Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,899 members, 7,802,902 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 02:40 AM

5 Things You Need To Know About Bitcoin In Nigeria - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / 5 Things You Need To Know About Bitcoin In Nigeria (34321 Views)

All About Bitcoin ,and Promotions / The Beginner’s Guide To Bitcoin In Nigeria: A Bitcoin FAQ / How Can I Receive Payment Through Bitcoin In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 5 Things You Need To Know About Bitcoin In Nigeria by bitcoin4africa: 4:25am On Aug 03, 2017
As history has shown, exchanges like Paxful, Local bitcoin etc are unfortunately a favorite target of hackers, where customers lost funds and sensitive information.

Below is a selection of why you should choose [url]NairaEx.com[/url] for buying and selling Bitcoin in Nigeria.
1. NairaEx doesn't keep or store customers fund: your Naira or Bitcoin are transferred to the provided customer's destination in 2 hours.
2. NairaEx has one of the largest bitcoin/Naira liquidity in Nigerian market, other exchanges only provide platform for people to trade between themselves which are unable to cater to large trades.
3. At NairaEx you deal directly with a registered Nigerian company unlike other foreign based company that offers P2P trade where customers are open to Fraudulent transaction where the other trader party can pay with a hacked bank account and the money will be reversed back.

Read experts review on NairaEx(Bitcoin Exchanger) vs other bitcoin exchange https://btc.ng/bitcoin-guide/exchanges-vs-exchangers-nairaex-vs-rest/

How to Buy Bitcoins in Nigeria

Register at nairaex.com, verify your account by sending a valid government issued ID to hello@nairaex.com
Login into your account, and click create new order below the active order on the dashboard -
Select buy and choose the e-currency you like to buy.
Fill out the amount and enter where you want us to send the currency to.
Make the deposit to the bank account on the order page within 1 hour and marked as complete after deposit. Email the proof of payment (teller, payslip, statement or transfer screenshot etc) to hello@nairaex.com and your order will be funded within 2-8 hours after your deposit has been verified.
How to Sell Bitcoins in Nigeria

Register at nairaex.com. ID Card verification not needed for sell orders.
Login into your account, click on your name on the right side and select payment info in order to add your bank account details.
Go to the sell orders and click on the create new order
Select sell and choose the e-currency you like to sell.
Select the bank account you like us to pay into and fill out the amount.
Send the e-currency to the bitcoin address or perfect money account number. Your naira will be deposited in your account within 2-8 hours.
Re: 5 Things You Need To Know About Bitcoin In Nigeria by Syphonn(m): 8:57pm On Oct 06, 2017
Ever tried advertising with youtube videos?

Wondering if YouTube ads are worth your time and money?

This write-up will help you’ll find new research that reveals how consumers respond to YouTube ads and insight into how marketers plan to adjust their ad spend on YouTube.

# 1: Viewers accept ads on YouTube more easily than on Facebook

Not so long ago, YouTube was the undisputed king of online video. Founded in February 2005, YouTube’s only approach has always been video, allowing you to upload (and stay) to the top of the stack.

Read more on this at http://www.busygisting.com/advertising-on-youtube-its-effectiveness/
Re: 5 Things You Need To Know About Bitcoin In Nigeria by Syphonn(m): 8:08am On Oct 07, 2017
Fraudsters are all over the world. You can walk into their nests if you are not mindful of how you do things that relate to your finances. So what would you do? Would you rather protect your debit card against fraud or are you going to enrich on someone else without your notice?
With debit cards, however, it becomes an entirely different. You have to safeguard them very well with the mentality that thieves are all over. They have the capacity to take money directly from your accounts. That is why they are the major targets.

READ MORE
http://www.busygisting.com/ways-to-protect-your-debit-card-against-fraudsters/
Re: 5 Things You Need To Know About Bitcoin In Nigeria by macphilip: 11:30am On Dec 03, 2017
Re: 5 Things You Need To Know About Bitcoin In Nigeria by Nobody: 4:26pm On Dec 05, 2017
How to get free bitcoins instantly - really, there are many things one needs to know about bitcoins, Paramount among them is: your ability on how to get free bitcoins instantly
bitcoin4africa:
SOURCE: https://btc.ng/bitcoin-guide/5-things-you-need-to-know-about-bitcoin-in-nigeria/

What is Bitcoin?

