Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,650 members, 7,801,896 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 04:35 AM

How To Make Homemade Tiger Nut And Coconut Milk (photos) - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / How To Make Homemade Tiger Nut And Coconut Milk (photos) (78434 Views)

My Homemade Meat Pie Recipe / How To Make Creamy Coconut Milk At Home / How To Make Tiger Nut Milk (kunun Aya) A Natural Aphrodisiac! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Make Homemade Tiger Nut And Coconut Milk (photos) by mohince(m): 1:31pm On Jun 03, 2016
Tiger-nut, Coconut and Debino(dates)drink known as KUNU-AYA. This drink is just exceptional and highly nutritious.
Very easy to prepare:
wash and Soak your Debino(dates) to soft.
wash and slice your coconut to pieces
wash your tiger-nut
Blend the contents above with a blender and ready for consumption
You wouldn't wanna miss this Just give it a shot. I just did mine...... Today is Friday.

35 Likes 9 Shares

Re: How To Make Homemade Tiger Nut And Coconut Milk (photos) by mohince(m): 1:34pm On Jun 03, 2016
Add a sugar........ So simple. Best for served..... I love this so sweet and delicious

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Make Homemade Tiger Nut And Coconut Milk (photos) by mohince(m): 1:37pm On Jun 03, 2016
Lalasticlala if you taste this am sorry you wont drink dudu again..... For the second time my thread is hitting fp!! Lalasticlala tanks alot!!! I dedicate this thread for my love ones!!!! One love to you all!!!!!

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How To Make Homemade Tiger Nut And Coconut Milk (photos) by bigboss80s(m): 1:37pm On Jun 03, 2016
This stuff tastes amazing even without sugar.

It has a similar taste to pina colada.

Don't forget to sieve it!

And OP pls work on ur grammar, no offence.

29 Likes

Re: How To Make Homemade Tiger Nut And Coconut Milk (photos) by Lilimax(f): 2:35pm On Jun 03, 2016
Looks yummy smiley
Re: How To Make Homemade Tiger Nut And Coconut Milk (photos) by Iriruaga100(m): 4:03pm On Jun 03, 2016
Op, what is d local name for debino or is that d local or market name?
Re: How To Make Homemade Tiger Nut And Coconut Milk (photos) by freshness2020: 4:07pm On Jun 03, 2016
Please what's the local name
Re: How To Make Homemade Tiger Nut And Coconut Milk (photos) by milky3(f): 4:07pm On Jun 03, 2016
thks for these
Re: How To Make Homemade Tiger Nut And Coconut Milk (photos) by Lincoln275(m): 4:09pm On Jun 03, 2016
wow! u just remind me my servive year, i took dt kunnu aya in camp and i enjoyed it so much

1 Like

Re: How To Make Homemade Tiger Nut And Coconut Milk (photos) by mrintelligent(m): 4:10pm On Jun 03, 2016
I can confirm to you this drink is nutritious. My wife prepares it for me every friday

7 Likes

Re: How To Make Homemade Tiger Nut And Coconut Milk (photos) by bigerboy200: 4:10pm On Jun 03, 2016
@mohince please how did u get a homogenised milk without sieving d shaft (Tiger nut bark)?? Curious...
Re: How To Make Homemade Tiger Nut And Coconut Milk (photos) by akp202(m): 4:10pm On Jun 03, 2016
mohince:
Tiger-nut, Coconut and Debino(dates)drink known as KUNU-AYA. This drink is just exceptional and highly nutritious.
Very easy to prepare:
wash and Soak your Debino(dates) to soft.
wash and slice your coconut to pieces
wash your tiger-nut
Blend the contents above with a blender and ready for consumption
You wouldn't wanna miss this Just give it a shot. I just did mine...... Today is Friday.
won't u remove d seed inside d date palm before blending and how long do u soak it?

7 Likes

Re: How To Make Homemade Tiger Nut And Coconut Milk (photos) by Nobody: 4:11pm On Jun 03, 2016
Mix it with garlic and honey.

Thank me late

4 Likes

Re: How To Make Homemade Tiger Nut And Coconut Milk (photos) by LEXYCOM: 4:12pm On Jun 03, 2016
Debino I.e date always have big hard seed inside.....are u saying we blend without removing the seed?

