Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,979 members, 7,799,330 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 07:02 PM

Majid Michel Meets And Believes In God Now - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Majid Michel Meets And Believes In God Now (36511 Views)

Tonto Dikeh Writes In Tongues On Majid Michel's Photo / Majid Michel To Van Vicker On His Birthday "At 50 I Look Better Than You At 40" / Majid Michel Meets Aliko Dangote (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Majid Michel Meets And Believes In God Now by anu2016: 2:40am On Jun 03, 2016
Popular Ghanaian actor Michel Majid has made it known that he now believes in God.

[b]"Lord God i have never spoken to you. But now i want to say...how do you do? You see God, they told me you didn't exist and like a fool i believed all this. Last night from standing outside, i saw your sky and i figured right then they had told me a lie. Had i taken time to see the things you made i'd have known they weren't calling a spade a spade. I wonder God if you'll take my hand. Somehow i feel that u'd understand. Funny i had to come to this hellish place before i had time to see your face. Well i guess there isn't much more to say but I'm sure glad God i met you today. Like the zero hour will soon be here but I'm not afraid since i know you are near . The signal... well...God I'll have to go. i like you lots i want you to know. Looks like this will be a horrible fight who knows, i may come to your house tonight. Though i wasn't friendly to you before i wonder God if U'll wait at your door. Look...I'm crying... i'm shedding tears i'll have to go now God, goodbye.... Strange...now, since i met you, I'm not afraid to die ."[/b]

https://www.instagram.com/p/BF_yd0Sl2gC/?hl=en

11 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Majid Michel Meets And Believes In God Now by spartanobad(m): 6:34am On Jun 03, 2016
Wait ooo he's jxt believing...

MAN u r one of d dumbest fool..
how did u think u HV money and even a life without him

well I don't so trust Nigerian bloggers.. LA click LA bend

11 Likes

Re: Majid Michel Meets And Believes In God Now by nuelzy: 7:07am On Jun 03, 2016
hmmmm
Re: Majid Michel Meets And Believes In God Now by lordcyl3(m): 12:27pm On Jun 03, 2016
fairy tales

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Majid Michel Meets And Believes In God Now by Batlan01: 12:55pm On Jun 03, 2016

3 Likes

Re: Majid Michel Meets And Believes In God Now by CzarRex: 12:56pm On Jun 03, 2016
so is he now going to quit ghallywood/nollywood like mama gee?

waiting for the next step..

but in the mean time
welcome..

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: Majid Michel Meets And Believes In God Now by Taryur3(m): 12:56pm On Jun 03, 2016
Welcome to the kingdom...am happy with your soul.

13 Likes

Re: Majid Michel Meets And Believes In God Now by WalkerMichael(m): 12:57pm On Jun 03, 2016
Today is my mom's birthday. NAIRALANDERS, PLEASE & PLEASE SHOW ME LOVEEEE

98 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Majid Michel Meets And Believes In God Now by MUVA(m): 12:57pm On Jun 03, 2016
What manner of fuckery is this?? undecided undecided

12 Likes

Re: Majid Michel Meets And Believes In God Now by teepsee(f): 12:58pm On Jun 03, 2016
Mtchweee... Very dumb way of getting cheap publicity. I just wonder what this world is turning to self. Na wahoo

3 Likes

Re: Majid Michel Meets And Believes In God Now by talentedjoe(m): 12:58pm On Jun 03, 2016
Re: Majid Michel Meets And Believes In God Now by CaroLyner(f): 12:58pm On Jun 03, 2016
good for him
Re: Majid Michel Meets And Believes In God Now by dammywizzy: 12:58pm On Jun 03, 2016
Hope he's not planning on committing suicide

8 Likes

Re: Majid Michel Meets And Believes In God Now by Nobody: 12:58pm On Jun 03, 2016
spartanobad:

well I don't so trust Nigerian bloggers..
LA click LA bend
you dont have to call him a fool because He's just believing. Have you searched your heart too? only a convicted heart can come this far.

4 Likes

Re: Majid Michel Meets And Believes In God Now by davodyguy: 12:59pm On Jun 03, 2016
spartanobad:
well I don't so trust Nigerian bloggers..
LA click LA bend

Poverty of the mind

2 Likes

Re: Majid Michel Meets And Believes In God Now by Ruq: 12:59pm On Jun 03, 2016
More like a suicide note, maybe he is/was depressed.

Anyone who understands what depression is and has felt it will know religion and God matters is beyond psychology. That ish is evil truly.

5 Likes

Re: Majid Michel Meets And Believes In God Now by purpledferanmi1: 12:59pm On Jun 03, 2016
Atheists, Agnostics over to you guys... christians and muslims welcome him,
Re: Majid Michel Meets And Believes In God Now by Spicym(f): 12:59pm On Jun 03, 2016
Thank God u now believe in him....

4 Likes

Re: Majid Michel Meets And Believes In God Now by Lolaabokoku(f): 12:59pm On Jun 03, 2016
Dats nice.. A̶̲̥̅♏ happy for him

3 Likes

Re: Majid Michel Meets And Believes In God Now by Libkid(m): 12:59pm On Jun 03, 2016
dirty talk.mtcheew
Re: Majid Michel Meets And Believes In God Now by salabscholar01(m): 1:00pm On Jun 03, 2016
ok
Re: Majid Michel Meets And Believes In God Now by akoshanti(f): 1:00pm On Jun 03, 2016
"how do you do"?.....seriously

wash

2 Likes

Re: Majid Michel Meets And Believes In God Now by shakurkings(m): 1:00pm On Jun 03, 2016
This one dey write letter to God ontop social media ni sha

1 Like

Re: Majid Michel Meets And Believes In God Now by segzyogondus(m): 1:01pm On Jun 03, 2016
Hope this no be another film ooooo make we wait see wetin him go do for him next movie before we decide
Re: Majid Michel Meets And Believes In God Now by kolaosita4(m): 1:01pm On Jun 03, 2016
Praise the lord
Re: Majid Michel Meets And Believes In God Now by 400billionman: 1:01pm On Jun 03, 2016
Okay
Re: Majid Michel Meets And Believes In God Now by Orikinla(m): 1:03pm On Jun 03, 2016
Until you experience the amazing Grace of Almighty God JEHOVAH, you cannot understand life.

1 Like

Re: Majid Michel Meets And Believes In God Now by sukkot: 1:03pm On Jun 03, 2016
this nigga right here

Re: Majid Michel Meets And Believes In God Now by ErnieSmallzz(f): 1:03pm On Jun 03, 2016
there are still many people out there that still thinks God doesn't exist, but whenever they have just a lil problem they go down on their knees & pray to him.

A particular quote says
: "When the world knocks you down on your knees, just know you are in the perfect position to pray"

smiley never doubt God's existence.

2 Likes

Re: Majid Michel Meets And Believes In God Now by Anaskie(m): 1:04pm On Jun 03, 2016
Freecocoa me love, we are patiently waiting for your testimony.

We love you, but Jesus loves you more kiss
Re: Majid Michel Meets And Believes In God Now by 400billionman: 1:04pm On Jun 03, 2016
dammywizzy:
Hope he's not planning on committing suicide

He will be arrested..
Re: Majid Michel Meets And Believes In God Now by Menace2Society(m): 1:04pm On Jun 03, 2016
The world is crumbling Mr God where are u undecided

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Who Rocked This Gucci Dripset Better?, Wizkids Or This Asian Model! / Jim Iyke Blasts Lady Who Commented On His Workout Video / Olamide Gives Ogundeji Azeez Ayobami, Winner #WoChallenge 1 Million Naira (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.