Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,859 members, 7,802,752 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:49 PM

I Left Rich Guys In Lekki To Marry Broke E-money In Ajegunle – Juliet Okonkwo - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Left Rich Guys In Lekki To Marry Broke E-money In Ajegunle – Juliet Okonkwo (5656 Views)

I Left Rich Guys In Lekki To Marry "Broke" E-money In Ajegunle - Juliet Okonkwo / E-money And Wife, Juliet Okonkwo At Wembley Stadium For Nigeria Vs England Match / E-money Admiring His Wife Juliet Okonkwo's Boobs (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Left Rich Guys In Lekki To Marry Broke E-money In Ajegunle – Juliet Okonkwo by andythai: 6:34pm On Jun 03, 2016
Five Star Music CEO, Emeka Okonkwo, popularly called E-Money and his wife, Juliet, talk about their love story
How did you meet your spouse?
Juliet: I met my husband at a video shoot by Julius Agwu, in 2003. I was at the shoot to support Agwu as a long-time friend of his. Prior to meeting my husband, I was already friends with his brother, Kcee.
Was your first impression of him favourable?
Juliet: He bore a striking resemblance to Kcee, so I imagined they were twins. I liked him when we met for the first time and we started out as friends. We dated for four years and decided to get married afterwards. He was very mature for his age and had a kind heart. He was very reserved, welcoming and spoke affectionately about his family.

Source
http://chrisbassey..com.ng/2016/06/i-left-rich-guys-in-lekki-to-marry.html

E-Money: When we met, I was a young man who was struggling to make ends meet and she was equally very young. She was in her sophomore year at the university. Because she was my first girlfriend and the first woman I ever loved, I remained faithful to her. I was looking for a God-fearing lady who wasn’t excessively concerned with material possessions and who I could plan a future with. Fortunately, I found those qualities in her. Even though I lived in Ajegunle, with my brothers at that time, she visited me on several occasions. I remember that on one of those occasions, she fell into a gutter in a flooded street.

Why did it take you so long to propose to her?
E-Money: I was only waiting for the right time to ask her to marry me but I knew where the relationship was headed from the outset. I had met other ladies in the past, but they all lacked the qualities I mentioned earlier.

How did you propose to her?
E-Money: I presented her with a car as an engagement gift.

Why did you accept his proposal?
Juliet: My family and I were on the verge of relocating to the United Kingdom, but I was happy that I was already in a relationship with him. I felt it was a good reason to always visit Nigeria given that I had fallen in love with him and his personality. On one occasion, I was cash-strapped and he willingly parted with the last N1,000 he had on him. I was completely taken aback by that act of generosity.

Did you think he would become this wealthy?
Juliet: When we started dating, my friends were surprised that I sidestepped all the rich guys in Lekki, where I was resident for a man who lived in Ajegunle but I was not bothered. I looked forward to getting a good job upon my graduation from the university. He didn’t even have enough money to take us back to Lagos after our traditional marriage.

E-Money: Kcee was the one who lent me N20, 000. I used it to pay our fare to Lagos.
At what point did you begin to experience a turnaround in your finances?
E-Money: We were on our way to Lagos when I received a phone call informing me that I had been awarded a $2m contract and that is how our lives changed forever.

Did you face any challenges owing to the differences in your backgrounds?
Juliet: My parents were already deceased when we met but other members of my family blessed our union.

You do not live in Nigeria…
Juliet: I’m a British citizen and I love the environment over there. I like the quality of education which is good for my children. I tried to settle in Nigeria but I could not fit in. When I am away, my husband and I have unhindered communication. It is so good that we do not really feel any vacuum.
He visits us every two weeks and he’s actively involved in the lives of our children. We are okay this way.

How do you handle disagreements?
E-Money: We don’t invite anybody to act as a go-between; we manage to resolve disagreements ourselves. I won’t say we are saints or angels but we hardly ever quarrel. I may want to be by myself whenever we disagree, but she won’t allow it. We always find a way to resolve our differences amicably.

Juliet: A lot of people don’t know that my husband is a closet comedian; he always finds a way to cheer me up when we disagree. I owe the success of my marriage to Kcee; he understands me so well. Although we hardly invite a third party to intervene when there are issues, but I invite Kcee sometimes.

What would you want to change about your spouse?
E-Money: I don’t want to change anything about her; I love her just the way she is.
How do cope with advances from the opposite sex?

Juliet: We laugh about it and sometimes, I tease him about his female admirers. If anyone gets a bit out of hand, I step in and put them in their place. We operate an open-door policy.
Do you have access to each other’s social media accounts?
E-Money: Yes, we do but we don’t have any reason to go over each other’s account. She controls our social media accounts.

Do you both run a joint account?
Juliet: We do and I was the one who initiated it. My husband doesn’t like to carry cash so, I control and manage our finances. I am very involved; I know who he works for, his clients and other details of his business.

