Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,304 members, 7,780,717 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 08:28 PM

How Buhari Averted Disaster In Ogoni Land ~ By Mohnice - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Buhari Averted Disaster In Ogoni Land ~ By Mohnice (44277 Views)

Wike, Okorocha, Osinbajo, Amina In Ogoni For The Launch Of Clean-up / Photo Of People Hailing Okorocha In Ogoni / Buhari To Launch Ogoni Land Clean-up June 2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Buhari Averted Disaster In Ogoni Land ~ By Mohnice by TrueHeart365(m): 1:53pm On Jun 03, 2016
the worst scenario is a cilvil war.

cos other tribes in the military will not sit back and watch their people be massacre like that.

which will be the perfect timing for a break off from this scam of a union.

your general na chicken abeg. your excuse no follow

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Buhari Averted Disaster In Ogoni Land ~ By Mohnice by outknow: 1:53pm On Jun 03, 2016
Then who is winning now. Cowardice writeup

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Buhari Averted Disaster In Ogoni Land ~ By Mohnice by sylviaeo(f): 1:54pm On Jun 03, 2016
Re: How Buhari Averted Disaster In Ogoni Land ~ By Mohnice by Alexandro15: 1:54pm On Jun 03, 2016
Well, am not interested if he averted anything or not. What I just want to point out is that the genocide that happened in the time of Obasanjo cannot repeat itself.

The army will drive down to the south south and shoot indiscriminately and you think the world will just fold hands and watch? Or still that the southerners will not defend themselves?

Bruh, the people are now wise

6 Likes

Re: How Buhari Averted Disaster In Ogoni Land ~ By Mohnice by JeffreyJamez(m): 1:54pm On Jun 03, 2016
This is funny

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Buhari Averted Disaster In Ogoni Land ~ By Mohnice by LesbianBoy(m): 1:54pm On Jun 03, 2016
Avert wetin? Na lie jare! Fear catch am! Fear Fear burukutu sipping bastard grin grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: How Buhari Averted Disaster In Ogoni Land ~ By Mohnice by 400billionman: 1:54pm On Jun 03, 2016
Lie lie.

I no believe.

4 Likes

Re: How Buhari Averted Disaster In Ogoni Land ~ By Mohnice by TippyTop(m): 1:55pm On Jun 03, 2016
The army will start destroying the ss and se and we will just sit and watch abi?

8 Likes

Re: How Buhari Averted Disaster In Ogoni Land ~ By Mohnice by alt3r3g0: 1:55pm On Jun 03, 2016
I see NDA imploding in the nearest future.
Re: How Buhari Averted Disaster In Ogoni Land ~ By Mohnice by 4reala(m): 1:56pm On Jun 03, 2016
Mack3N:
And you expect the whole world to sit and watch abi?the greatest mistake Nigeria govt will make is to give the US and EU one reason,just one reason to fault it in genocide,then watch how support and arms will roll into the SS and SE,You forgot the SS and SE has a strong bargaining chip (oil),what will the north bargain with?...groundnut and cocoa? I laugh in Swahili....it's a war Nigeria can't win if it toes that path!
Oga wat are u saying. Abeg, receive sense. Next tym, read and comprehend before u comment
Re: How Buhari Averted Disaster In Ogoni Land ~ By Mohnice by IVORY2009(m): 1:56pm On Jun 03, 2016
mohince:
If Buhari visits Ogoniland today and an attempt is made on his life, two things are bound to happen and both leads to only one end. One is to take him out using snipers or whatever and then what? The army will wipe the entire Southeast and South South off the surface of the earth. The army, Air force, Navy and all other security forces will be given a 'shoot at sight order' to keep shelling the entire region until nothing moves again, yes, nothing. The other is to make an attempt on his life and he escapes the assassination plot; either ways, the security agents will still kill everyone and everything. So, who wins?
No matter how it plays out, the northerners will immediately commence ethnic Cleansing against the Millions of southerners in the North and the Southerners will also annihilate the Few northerners in the South and a full scale war that is worse than the Biafra or bokoHaram war will begin. Every ethnic group will take up arm against the other and continue to kill one another till the whole country is littered with corpses. Then the international community will wade into the crisis in the name of quelling the fight and take our oil and lands away from us. Then another round of Colonialization will begin in full gear and the few ones that are lucky to be alive will become slaves to the West. Biafra is lost and One Nigeria is also lost. So, who wins?
Then 60 years from now, one of the few lucky survivors of the war will author a book with the title: 'There was a country' or 'Buhari's visit to Ogoniland: The beginning of the end of Nigeria'; or something like that. Again, who wins?
But after a deep thought, I told myself that Buhari was right to cancel his visit and take the Shame that comes with it. He has clearly demonstrated a rare statesmanship that is worthy of emulation. The Buhari that I know is not worried about his life; he fought in the Biafra war 49 years ago. He is a war General who has seen death on several occasions. He is only concerned about the millions of life that will be wasted because of him as well as the aftermath effect of such bloody situation on the over 170million lives of fellow Nigerians.
Thank you baba for saving our lives. You have just earned yourself the title of 'The father of a new Nigeria! Shame on you Wailers!
God bless Nigeria
God bless President Muhammadu Buhari GCFR!