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Make Homemade Tiger Nut And Coconut Milk (photos) by Nobody: 4:12pm On Jun 03, 2016
I love Tiger nuts, love coconut and like some species of date. Guess I'd love the mixture.

Ramadan is coming...

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Make Homemade Tiger Nut And Coconut Milk (photos) by sanandreas(m): 4:16pm On Jun 03, 2016
Date palm is sweet
Re: How To Make Homemade Tiger Nut And Coconut Milk (photos) by lepasharon(f): 4:16pm On Jun 03, 2016
It came out that smooth?
Re: How To Make Homemade Tiger Nut And Coconut Milk (photos) by Guyman02: 4:17pm On Jun 03, 2016
What about the picture of the filtration of the blended item or you eat and drink everything (coconut, tiger nut & dates) without filtering and separating the solid blend?

5 Likes

Re: How To Make Homemade Tiger Nut And Coconut Milk (photos) by MilesLamar(m): 4:17pm On Jun 03, 2016
LEXYCOM:
Debino I.e date always have big hard seed inside.....are u saying we blend without removing the seed?

Oga u av got to remove d seed.

1 Like

Re: How To Make Homemade Tiger Nut And Coconut Milk (photos) by Skykid1208(m): 4:19pm On Jun 03, 2016
i got to try this out, YUMMY!.......
Re: How To Make Homemade Tiger Nut And Coconut Milk (photos) by LEXYCOM: 4:24pm On Jun 03, 2016
MilesLamar:

Oga u av got to remove d seed.
Oga, that is how u fail english essay...can't u indicate that the side will be remove in ur preparation tips..........

8 Likes

Re: How To Make Homemade Tiger Nut And Coconut Milk (photos) by oostin: 4:25pm On Jun 03, 2016
Na wa o, na aya you dry call tiger nuts?

2 Likes

Re: How To Make Homemade Tiger Nut And Coconut Milk (photos) by Pavore9: 4:26pm On Jun 03, 2016
Is it not suppose to be sieved?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Make Homemade Tiger Nut And Coconut Milk (photos) by MilesLamar(m): 4:27pm On Jun 03, 2016
LEXYCOM:

Oga, that is how u fail english essay...can't u indicate that the side will be remove in ur preparation tips..........

Lol the post isn't mine self. . .buh with common sense u suppose knw say u go remove d seed.

14 Likes

Re: How To Make Homemade Tiger Nut And Coconut Milk (photos) by Rowlandjude(m): 4:31pm On Jun 03, 2016
For those people asking if to remove the Date seed, why will u? grin. The seed has vitamin strong in it.

11 Likes

Re: How To Make Homemade Tiger Nut And Coconut Milk (photos) by DedeNkem: 4:38pm On Jun 03, 2016
Too much sugar.

1 Like

Re: How To Make Homemade Tiger Nut And Coconut Milk (photos) by sojics(m): 4:40pm On Jun 03, 2016
This is very educative ! I love this tiger Nut so much.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Make Homemade Tiger Nut And Coconut Milk (photos) by suyamasta(m): 4:40pm On Jun 03, 2016
Niceyy! im sure doing this
Re: How To Make Homemade Tiger Nut And Coconut Milk (photos) by sojics(m): 4:43pm On Jun 03, 2016
This is very educative! I love this tiger Nut drink so much.
Re: How To Make Homemade Tiger Nut And Coconut Milk (photos) by MadCow1: 4:46pm On Jun 03, 2016
CHIVITA or Five Alive dey make am? Because I no get energy to go dey find Abokee to buy all these things come go dey find blender, then wait for the year wey NEPA go bring light to do am.. angry

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How To Make Homemade Tiger Nut And Coconut Milk (photos) by Nobody: 4:49pm On Jun 03, 2016
Op, thanks a lot for this new one.

Heaven knows my children will be taking soft drinks and all, only once a year. That's if they are lucky. grin

Smoothies and fruit juices are the in-thing.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Make Homemade Tiger Nut And Coconut Milk (photos) by Skoopy(m): 4:50pm On Jun 03, 2016
I intend to explore tiger nuts and it's potential thereof.

very soon, it will hit the ....et.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

See The Prize Of Chin Chin In A Restaurant In Lekki (photo) / Huge Python Sold For N4,500 (Photos, Video) / Snake And Cane Rat For Dinner (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.