Can you keep secrets from each other?
Juliet: No, I don’t and if it is something that would affect him, I make sure I go about it in a diplomatic manner.
E-Money: I don’t keep secrets from her because I don’t have any reason to do so.
Describe your marriage?
Juliet: Our marriage is built on the fear of God and founded on love. We are friends to ourselves, children and staff. He has a heart of gold even though some people like to take advantage of him. There is nothing I have asked for that he has not provided. Sometimes, he makes things available even before I ask.
E-Money: Juliet is God’s gift to me.

Source
http://chrisbassey..com.ng/2016/06/i-left-rich-guys-in-lekki-to-marry.html

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Left Rich Guys In Lekki To Marry Broke E-money In Ajegunle – Juliet Okonkwo by ever811(m): 6:45pm On Jun 03, 2016
we go soon read how 2face an him colleagues slept wait her..

6 Likes

Re: I Left Rich Guys In Lekki To Marry Broke E-money In Ajegunle – Juliet Okonkwo by andythai: 6:45pm On Jun 03, 2016
front page things
Re: I Left Rich Guys In Lekki To Marry Broke E-money In Ajegunle – Juliet Okonkwo by BossKratos: 6:50pm On Jun 03, 2016
grin

E money sabi lie pass those so called lekki rich guys be dat!

But e money was it worth it sef? The babe no too pure!

1 Like

Re: I Left Rich Guys In Lekki To Marry Broke E-money In Ajegunle – Juliet Okonkwo by Wizzz: 6:53pm On Jun 03, 2016
Ladies, don't always wait for a rich man. Support,encoutage and pray for your currently struggling boyfriend. Nobody knows tomorrow smiley

7 Likes

Re: I Left Rich Guys In Lekki To Marry Broke E-money In Ajegunle – Juliet Okonkwo by Michellla(f): 6:53pm On Jun 03, 2016
she saw potentials in him
Re: I Left Rich Guys In Lekki To Marry Broke E-money In Ajegunle – Juliet Okonkwo by onyi4edu(f): 6:57pm On Jun 03, 2016
Hmmmmm... Interesting story
Re: I Left Rich Guys In Lekki To Marry Broke E-money In Ajegunle – Juliet Okonkwo by cruzita(f): 7:01pm On Jun 03, 2016
undecided is this really true?

3 Likes

Re: I Left Rich Guys In Lekki To Marry Broke E-money In Ajegunle – Juliet Okonkwo by Barney11: 7:33pm On Jun 03, 2016
Lies! U proposed to her with a car yet it was kcee that gave una tfare after ur traditional wedding!

38 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Left Rich Guys In Lekki To Marry Broke E-money In Ajegunle – Juliet Okonkwo by Nobody: 7:45pm On Jun 03, 2016
OK o.
Re: I Left Rich Guys In Lekki To Marry Broke E-money In Ajegunle – Juliet Okonkwo by LesbianBoy(m): 8:20pm On Jun 03, 2016
Barney11:
Lies! U proposed to her with a car yet it was kcee that gave una tfare after ur traditional wedding!
Azin! Nigerians sabi lie...

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Left Rich Guys In Lekki To Marry Broke E-money In Ajegunle – Juliet Okonkwo by StubbornGoat: 8:21pm On Jun 03, 2016
Barney11:
Mumu, everything is always a lie to you ediots. Maybe he proposed to her after their traditional wedding. grin
Re: I Left Rich Guys In Lekki To Marry Broke E-money In Ajegunle – Juliet Okonkwo by opeyemiieblog(m): 8:43pm On Jun 03, 2016
undecided
Re: I Left Rich Guys In Lekki To Marry Broke E-money In Ajegunle – Juliet Okonkwo by Favored4gud: 8:54pm On Jun 03, 2016
Na so! some guys are worth it and some guys just dont worth the wait. likewise for women.
Wizzz:
Ladies, don't always wait for a rich man. Support,encoutage and pray for your currently struggling boyfriend. Nobody knows tomorrow smiley

3 Likes

Re: I Left Rich Guys In Lekki To Marry Broke E-money In Ajegunle – Juliet Okonkwo by johnwizey: 9:00pm On Jun 03, 2016
Wch work im dey do wey dem award am $2m contract I dey suspect this guy

12 Likes

Re: I Left Rich Guys In Lekki To Marry Broke E-money In Ajegunle – Juliet Okonkwo by UIA04(f): 9:03pm On Jun 03, 2016
Aunty talk true

Your pastor don see say him go get money before you marry am
Re: I Left Rich Guys In Lekki To Marry Broke E-money In Ajegunle – Juliet Okonkwo by bettercreature(m): 9:58pm On Jun 03, 2016
Reading all these stories,you will realised e-money's cash is not clean
It's simply impossible to get rich as much as he is in a spate of 6-7years without pulling something serious

8 Likes

Re: I Left Rich Guys In Lekki To Marry Broke E-money In Ajegunle – Juliet Okonkwo by Adex097: 10:03pm On Jun 03, 2016

At what point did you begin to experience a turnaround in your finances?
E-Money: We were on our way to Lagos when I received a phone call informing me that I had been awarded a $2m contract and that is how our lives changed forever.

