Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,487 members, 7,808,803 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:06 PM

Osun Remains The Safest State In Nigeria- IGP - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Osun Remains The Safest State In Nigeria- IGP (19543 Views)

Ritual Killer Caught With The Remains Of His Dead Victim In Ogun - Pictures / Safest State In Nigeria Today / Man Murders Girlfriend, Dumps Remains In Soak Away (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osun Remains The Safest State In Nigeria- IGP by monaPhilz: 9:05pm On Jun 03, 2016
kabnafs:
We pray somedy Nigeria wil b d safest in Africa too.amin
Amen ooh
Re: Osun Remains The Safest State In Nigeria- IGP by Omonigeriarere: 9:06pm On Jun 03, 2016
VivaDeAngelo:
There is a degree of hunger that cannot enable you talk,not to talk of steal or carry out other social vices.

#Osun is experiencing that degree of hunger right now.

Hunger attracts stealing, and the resultant effect is crime: can you see where you get it wrong?

Grow up kid.

3 Likes

Re: Osun Remains The Safest State In Nigeria- IGP by Funkybabee(f): 9:08pm On Jun 03, 2016
I don't know why some people are so stupid, even there IQ is not working again. how can you say a state is poorest that's y its peaceful any way I can't blame them is because of the crisis osun state is facing and I know our God will intervene in it. because things is far better than then and mind u to the stupid haters we are not suffering from hunger maybe that is what u are suffering from your state u should kuku say it so that we can know and render some little change in our half salary we dey collect

bunch of stupid and bigot with no common sense
Re: Osun Remains The Safest State In Nigeria- IGP by Poorboy: 9:12pm On Jun 03, 2016
Funkybabee:
I don't know why some people are so stupid, even there IQ is not working again. how can you say a state is poorest that's y its peaceful any way I can't blame them is because of the crisis osun state is facing and I know our God will intervene in it. because things is far better than then and mind u to the stupid haters we are not suffering from hunger maybe that is what u are suffering from your state u should kuku say it so that we can know and render some little change in our half salary we dey collect

bunch of stupid and bigot with no common sense
Sorry

2 Likes

Re: Osun Remains The Safest State In Nigeria- IGP by tola268: 9:13pm On Jun 03, 2016
johnnycrew:
...But not safe from hunger
Don't you know we are very perfect in bribe people not to expose us in state of osun not osun state o
Re: Osun Remains The Safest State In Nigeria- IGP by felifeli: 9:14pm On Jun 03, 2016
[size=16pt]Nothing worth stealing in Osun na grin grin grin grin grin[/size]

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osun Remains The Safest State In Nigeria- IGP by Funkybabee(f): 9:16pm On Jun 03, 2016
Poorboy:
Sorry
what happen to you? do you fall down from a palm tree
Re: Osun Remains The Safest State In Nigeria- IGP by lagosrd: 9:17pm On Jun 03, 2016
HungerBAD:
It can only be an APC State.

Meanwhile,some where in Rivers (PDP)State, Wike's boys are busy chopping all real and perceived enemies heads off.

I only wonder why we deceive ourselves in this country. The commissioner has right to his own opinion. However he forgot to add that ikirun in osun state s fast becoming synonymous with armed robbery. This last Wednesday armed robbers still invaded the house of a prominent person in there coupled with the recent bank robbery that made the whole town go suddenly deserted.
Re: Osun Remains The Safest State In Nigeria- IGP by Poorboy: 9:20pm On Jun 03, 2016
Funkybabee:

Av live in osun before do you know Ede-South, i stayed at akajawole street mambi during nysc
Re: Osun Remains The Safest State In Nigeria- IGP by Poorboy: 9:20pm On Jun 03, 2016
Funkybabee:

Av live in osun before do you know Ede-South, i stayed at Cheif Imam akajawole street mambi during nysc
Re: Osun Remains The Safest State In Nigeria- IGP by Yksoul(m): 9:22pm On Jun 03, 2016
WHAT THAT AMAZE ME IS HOW SOME PEOPLE IN SOME REGIONS IN NIGERIA CHOSE TO DINE AND GIVE THEIR LIVES FOR DEVIL TO USE.LOOK AT SOUTH WEST AS AN EXAMPLE
Re: Osun Remains The Safest State In Nigeria- IGP by Nobody: 9:23pm On Jun 03, 2016
wellmax:
Aregbe is working.

I don't think it has anything to do wt aregbe. Its just d simpler lifestyle and d fact dt there are no cities in d state. Peaceful and quiet. Love it.

