Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,088 members, 7,807,254 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:38 AM

Killing Of Bridget Agbaheme In Kano, A Pastor’s Wife Causes Tension - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Killing Of Bridget Agbaheme In Kano, A Pastor’s Wife Causes Tension (53730 Views)

Murdered Bridget Agbaheme's Head Was Intact - Police / Buhari Condemns Killing Of Bridget Agbahime In Kano, Sues For Peace / Okorocha Reacts To The Murder Of Bridget Agbaheme, Imo Indigene In Kano (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Killing Of Bridget Agbaheme In Kano, A Pastor’s Wife Causes Tension by oluxy(m): 10:40am On Jun 04, 2016
Anything aside death penalty and fast execution is injustice.... everybody involved in the act deserves to die as justice.
Re: Killing Of Bridget Agbaheme In Kano, A Pastor’s Wife Causes Tension by Nobody: 10:44am On Jun 04, 2016
afroniger:
I will continue to say it and not bloody care: the two imported religions of Islam and Christianity are both scams. They have been effectively used to brainwash and turn Africans into mumus of the highest order!! angry angry angry

For fvcks sakes can someone please tell me how both religions have helped Africans rise out of poverty and relative primitive existence compared to others in spite of being more religious than both the white man and Arabs?? ?? Nonsense!!!!!
Why dnt log out n go live in a cave since d internet n d rest of technology u use is imported from the white man?n who says africans are more religious than arabs?
Re: Killing Of Bridget Agbaheme In Kano, A Pastor’s Wife Causes Tension by menxer: 10:47am On Jun 04, 2016
UuzbaGuuzba:

The law of Moses cannot save you. It cannot take away your sins.

A new command I give to you: Love one another as I have loved you.

No one can come to the Father except through Me.

This is the Law Jesus Christ left behind for us.

If you like ignore it. When you die, you will know if it is true or false.

Make I find small trouble... grin

Does love seek Justice when offended?

Just like Jesus showed love and never ask for justice against those that crucified him, Christians should not ask for justice in a case like this, since one of the allegations against Jesus was blasphemy, abi?
Besides she is a pastor's wife.

My head is on the chopping block...grin
Re: Killing Of Bridget Agbaheme In Kano, A Pastor’s Wife Causes Tension by anynaira: 10:48am On Jun 04, 2016
SLIDEwaxie:
ur brain is upside down.. Try knocking it on the wall several times.. U might be lucky to get it half way right..

Wetin concern u and sanusi?
[color=#006600][/color]

but it is truth, remove you and your brothers, leaders like the above mentioned and the likes Islam will be at least relatively peaceful minus Hausa factor.
Re: Killing Of Bridget Agbaheme In Kano, A Pastor’s Wife Causes Tension by Nobody: 10:50am On Jun 04, 2016
SLIDEwaxie:
ur brain is upside down.. Try knocking it on the wall several times.. U might be lucky to get it half way right..

I HAVE SAID IT BEFORE YOU PEOPLE ARE NOT RECOGNISED BY GOD AS A RELIGION BUT BY UR FATHER THE DEVIL. UNTIL THEM UR MUHAMMED IS A DEVIL HIMSELF. GOD WILL SURE PUNISH U PEOPLE.
BELIEVE IN UR PROPHET AT UR OWN DESTRUCTION. MAY GOD SAVE UR SOULS
Re: Killing Of Bridget Agbaheme In Kano, A Pastor’s Wife Causes Tension by 4nobody4every1: 10:58am On Jun 04, 2016
Rajosh:
she's lived in kano for over 40yrs. she's seen the good, the bad and ugly of kano. she knew better that these people are extremists and that's why I don't believe the so called blasphemy story. No one has come out to say exactly what she said. Most painful thing is that the perpetrators will go scot free. SMH for Nigeria. indeed there was a country.

l agree with you, l know this woman and the husband very well like the back of my hands, the husband is a pastor with deeper life bible church in kano and was also selling food items in sabon gari market, l lived about 10 mins to there house when l was still in Kano before l traveled out of Nigeria, the woman is very quiet and will not even hurt a fly, l think at a point she was working with Union Bank in Kano, l dont know if she later resigned but trust me, l can swear with my life that these woman will never utter blasphemy against any religion, l am still in shock, oh my world, l am in serious agony reading this sad news, l am just recalling all the moments l shared with this family, very nice couple, simple, humble and they will never hurt a fly, these woman can be in a room with 500 people but you will never hear her voice, very, very quiet woman,Oh my gosh this is so sad, l wish justice is served to the perpetrators of this crime, Rip Mrs Madam and Pastor Mike may God console you for this irreparable loss..... sad sad sad angry angry

