Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,288 members, 7,807,973 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:46 AM

If You Can Answer This Question, Then You'll Agree All Girls Are Just For Sex - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If You Can Answer This Question, Then You'll Agree All Girls Are Just For Sex (14003 Views)

Short Girls Are Wife Materials, The Other One Are Just Antennas -twitter User / "I Have Slept With 88.8% Of The Girls I Met Online. Girls Are Just Useless”- Guy / 11 Things All Girls Do After Sex But Never Admit To (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Can Answer This Question, Then You'll Agree All Girls Are Just For Sex by Minemrys: 7:46pm On Jun 03, 2016
Mikylopez:

nigga sounds pained n frustrated .....u cnt be broke n ugly at d same time ....wit ya x2 dah u used to snap...u look like smtin my 2year old sis wud draw wit ha left hand n ha eyes closed...lols do u av aids? sowi i dnt av a cure to it leave me alone!dnt quote me
kid am proud of who i am, what i am and what i work for. I think am 2 steps better than u are. Atleast am n0t a harlot dying for a guy to give me m0ney. Send me ur a/c no, i could save u. I'll let u in on a secret...ur hole stinks and i kn0w the guys who've been there. I could save u, u kn0w. Am a superhero. Go cry to grand daddy. Lolx.

6 Likes

Re: If You Can Answer This Question, Then You'll Agree All Girls Are Just For Sex by Minemrys: 7:48pm On Jun 03, 2016
Kaycee7:
This is how it starts. The anger, the rage that turns gentlemen to thugs.
bro the kid doesn't kn0w what it means to be a lady.

1 Like

Re: If You Can Answer This Question, Then You'll Agree All Girls Are Just For Sex by Minemrys: 7:49pm On Jun 03, 2016
Kaycee7:
This is how it starts. The anger, the rage that turns gentlemen to thugs.
bro the harlot doesn't kn0w what it means to be a lady.

2 Likes

Re: If You Can Answer This Question, Then You'll Agree All Girls Are Just For Sex by PaulkillermanAg(m): 7:59pm On Jun 03, 2016
VanBommel:
Somehow I like this Paulkillerman guy, the guy is always straightforward. I don't blame the guy, experience they say is the best teacher. I've loved and I've lost. as a broke dude, I'm sorry for you. Life is not Nollywood where one well-to-do girl will just fall head-over-heels for you and will even do everything possible to keep the relationship(such girl might exist sha, but it may not be the girl you want). Now that there's enough goodies under my canopy, see girls strolling in like it's silverbird galleria. Any broke guy or one that have had firsthand experience knows what I'm talking about. Thank God for betting and Alibaba, so many niggas would have either committed suicide or been shot or locked up by the police/army.
God bless you too breh, when you sight sensible people , you immediately know them, u are definitely one...
dauntless15:
[b]Op why cant you just sit down and think about where your life is headed. Its nothing personal but if you were my son I'll cry every night for God to heal you from your profound foolishness.
Its true most girls are unloyal but they are descent ones around too. How would you feel if your Dad patronize Ho's and never got married to your mum i guess they would be no you.
She smokes weed, shes a stripper she have sex with the whole city to earn a living, you cant question her because she's a stripper not your girlfriend and you cant judge her eighter because you patronize her. Both of you are the same i hope you know.
Do you know that your girlfriend is accountable to you? But a stripper is not, she might hold a special place in your heart but you're just a customer to her, its not the same with a girlfriend.
Secondly what else do you benefit from this stripper other than sex? Nothing. It makes me wonder if your sole purpose in life is to have sex, if thats the only thing you seek for in a relationship you are doomed bro, what you gain in a relationship is far more than sex, you gain companionship, love, family more than you can imagine I'm suprised you single out sex
You have low self esteem and you think spending on a ho is the easiest way out of getting a girlfriend, you need to work on yourself bro, invest this money in someone who is really gonna appreciate it like your mum, your bro or just get a girlfriend because the who sees the money as payment for services and she wont appreciate it one bit, and try not to pay her one day and see how deranged prostitutes are.
Lastly you allow that hand she use on every dick and harry to cook for you, you need to drink a bottle of detol and fast for a week, since you love prostitutes just marry her ok? So you will make it permanent and i pray you get a reward an STD you cant get rid of.
I cry on behalf of your family, what a waste.[/b]
your parents should be crying for you, because you have decided to become a fool for girls and remain one.... Do u know how many mens dickk your woman is using her hands to touch.... If I much my screen and show u, you'll see, your regular GF's you can die for, discussing price with me for a wonderful night... They do same to many other guys... brother wake up, you are lost....
DanyWest:

Jah Bless you
what is jah blessing him for, for his senseless arguments that cannot hold water, did you see my Rejoinder? He hasn't been able to reply It? Please do not show yourself as being ignorant as that bland nigga...
Minemrys:

babe what do i need beauty for. I could get a gal as LovePeddler-ish as you if i wanted. Not that i do though. <where u at with ur beauty though? Feeding off s0me f0ol whose pops struggles to pay for his up keep> See this one, dem dy talk beta tin, it dy bring beauty enta matter. Go chop ur make up beauty abi brazilian beauty enta grave. Na how una dy take carry AIDS for body dy share am like akara.
my main nigga, a beg leave all these batches, they are just pained the truth is coming out...

I want to take every girl coming here on...
As a Girl, If you can hit your chest and say you have never slept with a man solely for money , or you do not have any friend or acquaintance of yours that is into runs (prostitution) please quote me and say so..... its a challenge ...

2 Likes

Re: If You Can Answer This Question, Then You'll Agree All Girls Are Just For Sex by Nobody: 8:13pm On Jun 03, 2016
Kaycee7:
even lacking courage to ask their neighbour's maid out.

grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: If You Can Answer This Question, Then You'll Agree All Girls Are Just For Sex by slevin1(m): 9:50pm On Jun 03, 2016
PaulkillermanAg:
brother, please be true to yourself , and answer my honest question, how many "true girls" have you Seeing? Please answer me.... If I have met 20 girls, I can attest for just 2... I think that's a good number to draw up my inference.... Most girls pride their selves in relationship as just sex machine, nothing more... so why not just employ a sex machine and get your duties Defined?

Brotherly, i would be lying if i said that i don't know what love feels like. The bliss, the smile, the heart flourish, among others. I would also be lying if I said that most gals ain't cheats. I've been hurt by a gal I loved so much even when I'd have sworn that I was her god (judging from the way she loved me). I know how many so-called "I'm in a serious relationship" gals I've had sex with but regardless, I still beg to differ. I have a gal at the moment but I can't trust her cos she's betrayed that. But I kinda love her so I prefer to call what i have "benefit of the doubt." I have misogynistic friends who have even more misogynistic brothers. At the very end, they either fall in love and got married or they marry and are now falling in love for their wife.

My basis is this..... let's agree to disagree. You spake some truth but it could be viewed from different perspectives according to our experiences. I once found myself wishing my gal would commit so that I could kick her to the curb and funny as it seems, those were the times she was an angel (dunno if she's prescient). Anyways....... your life is yours to live. Live it the way it suits you and don't be tied up by dogma. But don't forget that in the end, we all need some love (not the kind u thinking right now haha). It's a basic law of nature. Once touched by it, you'd crave it again.

4 Likes

Re: If You Can Answer This Question, Then You'll Agree All Girls Are Just For Sex by Raalsalghul: 9:58pm On Jun 03, 2016
saintmark88:
I dnt blame the op, It's d nature of Nigerian girls that would make d op start reasoning like this, Nigerian girls r take, take, take n never give.. I would give a li2 instance.... I was travelling from Benin to Lagos some months back, I got a seat beside a very cute girl, I am a very social human being so I initiated a convo, we got talking to d extent tht it was inevitable to not exchange contact, ND we eventually did that wen we got to Berger. To cut long story short, shortly after some few calls days after, I receive a call from this lady telling me her phone is bad n she needs to fix it, she needs assistance from me, so I ask her how much is she talking bout n she says she need 6k from me to fix her fone...... It was a Major turn off for me so I politely told her that I ll c wah I can do, ended d call n deleted her number ASAP!!!!!!....... The funny part is, I havnt given her a sign that I'm interested n her or told her anything bout wanting to taste d cookie.... So I wonder what could have given her d mind to call me n ask for for me..... So dnt blame d OP....... Girls need to restructure the way they think.... Guys aren't money bags, take us as money bags, guys take dem as just sex materials
Preach on bro! Preach!
Re: If You Can Answer This Question, Then You'll Agree All Girls Are Just For Sex by Raalsalghul: 10:01pm On Jun 03, 2016
Minemrys:

see this idiot. Why this one dey vex n0w? No be ashawo una be? Na lie d guy lie?
See Minemrys oh! Guy, you don port comot from the DCEU thread.
Re: If You Can Answer This Question, Then You'll Agree All Girls Are Just For Sex by Raalsalghul: 10:02pm On Jun 03, 2016
dauntless15:
[b]Op why cant you just sit down and think about where your life is headed. Its nothing personal but if you were my son I'll cry every night for God to heal you from your profound foolishness.

Its true most girls are unloyal but they are descent ones around too. How would you feel if your Dad patronize Ho's and never got married to your mum i guess they would be no you.

She smokes weed, shes a stripper she have sex with the whole city to earn a living, you cant question her because she's a stripper not your girlfriend and you cant judge her eighter because you patronize her. Both of you are the same i hope you know.

Do you know that your girlfriend is accountable to you? But a stripper is not, she might hold a special place in your heart but you're just a customer to her, its not the same with a girlfriend.

Secondly what else do you benefit from this stripper other than sex? Nothing. It makes me wonder if your sole purpose in life is to have sex, if thats the only thing you seek for in a relationship you are doomed bro, what you gain in a relationship is far more than sex, you gain companionship, love, family more than you can imagine I'm suprised you single out sex

You have low self esteem and you think spending on a ho is the easiest way out of getting a girlfriend, you need to work on yourself bro, invest this money in someone who is really gonna appreciate it like your mum, your bro or just get a girlfriend because the who sees the money as payment for services and she wont appreciate it one bit, and try not to pay her one day and see how deranged prostitutes are.

Lastly you allow that hand she use on every dick and harry to cook for you, you need to drink a bottle of detol and fast for a week, since you love prostitutes just marry her ok? So you will make it permanent and i pray you get a reward an STD you cant get rid of.

I cry on behalf of your family, what a waste.[/b]
Story for the newspapers!

2 Likes

Re: If You Can Answer This Question, Then You'll Agree All Girls Are Just For Sex by Raalsalghul: 10:04pm On Jun 03, 2016
Minemrys:

babe what do i need beauty for. I could get a gal as LovePeddler-ish as you if i wanted. Not that i do though. <where u at with ur beauty though? Feeding off s0me f0ol whose pops struggles to pay for his up keep> See this one, dem dy talk beta tin, it dy bring beauty enta matter. Go chop ur make up beauty abi brazilian beauty enta grave. Na how una dy take carry AIDS for body dy share am like akara.
Minemrys, my guy. I dey feel you.

2 Likes

Re: If You Can Answer This Question, Then You'll Agree All Girls Are Just For Sex by Raalsalghul: 10:05pm On Jun 03, 2016
Kaycee7:
Don't mind Op. Let me give you a bit of insight into his mentality. Women are a multi-functional system but he chooses to see them as uni-functional, ie as sex objects only. He's like someone who says phones (girls) are only good for taking pictures (sex) and everybody will be taking pictures with the same phone (having sex with the girl). Instead, let me buy a camera (olosho), that I know I can trust to take only pictures(sex) and save myself stress. He's of the mind that since he has money, he doesn't need to marry as he can get all the girls he wants. But I wonder, is he richer than PSquare, Bill Gates, Mack Zuckerberg, Jay Z, Ramsey Nouah and many other rich married men? The guy is just a troll. I seriously doubt this his lifestyle exists outside nairaland. Probably some jambite on a couch somewhere, even lacking courage to ask their neighbour's maid out.
Guy go and sit down! Na you holy pass?

2 Likes

Re: If You Can Answer This Question, Then You'll Agree All Girls Are Just For Sex by Raalsalghul: 10:12pm On Jun 03, 2016
PaulkillermanAg:
Yes and this is Paul killerman, attending to every needs and always reaching out to lost brothers (lover boys) and deceived ones, I'm here again , as always telling you all what's on ground.... so I have a little story to tell, also help me answer the question ill post.