The first question which comes to the mind of most but once answered can lead to you deciding whether the digital currency will be able to meet your needs be they for consuming or investing. Bitcoin can be likened to the Naira on many levels. Having a wallet which is similar to the bank account you may have for your Naira, allows for easy but secure access to your money on demand. The Bitcoin is a currency in its own right and you can buy from a local exchange such as NairaEx and use it identically as you would the Naira sending and receiving. It also has incorporated the Blockchain which is a framework allowing you to keep track of transactions and increasing the overall transparency as you know exactly where your money went and how much.

The Bitcoin Price?

Bitcoin price is fairly stable and reliable for consumers. Holding value is a key factor when choosing whether to invest or hold Bitcoin as when you compare it to the Naira, Bitcoin is much more stable with a solid exchange rate so long term holders are unlikely to see a crash in value while Naira users are particularly susceptible to political movements and commodity price changes. However for investors shorting Bitcoin is particularly beneficial as with a number of exchanges you can buy cheaply and sell at profits within a matter of minutes as exchanges such as NairaEX offer some of the most competitive rates on Bitcoin. Purchasing Bitcoin will also allow you to delve into trading alternative cryptocoins which are much more volatile but mirror Bitcoin in terms of economy.

How to get a Bitcoin wallet?

As mentioned in a previous article signing up for a Bitcoin wallet is easy when done on the web. Web wallets such as Blockchain.info have become popular lightweight alternatives to downloading the whole Bitcoin application core. Navigating to the Blockchain.info website at the top you can select to create a new wallet. Within a few minutes through the guided prices you can choose your own password and are eventually greeted by the dashboard which shows all incoming and outgoing transactions as well as our balance.

Where to buy Bitcoin in Nigeria?bitcoin in nigeria

Bitcoin can be brought peer to peer from other users around Nigeria but for added security and a premium rate for you Naira, www.nairaex.com has been recommended as the best exchange in Nigeria currently offering unbeatable rates on your Naira when converting. Boasting delivery times within a matter of hours, the service has been recognized as a valuable platform for beginners in Nigeria looking to purchase Bitcoin initially to experience it on a daily level.

What to use Bitcoin for…

Bitcoin can be used for a whole host of things, buying jewellery paying bills and most importantly to complete remittances. Remittances via Bitcoin have become a talking point as due to their fast and cheap nature Bitcoin transactions can safely transfer your money abroad at under 200 Naira. The NairaEx exchange currently allows for integrated remittance competition as you can directly send Naira as Bitcoin abroad and receive Bitcoin as Naira within a matter of days to your bank account via the NairaEx service!
Re: 5 Things You Need To Know About Bitcoin In Nigeria by SOMICMACPHERSON: 10:19pm On Dec 20, 2017
Bitcoin makes it easy to send real money quickly to anywhere in the world! Bitcoin can also be used to make purchases from a variety of online retailers. https://www.360cliq.com/bitcoin-com-news-technology-source-bitcoin-wallet-bitcoin-price-bitcoin-value-bitcoin-futures-buy-bitcoin-now/
Re: 5 Things You Need To Know About Bitcoin In Nigeria by Zdoh(m): 12:07pm On Mar 10, 2018
Bring all your bitcoin for instant exchange to Naira @ very juicy rate.