Good statement/write-up, but one thing is lacking, its one sided!
Re: How Buhari Averted Disaster In Ogoni Land ~ By Mohnice by zicoraads: 1:56pm On Jun 03, 2016
Really? Lalasticlala...what's this idiotic write up doing on FP?

Poorly thought, poorly executed piece. I just opened the thread and know I won't waste any of my intellect reading any bit of this.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Buhari Averted Disaster In Ogoni Land ~ By Mohnice by maxzzo1(m): 1:57pm On Jun 03, 2016
I wonder d kind of brain u have maybe fish brain....

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Buhari Averted Disaster In Ogoni Land ~ By Mohnice by alt3r3g0: 1:57pm On Jun 03, 2016
I said it before that he should be commended. His political ambition is not worth the blood of any Nigerian.
Re: How Buhari Averted Disaster In Ogoni Land ~ By Mohnice by solidman59(m): 1:57pm On Jun 03, 2016
Op honestly, your assertions are childish at best. If Buhari is assassinated, which I hope not, nothing will happen.

5 Likes

Re: How Buhari Averted Disaster In Ogoni Land ~ By Mohnice by awa(m): 1:58pm On Jun 03, 2016
Why is wisdom lacking among supporters of PMB? These guys are shameless and can defend their master on anything. A General chickens out and went ahead to he is not truly any General.
QED

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Buhari Averted Disaster In Ogoni Land ~ By Mohnice by Xbee007(m): 1:58pm On Jun 03, 2016
Mack3N:
And you expect the whole world to sit and watch abi?the greatest mistake Nigeria govt will make is to give the US and EU one reason,just one reason to fault it in genocide,then watch how support and arms will roll into the SS and SE,You forgot the SS and SE has a strong bargaining chip (oil),what will the north bargain with?...groundnut and cocoa? I laugh in Swahili....it's a war Nigeria can't win if it toes that path!
Just the way they supported you during the Biafra war? Have you been following history at all?
Re: How Buhari Averted Disaster In Ogoni Land ~ By Mohnice by Nobody: 1:59pm On Jun 03, 2016
Lalasticlala... What is this idiottic and morronic write up doing on front page? Wipe the East and South from the surface of the earth? Nd the People will just be watching right?

Obasanjo with all his military might could not defeat ordinary Odi! And you think a combined effort of South Eastern and South Southern military might will be defeated by almajiris and rettardds (born throways) from the Northern side? With all the intelligentias from the East and Strongmen from the South South?

By the way, how does killing Buhari in Ogoniland make up for wiping people in the South East? Is Ogoniland South East? You see how much these Hausa mallams and some Yoruba slaves hate the Igbos?

