Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,363 members, 7,808,265 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:34 AM

Urgent Please, #300k Investment, Sacked Ecobank Worker - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Urgent Please, #300k Investment, Sacked Ecobank Worker (6737 Views)

How I Made 300k+ In 6 Month As A Student / I Need Business Ideas To Invest 300k / Urgent Please!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Urgent Please, #300k Investment, Sacked Ecobank Worker by adebayolukmon(m): 12:53pm On Jun 03, 2016
Please, I need a business my blood brother can do and earn something with #300k, he was among those that were sacked on Tuesday by Ecobank...... Thanks your advice will be appreciated.
Re: Urgent Please, #300k Investment, Sacked Ecobank Worker by talktonase(m): 1:00pm On Jun 03, 2016
Rearing catfish.he can start with 200k..water supply should be steady.

2 Likes

Re: Urgent Please, #300k Investment, Sacked Ecobank Worker by adebayolukmon(m): 1:12pm On Jun 03, 2016
talktonase:
what about the land to use?
Re: Urgent Please, #300k Investment, Sacked Ecobank Worker by MrMcJay(m): 3:19pm On Jun 03, 2016
I guess his time in the bank must have brought him across the path of some folks with reasonable sums of money. Since he now has some time on his hands, he can source out real estate deals and market it to his former clients. It won't cost him much and he'll have time for other things.

Requirements: Business name registration at CAC, a neatly printed business card and lots of energy.

Cheers

4 Likes

Re: Urgent Please, #300k Investment, Sacked Ecobank Worker by Nobody: 3:47pm On Jun 03, 2016
adebayolukmon:
Please, I need a business my blood brother can do and earn something with #300k, he was among those that were sacked on Tuesday by Ecobank...... Thanks your advice will be appreciated.

Contact me on whatsapp no on my signature for ideas and probably partnership
Re: Urgent Please, #300k Investment, Sacked Ecobank Worker by talktonase(m): 8:19pm On Jun 03, 2016
adebayolukmon:
what about the land to use?
Big GP basins no need for too much land mass.
Re: Urgent Please, #300k Investment, Sacked Ecobank Worker by ufotty2001: 8:39pm On Jun 03, 2016
I have no business for ur brother but warning be careful of fraudulent people here.. that is 5he only advice I have for u

8 Likes

Re: Urgent Please, #300k Investment, Sacked Ecobank Worker by adebayolukmon(m): 9:18pm On Jun 03, 2016
ufotty2001:
I have no business for ur brother but warning be careful of fraudulent people here.. that is 5he only advice I have for u
thanks alot
Re: Urgent Please, #300k Investment, Sacked Ecobank Worker by oshiokpu(m): 9:59pm On Jun 03, 2016
If you have a business and need cash to increase your working capital for bigger turnover check my signature.
Re: Urgent Please, #300k Investment, Sacked Ecobank Worker by cruzclinton1(m): 12:44am On Jun 04, 2016
talktonase:

Will you help guide me on that business bro.....am intrested. Am at aba abia state
Re: Urgent Please, #300k Investment, Sacked Ecobank Worker by dominique(f): 2:09am On Jun 04, 2016
ufotty2001:

Couldn't have said it better. I am sure some of them are already contacting the op behind the scenes right now.
Re: Urgent Please, #300k Investment, Sacked Ecobank Worker by mikhail777: 2:44pm On Jun 04, 2016
adebayolukmon:

I noticed u opened up another thread where u mentioned u have a space bus for sale (though u mentioned u're the one who lost the job in that thread). I don't know if u reside in Lagos, but if u do, u can go to NAHCO bustop near Airport road and enquire how u can join their fleet of drivers that shuttle Ikeja - NAHCO and back.

U would 've to paint ur bus to their colour (blue) and their park is quite organized. Since u would be the one driving the bus, there won't be stories of remitting cash to anybody. U would be doing a legit biz so it's nothing to be ashamed of.

But if it's really ur blood brother that needs the help, u can give him this piece of advice too.

