Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,149 members, 7,807,493 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:12 PM

Praise And Worship Album, Why You Need To Choose Praise At All Time. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Praise And Worship Album, Why You Need To Choose Praise At All Time. (824 Views)

Why Do You Love And Worship God? / Prophet Jeremiah Omoto Fufeyin Orders Unmarried Youths To Choose Each Other / The Lord Chosen Church Takes Praise And Worship To An Acrobatic Level (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Praise And Worship Album, Why You Need To Choose Praise At All Time. by excelsiorfarm(m): 7:19pm On Jun 03, 2016
We have being hearing many music composition overtime;but when it comes to praises and worship songs, we have the opportunity of connecting with God.

Reasons why we should choose praise
1. God commands it

2. It helps us to take our focus off challenges

3. In times like this, the way out is through praise

4. When you praise God, the unexpected expectations happen

5. the devil cannot stand in the atmosphere of praises

6. Praises brings peace to your soul

7. Praises silence enemies

The list can go on and on. I would love to present a good praise album i had listened to and i am sure would be a blessing to you and your family.

JESUS IS LORD

Re: Praise And Worship Album, Why You Need To Choose Praise At All Time. by excelsiorfarm(m): 7:43pm On Jun 03, 2016
My brothers and sisters, in times as this when everything looks brink, we have to understand that worry cannot give any solution, but when we surrender to God and learn appreciation, many mountains can be overcome and many valleys could be filled.

It is what we hear that influences what we do, how we do and our thought pattern

Re: Praise And Worship Album, Why You Need To Choose Praise At All Time. by excelsiorfarm(m): 11:11pm On Jun 03, 2016
Lets seek that which nourish the soul, lets get what does not corrupt the body.
READ PSALMS,SING HYMNS,PRAISE & WORSHIP ALWAYS

1 Like

Re: Praise And Worship Album, Why You Need To Choose Praise At All Time. by luvinhubby(m): 12:13am On Jun 04, 2016
Very good.
Re: Praise And Worship Album, Why You Need To Choose Praise At All Time. by excelsiorfarm(m): 9:09am On Jun 04, 2016
Good morning all, i believe you did not forget that only the living praise the Lord.

Hope you appreciated God this morning?

If you did,great and if did not? please do. Not everyone has the privilege to see this day. Have a bless day.

Jesus is Lord

1 Like

Re: Praise And Worship Album, Why You Need To Choose Praise At All Time. by excelsiorfarm(m): 8:38am On Jun 05, 2016
Another day,another opportunity to praise the Lord.

Jesus IS LORD
Re: Praise And Worship Album, Why You Need To Choose Praise At All Time. by excelsiorfarm(m): 2:46pm On Jun 10, 2016
good afternoon, i will see if i can effectively upload a track from the album of this nairaland for all

(1) (Reply)

Bible Study: When Heaven Opens / OMG! Church Member Disgraces Pastor Who Allegedly Had S*x With (photos) / Fr. Mbaka’s Bombshell On Buhari’s Govt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.