So I happen to have a stripper, around the area I reside, she happened to be my very spec (fair, sweet skin, tall, slender) , so I had to make her my personal LovePeddler, as she was the only one may spec around there.... so anytime I go to my joint to hang out , I always call her to sit out with me, and buy her drinks, weed, and "crack" , she usually gist me too, so anytime I wanna fork her, I usually pay for lodging at the hotel and fork her all night...
Later I started bringing her to my house for all nights, when I need sex, I call her , she comes and fork me well, enters my kitchen, prepares food she wants to eat, also helps me arrange my house the following morning , and afterwards I pay her, for the night, when I also go out to my joint, she also comes to hang out with me.... she still run her shows sometimes (short time and daybreak, when she needs cash) ...
Succinctly put, the chick, gives me sex when I need it , for money in return... I pay her for it, and we have a kind of friendship

So now my question to the lover boys and Girls; please what is the difference between me having this girl as my sex machine, and you having a girlfriend , who doesn't add anything to your life, expects you to buy everything for her, and cash rewards and in exchange only offers you sex (seeing it as a huge favour she does for you) , and herself also having other sex partners , she hides from you that pays her more.. so please what is the difference ?

I can even say I'm at advantage :
1) it is more economical for me, I spend less (as she doesn't ask me to buy her rubbish things)
2) I'm fully aware of what she does, she isn't hypocritical ..
3) we are aware of ourselves and get involved in protected sex (while you lover boiz, keep on having unprotected sex, covert prostitute) exposing yourself to diseases more....
So what advantage do you Lover boiz Have?

Answers please ,...

Women are just tools for sex , nothing more, just fork them till you tired and you trash them, shift to the next... They are not worth it...
You know what? I agree with you and I am going to employ your methods from now on when dealing with ladies. Them girls don't deserve trust and commitment. Love is over rated. It has even gotten to the point where I don't feel like getting married.

4 Likes

Re: If You Can Answer This Question, Then You'll Agree All Girls Are Just For Sex by Nobody: 10:21pm On Jun 03, 2016
Raalsalghul:
You know what? I agree with you and I am going to employ your methods from now on when dealing with ladies. Them girls don't deserve trust and commitment. Love is over rated. It has even gotten to the point where I don't feel like getting married.

And the ladies don't even deserve an ''I love you

Nigerian girls been turn you to ATM on top love

2 Likes

Re: If You Can Answer This Question, Then You'll Agree All Girls Are Just For Sex by Nobody: 10:23pm On Jun 03, 2016
Mikylopez:

shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii omg! dude you are freaking ugly!!!
ouch lol grin

2 Likes

Re: If You Can Answer This Question, Then You'll Agree All Girls Are Just For Sex by coolviv: 10:25pm On Jun 03, 2016
Dear Op, what a frolicking life you are lIving. ... grin As you are enjoying yourself, take time out to fantasize that you are travelling and d car has an accident...then lights out. You wake up...doctor says sadly ...'you have been paralysed from the waist down and will never walk or have sex again...inferring that no more children. You lose your job and there is no more money...

WAKE UP!!!! grin That's how f**ked up this life is. Make good use of your youth now while your sun is still shining...For when it sets...everything becomes vanity...lonely vanity...

Then we come on nairaland and hear...'young man with two houses and 4 cars drinks Sniper and commits suicide'.

The End.

2 Likes

Re: If You Can Answer This Question, Then You'll Agree All Girls Are Just For Sex by Nobody: 10:26pm On Jun 03, 2016
Mikylopez:

nigga sounds pained n frustrated .....u cnt be broke n ugly at d same time ....wit ya x2 dah u used to snap...u look like smtin my 2year old sis wud draw wit ha left hand n ha eyes closed...lols do u av aids? sowi i dnt av a cure to it leave me alone!dnt quote me
ouch lol cheesy
Re: If You Can Answer This Question, Then You'll Agree All Girls Are Just For Sex by Nobody: 10:29pm On Jun 03, 2016
Just here to read comments undecided undecided
Re: If You Can Answer This Question, Then You'll Agree All Girls Are Just For Sex by klassykute(m): 10:45pm On Jun 03, 2016
xecuter:
I guess u are those type of guy that gives their school fees to a gal because u think she loves you.. Imao
na girl pay my tuition fee for final year

2 Likes

Re: If You Can Answer This Question, Then You'll Agree All Girls Are Just For Sex by vislabraye(m): 10:59pm On Jun 03, 2016
PaulkillermanAg:
Yes and this is Paul killerman, attending to every needs and always reaching out to lost brothers (lover boys) and deceived ones, I'm here again , as always telling you all what's on ground.... so I have a little story to tell, also help me answer the question ill post.