WhatsApp Contact +2348088759163.
Re: 5 Things You Need To Know About Bitcoin In Nigeria by chisom83(m): 9:39am On Mar 12, 2018
Zdoh:

waiting for a final swift transaction with you.
Re: 5 Things You Need To Know About Bitcoin In Nigeria by chisom83(m): 9:39am On Mar 12, 2018
Zdoh:

waiting for the final transaction with you.
Re: 5 Things You Need To Know About Bitcoin In Nigeria by Zdoh(m): 11:59am On Mar 12, 2018
chisom83:

waiting for a final swift transaction with you.
Transaction done smoothly please confirm,thanks for your patronage.
Re: 5 Things You Need To Know About Bitcoin In Nigeria by supergist1(m): 9:41pm On May 31, 2018
Buying of Bitcoin is has been made easies here in supergis we will tell you how you can buy Bitcoin from a very save source. Firstly some people don’t known what bitcoin is but they have been hearing about it. If you are one of those people you in the right place.
http://www.supergist.com.ng/how-to-buy-bitcoin-in-nigeria/
Re: 5 Things You Need To Know About Bitcoin In Nigeria by Zdoh(m): 4:47pm On Oct 09, 2018

EXCHANGE TODAY

BUYING

Skrill - CashApp - Paypal - Payoneer - Bitcoin - Neteller And Ethereum

SELLING

Neteller - CashApp - Paypal - Bitcoin And Ethereum

WITHDRAWAL

Fiverr - Upwork - Freelance -Topbuzz - Ceo-clark And iWriter instant withdrawal and quick payment guarantee.

ZIDOHEXCHANGE
WHATSAPP :08088759163
Re: 5 Things You Need To Know About Bitcoin In Nigeria by ngxchanger: 2:17am On Dec 08, 2018
Great post. You can also buy bitcoin here in Nigeriahttps://www.ngexchanger.com/buy-ecurrency
Re: 5 Things You Need To Know About Bitcoin In Nigeria by Nobody: 3:03am On Jun 08, 2019
Re: 5 Things You Need To Know About Bitcoin In Nigeria by Nobody: 8:32am On Jun 19, 2020
esdee108:
Need cash to invest in bitcoin ? I'm offering small loans to that effect. Message me on 09094620221 today!
are u still into bitcoin
Re: 5 Things You Need To Know About Bitcoin In Nigeria by Ksadeniyi: 12:13pm On Oct 29, 2020
Please I need to pay someone in bitcoin , can I get some help now
Re: 5 Things You Need To Know About Bitcoin In Nigeria by Ksadeniyi: 12:15pm On Oct 29, 2020
I need $570 equivalent of bitcoin please contact me if you can help please 08032068330
Re: 5 Things You Need To Know About Bitcoin In Nigeria by Ksadeniyi: 12:17pm On Oct 29, 2020
Zdoh:

EXCHANGE TODAY

BUYING

Skrill - CashApp - Paypal - Payoneer - Bitcoin - Neteller And Ethereum

SELLING

Neteller - CashApp - Paypal - Bitcoin And Ethereum

WITHDRAWAL

Fiverr - Upwork - Freelance -Topbuzz - Ceo-clark And iWriter instant withdrawal and quick payment guarantee.

ZIDOHEXCHANGE
WHATSAPP :08088759163

Please I need bitcoin . I will appreciate if you can help
Re: 5 Things You Need To Know About Bitcoin In Nigeria by Marius50: 4:51pm On Dec 20, 2020
Please somebody here should Me with 0.05btc
Please friends and brothers bikonu. You can call me on phone to confirm me 09014172730

Here is my btc wallet

31jpFDQpgwvRkv3LBpfVmFj74HEboDtP1m
Re: 5 Things You Need To Know About Bitcoin In Nigeria by OliviaNell: 10:39am On Feb 14, 2021
Investments should always be done carefully considering each step, taking into account the opportunities and risks that open up. Bitcoin is really in a more advantageous position in this situation than other currencies and investment tools, I advise you to take a closer look at the Bitau blockchain. The current moment may well be a good chance to buy digital money.
Re: 5 Things You Need To Know About Bitcoin In Nigeria by Jaxx123: 4:50pm On Apr 30, 2021
CRYPTO CURRENCY CANNOT MAKE YOU RICH!

If the above headline is one of the thought you carry or your believe.

Or it is one of the fact that is pushing you from learning it because your spiritual father said it..

hello sir/ma, can you permit me to correct and straight it well.

crypto currency cannot only make you rich it can make you wealthy!