PS - Very good roads too. And light. Light used to be better in osun state dn anywhere I've bn to, apart from asokoro abuja, but I don't know how it is now.

1 Like

Re: Osun Remains The Safest State In Nigeria- IGP by Funkybabee(f): 9:27pm On Jun 03, 2016
Poorboy:
Av live in osun before do you know Ede-South, i stayed at Cheif Imam akajawole street mambi during nysc

so, and what does it teach us.
Re: Osun Remains The Safest State In Nigeria- IGP by nepapole(m): 9:29pm On Jun 03, 2016
Badtman:
Am proud of my State,
Ila Orangun precise,
Oya Osun people like this
I served in ila....veri peaceful.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osun Remains The Safest State In Nigeria- IGP by mart2k(m): 9:30pm On Jun 03, 2016
johnnycrew:
...But not safe from hunger
Which state is safe from hunger, pls tell us.
Re: Osun Remains The Safest State In Nigeria- IGP by Poorboy: 9:31pm On Jun 03, 2016
Funkybabee:

so, and what does it teach us.
Since i stayed in Osun and left i didn't see any beautiful girl, i used to go federal polytechnic ede-north to look for a gal.
Re: Osun Remains The Safest State In Nigeria- IGP by Nobody: 9:33pm On Jun 03, 2016
Ayo001:
I authoritatively tell you that most people in Osun are fearful and easily fooled. Even some educated think like illiterates. It shows in their response to issues. Suffering and smiling. They rather keep quiet and expect God to come down from heaven to help them. I can't imagine how useless those educated but illiterate men in the state could be so dumb before taken action to confront the governor of mismanagement until A FEMALE judge stood up against him. Well, as expected, she never got the needed support. Dumb people.
that is why dey be-headed people like u Nt surprise anyway.

Useless human being.

1 Like

Re: Osun Remains The Safest State In Nigeria- IGP by irondome: 9:34pm On Jun 03, 2016
Exponental:
I disagree...... hunger is the primary cause of stealing.
Osun..... State of the hungry men! An hungry man is an angry man. Anger + hunger = frustration.
Frustration brings about robbery and law breakings!

The cost of living there is also very low. I usually love to pull over for a sumptuous pounded yam any time am driving through the state. Housing there is also cheap; not to talk of constant power supply.

I guess what am just trying to say is that life is easier for a fellow without a regular 8am to 5pm job, in Osun than any other state in SW.

2 Likes

Re: Osun Remains The Safest State In Nigeria- IGP by tico1212(m): 9:35pm On Jun 03, 2016
Na pple wey don belle full go dey cause trouble na.. . Osun pple wey never chop, which trouble dem wan cause undecided

1 Like

Re: Osun Remains The Safest State In Nigeria- IGP by mart2k(m): 9:39pm On Jun 03, 2016
Poorboy:
TRUE BECAUSE IT'S THE POOREST STATE, NOTHING THERE TO FIGHT FOR... Crisis in the Niger Delta is because of Oil (RESOURCE CONTROL), In the South East because of Biafra(SOVEREIGNTY), North because of Sharia Law(RELIGION) SOUTH WEST empty land nothing to fight for....
It is a pity that u av time to type dis poo but u did nt av time to google d poorest state in Nigeria. Not quite long in dis forum, each state IGR was displayed and I remembered seeing many states behind Osun. U should use ur common sense to knw wat am trying to say.
Re: Osun Remains The Safest State In Nigeria- IGP by Funkybabee(f): 9:39pm On Jun 03, 2016
Poorboy:
Since i stayed in Osun and left i didn't see any beautiful girl, i used to go federal polytechnic ede-north to look for a gal.

u are a silly guy

2 Likes

Re: Osun Remains The Safest State In Nigeria- IGP by mart2k(m): 9:40pm On Jun 03, 2016
Bitterleafsoup:
Just saying the rital killings and abuse of women and children are so brutal in Osun though how is it the safest?
Phttp://tribuneonlineng.com/8-year-old-girl-killed-by-driver-in-osun
Why are you so dumb?
Re: Osun Remains The Safest State In Nigeria- IGP by Nobody: 9:41pm On Jun 03, 2016
Nothing dey the state wey you fit steal. As in....nothing.

If you enter Osun from another state, it's like you entered a village. No amusement park, no relaxation spot, everything in osun is dry.

But some under gee robbery still happen. Last month at Ogo Oluwa, police and armed robbers around 12am.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osun Remains The Safest State In Nigeria- IGP by Poorboy: 9:42pm On Jun 03, 2016
Funkybabee:

u are a silly guy
Thank You!