I hope this piece of info helps. Cheers.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Urgent Please, #300k Investment, Sacked Ecobank Worker by adebayolukmon(m): 6:58pm On Jun 04, 2016
thanks bro..
Re: Urgent Please, #300k Investment, Sacked Ecobank Worker by ogawisdom(m): 7:27pm On Jun 04, 2016
adebayolukmon:

He shld buy naija used golf 3 and become a taxi driver, he shld forget pride coz level don change.
This can give him an average of 6k daily n he will Start making money d very minute he puts d car on d road.
Tnk me later

4 Likes

Re: Urgent Please, #300k Investment, Sacked Ecobank Worker by diva90: 1:58am On Jun 05, 2016
adebayolukmon:

Only thing I would recommend is that he thinks about an investment area under agriculture. There is so much opportunity in that sector that many people have not taken advantage of.
Re: Urgent Please, #300k Investment, Sacked Ecobank Worker by Nobody: 5:09pm On Jun 06, 2016
With $250 capital, I will show him were to invest and also teach him how to keep reinvesting his weekly proceeds which he will keep doing for the
next 6 month's, then he can start paying himself while still reinvesting.

In 10 month's time frame, he will be completely self sufficient.

My email is on my signature!
Re: Urgent Please, #300k Investment, Sacked Ecobank Worker by passyhansome(m): 5:26pm On Jun 06, 2016
He can invest in BTD IFS NG where he gets income of 31.32% of his total investment after 30days , 63.20% for 60days and so on you can contact me on
passyhansome@gmail.com

3 Likes

Re: Urgent Please, #300k Investment, Sacked Ecobank Worker by Adinije(f): 7:30am On Jun 08, 2016
He can buy a laptop and a modem and start freelancing on freelancer.com, fiverr, upwork. That is the in thing now. There are so many tutorials here on NL even on Google.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Urgent Please, #300k Investment, Sacked Ecobank Worker by adebayolukmon(m): 8:27pm On Jun 08, 2016
Adinije:
He can buy a laptop and a modem and start freelancing on freelancer.com, fiverr, upwork. That is the in thing now. There are so many tutorials here on NL even on Google.
but no idea on this, can you shed more light?
Re: Urgent Please, #300k Investment, Sacked Ecobank Worker by olatundes14: 5:35am On Jun 09, 2016
ur brother can with the capital he has by supplying Agro commodity like Palm Oil, very lucrative business, there company's in Lagos that needs Palm Oil in reasonable quantity with good roi. trust me bro, if you need any help you can contact me on whatsapp 08098726776
Re: Urgent Please, #300k Investment, Sacked Ecobank Worker by Adinije(f): 8:08am On Jun 09, 2016
adebayolukmon:
but no idea on this, can you shed more light?
Those websites I mentioned are marketplace where buyers and sellers meet to exchange goods and services. To earn money from freelancing, you MUST have a skill.
*Writing and Translation
*Web designing/development
*Graphics
*Digital Marketing
*Video and Animation and the list goes on. If you visit Business forum, you will see threads on freelancer.com, fiverr.com, and upwork.com. If you read them, you will get more insight.
Re: Urgent Please, #300k Investment, Sacked Ecobank Worker by janefarms2015: 1:17pm On Jun 09, 2016
cruzclinton1:

Will you help guide me on that business bro.....am intrested. Am at aba abia state

send me ur email or visit www.aquaparadise.com.ng for details on fish farming
Re: Urgent Please, #300k Investment, Sacked Ecobank Worker by janefarms2015: 1:19pm On Jun 09, 2016
[quote author=adebayolukmon post=46235954]what about the land to use?[/quomake use of an empty space where you stay or a room, visit our website fordetails of mobile ponds; www.aquaparadise.com.ng
Re: Urgent Please, #300k Investment, Sacked Ecobank Worker by timilehing(m): 5:46pm On Jun 09, 2016
ogawisdom:

He shld buy naija used golf 3 and become a taxi driver, he shld forget pride coz level don change.
This can give him an average of 6k daily n he will Start making money d very minute he puts d car on d road.
Tnk me later
Best advice. I don't know why they're scared of transportation business

1 Like

Re: Urgent Please, #300k Investment, Sacked Ecobank Worker by cruzclinton1(m): 8:55pm On Jun 09, 2016
janefarms2015:

send me ur email or visit www.aquaparadise.com.ng for details on fish farming

@gmail.com.....let me know as soon as you got this message so I can delete my mail id....patiently waiting

(1) (2) (Reply)

New Ponzi Scheme, NNN, Emerges (photos) - Tribune / 8 Bedroom Mansion Architectural Design/building plan / Investors in the Nigerian Stock Market

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.