Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,504 members, 7,808,855 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:00 PM

Pls Who Got Dis Stanbic IBTC: Assessment Invite - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Pls Who Got Dis Stanbic IBTC: Assessment Invite (24433 Views)

Stanbic Ibtc Assessment Test For Wealth Manager / OANDO Assessment Invite / British American Tobacco: Trade Marketing Representative 2017 Assessment Invite (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pls Who Got Dis Stanbic IBTC: Assessment Invite by sariu11(f): 12:29pm On Jun 05, 2016
teekem:
Won't b going cos I don't know what age der want
No age was restricted
Re: Pls Who Got Dis Stanbic IBTC: Assessment Invite by sariu11(f): 12:32pm On Jun 05, 2016
[quote author=exactly77 post=46293063]The content of the mail is exactly what a family member of mine received and she went for the interview. the mail appears to be genuine.

please make sure you go with everything you were asked to come with. they w
ill demand for them all.

go and practice on the site they said, though the link appears broken.

all the best.[/quote

No document was checked
Re: Pls Who Got Dis Stanbic IBTC: Assessment Invite by bioduneberry(m): 12:40pm On Jun 05, 2016
sariu11:

No age was restricted

Sent you a pm.
Re: Pls Who Got Dis Stanbic IBTC: Assessment Invite by tarekamos: 12:50pm On Jun 05, 2016
Appliedmaths:
If I could remember we applied on their Web page and after that a confirmation email was sent to our individual box, so search your inbox for that mail. I'm not a Lagos candidate sha, let's see how other states own turn out, good luck to you guys.

Okay sitdown there claiming you are not a Lagos candidate, ode olodo, you want to wait for other states turn that may not come in the next 2 years. You don't have job and one is advertised here and you are saying you are not a Lagos candidate. Wait till the turn of Onitsha candidates. You are either a fool or a lazy person. You could also be both or probably you don't meet the requirement.
Re: Pls Who Got Dis Stanbic IBTC: Assessment Invite by tarekamos: 1:00pm On Jun 05, 2016
misscall247:
bank job work today,get sackd tomorrow

Can you listen to this olodo. He has started talking about sack before he's employed. You lack faith even in yourself. Among those to be recruited now, one of them will rise to become MD / CEO of the bank in say 22years from today. You better work on your faith.

1 Like

Re: Pls Who Got Dis Stanbic IBTC: Assessment Invite by apheyz(m): 1:19pm On Jun 05, 2016
teekem:
Dear Candidate,

Stanbic IBTC would like to invite you for an assessment. This assessment is a prerequisite in our recruitment process which involves evaluating both the aptitude and personality profile of every individual interested in joining Stanbic IBTC.
Please note that this only forms a part of our selection process and is not necessarily a decider of suitability for the job. You can practice by following the link SHL ONLINE
Also as a part of the process, you will be required to present a recent copy of your passport photograph and a means of identification and the following documents.

· A printed copy of this invite and confirmation of your on-line application.

· Documents to support the qualifications quoted in your resume (original and photocopy):

(a) S.S.C.E (Minimum of 5 Credits: must include English Language and Mathematics)
(b) B.Sc. certificate (Minimum of Second Class Lower)

· Your birth certificate (original and photocopy)
NYSC discharge certificate (original and photocopy).
· A copy of your recent Passport Photograph
· A copy of your resume

Required Materials: Pen, calculator, and an acceptable means of photo identification.

Date: Tuesday, 7 June 2016

Time: 10.00am

Venue: Landmark Event Centre, Management floor, plot 3/4 water corporation drive, off Ligali Ayorinde. Victoria Island Lagos
Contact person: Morenike Ayeni / Shalewa Adebiyi

Do confirm by way of reply mail that you are able to attend. Kindly ignore this invite if you already sat for the assessment within the last 12 months.

*This test is only for Lagos Candidates.