1 Like

Re: Killing Of Bridget Agbaheme In Kano, A Pastor’s Wife Causes Tension by Orikinla(m): 10:58am On Jun 04, 2016
Do you know that if I call for the revenge of the murder of Mrs. Bridget Agbaheme in Kano, the heads of many Hausas will roll all over the Niger Delta and eastern states?
Has the Emir condemned it?
Has PMB condemned it?
PMB is only fortunate I am a nationalist, otherwise what NDA, IPOB and MASSOB are doing will be child's play to what I can start.

One drone is enough to rewrite the history of Nigeria.
Re: Killing Of Bridget Agbaheme In Kano, A Pastor’s Wife Causes Tension by otiigba1(m): 11:02am On Jun 04, 2016
sugarbeesmith:
continue to say scam ...na there Jesus go meet u.....
you are as gullible as your masters, which Jesus are you talking about? The one invented by the white people or the one that lives in your backyard?
Re: Killing Of Bridget Agbaheme In Kano, A Pastor’s Wife Causes Tension by otiigba1(m): 11:04am On Jun 04, 2016
What are the Igbos still doing in Hausa land? Any igbo still living there, lives ar their own risks
Re: Killing Of Bridget Agbaheme In Kano, A Pastor’s Wife Causes Tension by glossy6(f): 11:06am On Jun 04, 2016
Those looking for collaborative evidence that a woman was killed now have an evidence
Re: Killing Of Bridget Agbaheme In Kano, A Pastor’s Wife Causes Tension by dan312: 11:08am On Jun 04, 2016
If I call Islam you say -- Terrorism
Islam ---------------------
Re: Killing Of Bridget Agbaheme In Kano, A Pastor’s Wife Causes Tension by Jakama90(m): 11:09am On Jun 04, 2016
[quote author=SLIDEwaxie post=46256067]ur brain is upside down.. Try knocking it on the wall several times.. U might be lucky to get it half way right..

Wetin concern u and sanusi?[/quote
Why u dey kill yourself... Na true talk abeg... If e pain u mek u do the needfull.., stop shedding innocent blood in the name of a fucking religion.
Re: Killing Of Bridget Agbaheme In Kano, A Pastor’s Wife Causes Tension by otiigba1(m): 11:10am On Jun 04, 2016
INVINCIBLECSP:
I HAVE SAID IT BEFORE YOU PEOPLE ARE NOT RECOGNISED BY GOD AS A RELIGION BUT BY UR FATHER THE DEVIL. UNTIL THEM UR MUHAMMED IS A DEVIL HIMSELF. GOD WILL SURE PUNISH U PEOPLE.
BELIEVE IN UR PROPHET AT UR OWN DESTRUCTION. MAY GOD SAVE UR SOULS
LoL! grin grin i didn't know that God purnishes people if that's the case what's the different between God and the evil muhamed you are condenming? ISMH for you so called christians.
There are no different between christian Religion and muslim both appears contradictory.
Re: Killing Of Bridget Agbaheme In Kano, A Pastor’s Wife Causes Tension by otiigba1(m): 11:12am On Jun 04, 2016
okeke00:
africans are the dumbest people on earth
Absolutely! The truth and nothing but the truth!
Re: Killing Of Bridget Agbaheme In Kano, A Pastor’s Wife Causes Tension by otiigba1(m): 11:15am On Jun 04, 2016
oluxy:
Anything aside death penalty and fast execution is injustice.... everybody involved in the act deserves to die as justice.
and on and on it goes! So when and were will it stop? They kill some one they get killed.
How about no killing in the first place? angry
Re: Killing Of Bridget Agbaheme In Kano, A Pastor’s Wife Causes Tension by afredytee(f): 11:16am On Jun 04, 2016
I am not in support of decapitation of a human like yourself. however, how come no one is asking what the woman said to have provoked such extreme action? I am of the opinion that we should always respect other people's religion. PS: I am a born again Christian and I condemn violence of any kind.

