Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,850 members, 7,802,727 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:06 PM

My Conclusion: Nairalanders Are Uncivilized - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / My Conclusion: Nairalanders Are Uncivilized (933 Views)

POLL: What Percentage Of Nairalanders Are Graduates / Nairalanders Are Fools If / NAIRALANDERS ARE GENIUSES: See What This Nairalander Put Together... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Conclusion: Nairalanders Are Uncivilized by IndianBwoy(m): 10:10pm On Jun 03, 2016
I joined this website to gain an insight into the people of West Africa.

But I realised they are very uncivilized and take sadistic pleasure in killing innocent animals and even promote it on this site.

So far Ive seen all sorts of animals killed. From snakes (even non poisionous rock pythons are not spared) , to alligators, whales, bush rats, civets, etc.

The reason why your country will continue to suffer internal conflicts and human disasters and deaths is because you eo not respect your animals and nature. This is not a curse but a warning.

Today you kill lesser beings and tomorrow the same will happen to you.

I used to think Africans love wildlife. But I realised Africans love wildlife only when its dead.

No wonder the higher powers have inflicted you with ebola and more will come.

I realised you people are soulless zombie who think from your stomach and on ways to gain public approval at the cost of innocent lives.

Even when the gorilla incident happened, i saw the kind of comments some Nigerians gave about how they would not hesitate to kill 100 gorillas to save a child. But let me tell you it could have been done in a better way( i dont wish to get into a debate on that) with no lives lost.

The loss of that Gorilla is a loss for you because its a west african gorilla and only 200 are left. You ppl sell your animals to the west and rejoice when they are killed.

May the Gods guide you on the right path.

1 Share

Re: My Conclusion: Nairalanders Are Uncivilized by IndianBwoy(m): 10:12pm On Jun 03, 2016
And before you divert from the topic and call me an Indian r.apist, Id just advise you to take a look at Nairaland fp.

Everyday new case of pedophilia. Im not poking fun at you but you must learn to reason.
Re: My Conclusion: Nairalanders Are Uncivilized by JeffreyJamez(m): 10:13pm On Jun 03, 2016
This one don chop belle full undecided..na hin make am get power to dey yarn dust.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Conclusion: Nairalanders Are Uncivilized by Ewizard(m): 10:57pm On Jun 03, 2016
Indian??

*Spits*

Most barbaric homo-sapienz on diz planet..
Re: My Conclusion: Nairalanders Are Uncivilized by IndianBwoy(m): 11:12pm On Jun 03, 2016
Ewizard:
Indian??

*Spits*

Most barbaric homo-sapienz on diz planet..

First see where you stand.
Re: My Conclusion: Nairalanders Are Uncivilized by farouk0403(m): 1:53pm On Jun 08, 2016
why can't you face your own country and leave Nigeria alone, India have more problems compared to Nigeria

2 Likes

Re: My Conclusion: Nairalanders Are Uncivilized by samsard(m): 8:27pm On Jun 09, 2016
IndianBwoy:
I joined this website to gain an insight into the people of West Africa.

But I realised they are very uncivilized and take sadistic pleasure in killing innocent animals and even promote it on this site.

So far Ive seen all sorts of animals killed. From snakes (even non poisionous rock pythons are not spared) , to alligators, whales, bush rats, civets, etc.

The reason why your country will continue to suffer internal conflicts and human disasters and deaths is because you eo not respect your animals and nature. This is not a curse but a warning.

Today you kill lesser beings and tomorrow the same will happen to you.

I used to think Africans love wildlife. But I realised Africans love wildlife only when its dead.

No wonder the higher powers have inflicted you with ebola and more will come.

I realised you people are soulless zombie who think from your stomach and on ways to gain public approval at the cost of innocent lives.

Even when the gorilla incident happened, i saw the kind of comments some Nigerians gave about how they would not hesitate to kill 100 gorillas to save a child. But let me tell you it could have been done in a better way( i dont wish to get into a debate on that) with no lives lost.

The loss of that Gorilla is a loss for you because its a west african gorilla and only 200 are left. You ppl sell your animals to the west and rejoice when they are killed.

May the Gods guide you on the right path.

lalasticlala, i hope you guys are seeing what Nigerian appetite for bush meat and nairalands new found love for slaughtered innocent animals is causing. The science/tech section is filled with such post its become virtually unrecognisable.

1 Like

Re: My Conclusion: Nairalanders Are Uncivilized by marwanafrica: 11:43pm On Jun 09, 2016
The guy na mumu ooh, you are even from india and you are even proud of saying it and you have the guts to condem us, you no well bwoy in fact you are kid, we also have record of what is happening in india, india is the only country on earth where the most ware world things happen, so we prefer our zoo than your hell fire,
Re: My Conclusion: Nairalanders Are Uncivilized by Nobody: 4:33am On Jul 01, 2016
Troll? Obviously a troll. My troll senses're tingling.

(1) (Reply)

UEFA Champions League 2016-17 Schedule And Group / How To Tell If Honey Is Pure / Turn Your Petrol Generator To Propane/ Lpg Generator _08166866515

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.