with someone who is quite religious about it. Still never say never. I am not religious, don't believe in God so more likely to have those who share the same views around me.

As to the rest, especially the money bit, it is quite amazing to me when I read on naira land how people talk about it. Yes there are those who love it here but I think most people operate on the principle of fairness which is both contribute according to their capability.

Besides, it's quite hard to get very far by yourself here, you have a much better standard of living when both parties contribute to their overall welfare of the relationship.

Who has money here? grin everyone looking for how to get to the next level.
Good character? You are what you attract.

I like your belief in yourself and that will get you very far.

It's okay, con't take me serious, not al men believe in a wom's money. i don't even accept money from people easily...If i ask for favors, its something that's almost choking me to death..i live within my means

It's okay...I'm stuck with work, and i just learnt relationships requires work and effort recently which i may fall short off.

I agree @ Besides, it's quite hard to get very far by yourself here, you have a much better standard of living when both parties contribute to their overall welfare of the relationship...It's my current regret, i've been doing things alone by myself for years...it's something i regret...i took work too serious and denied myself the goodness in life...

Lol @ I like your belief in yourself and that will get you very far., after over 15 years on the street, it makes on tenacious and battle-ready..not my fault..Many people say this to me...

Who has money here? grin everyone looking for how to get to the next level. ...You have better opportunities, there, just look around you ma'am

Good character? You are what you attract. Not entirely true in real life issues
Re: Italian Trio Up For Grabs. by Martin0(m): 8:29pm On Nov 02, 2017
Uhmmm
Na wa oooo shaybbaby anywhere wey u dey come oooo coz plenty plenty questions yakpa for ground
Re: Italian Trio Up For Grabs. by Martin0(m): 8:31pm On Nov 02, 2017
shaybebaby:

Aaaaaaaaa see shay shay ooogringrin
Na wa oooo gringrin
I hope say dem go pay u for these soft business ooo coz I believ nothing is even free in freetown..
Re: Italian Trio Up For Grabs. by shaybebaby(f): 8:38pm On Nov 02, 2017
Martin0:

Aaaaaaaaa see shay shay ooogringrin
Na wa oooo gringrin
I hope say dem go pay u for these soft business ooo coz I believ nothing is even free in freetown..
Well, it was a free service grin. Them boys were single then, not anymore.
Since I was enjoying Italian cuisine, I thought I'd epp my sisters. grin
Re: Italian Trio Up For Grabs. by shaybebaby(f): 8:41pm On Nov 02, 2017
Martin0:
Uhmmm
Na wa oooo shaybbaby anywhere wey u dey come oooo coz plenty plenty questions yakpa for ground
Not sure boo, got some things I'm working on at the moment. Hoping to get some results fingers crossed. Once I do, it's partaaaaay time.
Re: Italian Trio Up For Grabs. by Martin0(m): 8:45pm On Nov 02, 2017
shaybebaby:

Not sure boo, got some things I'm working on at the moment. Hoping to get some results fingers crossed. Once I do, it's partaaaaay time.

Eh eh ok ooo..
Jus take ur time finish that tin wey u dey do ooo..
Then if I never sleep we go yan abt the matter,but if I do,?e go be 2marow tinz
Re: Italian Trio Up For Grabs. by Martin0(m): 8:50pm On Nov 02, 2017
shaybebaby:

Well, it was a free service grin. Them boys were single then, not anymore.
Since I was enjoying Italian cuisine, I thought I'd epp my sisters. grin

Hahahahahah abigringrin
Those ur dem boy's are not smiling ooogringrin

Hahahahah miss eppergringrin na u epp passgringrin

But wait oo u mean say that girl wey u introduce into nairaland that year was reall?
Coz I remember say my guy lefulefu gbagagrin(I mean run)coz he feel it not reall base on no pics grin
Re: Italian Trio Up For Grabs. by shaybebaby(f): 9:02pm On Nov 02, 2017
Martin0:

