Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,972 members, 7,799,311 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 06:42 PM

@-{-{-- Deals Of The Month Of June, Fhemmmy Wanna Spoil YOU . . . - Autos (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / @-{-{-- Deals Of The Month Of June, Fhemmmy Wanna Spoil YOU . . . (5590 Views)

Most Clean 2007 Mercedes Benz C280 Pre-ordered From Fhemmmy Motos - DELIVERED!!! / Come And Check Out Our Unlimited Deals For MAY From Fhemmmy Motos / It Is March, Fhemmmy Want To March You Forward With Good Deals .. Come In & BUY (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: @-{-{-- Deals Of The Month Of June, Fhemmmy Wanna Spoil YOU . . . by Readonee35L(m): 11:08am On Jun 06, 2016
ataspray:

omo I confuse o, its like he is making a typo with the prices, or he has assumed all nairalanders/Nigerians are diezani and saraki family members.
Hahaha, His car's are very clean bro, i can beat my chest to that.
Like he said you could give him a try , he will give you discount
Re: @-{-{-- Deals Of The Month Of June, Fhemmmy Wanna Spoil YOU . . . by Fhemmmy: 11:23am On Jun 06, 2016
ataspray:

sorry are you serious with your price(s)? Basically 2m to land a 2006 accord? (im not saying its too much/worth it or not, just wondering if anybody would be interested in pre-order at this point in time at such a high amount)

I love your zeal and time on our thread.... Let's have fun together and do the math together and tell me what you would sell the rides for.
As of Friday... 1$ USA is 350 Naira while same in Canadian $ is 275 Naira.
Shipping, trucking, courier of BOL and cost of money transfer alone is 2000$....
It will cost us 500k Naira to clear same at Apapa.... Mo mago mago.
Add those 2 alone together sir and convert the remaining into $ and tell the whole Nairalanders how much such ride will be purchased sir.
Basically, cheap and expensive is relative to what the conditions of buying and factors that affect the purchase.....
We enjoy your criticism sir, keep it coming.... But I challenge you in a friendly and brotherly manner to bring and find any ride for sale anywhere online and we do the calculations together....

Re: @-{-{-- Deals Of The Month Of June, Fhemmmy Wanna Spoil YOU . . . by Fhemmmy: 11:35am On Jun 06, 2016
ataspray:

omo I confuse o, its like he is making a typo with the prices, or he has assumed all nairalanders/Nigerians are diezani and saraki family members.

Bros, that is the condition we found Nigeria sir and I am only the messenger.... But don't be confused, many more to come but we shall all overcome
Re: @-{-{-- Deals Of The Month Of June, Fhemmmy Wanna Spoil YOU . . . by Fhemmmy: 4:31pm On Jun 06, 2016
grin grin
Re: @-{-{-- Deals Of The Month Of June, Fhemmmy Wanna Spoil YOU . . . by Fhemmmy: 3:00am On Jun 07, 2016
Welcome
Re: @-{-{-- Deals Of The Month Of June, Fhemmmy Wanna Spoil YOU . . . by Fhemmmy: 11:14am On Jun 07, 2016
cheesy
Re: @-{-{-- Deals Of The Month Of June, Fhemmmy Wanna Spoil YOU . . . by Fhemmmy: 2:58pm On Jun 07, 2016
smiley smiley
Re: @-{-{-- Deals Of The Month Of June, Fhemmmy Wanna Spoil YOU . . . by Fhemmmy: 9:05pm On Jun 07, 2016
cheesy cheesy
Re: @-{-{-- Deals Of The Month Of June, Fhemmmy Wanna Spoil YOU . . . by Fhemmmy: 1:42am On Jun 08, 2016
cool
Re: @-{-{-- Deals Of The Month Of June, Fhemmmy Wanna Spoil YOU . . . by Fhemmmy: 2:46pm On Jun 08, 2016
Happy Wednesday
Re: @-{-{-- Deals Of The Month Of June, Fhemmmy Wanna Spoil YOU . . . by Fhemmmy: 2:54am On Jun 09, 2016
shocked
Re: @-{-{-- Deals Of The Month Of June, Fhemmmy Wanna Spoil YOU . . . by Fhemmmy: 11:18am On Jun 09, 2016
cool
Re: @-{-{-- Deals Of The Month Of June, Fhemmmy Wanna Spoil YOU . . . by Fhemmmy: 6:05pm On Jun 09, 2016
cheesy cheesy
Re: @-{-{-- Deals Of The Month Of June, Fhemmmy Wanna Spoil YOU . . . by Fhemmmy: 3:38am On Jun 10, 2016
Happy Friday
Re: @-{-{-- Deals Of The Month Of June, Fhemmmy Wanna Spoil YOU . . . by Fhemmmy: 11:13am On Jun 10, 2016
wink
Re: @-{-{-- Deals Of The Month Of June, Fhemmmy Wanna Spoil YOU . . . by Fhemmmy: 6:35pm On Jun 10, 2016
cheesy cheesy
Re: @-{-{-- Deals Of The Month Of June, Fhemmmy Wanna Spoil YOU . . . by Fhemmmy: 7:54pm On Jun 11, 2016
tongue
Re: @-{-{-- Deals Of The Month Of June, Fhemmmy Wanna Spoil YOU . . . by Fhemmmy: 12:47am On Jun 13, 2016
Happy new week
Re: @-{-{-- Deals Of The Month Of June, Fhemmmy Wanna Spoil YOU . . . by Curdlebug(m): 2:34am On Jun 13, 2016
Please can you give me a great deal on volks wagen or passat produck, wanna use it personally for taxi business
Re: @-{-{-- Deals Of The Month Of June, Fhemmmy Wanna Spoil YOU . . . by Fhemmmy: 4:23am On Jun 13, 2016
Curdlebug:
Please can you give me a great deal on volks wagen or passat produck, wanna use it personally for taxi business

