Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,897 members, 7,802,889 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 01:52 AM

Muhammad Ali Dies At 74 - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Muhammad Ali Dies At 74 (46385 Views)

The Last Portraits Of Muhammad Ali By Zenon Texeira / Photo Of Muhammad Ali With His Mother! RIP / Muhammad Ali's Visit To Lagos In 1964 (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Muhammad Ali Dies At 74 by Saheed9: 6:39am On Jun 04, 2016
'It will be a killer and a chiller and a thriller when I get the gorilla in Manila.'

1 Like

Re: Muhammad Ali Dies At 74 by Orikinla(m): 6:41am On Jun 04, 2016
Almighty God is greatest! He was a great boxer. May Almighty comfort his bereaved family.
Re: Muhammad Ali Dies At 74 by bobo65(m): 6:42am On Jun 04, 2016
boman2014:

R. I. P to the legend

Is it me or does Mohammed Ali look like that guy that acted Ugochukwu in Half of a yellow sun and also starred in force awaken?

1 Like

Re: Muhammad Ali Dies At 74 by Shym3xx: 6:45am On Jun 04, 2016
Paying homage to the greatest boxer and one of the greatest people to ever walk this planet - the one who talked the talk and walked the walk. Muhammad Ali wasn't just the greatest boxer ever - he was an activist and an icon.

Also, apart from Malcolm X - he was the other person who helped in spreading the message of the Nation of Islam and was also one of the loudest voices in the civil rights struggle. Prison and ban didn't stop him from fighting for a cause he believed. He fought in the ring with his fist and defeated everyone - then fought tyranny with his voice. And he had so many notable quotes you can apply to ya everyday life, to become great. They don't make people like him anymore and that civil rights generation in America is definitely one of the greatest generations of black people ever

Rest in Power, the greatest one, as you fade to black.

Ali Bomaye!!!

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Muhammad Ali Dies At 74 by hafypearl(f): 6:46am On Jun 04, 2016
frinx:

What relevance or difference does that makes? undecided

it makes a lot of difference my dear. glad he found d truth and accepted it early enough. I pray Allah swt guides you n odas to d right path soon!

3 Likes

Re: Muhammad Ali Dies At 74 by twheeny(f): 6:47am On Jun 04, 2016
Rip sir
Re: Muhammad Ali Dies At 74 by hafypearl(f): 6:47am On Jun 04, 2016
idskull911:
May Aljanat Fridaus be his final abode.. ameen
Aameen thumma Aameen

4 Likes

Re: Muhammad Ali Dies At 74 by shotuns: 6:48am On Jun 04, 2016
I just this dude, he has some classic qoute i respevt his equally as his civil right activism . *My legend" You 've done more in the history of the black power, you will surely be missed. R.I.P ALI*.

1 Like

Re: Muhammad Ali Dies At 74 by donifez(m): 6:50am On Jun 04, 2016
RIP sir, Known not just for your fights but also your inspiring talks. You are the boaster and the doer. A legend that is miles apart.
Re: Muhammad Ali Dies At 74 by dmltoyin(m): 6:50am On Jun 04, 2016
mrkayusfit:

So he can have his imaginary 72 virgins without fighting a jihad? Impossible undecided
what do u even know about Islam. Can u even read the Holy quran. Why aare you so sure of what ur saying. Even the bible ordered you to investigate and learn about sometin u r ignorant about, and find the truth before administering it. Where in the Quran is it stated that Muslims should kill and get seven virgins. Be educated

13 Likes

Re: Muhammad Ali Dies At 74 by ybalogs(m): 6:51am On Jun 04, 2016
Al janat Firdaus in Sha Allah

2 Likes

Re: Muhammad Ali Dies At 74 by val15: 6:52am On Jun 04, 2016
Rip
Re: Muhammad Ali Dies At 74 by doveda: 6:53am On Jun 04, 2016
Oso like your darling mama cool

You will probably sleep with your daughters too like Prophet Lot grin
seacoast:
Thank God we are not close, for with the type of anger and pain in your reply, u can easily do me something for 72 virgins... Oso

1 Like

Re: Muhammad Ali Dies At 74 by ybalogs(m): 6:53am On Jun 04, 2016
Inna lillahi WA inna ilaei rajiun. From God we came and to Him we shall all return. May Allah forgive all his shortcomings and grant him Aljanat Firdaus.

2 Likes

Re: Muhammad Ali Dies At 74 by sagitariusbaby(m): 6:55am On Jun 04, 2016
Rest in power
Re: Muhammad Ali Dies At 74 by adwaani(m): 6:55am On Jun 04, 2016
tunshe:

There's nothing like a Christain heart! Even the bible confirms the heart of man is wicked. It takes the grace of God for one to be righteous.