1 Like

Re: Killing Of Bridget Agbaheme In Kano, A Pastor’s Wife Causes Tension by whizzler: 11:23am On Jun 04, 2016
OduduwaYoruba:

http://sunnewsonline.com/tension-in-kano-over-killing-of-pastors-wife/
I condemn mob action that has led to the death of the lady and commiserate with her family like most on this thread. I won't also shy away from speaking against her or any one who knows the sacredness muslims hold Allah, The Prophet (SAW) and the The Quran all over the world, yet year in year out continue to push this needless provocation. In as much as muslims should be admonished on the need to respect the law of the land, non muslims too should avoid such provocations. As we know no one who respects his/her father will insult another man's.
Re: Killing Of Bridget Agbaheme In Kano, A Pastor’s Wife Causes Tension by Kingspin(m): 11:37am On Jun 04, 2016
SLIDEwaxie:

Sanusi and his useless religion.
Re: Killing Of Bridget Agbaheme In Kano, A Pastor’s Wife Causes Tension by Adadio: 11:49am On Jun 04, 2016
[quote author=keally post=46256573]. Are u here to defend Sanusi? Bigotry will kill you. Was it not Sanusi that led the mob that killed Gideon Akaluka in the same Kano some years back.[/quote
Don't be deceived by any Imam who tells you that the Quoran forbids the death penalty for blasphemy.Check Qooran 6:93; where it is clearly stated that"who can be more wicked than one who invents a lie against Allah.If the death penalty be prescribed for lesser crime,then it stands to reason that it must be imposed for the most wicked.
Further in 33:61 it states"Accursed,they be seized wherever found and slain with a fierce slaughter"
]Let no one be fooled about this because that is the belief of all true Muslims.
Re: Killing Of Bridget Agbaheme In Kano, A Pastor’s Wife Causes Tension by cococandy(f): 12:24pm On Jun 04, 2016
fellis:
This will be a good time for the peaceful muslims to organise a peaceful protest to denounce the acts of those animals that killed the woman and paraded her head.
will they?

Peaceful Muslims indeed. Makes me wonder. Are there any? They never openly condemn such actions.

1 Like

Re: Killing Of Bridget Agbaheme In Kano, A Pastor’s Wife Causes Tension by cococandy(f): 12:27pm On Jun 04, 2016
Rajosh:
she's lived in kano for over 40yrs. she's seen the good, the bad and ugly of kano. she knew better that these people are extremists and that's why I don't believe the so called blasphemy story. No one has come out to say exactly what she said. Most painful thing is that the perpetrators will go scot free. SMH for Nigeria. indeed there was a country.
Exactly. Let them tell us what she said. Not that anything she said can justify this but let them tell us first.

Blood thirsty Muslim demons and their demonic beliefs. I'm so pissed.

1 Like

Re: Killing Of Bridget Agbaheme In Kano, A Pastor’s Wife Causes Tension by Nobody: 12:44pm On Jun 04, 2016
cococandy:

Exactly. Let them tell us what she said. Not that anything she said can justify this but let them tell us first.

Blood thirsty Muslim demons and their demonic beliefs. I'm so pissed.

She did not let them pray in front of her shop. As usual they forcefully did
Re: Killing Of Bridget Agbaheme In Kano, A Pastor’s Wife Causes Tension by unstableaswater: 12:45pm On Jun 04, 2016
Nobody have mad a stronger case for the division of Nigeria that the Cor Northern states of Sokoto, Zamfara, Katsina, Kano, Jigawa, Yobe and Borno.

1) Abduction of Christian girls, rape and forced islamisation/marriage at age of 12/13.

2) Murder of Pastor wife for Blasphemy without due hearing in court. Who made the murders Judge, Jury and Executioner?

3) Christmas Day bombing of Catholic Church, murdering the entire congregation. Mohammed must be proud!

4) Fulani endless attack on Christian communities in the Middlebelt and the genocide that follows.

5) Using Sharia Law to undermine fundamental the federal constitution. Thus violating rights of non muslims.

6) Born to rule mentality, that have allowed certificateless Northerners to destroy our Economy, simply becos they are no qualified for the position of President.