Lets know what you have in mind and we will be glad to quote you right . . . Thanks for your time on our thread.
Re: @-{-{-- Deals Of The Month Of June, Fhemmmy Wanna Spoil YOU . . . by Curdlebug(m): 4:39am On Jun 13, 2016
Fhemmmy:

Lets know what you have in mind and we will be glad to quote you right . . . Thanks for your time on our thread.
station wagon is preferable but my budget is between 500-550 sir
Re: @-{-{-- Deals Of The Month Of June, Fhemmmy Wanna Spoil YOU . . . by Fhemmmy: 4:58am On Jun 13, 2016
Curdlebug:
station wagon is preferable but my budget is between 500-550 sir

1. We dont have such in Canada nor in the USA
2. 550K is a lot of money but with the rate of exchange, it will not be possible to get you anything that will be that cheap
Re: @-{-{-- Deals Of The Month Of June, Fhemmmy Wanna Spoil YOU . . . by Curdlebug(m): 6:11am On Jun 13, 2016
Fhemmmy:

1. We dont have such in Canada nor in the USA
2. 550K is a lot of money but with the rate of exchange, it will not be possible to get you anything that will be that cheap
ok, whats the cheapest you can do?
Re: @-{-{-- Deals Of The Month Of June, Fhemmmy Wanna Spoil YOU . . . by Fhemmmy: 11:24am On Jun 13, 2016
Curdlebug:
ok, whats the cheapest you can do?

It depends on the year sir and anything older than 2001 isn't legally allowed into nigeria ...
For a 2001 wagon of vw products... We will be able to deliver one at a cost of only 1.4m Naira.
Looking forward to doing business with u and being your dealer.
Re: @-{-{-- Deals Of The Month Of June, Fhemmmy Wanna Spoil YOU . . . by Fhemmmy: 5:50pm On Jun 13, 2016
cheesy cheesy
Re: @-{-{-- Deals Of The Month Of June, Fhemmmy Wanna Spoil YOU . . . by Fhemmmy: 4:22am On Jun 14, 2016
cool
Re: @-{-{-- Deals Of The Month Of June, Fhemmmy Wanna Spoil YOU . . . by Fhemmmy: 10:51am On Jun 14, 2016
Morning!
Re: @-{-{-- Deals Of The Month Of June, Fhemmmy Wanna Spoil YOU . . . by Fhemmmy: 6:50pm On Jun 14, 2016
grin grin
Re: @-{-{-- Deals Of The Month Of June, Fhemmmy Wanna Spoil YOU . . . by Fhemmmy: 3:02am On Jun 15, 2016
cheesy
Re: @-{-{-- Deals Of The Month Of June, Fhemmmy Wanna Spoil YOU . . . by Fhemmmy: 11:17am On Jun 15, 2016
cool
Re: @-{-{-- Deals Of The Month Of June, Fhemmmy Wanna Spoil YOU . . . by Fhemmmy: 4:34pm On Jun 15, 2016
grin grin
Re: @-{-{-- Deals Of The Month Of June, Fhemmmy Wanna Spoil YOU . . . by Fhemmmy: 11:19am On Jun 16, 2016
tongue

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Tokunbo 2010 Toyota Camry Se: Price: N3.7m / Spotlessly Clean Mercedes Benz C300 4MATIC 2009/10 Model. SOLD! Thank you JESUS / Sell Your Cars At Ease & Timely In Port Harcourt With Motor45 Service!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.