There are good and bad people in every religion or race.

you must be a very wise and forward thinking individual.Your likes are sorely needed for the progress of humanity.I salute you sir!!!!!!

7 Likes

Re: Muhammad Ali Dies At 74 by bless01: 6:55am On Jun 04, 2016
Rest in peace the Greatest
Re: Muhammad Ali Dies At 74 by akomst: 6:57am On Jun 04, 2016
tunshe:

He will meet his Lord as Muslim and be rewarded for submitting to Allah alone.
I pray to also die as a Muslim. Amin!
Amin

2 Likes

Re: Muhammad Ali Dies At 74 by Btruth: 6:58am On Jun 04, 2016
RIP Muhammed All.
Re: Muhammad Ali Dies At 74 by Surfboard(m): 7:01am On Jun 04, 2016
Ali Bomaye! Ali Bomaye!! Ali Bomaye!!!

Rest in peace, Ali #TheGreatest

2 Likes

Re: Muhammad Ali Dies At 74 by tunshe: 7:03am On Jun 04, 2016
seacoast:
Lol.. I have gotten what you want. Can you now please accept GOOD CHRISTIAN HEART? lol

Muhammed Ali had a good Muslim heart and pastor Adeboye has a good Christain heart.

Can we now put this to rest and save our time for more important task?

God bless you and have a productive day.

2 Likes

Re: Muhammad Ali Dies At 74 by collynezo(m): 7:04am On Jun 04, 2016
He truly was the greatest! Fighting Parkinson's disease for 32 agonizing years was no joke. R.I.P, Champ.
Re: Muhammad Ali Dies At 74 by Princehojay(m): 7:04am On Jun 04, 2016
tunshe:

He will meet his Lord as Muslim and be rewarded for submitting to Allah alone.

I pray to also die as a Muslim. Amin!

Allahumoh Ameen, may I also die as a Muslim........

5 Likes

Re: Muhammad Ali Dies At 74 by Nobody: 7:06am On Jun 04, 2016
tunshe:
I am glad he died as a Muslim.
absolute balderdash & arrant nonsense..
How does Ali dying a Muslim impact your own life? Hmmm
Celebrate the legend & leave religious sentiment out of this

2 Likes

Re: Muhammad Ali Dies At 74 by hadj(m): 7:07am On Jun 04, 2016
I hate every minute of training but I said don't quit ,suffer now and remain the rest of your life as champion.Mohammed Ali rest in perfect peace.

1 Like

Re: Muhammad Ali Dies At 74 by bigdot1759(m): 7:07am On Jun 04, 2016
RIP ALI
Re: Muhammad Ali Dies At 74 by wristbangle: 7:07am On Jun 04, 2016
Awww! The world's greatest boxer finally wave goodbye to mankind.
Re: Muhammad Ali Dies At 74 by Niwdog(m): 7:08am On Jun 04, 2016
Oh if true, may his soul rest in peace. I just finished watching "coming to America" and I can't stop laughing when those guys were arguing about him changing his name to Mohammed Ali

1 Like

Re: Muhammad Ali Dies At 74 by dahmie2013: 7:09am On Jun 04, 2016
My brother's hero! Rest in Peace! My bro loved him so much he downloads his boxing video's & interviews. He wud den show me & dat was how I started picking interest in him.

He was indeed D Greatest.
Re: Muhammad Ali Dies At 74 by tunshe: 7:10am On Jun 04, 2016
Ogbeche77:
absolute balderdash & arrant nonsense..
How does Ali dying a Muslim impact your own life? Hmmm
Celebrate the legend & leave religious sentiment out of this

E pain you? tongue

I have the right to express my joy and you also have the right to express your sadness and worry.

This is my own way of celebrating him and I do not see how my mention of Islam should create an entropy in your life.

5 Likes

Re: Muhammad Ali Dies At 74 by Nobody: 7:15am On Jun 04, 2016
World's greatest
Re: Muhammad Ali Dies At 74 by HomeOfMe(f): 7:17am On Jun 04, 2016
Ebbunwa:
The legendary Muhammad Ali has gone to meet his ancestors , may his soul continue to RIP.

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-16011175
The great Casius Clay is dead! Eyaah,may he rest in peace.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Manchester City Players Salaries 2022 – Weekly Wages 2021/22 / Nigerians Blast Victor Moses For Not Making Chelsea Bench After Dumping Nigeria / Mikel Obi Reacts To Nigeria 2 - 0 Loss To Croatia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.