Hahahahahah abigringrin
Those ur dem boy's are not smiling ooogringrin

Hahahahah miss eppergringrin na u epp passgringrin

But wait oo u mean say that girl wey u introduce into nairaland that year was reall?
Coz I remember say my guy lefulefu gbagagrin(I mean run)coz he feel it not reall base on no pics grin
Yup she is, lol. Unlike people on here, I don't tell porkies. Why lie when I can simply keep quiet? undecided

Your man dulled. grin
Re: Italian Trio Up For Grabs. by shaybebaby(f): 9:03pm On Nov 02, 2017
Martin0:

Eh eh ok ooo..
Jus take ur time finish that tin wey u dey do ooo..
Then if I never sleep we go yan abt the matter,but if I do,?e go be 2marow tinz
Tomorrow will be better for me, lil man away for the weekend so freeeeeeeedom. cool
Re: Italian Trio Up For Grabs. by Martin0(m): 9:07pm On Nov 02, 2017
shaybebaby:

Yup she is, lol. Unlike people on here, I don't tell porkies. Why lie when I can simply keep quiet? undecided

Your man dulled. grin

Hahahahah aaaaa shay shaygringrin
Trust me my guy nor go fit do like that na..
If na u?will u go talk/chating with a profile without pics?
I nor dey say u lie ooo but atleast.
Just take me for example everybody I followed have seen my pics,so dey all chat with me base on that and also a well recognised profile..

Person need to observe well na.grin
How u go dey chat with who nor het pics and good profile na wa for u ooogringrin
Re: Italian Trio Up For Grabs. by Martin0(m): 9:15pm On Nov 02, 2017
shaybebaby:

Tomorrow will be better for me, lil man away for the weekend so freeeeeeeedom. cool

gringringrin
U with ur Arwuffgringrin
Eh eh so tomorrow na total freedom?gringrin
Nor go over enjoy d freedom con forget this meeting ooogringrin
Anyway good night to you ooogringrin
As for me am still crawling till I doze offgringrin
Re: Italian Trio Up For Grabs. by shaybebaby(f): 9:42pm On Nov 02, 2017
Martin0:

Hahahahah aaaaa shay shaygringrin
Trust me my guy nor go fit do like that na..
If na u?will u go talk/chating with a profile without pics?
I nor dey say u lie ooo but atleast.
Just take me for example everybody I followed have seen my pics,so dey all chat with me base on that and also a well recognised profile..

Person need to observe well na.grin
How u go dey chat with who nor het pics and good profile na wa for u ooogringrin
I've never seen your pic.
Re: Italian Trio Up For Grabs. by Nobody: 12:25am On Nov 03, 2017
shaybebaby:

Your man dulled. grin
i had to be careful cos some of the female monikers here na guys dey behind am.dont want to end up chatting with a gay dude pretending to be female cheesy
Re: Italian Trio Up For Grabs. by Nobody: 12:37am On Nov 03, 2017
shaybebaby:

I've never seen your pic.
post females let's see cheesy
Re: Italian Trio Up For Grabs. by shaybebaby(f): 9:22am On Nov 03, 2017
NoFavors:
post females let's see cheesy
Thief. grin
Besides, girls are generally more reticent.
Re: Italian Trio Up For Grabs. by shaybebaby(f): 9:22am On Nov 03, 2017
lefulefu:

i had to be careful cos some of the female monikers here na guys dey behind am.dont want to end up chatting with a gay dude pretending to be female cheesy
No risk, no reward. Sometimes, you have to Fvck it. grin
Re: Italian Trio Up For Grabs. by Nobody: 9:30am On Nov 03, 2017
shaybebaby:

Thief. grin
Besides, girls are generally more reticent.
cheesy cheesy very true tho. But they shouldn't be like that with their fellow girls

