Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,135 members, 7,807,444 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 01:39 PM

Omotola Jolade vs Stella Damasus-Aboderin - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Omotola Jolade vs Stella Damasus-Aboderin (64372 Views)

Stella Damasus Remembers Jaiye Aboderin 11 After / Stella Damascus Pays Tribute To Late Husband, Jaiye Aboderin / Genevieve vs Omotola vs Ini Edo vs Stella damascus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Omotola Jolade vs Stella Damasus-Aboderin by Annyhot(m): 9:03pm On Feb 16, 2006
Omotola is hot no doubts, but Stella is naturally beautiful, check her even when she plays the village girl to affirm her beauty.Shez comparable to none
Re: Omotola Jolade vs Stella Damasus-Aboderin by lexyflexy(m): 9:42pm On Feb 16, 2006
so what then does not make Omo T naturally beautiful, ?
Re: Omotola Jolade vs Stella Damasus-Aboderin by Annyhot(m): 10:08pm On Feb 16, 2006
watch Omot when she plays an "old woman" or the "village girl" u'll know the make up really does so much to her
Re: Omotola Jolade vs Stella Damasus-Aboderin by genny: 2:01am On Feb 17, 2006
No choice for me they both look good
Re: Omotola Jolade vs Stella Damasus-Aboderin by Rhodalyn(f): 2:03am On Feb 17, 2006
Omotola no be small woman oooooooooooo
she be real beauty
Stell dey be 2ooooooooooo
Re: Omotola Jolade vs Stella Damasus-Aboderin by lexyflexy(m): 12:08pm On Feb 17, 2006
all I know is Stella is natural and naturally gifted with the thing,
Re: Omotola Jolade vs Stella Damasus-Aboderin by kflow(m): 3:16pm On Feb 23, 2006
Dat one na for ur dream u neva wake up grin grin grin
Re: Omotola Jolade vs Stella Damasus-Aboderin by lexyflexy(m): 6:18pm On Feb 24, 2006
okay tell me the one wey you see when you dey awake,
Re: Omotola Jolade vs Stella Damasus-Aboderin by QueenB1(f): 10:52am On Feb 27, 2006
This two women are too beautiful. I cant choose one of them. They are not to be compared to each other. But if it was Stella or Ini Edo then ofcourse my blackbeauty Ini. Although Stella is really cute. My Brother loves her. Stella. Omi are pretty
Re: Omotola Jolade vs Stella Damasus-Aboderin by ozi(f): 2:32pm On Feb 27, 2006
ini edo ke. abeg wetin bring that fake looking girl into this debate. she is not in the same league with omotola or stella. that grl is a real village girl. abeg, carry her far away.
Re: Omotola Jolade vs Stella Damasus-Aboderin by adetutu07: 4:48pm On Feb 28, 2006
Stella is just too much, check out the face now, no acne at all compare to omo. Stella is very natural.
Re: Omotola Jolade vs Stella Damasus-Aboderin by shollybakr(m): 10:50pm On Feb 28, 2006
Talkin of natural beauty? Have u seen Omotola wout make-up. She looks the same. Now, thatz natural beauty.

Omosexy, you win baby! carry go!
Re: Omotola Jolade vs Stella Damasus-Aboderin by sofy: 11:33pm On Mar 01, 2006
i think its Omotola all de way coz stella is pretty am not sayin she is not but its like a village girls beauty
Re: Omotola Jolade vs Stella Damasus-Aboderin by Free(f): 2:16am On Mar 02, 2006
like a village girls beauty
shocked shocked
Re: Omotola Jolade vs Stella Damasus-Aboderin by queen2(f): 2:04pm On Mar 02, 2006
sofy:

i think its Omotola all de way coz stella is pretty am not sayin she is not but its like a village girls beauty

Re: Omotola Jolade vs Stella Damasus-Aboderin by Rhodalyn(f): 2:32pm On Mar 02, 2006
sofy:

Stella doesnt look anything like a village girls beauty in fact she's very posh!!
check her up in when God says yes or any other movie and you'll see what im talking about

but to me i think Omotola is more beautiful, Stella is very beautiful too is just that they are two very different people and it's difficult to compare!!