1 Like

Re: Osun Remains The Safest State In Nigeria- IGP by mart2k(m): 9:48pm On Jun 03, 2016
Dething:
Safest but poorest! It will be so when there is no activity. Very inactive state!
when wl u graduate from primary school? So, if u ar asked during interview to name d poorest state in Nigeria, ur dumb head wil say it is Osun? SMH for u because u av data but u can't use it to add more knowledge. U better google d poorest state in Nigeria in case a primary school pupil ask u such a question

1 Like

Re: Osun Remains The Safest State In Nigeria- IGP by Subway1011: 10:02pm On Jun 03, 2016
Dething:
Safest but poorest! It will be so when there is no activity. Very inactive state!

Sunday Onye, you are a disgrace to your late parent. Spits on your flat head.
Re: Osun Remains The Safest State In Nigeria- IGP by Subway1011: 10:03pm On Jun 03, 2016
[s]
mightyfada:
Nothing dey the state wey you fit steal. As in....nothing.

If you enter Osun from another state, it's like you entered a village. No amusement park, no relaxation spot, everything in osun is dry.

But some under gee robbery still happen. Last month at Ogo Oluwa, police and armed robbers around 12am.
[/s]

Igbo gala seller, nothing is happening there and your cursed kinsmen cant stop trooping there daily. You truly have no shame.

2 Likes

Re: Osun Remains The Safest State In Nigeria- IGP by mart2k(m): 10:03pm On Jun 03, 2016
achinice:
any evidence to back up the claim that osun state is the safest state?hungry people una go chop before u even think of taking up arms to think abt stealing na...mor u want to rob ur fellow hungry man?
A first, I did not want to educate but when I realise dat at least u must b above 18yrs then I said posterity wl nt forgive me if I dnt tell u what my 4yrs old son already know. To tell u how dumb u ar, after reading tru d IGP address, my little boy was able to know that Nigeria police who has d statutory role/function of maintaining law and order has table of crimes committed in each state of d federation and uses such table to arrive at d conclusion. So, I dnt c y it is so difficult for u to understand what my little boy understood with ease. If u need any evidence go get it anywhere.

1 Like

Re: Osun Remains The Safest State In Nigeria- IGP by Yorubanews: 10:15pm On Jun 03, 2016
Poorboy:
TRUE BECAUSE IT'S THE POOREST STATE, NOTHING THERE TO FIGHT FOR... Crisis in the Niger Delta is because of Oil (RESOURCE CONTROL), In the South East because of Biafra(SOVEREIGNTY), North because of Sharia Law(RELIGION) SOUTH WEST empty land nothing to fight for....

Lmaoooo empty land you and your people run to. If that's what you call empty, Nigeria must be full cheesy
Re: Osun Remains The Safest State In Nigeria- IGP by wristbangle: 10:23pm On Jun 03, 2016
Poorboy:

Your Moniker says it all. Meanwhile the empty land is where your kinsmen hawk gala and bottle water
Re: Osun Remains The Safest State In Nigeria- IGP by Gaddafithe2nd(m): 10:26pm On Jun 03, 2016
fweshh:
I was thinking of creating a thread about this tho, no thanks to the IGP for making it official, osun state is a state with very low/zero crime in terms of armed robbery, kidnapping, gun duel battles and all other vices, for three years i stayed in osun(iwo l.g.a) before coming back to PH i never heard a single gunshot if any at all it was from a hunter! and i think same applies to other l.g.a, the only armed robbery that happened when i started staying there in 2010 till date is the iwo, ilesha armed robbery where a police man was killed in the shootout in 2011, just one! now compare that to crime rate in other state. I will keep saying it whenever any civil war is about to break out in this country i should be in my precious iwo local government in osun because i believe i will be 98% safe there, yes thats how sure i am.
#OsunAdaraOo
#SouthWestIsPeace
#ProudlyYoruba
Gbayi brother, anytime am in Iwo, there is peace everywhere.

2 Likes

Re: Osun Remains The Safest State In Nigeria- IGP by Gaddafithe2nd(m): 10:27pm On Jun 03, 2016
jstbeinhonest:

Osun is the poorest state in Nigeria,because less than one percent of the state has not received salaries?.The level of ignorance on this forum is baffling.
Their level of ignorance is unquantifiable.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nigerian Man Jailed In South Africa For Armed Robbery / Landlord’s Son Stabs Pregnant Woman In Benin / Children Kidnapped And Sold For N1.1M In Enugu Rescued By Police (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.