Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,304 members, 7,808,032 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:40 AM

Omotola Jolade vs Stella Damasus-Aboderin - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Omotola Jolade vs Stella Damasus-Aboderin (64373 Views)

Stella Damasus Remembers Jaiye Aboderin 11 After / Stella Damascus Pays Tribute To Late Husband, Jaiye Aboderin / Genevieve vs Omotola vs Ini Edo vs Stella damascus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Omotola Jolade vs Stella Damasus-Aboderin by aafricana1(f): 4:58pm On Jan 04, 2006
no comparison, both beautiful in their own way, but what might slide the vote 2wards stella is the fact that omotola dress sense is something to b desired,lol
Re: Omotola Jolade vs Stella Damasus-Aboderin by rosebaby: 11:50am On Jan 05, 2006
we all have eye but i can boldly say Stella is natural but Omotola is more prietier
I love them all
Re: Omotola Jolade vs Stella Damasus-Aboderin by lexyflexy(m): 12:11pm On Jan 05, 2006
well Stella still stands pretty and Natural cos true beauty is in the naturality of it........
Re: Omotola Jolade vs Stella Damasus-Aboderin by queen2(f): 8:08pm On Jan 05, 2006
hmmmmm smiley
Re: Omotola Jolade vs Stella Damasus-Aboderin by elvin(m): 9:36am On Jan 16, 2006
omotola is very beautiful compared to damasus. if i get a pretty wife like her in future, it'll be my greatest joy...!
Re: Omotola Jolade vs Stella Damasus-Aboderin by elvin(m): 9:38am On Jan 16, 2006
this goes to h/angel. i think u were given an option so it's ideal u choose one out of the two. be very sincere to urself.
Re: Omotola Jolade vs Stella Damasus-Aboderin by elvin(m): 9:49am On Jan 16, 2006
rosebaby, be specific.
Re: Omotola Jolade vs Stella Damasus-Aboderin by dip: 7:39pm On Jan 24, 2006
Well, i don't see so much competition in these two. It would've been a competition if it was stella damasus and ini edo. But believe you me i think and i know stella is most beatiful. We are not talking about having kids here because i know both of them are/were married. I don't mean to disrespect, look at omotala's lips although i like her smile sometimes but i love stella laughter most. Although i now look at her as an ashole.
Re: Omotola Jolade vs Stella Damasus-Aboderin by lexyflexy(m): 2:07pm On Jan 25, 2006
*an ass-hole* .......gimme a reason why you called her that....thats too rude to read I must confess
Re: Omotola Jolade vs Stella Damasus-Aboderin by ty4eva(f): 2:37pm On Jan 25, 2006
Well! well!! well!!
individuals have exceptionally good qualities that is usually unique and peculiar 2 them alone. So when talking abt this 2 personalities r we talking about shape, beauty, acting prowess sor general behaviour?. If tha is the case, then we really can't say one is the best but just choose whom u r more attracted to.

