Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,409 members, 7,808,456 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:10 PM

Buhari Receives Anglican Primate And Archbishops (Photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Receives Anglican Primate And Archbishops (Photos) (31613 Views)

President Buhari Receives Oba Ewuare Of Benin In State House, Abuja (Photos) / Buhari Receives Archbishop Of Canterbury In London (Photos) / President Buhari Receives The Primate And Archbishops Of The Church Of Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari Receives Anglican Primate And Archbishops (Photos) by Harbdulrasaq(m): 12:46pm On Jun 03, 2016
President Buhari receives in audience the Primate and Archbishops of the Church of Nigeria today at the State House.

http://www.newshelm.com/2016/06/photos-president-buhari-receives.html

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Buhari Receives Anglican Primate And Archbishops (Photos) by HungerBAD: 12:49pm On Jun 03, 2016
Where are the rumor mongers?

Now that the Christian Primates have Visited the President,you will not hear them shout that the President wants to turn Nigeria into a Christian Country.

But one visit from a Muslim Cleric,and those who are intellectually bankrupt will run into town,screaming Buhari wants to Sharia us.

235 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Buhari Receives Anglican Primate And Archbishops (Photos) by Nobody: 12:49pm On Jun 03, 2016
They should celebrate a mass for him...hopefully God will give him sense.....grin

Quote me n die!!! grin grin

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Receives Anglican Primate And Archbishops (Photos) by Luckylife(m): 12:53pm On Jun 03, 2016
Let God speak through them for the peaceful co existence with all religions not islamizing or favour his religion.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Receives Anglican Primate And Archbishops (Photos) by youngaz(m): 12:57pm On Jun 03, 2016
Weneva "dey" hear or see his name (BUHARI) dat kill switch @ d bak of their neck will automatically trigger bak to life coz why.......it gives dem nightmares.....i no kuku mention names
# if u quote me nah ur meg,tym,battery nd space u dey waste cuz i no go even ansa ucheesycheesycheesy

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Buhari Receives Anglican Primate And Archbishops (Photos) by coolitempa1(f): 12:57pm On Jun 03, 2016
God bless our great President.... cool....

32 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Receives Anglican Primate And Archbishops (Photos) by NwaNimo1(m): 12:58pm On Jun 03, 2016
Desperate times call for desperate measures.....

Buhari be like - Pray for us sinners (APC) now and at the hour of our death (sometime in 2019) ..... Amen grin

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3795090_1_jpeg83b5009e040969ee7b60362ad7426573

Those 4 priests with dere eyes open - I no trust dem ohhh - cheesy

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Receives Anglican Primate And Archbishops (Photos) by Apelex(m): 1:23pm On Jun 03, 2016
I will not even comment......... angry cry cry

1 Like

Re: Buhari Receives Anglican Primate And Archbishops (Photos) by onosprince(m): 1:24pm On Jun 03, 2016
I thought they said he was sick, This man is looking healthy.

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Receives Anglican Primate And Archbishops (Photos) by hazyfm: 1:25pm On Jun 03, 2016
smiley smiley
Re: Buhari Receives Anglican Primate And Archbishops (Photos) by Ijaya123: 1:25pm On Jun 03, 2016
slyIsaac:
They should celebrate a mass for him...hopefully God will give him sense.....grin

Quote me n die!!! grin grin

You don't strike me like somebody who God gave one, you know...

25 Likes

Re: Buhari Receives Anglican Primate And Archbishops (Photos) by SamuelAnyawu(m): 1:25pm On Jun 03, 2016
Presidential Power Sweeeeeet Shaaaaaaaa cool cool cool
Surely someday I'm gonna rule this country cool cool

5 Likes

Re: Buhari Receives Anglican Primate And Archbishops (Photos) by Nobody: 1:25pm On Jun 03, 2016
Christians and Muslims in Aso Rock since 1960.No wonder our country is a mess.
Only Satan gives good things.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Receives Anglican Primate And Archbishops (Photos) by obagangan: 1:26pm On Jun 03, 2016
my president and nija needs all the prayers we can get. may God here our prayers

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Receives Anglican Primate And Archbishops (Photos) by Saintbonnie(m): 1:26pm On Jun 03, 2016
We'll meet in the chapel.
Re: Buhari Receives Anglican Primate And Archbishops (Photos) by mytime24(f): 1:26pm On Jun 03, 2016
Bubu don go spiritual cause of NDA wahala cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Receives Anglican Primate And Archbishops (Photos) by ibkgab001: 1:28pm On Jun 03, 2016
Jesus is Lord

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Receives Anglican Primate And Archbishops (Photos) by Henesi2010(m): 1:29pm On Jun 03, 2016
Am just passing by
Re: Buhari Receives Anglican Primate And Archbishops (Photos) by tolexy007(m): 1:29pm On Jun 03, 2016
all na formality

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Receives Anglican Primate And Archbishops (Photos) by kingsamosy(m): 1:29pm On Jun 03, 2016
is this a news?
Re: Buhari Receives Anglican Primate And Archbishops (Photos) by martineverest(m): 1:29pm On Jun 03, 2016
He's seriously Islamizing Nigeria.......wailers

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Receives Anglican Primate And Archbishops (Photos) by spicyuzo(m): 1:29pm On Jun 03, 2016
Beautiful Photo....

I'm not big on photography but this guys just knows how to get the angles right....

Shout out to the Presidential Photographer.......Omoboriowo

Nice Job

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Receives Anglican Primate And Archbishops (Photos) by menacetosociety: 1:29pm On Jun 03, 2016
sonOfLucifer:
Christians and Muslims in Aso Rock since 1960.No wonder our country is a mess.
Only Satan gives good things.
All hails Lucifer!!!
Re: Buhari Receives Anglican Primate And Archbishops (Photos) by Nobody: 1:30pm On Jun 03, 2016
Ijaya123:

You don't strike me like somebody who God gave one, you know...
Let God be the judge of tat... Fvckboy...undecided
Re: Buhari Receives Anglican Primate And Archbishops (Photos) by aminho(m): 1:30pm On Jun 03, 2016
He even closed his eyes for pRAyer

5 Likes

Re: Buhari Receives Anglican Primate And Archbishops (Photos) by ibkgab001: 1:30pm On Jun 03, 2016
Your name sounds from someone that has been proclamed not to ............

No one can ever trust you
Re: Buhari Receives Anglican Primate And Archbishops (Photos) by sukkot: 1:30pm On Jun 03, 2016
dem be real primates. i wander what genus and specie they fall into ?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Receives Anglican Primate And Archbishops (Photos) by Nobody: 1:30pm On Jun 03, 2016
I hope Nigerians will become truly Godly and stop being greedy.

There are many Christian Private schools in Oyo State but Catholic bishops, out of greed want the available ones to the masses privatised also so that only the rich can go to school and the rest left educationally impoverished.

What is Godly in these actions. Gangsters wearing chain upandan with no care for the downtroden.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Receives Anglican Primate And Archbishops (Photos) by Ayibaba1: 1:31pm On Jun 03, 2016
SamuelAnyawu:
Presidential Power Sweeeeeet Shaaaaaaaa cool cool cool

Surely someday I'm gonna rule this country cool cool

With that name, you will probably rule Biafra! Just Kidding!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Receives Anglican Primate And Archbishops (Photos) by Nobody: 1:31pm On Jun 03, 2016
grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Reno Omokri Reacts As Edo Man Names Child After Him (Photos) / Garba Shehu Accuses Kukah Of Falsehood, Slams Him With Biblical Passages / Without Alamieyeseigha, I Won’t Have Been A Former President — Jonathan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.