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Buhari Averted Disaster In Ogoni Land ~ By Mohnice by rrikado(m): 1:59pm On Jun 03, 2016
Don't mind those silly wailers and idiotic fayose who has been looking for an excuse to blame buhari. may God bless pmb
Re: How Buhari Averted Disaster In Ogoni Land ~ By Mohnice by Lilimax(f): 1:59pm On Jun 03, 2016
JeffreyJamez:
This is funny
grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Buhari Averted Disaster In Ogoni Land ~ By Mohnice by GoodMuyis(m): 2:00pm On Jun 03, 2016
Mack3N:

What Stop the US and EU to step into the matters, in South Sudan/Sudan, Somalia
Re: How Buhari Averted Disaster In Ogoni Land ~ By Mohnice by IVORY2009(m): 2:01pm On Jun 03, 2016
hucienda:
smh... the shame from the incident has become unbearable for the image launders of the[b] new Sheriff..[/b] that they've gone overdrive into damage control mode...

and yet.. the more they plunge into hysterical defense of the absurd, the more obvious it becomes...

There has to be a limit to sycophancy, ffs, this is the President and Commander-in-Chief of the Armed Forces of the Republic!

Don't give any excuse for his sudden no-show, let his perceived opponents speculate- with time it'll naturally die down. His image mangers should choose their battles sensibly.

New sheriff wen nor they wear "Pant" before he wear baba-riga abi!

1 Like

Re: How Buhari Averted Disaster In Ogoni Land ~ By Mohnice by neocortex: 2:01pm On Jun 03, 2016
"Wiping out" millions of people is impossible in the 21st century.
OP is one of the disappointed zombies who want to rationalise the
cancellation of Buhari's visit to Ogoni.
It is high time you guys learn that Buhari is just another human being,
not a god.

7 Likes

Re: How Buhari Averted Disaster In Ogoni Land ~ By Mohnice by Equado(m): 2:01pm On Jun 03, 2016
Am compelled to ask how old you are, cause this notion is myopic quite frankly stewpeed. Sorry if I sound insulting but truth has to be told

6 Likes

Re: How Buhari Averted Disaster In Ogoni Land ~ By Mohnice by buksaylor001: 2:04pm On Jun 03, 2016
Good but myopic analysis but he didn't decide not to come because of that but from reliable sources he is deadly Sick-

And you should also know that such actions are not possible in this era-JFK was assassinated somewhere and they did not declare even state of emergency then not to talk of now!

3 Likes

Re: How Buhari Averted Disaster In Ogoni Land ~ By Mohnice by Leopard2A7: 2:04pm On Jun 03, 2016
@mohince, Nigeria cannot win a war agaisnt the east. This is not 1967, a lot of water has gone under the bridge. Even in the first war, Nigeria too higher military casualties so go and sleep. You have high malaria, look for Fansidar.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Buhari Averted Disaster In Ogoni Land ~ By Mohnice by kernel501: 2:04pm On Jun 03, 2016
mohince:
If Buhari visits Ogoniland today and an attempt is made on his life, two things are bound to happen and both leads to only one end. One is to take him out using snipers or whatever and then what? The army will wipe the entire Southeast and South South off the surface of the earth. The army, Air force, Navy and all other security forces will be given a 'shoot at sight order' to keep shelling the entire region until nothing moves again, yes, nothing. The other is to make an attempt on his life and he escapes the assassination plot; either ways, the security agents will still kill everyone and everything. So, who wins?
No matter how it plays out, the northerners will immediately commence ethnic Cleansing against the Millions of southerners in the North and the Southerners will also annihilate the Few northerners in the South and a full scale war that is worse than the Biafra or bokoHaram war will begin. Every ethnic group will take up arm against the other and continue to kill one another till the whole country is littered with corpses. Then the international community will wade into the crisis in the name of quelling the fight and take our oil and lands away from us. Then another round of Colonialization will begin in full gear and the few ones that are lucky to be alive will become slaves to the West. Biafra is lost and One Nigeria is also lost. So, who wins?
Then 60 years from now, one of the few lucky survivors of the war will author a book with the title: 'There was a country' or 'Buhari's visit to Ogoniland: The beginning of the end of Nigeria'; or something like that. Again, who wins?
But after a deep thought, I told myself that Buhari was right to cancel his visit and take the Shame that comes with it. He has clearly demonstrated a rare statesmanship that is worthy of emulation. The Buhari that I know is not worried about his life; he fought in the Biafra war 49 years ago. He is a war General who has seen death on several occasions. He is only concerned about the millions of life that will be wasted because of him as well as the aftermath effect of such bloody situation on the over 170million lives of fellow Nigerians.
Thank you baba for saving our lives. You have just earned yourself the title of 'The father of a new Nigeria! Shame on you Wailers!
God bless Nigeria