As for me, i got the hots for Stella Damascus cuz i think she really is down 2 earth and very natural and has such a wonderul carriage. Omo T is good too, very sexy indeed.but Stella is more of my movie role model
thanx
ova and out!
Re: Omotola Jolade vs Stella Damasus-Aboderin by lexyflexy(m): 2:51pm On Jan 25, 2006
@ ty4eva .... I endorse you....
Re: Omotola Jolade vs Stella Damasus-Aboderin by profbussy: 5:35pm On Jan 25, 2006
Both of the r pretty but I prefer Omotola. She handles things d profesional way.
Re: Omotola Jolade vs Stella Damasus-Aboderin by Free(f): 3:28am On Jan 31, 2006
I think both of them are beautiful
omolota is ma gurl though,,
Re: Omotola Jolade vs Stella Damasus-Aboderin by lexyflexy(m): 1:37pm On Jan 31, 2006
but one is more pretty with natural beautifications added....
Re: Omotola Jolade vs Stella Damasus-Aboderin by ABIMBOLA77(f): 3:02pm On Jan 31, 2006
leave story.. whats with omotola and that blonde mop on her head? and why IS OMOTOLA ALLERGIC TO HAIR RELAXER?? HER HAIR IS FOREVER DUE.. HISSS... angry.. pls. STELLA DAMASCUS ANYDAY,ANYTIME.. SEE HER LONG HAIR.. AT LEAST SHE CAN RELAX IT..
Re: Omotola Jolade vs Stella Damasus-Aboderin by ABIMBOLA77(f): 3:03pm On Jan 31, 2006
leave story.. whats with omotola and that blonde mop on her head? and  why IS OMOTOLA ALLERGIC TO HAIR RELAXER?? HER HAIR IS FOREVER DUE.. HISSS... angry.. pls. STELLA DAMASCUS ANYDAY,ANYTIME.. SEE HER LONG HAIR.. AT LEAST SHE CAN RELAX IT..
Re: Omotola Jolade vs Stella Damasus-Aboderin by Z4M4eva(f): 4:21pm On Jan 31, 2006
Yeah I love Stella's hair, it's really long. they are both very pretty
Re: Omotola Jolade vs Stella Damasus-Aboderin by queen2(f): 4:22pm On Jan 31, 2006
Lol even with Hair or no hair, stella's beauty is so natural.
Re: Omotola Jolade vs Stella Damasus-Aboderin by lexyflexy(m): 8:58pm On Feb 01, 2006
@ ABIMBOLA77 ............thats a point... but too harsh to be said.... those are very hard words you made use of there.
Re: Omotola Jolade vs Stella Damasus-Aboderin by ABIMBOLA77(f): 3:00pm On Feb 02, 2006
no vex jare lexy flexy.. it hurts me as a woman to see beautiful women failin to take care of thier hair... im a hair fanatic!!
Re: Omotola Jolade vs Stella Damasus-Aboderin by lexyflexy(m): 9:18pm On Feb 02, 2006
@ABIMBOLA77 .......I feel same too... but you also need to realise that her role as an actress demands that.... if you get to know much of Omotola, she is only like that on set.... off-set, she is natiral.... I get to see much of her.....
Re: Omotola Jolade vs Stella Damasus-Aboderin by Prada(f): 10:26pm On Feb 02, 2006
I've said this before and I think I should say it again, Why can't certain people accept that Stella is prettier than Omotola. I think it's a slap on Stella's face if people think Omotola is prettier than her. Please Please Please look at Stella again the Lady is just a Stunning black Nubian Queen who looks ALLLLLLLLL that with or without make-up. She's got a sense of style and Omotola doesn't have a clue at times. She dresses like some typical Nigerian woman that's not really exposed to fashion. Stella has this Bohemian look in some of her movies that I like. To cut the long story short  there is no comparison end of story!
Re: Omotola Jolade vs Stella Damasus-Aboderin by lexyflexy(m): 1:35pm On Feb 03, 2006
OMG ...... this issue seems to raise dust.... I just hope many don't turn uo hating OMO 'T
Re: Omotola Jolade vs Stella Damasus-Aboderin by kflow(m): 2:26pm On Feb 03, 2006
sad its very sad cos i don't know who to pick. they are both hotttttttttttt! and sexy.but i'll partialy go for Stella.
Re: Omotola Jolade vs Stella Damasus-Aboderin by viviansam(f): 3:46pm On Feb 03, 2006
Who says Omo is not beautiful and no comparison to Stella? beauty is in the eyes of the beholder remember. Check her out deeply, She has all it takes and more to classify beauty. She is my woman any time. Check her figure, height, looks, dress sense, haba, make una leave her alone. She is a total beauty. I will go for her anytime. Stella is beautiful too but my choice is.....Omo
Re: Omotola Jolade vs Stella Damasus-Aboderin by angelblaze(f): 9:56pm On Feb 08, 2006
stella damasus would be on my first list 2 be chosen :oabeg shine your eye we dont compare black beauty to yellowz shocked shocked wink
Re: Omotola Jolade vs Stella Damasus-Aboderin by BernieBoy(m): 8:22am On Feb 09, 2006
Who dare compels Stella Damasus with Omotala? By manly looking who joined the game first? Ooooo my stella i love you you're certainly Nigers leading actress.
Re: Omotola Jolade vs Stella Damasus-Aboderin by lexyflexy(m): 6:27pm On Feb 09, 2006
so na God commodities na im everybody wan dey fight for na..... abi.....
Re: Omotola Jolade vs Stella Damasus-Aboderin by dip: 12:06am On Feb 16, 2006
kflow wetin your own, who tell you say omotala hot with that her big ass. if that one na hotness you know talk say i be fire. and viviansam what do you mean by "beauty is in the eye of beholder" i hope say that one no go to omotola. I mean look at her, everything in her is atficial. from hair to toe.
Re: Omotola Jolade vs Stella Damasus-Aboderin by dip: 12:09am On Feb 16, 2006
i no say omotola wowo. the thing be say i dey lift em self too much.
Re: Omotola Jolade vs Stella Damasus-Aboderin by lexyflexy(m): 8:41pm On Feb 16, 2006
Dip, so na one man wife, and 9ja Top actress u dey yawa likie this abi, ?
Re: Omotola Jolade vs Stella Damasus-Aboderin by IAH(f): 8:44pm On Feb 16, 2006
Stella Damasus is the one. kiss

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Glo Gives P'square Cars As Gift - A Gwagon & A Range Rover To Psquare (Photos) / Uju Obi Twerking And Dancing Braless, Fans React / Bimbo Akintola: No Man Can Get Me Cheap

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.