Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,875 members, 7,806,511 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 05:34 PM

Groups Protest At Embassies, Demand Nigeria’s Restructuring - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Groups Protest At Embassies, Demand Nigeria’s Restructuring (4289 Views)

Photos From "Bring Back Diezani Alison-Madueke" Protest At EFCC Headquarters / Ekweremadu: I Only Support Nigeria's Restructuring, Not Biafra Agitation / Ondo Election: Women Groups Protest In Ondo East LGA (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Groups Protest At Embassies, Demand Nigeria’s Restructuring by LMFashions: 4:19am On Jun 04, 2016
xmich:
Buhari Sey chomchim

Sorry not happening, bubu only speaks to international media or BBC Hausa service.

1 Like

Re: Groups Protest At Embassies, Demand Nigeria’s Restructuring by Image123(m): 11:40am On Jun 04, 2016
repogirl:
Chukwudi44, LordofNairaland, Firefire, francizy, sycophanticgoat, Image123, Kinginvalhala3, Mrbigman1, Biafrabushboy

Come and see what these people are saying oooo! cheesy

Everyone would continue to have demands and commands, that's why a leader should be focused. People have been asking for sovereign national conference since forever. GEJ shabbily organised one political conference where people were dying and sleeping. He collected the report of a conference that finished early 2014 in August 2014. He threw it under his mattress. Now you are calling Buhari to leave his plans and blueprints to treat one report calling for creation of over 10more states. Yet if he does, ingrates will still whine that it is GEJ's idea. If I was Buhari, I will probably burn the report.

1 Like

Re: Groups Protest At Embassies, Demand Nigeria’s Restructuring by repogirl(f): 12:41pm On Jun 04, 2016
Image123:

Everyone would continue to have demands and commands, that's why a leader should be focused. People have been asking for sovereign national conference since forever. GEJ shabbily organised one political conference where people were dying and sleeping. He collected the report of a conference that finished early 2014 in August 2014. He threw it under his mattress. Now you are calling Buhari to leave his plans and blueprints to treat one report calling for creation of over 10more states. Yet if he does, ingrates will still whine that it is GEJ's idea. If I was Buhari, I will probably burn the report.
Guess it's a good thing you're not him then
Re: Groups Protest At Embassies, Demand Nigeria’s Restructuring by onosj(f): 2:37pm On Jun 10, 2016
repogirl:
Guess it's a good thing you're not him then
Repogirl. pls i'm begging u with d name of God. pls come and update, forever. and always in literature section.....

1 Like

Re: Groups Protest At Embassies, Demand Nigeria’s Restructuring by Abeymills(m): 3:15pm On Jun 10, 2016
Bubuhari is a wicked leader who belongs 2d north I concur Nigeria must b restructured again d useless president has damaged alot so far

1 Like

Re: Groups Protest At Embassies, Demand Nigeria’s Restructuring by omoharry(f): 3:26pm On Jun 10, 2016
Luckylife:
Hope nobody was killed by the security like south-east protest where security are free to kill . God is watching !
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Groups Protest At Embassies, Demand Nigeria’s Restructuring by repogirl(f): 5:14pm On Jun 10, 2016
onosj:
Repogirl. pls i'm begging u with d name of God. pls come and update, forever. and always in literature section.....
Hi Onosj, sorry for the indefinite wait. Forever and for always will definitely continue, I'm on a break at the moment but I will be back for sure. Please hang in there.
Re: Groups Protest At Embassies, Demand Nigeria’s Restructuring by onosj(f): 4:33am On Jun 11, 2016
repogirl:
Hi Onosj, sorry for the indefinite wait. Forever and for always will definitely continue, I'm on a break at the moment but I will be back for sure. Please hang in there.
Thank u so much.

1 Like

Re: Groups Protest At Embassies, Demand Nigeria’s Restructuring by davidif: 9:07am On Oct 18, 2016
Until they stop allocation, restructuring might not have its desired effects.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Is Willie Really Working / Breaking: Militants Blow Up Station Near Warri Refinery And The Fire Is Spreadin / PDP Needs To Take A Break After The Loss In Katsina, Bauchi & Kogi Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.