Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,897 members, 7,802,889 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 01:49 AM

Very Sensitive Situation. What Will You Do? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Very Sensitive Situation. What Will You Do? (601 Views)

I Beat My Wife. What Would You Have Done Differently In My Situation? / My Friend Is Cheating On His Wife, Putting Me In A Tight Situation / My 14-Year-Old Sister Made Shocking Revelations, How Can I Manage The Situation? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Very Sensitive Situation. What Will You Do? by histemple: 10:00am On Jun 04, 2016
I want us to analyse this case and make reasonable decision or suggestions on what to do.

Armed Robbers entered a house, asked for all the money and valuables.
After they collected what they could, they gave the man of the
house a gun with instructions to shoot his wife or else he will be shot.
The man gets the gun, points it at his wife and hesitates.
Why?-------Because thought of what he has gone through in life with his wife
and how she has suffered and sacrificed for him. He hands back the gun and says, “I am sorry I can’t do this…

The boss of the robbers silently grabbed the gun from him and passed it on to the wife with the same instruction.
The wife gets the gun and without any single hesitation pointed to her husband’s head and pulled the trigger.

But at last, the gun had no bullets in it. The robbers collected their gun and walked out of the house laughing.

QUESTIONS FOR DISCUSSION
1. If you were the man in that house how would you react towards your wife?

2. If you were the wife, what explanation can you give to your husband!

3. If you were invited to bring peace between this couples, what advice would you give?

Drop your Comments & this should really be an interesting
topic to discuss as counsellors.
Re: Very Sensitive Situation. What Will You Do? by GoldenJAT(m): 10:14am On Jun 04, 2016
I am not Jesus, will Neva b Jesus, and won't b Jesus... in summary.... I just got 2 know her real character. there is no 2 ways 2 this 1.bottomline...anybody in such scenario would av been a dead man, if there was bullet in that gun.
Re: Very Sensitive Situation. What Will You Do? by mamawin(f): 10:21am On Jun 04, 2016
very dicey a situation. but the wife ......
Re: Very Sensitive Situation. What Will You Do? by fabem(m): 11:57am On Jun 04, 2016
A woman that can do that without hesitation, she is even more deadly than the armed robbers that robbed them. Is a sign for that man to know the kind of man he married. Divorcing her? Not the best solution. But, the man should not tell her none of his secret especially one with progression or success again from that moment. If devil is too busy to go for a mission, the only creature he can send and would accomplish such mission perfectly without hitch is a woman. Fear them!

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Caring For Widow Should Be Of Great Importance ! / Why You Must Not Be Too Materialistic / ADVICE: The Bread Winner Of The Family Has Been Sentenced To Prison ...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.