This part absolutely cleared my doubts about this guy's source of income.

#YahOO-boy-toh-badt grin

Happy for him though , at least he didn't toe the lines of these mumu yahooboys in my hood who would rather lavish theirs on drinks, women and clubbing.

7 Likes

Re: I Left Rich Guys In Lekki To Marry Broke E-money In Ajegunle – Juliet Okonkwo by Airforce1(m): 10:06pm On Jun 03, 2016
Cool story
Re: I Left Rich Guys In Lekki To Marry Broke E-money In Ajegunle – Juliet Okonkwo by Randyblincks(m): 10:09pm On Jun 03, 2016
bettercreature:
Reading all these stories,you will realised e-money's cash is not clean
It's simply impossible to get rich as much as he is in a spate of 6-7years without pulling something serious
It's possible... when you're into entertainment... the likes of Whizkid and Olamide, how many years e take them to blow? and which year em even start music.
Re: I Left Rich Guys In Lekki To Marry Broke E-money In Ajegunle – Juliet Okonkwo by bettercreature(m): 10:11pm On Jun 03, 2016
Randyblincks:
It's possible... when you're into entertainment... the likes of Whizkid and Olamide, how many years e take them to blow? and which year em even start music.
You obviously have no idea how rich e-money is,he worths several billions of naira

1 Like

Re: I Left Rich Guys In Lekki To Marry Broke E-money In Ajegunle – Juliet Okonkwo by Randyblincks(m): 10:19pm On Jun 03, 2016
bettercreature:
You obviously have no idea how rich e-money is,he worths several billions of naira
Yes, you're right, I don't know his worth, bt. leave am for God, after all, he isn't the richest in African.

1 Like

Re: I Left Rich Guys In Lekki To Marry Broke E-money In Ajegunle – Juliet Okonkwo by Daniel058(m): 10:33pm On Jun 03, 2016
e - money ((ONLINE MONEY))

=

IF YOU RETRANSLATE NKO, NO BE YAHOO MONEY..??

7 Likes

Re: I Left Rich Guys In Lekki To Marry Broke E-money In Ajegunle – Juliet Okonkwo by potbelly(m): 11:12pm On Jun 03, 2016
A wise man once said... Any lady who soaks garri with a nigga when he was a pauper deserves to dine with him when he becomes a king...

4 Likes

Re: I Left Rich Guys In Lekki To Marry Broke E-money In Ajegunle – Juliet Okonkwo by Nobody: 11:14pm On Jun 03, 2016
Barney11:
mhen i tot i was the only one dat noticed it

4 Likes

Re: I Left Rich Guys In Lekki To Marry Broke E-money In Ajegunle – Juliet Okonkwo by axortedbabe(f): 12:04am On Jun 04, 2016
Their cup of burukutu
Re: I Left Rich Guys In Lekki To Marry Broke E-money In Ajegunle – Juliet Okonkwo by Holywizard: 12:10am On Jun 04, 2016
thank God she is not a gold digger.

E-money.

God pls after my service year, I don't want to stay at home 4 up to 6 months b4 securing a job
Re: I Left Rich Guys In Lekki To Marry Broke E-money In Ajegunle – Juliet Okonkwo by ernal1: 12:20am On Jun 04, 2016
Nice grass to grace story. Just that the wealth aspect doesn't really add up.
Re: I Left Rich Guys In Lekki To Marry Broke E-money In Ajegunle – Juliet Okonkwo by Harrychocoberry(m): 12:39am On Jun 04, 2016
Inasmuch its bad,but Common Lie they can't lie well!

Unless this interview is a fake one!

Make una continue to confuse people wey una fit confuse,but a good number of us still doubt this as the real Story.

Ehen. ..lest I forget, just dey watch, after some smart ones among us here have discovered how incoherent this story of theirs is,you will see people who would tag them 'Haters/bad belle' on this.

Just be observing

2 Likes

Re: I Left Rich Guys In Lekki To Marry Broke E-money In Ajegunle – Juliet Okonkwo by Mystery007(m): 2:24am On Jun 04, 2016
Just dey observe
Re: I Left Rich Guys In Lekki To Marry Broke E-money In Ajegunle – Juliet Okonkwo by 9inches(m): 4:48am On Jun 04, 2016
What's the relationship between E-Mail and E-Money? grin
Re: I Left Rich Guys In Lekki To Marry Broke E-money In Ajegunle – Juliet Okonkwo by JOOHEL: 5:30am On Jun 04, 2016
driver stop me here
I don see another E money thread

Ehen

E-money

wetin u dey do so when dem call u give u $2m

I told you this guys income isn't genuine

U proposed to her with a car yet it was kcee that gave una tfare 20k after ur traditional wedding!

the wife sef don dey lie..

since her name is Juliet
I'll assume she's J-money

rubbish

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Odd Celebrity Couples / Actress Angela Okorie Joins The Trend: A No Makeup Pic And A Booty Shot / Python Eats Itself To Death By Swallowing Prickly Porcupine

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.