So I happen to have a stripper, around the area I reside, she happened to be my very spec (fair, sweet skin, tall, slender) , so I had to make her my personal LovePeddler, as she was the only one may spec around there.... so anytime I go to my joint to hang out , I always call her to sit out with me, and buy her drinks, weed, and "crack" , she usually gist me too, so anytime I wanna fork her, I usually pay for lodging at the hotel and fork her all night...
Later I started bringing her to my house for all nights, when I need sex, I call her , she comes and fork me well, enters my kitchen, prepares food she wants to eat, also helps me arrange my house the following morning , and afterwards I pay her, for the night, when I also go out to my joint, she also comes to hang out with me.... she still run her shows sometimes (short time and daybreak, when she needs cash) ...
Succinctly put, the chick, gives me sex when I need it , for money in return... I pay her for it, and we have a kind of friendship

So now my question to the lover boys and Girls; please what is the difference between me having this girl as my sex machine, and you having a girlfriend , who doesn't add anything to your life, expects you to buy everything for her, and cash rewards and in exchange only offers you sex (seeing it as a huge favour she does for you) , and herself also having other sex partners , she hides from you that pays her more.. so please what is the difference ?

I can even say I'm at advantage :
1) it is more economical for me, I spend less (as she doesn't ask me to buy her rubbish things)
2) I'm fully aware of what she does, she isn't hypocritical ..
3) we are aware of ourselves and get involved in protected sex (while you lover boiz, keep on having unprotected sex, covert prostitute) exposing yourself to diseases more....
So what advantage do you Lover boiz Have?

Answers please ,...

Women are just tools for sex , nothing more, just fork them till you tired and you trash them, shift to the next... They are not worth it...

I can see where you are coming from. Everything has its advantages and disadvantages. Having sex with your LovePeddler is convenient and therefore no strings attached. Unfortunately, when you have a girlfriend who can offer you nothing else than sex, that's when you start thinking this way.

2 Likes

Re: If You Can Answer This Question, Then You'll Agree All Girls Are Just For Sex by Mikylopez(f): 11:02pm On Jun 03, 2016
Minemrys:

kid am proud of who i am, what i am and what i work for. I think am 2 steps better than u are. Atleast am n0t a harlot dying for a guy to give me m0ney. Send me ur a/c no, i could save u. I'll let u in on a secret...ur hole stinks and i kn0w the guys who've been there. I could save u, u kn0w. Am a superhero. Go cry to grand daddy. Lolx.
lolz super hero? anyways donno if itz protein u lack abi vitamin u aint looking healthy d last tym i saw smtin like u i flushed it!lolz if ur gelfwend hole stinks it dosent mean every gel is as dirty as she is.....itz nt my fault u av shitty taste more reason y i'll flush u a thousand times.....now get lost somwhere nobody will eva find u!!!

4 Likes

Re: If You Can Answer This Question, Then You'll Agree All Girls Are Just For Sex by dauntless15(m): 12:58am On Jun 04, 2016
Raalsalghul:
Story for the newspapers!
you see? cry pity

1 Like

Re: If You Can Answer This Question, Then You'll Agree All Girls Are Just For Sex by dauntless15(m): 1:02am On Jun 04, 2016
PaulkillermanAg:
God bless you too breh, when you sight sensible people , you immediately know them, u are definitely one... your parents should be crying for you, because you have decided to become a fool for girls and remain one.... Do u know how many mens dickk your woman is using her hands to touch.... If I much my screen and show u, you'll see, your regular GF's you can die for, discussing price with me for a wonderful night... They do same to many other guys... brother wake up, you are lost.... what is jah blessing him for, for his senseless arguments that cannot hold water, did you see my Rejoinder? He hasn't been able to reply It? Please do not show yourself as being ignorant as that bland nigga... my main nigga, a beg leave all these batches, they are just pained the truth is coming out...