Sometimes l begin to wonder the kind of education our youths and even elders have gotten. Imagine such a thought, how can Nigeria fight when they can't fund war? How can you fight while Boko Haram over runs North, How can you fight without America and Russia backing you, whats your bargaining chip, Bakassi? Which Bakassi...

You couldn't win Biafra the lone ranger, but can win South South and South East without Oil. They was 16 military installation in the North then, 2 in the West then... And nothing in the East. Today, we have high level arm proliferation in the South. Chai!!! Who tutored the writer of this baby article? For you information, here are the casualties within Nigeria and Biafra, with that you will know who will win.

Strength
Nigeria Biafra
120,000 (1970) - 30,000 (1970)
Casualties and losses
35,000 - 50,000 Military casualties [citation needed ]
10,000 - 25,000 Military casualties [citation needed ]

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nigerian_Civil_War

6 Likes

Re: How Buhari Averted Disaster In Ogoni Land ~ By Mohnice by tdayof(m): 2:05pm On Jun 03, 2016
Yes i agree on the shoot on sight. I watched a documentary on Air force one where Shoot on Sight order is always on whenever there is a suspicious movement during Air force one takeoff at a particular base.

However PMB should take the issue well. Everything isn't about war.
gurunlocker:
when someone is foolish, he is simply foolish... there's no cure.
They've killed American president, nothing happen....

1 Like

Re: How Buhari Averted Disaster In Ogoni Land ~ By Mohnice by Lastborn12(m): 2:06pm On Jun 03, 2016
Op must be in sane for thinking that the whole Nigeria Army is made up of only Northern and Sw, mind you that SS and SE soldier can never ever watch it happened and that makes your calculation stupid and useless. Talking of telling Nigeria Army to wipe out SE And SS, you forget that then Nigerian will seize to exist....

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Buhari Averted Disaster In Ogoni Land ~ By Mohnice by babestella: 2:06pm On Jun 03, 2016
mohince:
God bless Nigeria

My dinosaur will write a better analysis than this thrash you wrote here. So if the bubu called Buhari is assassinated in Ogoni, it then calls for the wiping out of SE and SS off the face of this earth? Please don't let the gods curse you, is Biharis life worth more than anyone in that region? You think the world will fold their hands and watch as the army, Navy etc level everything in SE and SS. You want to tell me that the army and navy etc would not be able to do their due diligence in finding those who would had shot him? And instead they'll resort to wiping the whole region of over 40 million people. Just imagine the pool+++Oh you wrote up here, please gerrarahia abeg before the gods hit you.
Your submission ricks of hate for that region you wish would be wiped out and by God's Grace, what you wish the SE and SS will be visited upon you 1000 times.

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How Buhari Averted Disaster In Ogoni Land ~ By Mohnice by DonCortino: 2:06pm On Jun 03, 2016
mohince:
God bless Nigeria

Why didnt you write this sh1t when he dint visit lagos? So only snipers are in ogoni abi?

Brainless!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Buhari Averted Disaster In Ogoni Land ~ By Mohnice by tonquendo4u(m): 2:07pm On Jun 03, 2016
You get sense so?

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Tunde Rahman: Some APC Chieftains Supported Obaseki Because Of 2023 / Oshodi Transport Interchange Now At 83 % Completion Stage (see Pictures) / Family Rocks Labour Party Branded Polo, Shows Off PVC - Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.