Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,202 members, 7,807,683 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:19 PM

I Hate It When Northerners Plan To Rule Fovever - Eedris Abdul - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Hate It When Northerners Plan To Rule Fovever - Eedris Abdul (522 Views)

Abdul Mumuni Abiola: "If I'm Assassinated, Hold My Brothers Responsible" / Niger Delta Militants Order Northerners & Yorubas Out Of Region Before October 1 / Appeal Court Declines To Rule On PDP Crisis (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Hate It When Northerners Plan To Rule Fovever - Eedris Abdul by unstableaswater: 11:00am On Jun 03, 2016
laststand:

Veteran rapper and radicalist Eedris Abdulkareem has expressed bitterness over the injustice and how Biafrans are treated. Read below what Eedris wrote:

"I am not a Biafran, but I tell you the Biafrans are good people who are very hardworking people. They're all over the world. I am very sure that you guys will get The Republic Of Biafra soon. I hate it when my Northern elders tries to rule forever without making ways for the people who contributes almost everything for the country via natural resources from their land, thats injustice. I'm from Kaduna but Oluchi my wife is from Orlu in Imo State.
The Biafrans are very smart people who values their lives so much. Please I am advising you people to continue with the world-wild protests.. because the protests is really touching the Nigerian government. And there's a big problem going on in Lawmakers House both in London and among the Northern elders in Government, but they're doing everything secretly because they don't want the Biafrans to know there worries. From the look of thing, this country may divid before the end of this year.
I speak from facts because I come from a rich family who makes so much money from FG because my Dad is one of the Lawmakers in this dubious country.. but I hate it when I see the North and West enjoy, I hate it when there's no place in the whole of South-South and South East that is as developed as Abuja and Lagos, yet the natural resource of the South provids over 80% of the total CASH generated in this country, pure injustice. E. ABDULKAREEM"

More Here: http://www.jtownconnect.com/2016/06/i-hate-it-when-northerners-plan-to-rule.html
Re: I Hate It When Northerners Plan To Rule Fovever - Eedris Abdul by unstableaswater: 11:01am On Jun 03, 2016
A very fair assessment by Idris.

In Nigeria one Northerner political ambition is more important than Nigeria as a Nation.

Buhari want to be President, SE must wait until he finish. Many are sacrificed in North East.

Atiku want to be President, so SE must wait until he finish.

My joy is that until SE gets their turn, no other region is going there.

Nigeria is waiting for Northern Oligarchy to satisfy their hunger for power.
Re: I Hate It When Northerners Plan To Rule Fovever - Eedris Abdul by eshietIntrepid(m): 11:04am On Jun 03, 2016
Emm I'm not sure eedril wrote this, but anyway the above is true. All I can say is eedril should pls....because his name is mention.

Watch ur back ur brothers are dangerous.
Re: I Hate It When Northerners Plan To Rule Fovever - Eedris Abdul by unstableaswater: 11:17am On Jun 03, 2016
eshietIntrepid:
Emm I'm not sure eedril wrote this, but anyway the above is true. All I can say is eedril should pls....because his name is mention.

Watch ur back ur brothers are dangerous.

U miss his point, the point he is making is wat will happen if Atiku already booked and warming up to take over from Buhari wait for the SE to get representation?

After Atiku, it will be kwankwaso, who is also warming up. They have a military rule mind-set, to pass the presidency to Northerner always with south as vice.

(1) (Reply)

Photos: Kaduna, Bauchi State Govs Visits Okorocha Over Bridget Killing N Kano / Militancy: FG, N’delta Avengers Make Contacts / Niger Delta Avengers Snub Dialogue- Channels

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.