Yes! what I just said now is not from fact nor any motivation speech but real talk about it.

crypto currency trading has turn many Nigerian to instant millionaire infact billionaire!

I have seen an average Nigeria make a great wave of $20,000 from this business within a week.

I have seen a man move from rental appertment to his own house.

Hear this, last month , somebody I know bought a coin called doge at #115 and before anyone know what was happening the coin increase to #145 per one .

He eventually bought over 3,000 of it. Much profit.

Don't invest into what is not profitable but something strong and valuable.

This is what you need to succeed in this business.

Good information and knowledge is the first key you must know.

let me tell you this,

Binance finally list a token but only few people.know.
The price for one is just #5.

The name of the token is *MDT.
Though this coin was in the market but yet to transact.

I told people especially my ongoing student Nationwide to buy this token because of deep information over this project.

Early this morning, the transaction kick started.

The price is now #40 per one !!!!

My fellow,

With just #1000 you will buy 200 of this coin if only you know and you have this said information.

Let assure you wanted to sell this token now at #40. 40*200. You make #8,000. just like that. The price never stop rising!!!!

See the power of good information and knowledge!

Can you please change your mindset?
Can you please find someone to teach you deep details of this business?

Do and see good reason why you should do it earlier

That is exactly, what crypto can do for you when you have good information and knowledge towards project.

What are you doing now?

I have advice u enough not to sit behind the door but kick started now.

If you think you need my help in any place in this crypto trading or you need good signal

chatting me and reaching me is not far.

0815 246 9749
olurantiprofile@gmail.com

DM me* if you need any help!

You are the best!

Great day
Re: 5 Things You Need To Know About Bitcoin In Nigeria by Ironhead: 11:30pm On May 02, 2021
If you want to sell your coins, any Cryptocurrency whatsoever. Please call me 09014362731. I'll buy and pay instantly. F2F allowed
Re: 5 Things You Need To Know About Bitcoin In Nigeria by Jaxx123: 5:30pm On May 14, 2021
CRYPTO CURRENCY CANNOT MAKE YOU RICH!

If the above headline is one of the thought you carry or your believe.

Or it is one of the fact that is pushing you from learning it because your spiritual father said it..

hello sir/ma, can you permit me to correct and straight it well.

crypto currency cannot only make you rich it can make you wealthy!

Yes! what I just said now is not from fact nor any motivation speech but real talk about it.

crypto currency trading has turn many Nigerian to instant millionaire infact billionaire!

I have seen an average Nigeria make a great wave of $20,000 from this business within a week.

I have seen a man move from rental appertment to his own house.

Hear this, last month , somebody I know bought a coin called doge at #115 and before anyone know what was happening the coin increase to #245 per one .

He eventually bought over 98,000 of it. Much profit.

Don't invest into what is not profitable but something strong and valuable.

This is what you need to succeed in this business.

Good information and knowledge is the first key you must know.

let me tell you this,

Binance finally list a token but only few people.know.
The price for one is just #5.

The name of the token is *MDT.
Though this coin was in the market but yet to transact.

I told people especially my ongoing student Nationwide to buy this token because of deep information over this project.

Early this morning, the transaction kick started.

The price is now #40 per one !!!!

My fellow,

With just #1000 you will buy 200 of this coin if only you know and you have this said information.

Let assure you wanted to sell this token now at #40. 40*200. You make #8,000. just like that. The price never stop rising!!!!

See the power of good information and knowledge!

Can you please find someone to teach you deep details of this business?

Do and see good reason why you should do it earlier

That is exactly, what crypto can do for you when you have good information and knowledge towards project.

What are you doing now?

I have advice u enough not to sit behind the door but kick started now.

If you think you need my help in any place in this crypto trading or you need good signal

chatting me and reaching me is not far.

0815 246 9749
olurantiprofile@gmail.com

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Bernard Madoff: The Man Who Ran The World's Largest Ponzi Scheme Dies / If I Were The Owner Of Innoson Vehicle Manufacturing Company / Student Selling Ofada Rice In Uniform (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.