Best Regards,

Resourcing Team

I wonder what position they are recruiting for?
Re: Pls Who Got Dis Stanbic IBTC: Assessment Invite by Bamz(m): 1:26pm On Jun 05, 2016
Brymo:
Ninety percent of paid work is time-wasting crap. The world gets by on the other ten.
John Derbyshire

Your point exactly?

1 Like

Re: Pls Who Got Dis Stanbic IBTC: Assessment Invite by veave(f): 1:27pm On Jun 05, 2016
is it already too late to apply?
Re: Pls Who Got Dis Stanbic IBTC: Assessment Invite by OreofeeOluwa(f): 1:35pm On Jun 05, 2016
samik900:
which position did u apply for?
infact dear i cant remember but i think its client service/customercare.and to think that i got the msg 3times it was in my bulkmail.so i sent a mail to them and i was rescheduled for tue.
Re: Pls Who Got Dis Stanbic IBTC: Assessment Invite by OreofeeOluwa(f): 1:36pm On Jun 05, 2016
tarekamos:

Okay sitdown there claiming you are not a Lagos candidate, ode olodo, you want to wait for other states turn that may not come in the next 2 years. You don't have job and one is advertised here and you are saying you are not a Lagos candidate. Wait till the turn of Onitsha candidates. You are either a fool or a lazy person. You could also be both or probably you don't meet the requirement.
haba! no need for insult.
Re: Pls Who Got Dis Stanbic IBTC: Assessment Invite by BlackWhiteNation(f): 1:40pm On Jun 05, 2016
Have you visited www.blackwhitenation..com today it will do U more good, also like our facebook fan page http://Facebook.com/blackwhitenation89
Re: Pls Who Got Dis Stanbic IBTC: Assessment Invite by OreofeeOluwa(f): 1:44pm On Jun 05, 2016
jazinogold:
pls which email did you send your CV to?
i think it was pbbresourcing@stanbicibtc.com i sent my cv to.
Re: Pls Who Got Dis Stanbic IBTC: Assessment Invite by Appliedmaths(m): 1:51pm On Jun 05, 2016
tarekamos:

I was tempted to blame your parents for your current predicament but it dawned on me to be the matured one. It's people like you that fail comprehension passages anywhere they find themselves. If you like apply for work stating your preferred work Location and residence as south - south, then run to the south - West for an aptitude test you weren't invited for knowing fully well that the recruitment process comes in batches. Smart Nigerian, continue hiding behind your phone screen and spilling gibberish, hand go soon touch you.

3 Likes

Re: Pls Who Got Dis Stanbic IBTC: Assessment Invite by pstfrancis(m): 2:20pm On Jun 05, 2016
Wrote their test last week Tuesday at Landmark and I was called on Friday by HR asking me if I can speak Hausa language and I said No, that its only Yoruba Language that I can speak. Am still waiting for them tobget back to me. He said I apply for Team lead contact centre Hausa/Yoruba.
Good luck to u guys, the test is simple just be calm and fast

1 Like

Re: Pls Who Got Dis Stanbic IBTC: Assessment Invite by Artistree: 2:24pm On Jun 05, 2016
Ice4jez:
remember when I did mine, it was system den. don't worry guys,just pray and don't stay too long on one question.
STANBIC is a good bank.
I wrote their test on the 20th of February in PH and was sent a success mail but I haven't heard from them till date. My contact person said there is a hold on employment for now. I like the bank and really look forward to joining their workforce.
Re: Pls Who Got Dis Stanbic IBTC: Assessment Invite by kclee(m): 5:03pm On Jun 05, 2016
Please which post was the recruitment about
Re: Pls Who Got Dis Stanbic IBTC: Assessment Invite by nebokings(m): 5:47pm On Jun 05, 2016
Gatecrashing mode activated.

see you guys on tuesday.
God would do it for us.