I want to take every girl coming here on...
As a Girl, If you can hit your chest and say you have never slept with a man solely for money , or you do not have any friend or acquaintance of yours that is into runs (prostitution) please quote me and say so..... its a challenge ...
dude am not a fool like you, if you generalize then your mum is inclusive, talk of your girlfriend mine isn't like that, dont quote me again if you don't want a nice ban

1 Like

Re: If You Can Answer This Question, Then You'll Agree All Girls Are Just For Sex by Minemrys: 1:24am On Jun 04, 2016
Mikylopez:
lolz super hero? anyways donno if itz protein u lack abi vitamin u aint looking healthy d last tym i saw smtin like u i flushed it!lolz if ur gelfwend hole stinks it dosent mean every gel is as dirty as she is.....itz nt my fault u av shitty taste more reason y i'll flush u a thousand times.....now get lost somwhere nobody will eva find u!!!
child, send me ur account no. Don't be shy, d0n't let ur pride c0nsume u. I kn0w those guys aren't en0ugh. Am a good guy so i w0n't demand a thing fr0m u. By the way, let me ask, how old are u kid

1 Like

Re: If You Can Answer This Question, Then You'll Agree All Girls Are Just For Sex by Joe171(m): 1:30am On Jun 04, 2016
The truth is girls demand so much from guys.
Not money only, time, attention, affection, support, advice, ideas and so on. But what do we get from them save for sex and a little of support.

1 Like

Re: If You Can Answer This Question, Then You'll Agree All Girls Are Just For Sex by rockyh(m): 4:24am On Jun 04, 2016
klassykute:
calculate all d money uve been giving her for sex nd d weed drinks and cracks ... sum up all d money .. if u ave a gf .. and u use it to take her out or buy tinz for her she will fork u for africa and love u and cook for u .. she might even give u her fadas money .. dats answer one

2 u ar aware of what she does ..tink for a sec .. wht if oda pple knws her as a bi**h .. and den sees u wit her .. u den become an irresponsible guy to dem .. well YOU ARE IRRESPONSIBLE SELF .. you may looz jobs .. and oda gud tinz .

3 no sex is protected d condom has 0.5% hole in it . if condom no burst u might ave kissed her means u dn xchange spit Wif her .. or she may ave sucked u means spit inside ur manhole as well .. and she wont give u kids ..

BOTTOM line is stop being a guy wit low self esteem and b brave and ask a real girl out ..dnt b surprise even d stripper gt serious guy
am not supposed to comment but he's right most lagos ladies are glorified prostitutes and mind you it's cheaper keeping a prostitute to a girlfriend in all ways Forge the dad's money stuff

1 Like

Re: If You Can Answer This Question, Then You'll Agree All Girls Are Just For Sex by Nobody: 5:35am On Jun 04, 2016
VanBommel:
Somehow I like this Paulkillerman guy, the guy is always straightforward. I don't blame the guy, experience they say is the best teacher. I've loved and I've lost. as a broke dude, I'm sorry for you. Life is not Nollywood where one well-to-do girl will just fall head-over-heels for you and will even do everything possible to keep the relationship(such girl might exist sha, but it may not be the girl you want). Now that there's enough goodies under my canopy, see girls strolling in like it's silverbird galleria. Any broke guy or one that have had firsthand experience knows what I'm talking about. Thank God for betting and Alibaba, so many niggas would have either committed suicide or been shot or locked up by the police/army.

No one is talking of these issues you are bringing up ther are busy insulting the OP. Some even taking cheap shots at his mother. The question is how did our girls stoop to this level. ...and they want you to marry them with all the garbage and deceit. Paulkillerman is right on the money. These hoes aint loyal

3 Likes

Re: If You Can Answer This Question, Then You'll Agree All Girls Are Just For Sex by PaulkillermanAg(m): 6:28am On Jun 04, 2016
U
vislabraye:

I can see where you are coming from. Everything has its advantages and disadvantages. Having sex with your LovePeddler is convenient and therefore no strings attached. Unfortunately, when you have a girlfriend who can offer you nothing else than sex, that's when you start thinking this way.
. My brother that's the issue, almost every girl(as much as 95%) actually offers nothing aside from sex in a relationship.... So that's my point...