So, let me know when goods are available so I can order some. I'll also pay for delivery cheesy cheesy
Re: Italian Trio Up For Grabs. by Nobody: 1:12pm On Nov 03, 2017
shaybebaby:

No risk, no reward. Sometimes, you have to Fvck it. grin
haha i dont do dat type of riskcheesy.dont want to end up with a bobrisky somebodycheesy.hmm dis ur DP ehn is so hot.are u a model?
Re: Italian Trio Up For Grabs. by shaybebaby(f): 1:34pm On Nov 03, 2017
lefulefu:
haha i dont do dat type of riskcheesy.dont want to end up with a bobrisky somebodycheesy.hmm dis ur DP ehn is so hot.are u a model?
In this day and age, it'd be very hard to pull one off. Not when we have video calls and the likes. Everyone has some sort of digital footprint so there are ways to make sure you are not being conned.
Also leaving out sensitive information about yourself limits exposure.

@dp, grazie tutto. kiss. No, I am not a model. Just a bitter depressed feminist who is angry at all men. angry

Na joke i dey joke o grin grin
Re: Italian Trio Up For Grabs. by shaybebaby(f): 1:40pm On Nov 03, 2017
freemane76:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q9kPD_lvkl8
LMAO! What on God's green earth is this?
Re: Italian Trio Up For Grabs. by Nobody: 1:42pm On Nov 03, 2017
shaybebaby:

In this day and age, it'd be very hard to pull one off. Not when we have video calls and the likes. Everyone has some sort of digital footprint so there are ways to make sure you are not being conned.
Also leaving out sensitive information about yourself limits exposure.

@dp, grazie tutto. kiss. No, I am not a model. Just a bitter depressed feminist who is angry at all men. angry

Na joke i dey joke o grin grin
well if u a bitter feminist i wont mind cos u are attractive.its those hairy muscular feminist with beards that i can't standcheesy
Re: Italian Trio Up For Grabs. by Nobody: 1:44pm On Nov 03, 2017
Re: Italian Trio Up For Grabs. by shaybebaby(f): 2:01pm On Nov 03, 2017
lefulefu:
well if u a bitter feminist i wont mind cos u are attractive.its those hairy muscular feminist with beards that i can't standcheesy
So you would date a feminist as long as she is attractive? grin What about her beliefs, how will you deal with that if you are not in agreement?
Re: Italian Trio Up For Grabs. by Nobody: 3:14pm On Nov 03, 2017
shaybebaby:

So you would date a feminist as long as she is attractive? grin What about her beliefs, how will you deal with that if you are not in agreement?
ehn i would learn to tolerate her beliefscheesy as long as she ain't a psycho.afterall Muslims do get married to Christians cheesy.
Re: Italian Trio Up For Grabs. by shaybebaby(f): 5:20pm On Nov 03, 2017
lefulefu:
ehn i would learn to tolerate her beliefscheesy as long as she ain't a psycho.afterall Muslims do get married to Christians cheesy.
Flexibility of thought? You have potential. kiss
Re: Italian Trio Up For Grabs. by Martin0(m): 5:28pm On Nov 03, 2017
lefulefu:

Who con dey give u mind like this ehgrin na wa ooo nor con snatch diz fine babe from me oooogringrin(jokesgringrin)
Re: Italian Trio Up For Grabs. by shaybebaby(f): 5:29pm On Nov 03, 2017
Martin0:

Who con dey give u mind like this ehgrin na wa ooo nor con snatch diz fine babe from me oooogringrin(jokesgringrin)
Martin, my one and only. How's your day been?
Re: Italian Trio Up For Grabs. by Martin0(m): 5:35pm On Nov 03, 2017
shaybebaby:
Martin, my one and only. How's your day been?
My day jus dey flow like imo-rivergringrin In every aspect sha,I thank jahgrin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Muscle Thread (pics) / So, How Often Should You Shave Your Armpits? / Misconception Of Feminism And Its Imminent Dangers To Rising Africans: Misscokie

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.