1 Like

Re: Pls Who Got Dis Stanbic IBTC: Assessment Invite by lollmaolol(m): 6:12pm On Jun 05, 2016
Insecure Job Alert!!
Re: Pls Who Got Dis Stanbic IBTC: Assessment Invite by misscall247: 6:59pm On Jun 05, 2016
tarekamos:

Can you listen to this olodo. He has started talking about sack before he's employed. You lack faith even in yourself. Among those to be recruited now, one of them will rise to become MD / CEO of the bank in say 22years from today. You better work on your faith.
you are an idiot to call me olodo......who told u I'm as frustrated as u are#mindurself#

1 Like

Re: Pls Who Got Dis Stanbic IBTC: Assessment Invite by misscall247: 6:59pm On Jun 05, 2016
tarekamos:

you are an idiot to call me olodo......who told u I'm frustrated as u are#mindurself#
Re: Pls Who Got Dis Stanbic IBTC: Assessment Invite by itzlabode(m): 8:06pm On Jun 05, 2016
nebokings:
Gatecrashing mode activated.

see you guys on tuesday.
God would do it for us.
is it GATECRASHABLE?....#Curious
Re: Pls Who Got Dis Stanbic IBTC: Assessment Invite by nebokings(m): 9:50pm On Jun 05, 2016
itzlabode:

is it GATECRASHABLE?....#Curious

Trial an error...
am in LAG.
nothing to lose.

1 Like

Re: Pls Who Got Dis Stanbic IBTC: Assessment Invite by Nobody: 2:54am On Jun 06, 2016
tarekamos:

I smile when I see internet bullies.

You are getting all agitated, aggressive, and abusive over what?

Good luck doing what you do.

If your way was so right, Why haven't you landed a job already?

Continue displaying your unnecessary repulsive attitude. It will take you far in life. Far from where you hope to be!

What you sow, you reap!

2 Likes

Re: Pls Who Got Dis Stanbic IBTC: Assessment Invite by Ashmark(m): 7:55am On Jun 06, 2016
Artistree:

I wrote their test on the 20th of February in PH and was sent a success mail but I haven't heard from them till date. My contact person said there is a hold on employment for now. I like the bank and really look forward to joining their workforce.

Who is your contact person?
Re: Pls Who Got Dis Stanbic IBTC: Assessment Invite by Artistree: 10:05am On Jun 06, 2016
Ashmark:

Who is your contact person?
Regional Manager, South South region.
Re: Pls Who Got Dis Stanbic IBTC: Assessment Invite by Atyem(m): 1:14pm On Jun 06, 2016
Is there anybody that is not a lagos candidate but got invite to lagos for the assessment? Please let me know.
Re: Pls Who Got Dis Stanbic IBTC: Assessment Invite by Ashmark(m): 9:33pm On Jun 07, 2016
How was the test?
Re: Pls Who Got Dis Stanbic IBTC: Assessment Invite by fatiuogidan: 10:08pm On Jun 07, 2016
[color=#990000][/color] pls house wot abt those dat haven't gotten an invite also wt are d AOC concerning d test.
Re: Pls Who Got Dis Stanbic IBTC: Assessment Invite by baliqisb(f): 5:01am On Jun 10, 2016
I just got the same mail but mine is for 15th of June. What should be expected?
Re: Pls Who Got Dis Stanbic IBTC: Assessment Invite by OreofeeOluwa(f): 5:40am On Jun 10, 2016
baliqisb:
I just got the same mail but mine is for 15th of June. What should be expected?
numerical and verbal reasoning.just practice shl
Re: Pls Who Got Dis Stanbic IBTC: Assessment Invite by baliqisb(f): 5:46am On Jun 10, 2016
OreofeeOluwa:
numerical and verbal reasoning.just practice shl

Thanks.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

2016 EFCC Recriutment: How To Check If You Have Been Shortlisted! / 20 Jobs That Can Hardly Go Extinct / FIRS Test Update

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.