Re: Omotola Jolade vs Stella Damasus-Aboderin by Rhodalyn(f): 11:59pm On Mar 05, 2006
this aint the look of a village girl at alllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll infact it's [b][i][color=#000099]farrrrrrrrrrrrr from that of a village girl![/color][/i][/b]
check it out well

Re: Omotola Jolade vs Stella Damasus-Aboderin by Rhodalyn(f): 12:01am On Mar 06, 2006
im even beginning to think she's more prettier than Omotola considering these two pictures undecided

Re: Omotola Jolade vs Stella Damasus-Aboderin by kflow(m): 4:42pm On Mar 06, 2006
she's just like my sister grin grin grin
Re: Omotola Jolade vs Stella Damasus-Aboderin by Rhodalyn(f): 7:56pm On Mar 08, 2006
your sister is really beautiful then wink
Re: Omotola Jolade vs Stella Damasus-Aboderin by kflow(m): 3:59pm On Mar 09, 2006
exactly wink
Re: Omotola Jolade vs Stella Damasus-Aboderin by Z4M4eva(f): 10:57pm On Mar 11, 2006
Damn!!! They're both pretty!
Re: Omotola Jolade vs Stella Damasus-Aboderin by Rhodalyn(f): 11:23pm On Mar 12, 2006
true
Re: Omotola Jolade vs Stella Damasus-Aboderin by ghinikha(f): 1:19pm On Mar 13, 2006
They are both very beautiful but I prefer Stella. She handles her beauty better and more mature.
Re: Omotola Jolade vs Stella Damasus-Aboderin by Temmy2006: 12:14am On Mar 31, 2006
Well, they are both beautiful naturally and artificially
Re: Omotola Jolade vs Stella Damasus-Aboderin by mauch: 4:28pm On Apr 02, 2006
omotola is not a small girl and she has baby,but she is beatyful like a girl of 15

damascus is also pretty but i love omo than her
Re: Omotola Jolade vs Stella Damasus-Aboderin by naiken(f): 7:02pm On Apr 12, 2006
errmmmm i must admit both ladies are beautiful but stella will pass for me. she's just gorgeous! i love her lips and eyes. stella still looks hot! even when she's mad
Re: Omotola Jolade vs Stella Damasus-Aboderin by diyobdw(f): 7:14pm On Apr 12, 2006
this is the hottset vs thread on nairaland!! tight cos they her both pretty with also same talents
Am confused and a general level
but sentimentally because of ^^^^^^STELLA(SDA) wink
Re: Omotola Jolade vs Stella Damasus-Aboderin by eveseh(f): 7:02pm On Apr 17, 2006
they are both beautiful well stella is not that cool but she got it she is beautiful
Re: Omotola Jolade vs Stella Damasus-Aboderin by henry007(m): 2:52am On Apr 27, 2006
if u all are blind ,pls i aint one of u, can't u see that omotola has a low cut(manish hair do), imagine if stella had a low cur or let check out those semi bulgy eyes of stella damasus she has some good qualities but lets not exaggerate the whole thing, she is cute,ok, she has shape,ok, she has talent(not as of omosexy) and her films don't even sell as much. now i'm not also saying that omotola is perfect, she has a slacked/bbig tummy ans she's quite not as shapy (caused by child birth) and also, she's not confident when she's in a movie with genevieve(games women play) but examining all these ,there is only one best and dat best is , and the best is, no one but, in short check her out

Re: Omotola Jolade vs Stella Damasus-Aboderin by eveseh(f): 7:13am On Apr 27, 2006
henry007:

if u all are blind ,please i aint one of u, can't u see that omotola has a low cut(manish hair do), imagine if stella had a low cur or let check out those semi bulgy eyes of stella damasus she has some good qualities but lets not exaggerate the whole thing, she is cute,ok, she has shape,ok, she has talent(not as of omosexy) and her films don't even sell as much. now i'm not also saying that omotola is perfect, she has a slacked/bbig tummy ans she's quite not as shapy (caused by child birth) and also, she's not confident when she's in a movie with genevieve(games women play) but examining all these ,there is only one best and that best is , and the best is, no one but, in short check her out

and who is blind here?
people has the right to choose who they wants ok
so dont say we are blind here
if we were blind we wont be siting here writing becos blind people dont know
if the earth is round or not.

omotola might be pretty but stella is pretty too,
Re: Omotola Jolade vs Stella Damasus-Aboderin by henry007(m): 3:34am On Apr 29, 2006
point of correction(people has the right),should be pple have d right, but anyway i didn't say anyone if blind,i am only exaggerating. so if u can't grasp,u hang then, cos i didn't mean any hurt in d first place

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Uju Obi Twerking And Dancing Braless, Fans React / Bimbo Akintola: No Man Can Get Me Cheap / Peter Okoye Drives N30m Dodge Challenger To Renew His Contract With Olympic Milk

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.