Almost every girl, brings nothing to the table, aside sex, and believes she is doing you a favour.... That's my point... If 95% are like that I think it is safe to draw up my inference ...

4 Likes

Re: If You Can Answer This Question, Then You'll Agree All Girls Are Just For Sex by Minemrys: 6:45am On Jun 04, 2016
PaulkillermanAg:
U. My brother that's the issue, almost every girl(as much as 95%) actually offers nothing aside from sex in a relationship.... So that's my point...

Almost every girl, brings nothing to the table, aside sex, and believes she is doing you a favour.... That's my point... If 95% are like that I think it is safe to draw up my inference ...
i miss the good old days where our m0thers were gold shining in the family. Which gal of today is like that? Telen0vela d0n useless their brain. Always thinking of cheap tinz

1 Like

Re: If You Can Answer This Question, Then You'll Agree All Girls Are Just For Sex by PaulkillermanAg(m): 7:06am On Jun 04, 2016
dauntless15:
dude am not a fool like you, if you generalize then your mum is inclusive, talk of your girlfriend mine isn't like that, dont quote me again if you don't want a nice ban
I have quoted you.... Please go ahead and ban me.... juvenile

1 Like

Re: If You Can Answer This Question, Then You'll Agree All Girls Are Just For Sex by Mikylopez(f): 7:40am On Jun 04, 2016
Minemrys:

child, send me ur account no. Don't be shy, d0n't let ur pride c0nsume u. I kn0w those guys aren't en0ugh. Am a good guy so i w0n't demand a thing fr0m u. By the way, let me ask, how old are u kid
m 9....uncle y nt level up a lil dah 150 saloon ur going to is really spoiling ur hair....lolz i av more dan enuf to feed u for d rest of ur life ur looking hungry......itz like dey jez paid u ur monthly salary better manage ooo u wont c till month end manage d 5k u av eh...av a nice day ahead m done

1 Like

Re: If You Can Answer This Question, Then You'll Agree All Girls Are Just For Sex by Minemrys: 7:50am On Jun 04, 2016
Mikylopez:
m 9....uncle y nt level up a lil dah 150 saloon ur going to is really spoiling ur hair....lolz i av more dan enuf to feed u for d rest of ur life ur looking hungry......itz like dey jez paid u ur monthly salary better manage ooo u wont c till month end manage d 5k u av eh...av a nice day ahead m done
lolx. Kids of n0wadays. Why w0n't u say that after duping s0me idiot off his lunch m0ney. With the m0ney u gain fr0m prostituti0n and harlotry, am guessing u'll be raising shoulders to Bill gates. But my questi0n is, why job/runz thomas when u are satisfied with harlotry? You kn0w, i hate drying panties in public, maybe u d0n't mind cos thats ur job, why d0n't we finish this one on one? Give me ur number and we'll revisit ur c0mments. D0n't be scared.

1 Like

Re: If You Can Answer This Question, Then You'll Agree All Girls Are Just For Sex by Mikylopez(f): 9:19am On Jun 04, 2016
Minemrys:

lolx. Kids of n0wadays. Why w0n't u say that after duping s0me idiot off his lunch m0ney. With the m0ney u gain fr0m prostituti0n and harlotry, am guessing u'll be raising shoulders to Bill gates. But my questi0n is, why job/runz thomas when u are satisfied with harlotry? You kn0w, i hate drying panties in public, maybe u d0n't mind cos thats ur job, why d0n't we finish this one on one? Give me ur number and we'll revisit ur c0mments. D0n't be scared.
.lolz oya lemme be sincere u want to hear d truth.....i can feed u....i can feed yhu i can feed yhu....lolz wit ur half past 3 eyes egbon leave me alone na wa o.....check jumia i tink dey av a life for sale goan buy n stop being miserable if ur heart iz broken get ova it!.....
grin...lemme ask was ani female in ur fam a harlot? i dont understand y u tink every gel is like a member of ur fam if u tink am a harlot den its either ur momma or sis dah initiated me...4k off ...ur irritating....waeva i comment u asked for it ...ah swear ill try npt to reply dz attention iz getting into ur head

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

10 To-dos For A Healthy Relationship In 2013 / I Av Been Through More Than This! / Matured Ladies Share Your Most Awkward 69ing Experience 18 And Above(pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 105
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.