7)Northernization of the Army and the unequal treatment meted out to southerners in their own villages when faced with threat by Fulani. Arrest of village youth requesting Fulani return their mothers and sister they had earlier abducted in Enugu.

cool95% and 5% investment mentality of Northern President, that has ensured the South lacks in infrastructure development whilst the north can boost of infrastructure development. This is despite much of Nigeria resources comes from the south.

9)Northernisation of political offices, from Military to federal parastatals and civil service.

10) The north constantly applying threat of violence and coercion rather than diplomacy in their dealings with the South. They forget that nobody have a monopoly of violence.
Re: Killing Of Bridget Agbaheme In Kano, A Pastor’s Wife Causes Tension by cococandy(f): 12:45pm On Jun 04, 2016
FredN:

She did not let rhem pray in front of her shop
wicked souls.
Re: Killing Of Bridget Agbaheme In Kano, A Pastor’s Wife Causes Tension by oloworulz(m): 12:46pm On Jun 04, 2016
SLIDEwaxie:

bros, I love that response
Re: Killing Of Bridget Agbaheme In Kano, A Pastor’s Wife Causes Tension by OduduwaYoruba: 1:02pm On Jun 04, 2016
otiigba1:
What are the Igbos still doing in Hausa land? Any igbo still living there, lives ar their own risks
This incident is regrettable. But calling Ibo people to vacate North can't be the solution, the only solution is "An eye for an eye", this will serve as a deterrent.
Re: Killing Of Bridget Agbaheme In Kano, A Pastor’s Wife Causes Tension by KINGS100(m): 1:12pm On Jun 04, 2016
This babarism is not acceptable in any modern society and the culprits most be brought to book for justice sake. For the sake of peace and unity, Mr. President should publicly condem this act unfaillingly.
Re: Killing Of Bridget Agbaheme In Kano, A Pastor’s Wife Causes Tension by venom13(m): 2:12pm On Jun 04, 2016
Christians most get their heads out of their Ass and show this Blood sucking Demons that Nobody has Monopoly Over Violence...
Re: Killing Of Bridget Agbaheme In Kano, A Pastor’s Wife Causes Tension by otiigba1(m): 2:27pm On Jun 04, 2016
OduduwaYoruba:

This incident is regrettable. But calling Ibo people to vacate North can't be the solution, the only solution is "An eye for an eye", this will serve as a deterrent.
and were and when will it stop? They kill Igbos, Igbos retaliate, and on and on it goes.....
Best thing is to vacate its obvious both tribes or ethnic can never ever ever coexits in peace no matter how in denial some Igbos may be.
Re: Killing Of Bridget Agbaheme In Kano, A Pastor’s Wife Causes Tension by otiigba1(m): 2:37pm On Jun 04, 2016
menxer:

Make I find small trouble... grin

Does love seek Justice when offended?

Just like Jesus showed love and never ask for justice against those that crucified him, Christians should not ask for justice in a case like this, since one of the allegations against Jesus was blasphemy, abi?
Besides she is a pastor's wife.

My head is on the chopping block...grin
you have said the truth although most so called christians will not agree. Hence the confusion and contradictory of the Bible and Religion.
Jesus christ preached about love and love i mean, true love knows no bounds. Even when a life of a human is taken love and forgiveness must still be applied. Hence no demand for justice as you have asserted. You are %1000000 correct but most so called christians will ignore this part. And they call themselves CHRISTIANS!

1 Like

Re: Killing Of Bridget Agbaheme In Kano, A Pastor’s Wife Causes Tension by 3Ceagle(m): 2:38pm On Jun 04, 2016
Forget about the graveyard peace we have in this country, all is not well. It's high time the igbos living in the north take their leave. They live in constant fear and self consciousness to avoid any unpleasant situation. How can u be free to move around the country yet in chains of restrictions. I was told as a kid how an uncle, a senior person in Barclay's bank (now union bank) was killed in the same kano just before the war broke out in 1967. A footballer friend of mine, escaped from kano during one of the religious upheavals in the 90s but his family members were not so lucky. it's high time they move to south. The Igbos and Yorubas may chide each other they still have respect for life. A word is enough for the wise. God bless the people of Nigeria.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Fayose Riding On "Okada" To Inaugurate The New House Of Assembly [Photo] / Alleged Attack On President Buhari In Kebbi: Contortionists At Work Again / Pastors Collected N6b To Campaign Against APC, Buhari – Amaechi Says

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.