Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,846 members, 7,802,707 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 07:30 PM

The Pros And Cons Of A Virgin Wife - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / The Pros And Cons Of A Virgin Wife (6144 Views)

Man Demands His Bride Price After He Found Out His Wife Is Not A Virgin, / Sadiya Lawal's Divorce Story: "I Was Still A Virgin, 3 Years After My Wedding" / Pros And Cons Of A Working Wife [must read for men] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Pros And Cons Of A Virgin Wife by Lezzlie(m): 12:37pm On Jun 04, 2016
In a time as this, morality has become purely subjective and open to personal interpretations and religious leanings.

But is "good" subjected to trend and individual perception, or is it fixed and unalterable? Can ethics really be amended to suit humanity like a loose gown, re-tailored to fit ?

A virgin wife has virtually lost her appeal she once held in the past. Present socio-cultural disposition has whittled down the value with which she was once held in the past. So let's examine the pros/cons of a virgin wife starting with the organ of visible difference, the vagina:

THE PRO

1) The Vagina : It is markedly different as it clings! I mean to your every bend and move and curve. And its elasticity is jealously elastic. For those men who love audible reflection of sensual passion, a virgin's audio reproduction is pure, raw and so un-self-conscious.

2) The near or complete absence of relationship baggage: The average virgin smells like a brand new car. You dont have to worry about milage, or abuse of previous owners. You insert the key and drive worry-free, or is it?

3) You don't have to be Usain Bolt: Yes, she can make do and adopt to your sexual limitations. You dont have to time your performance or raise the clock or even obliterate the sexual record of past lovers.

You're the standard!!!

4) She'll hold on to you more and even call you daddy. You're her first true male experience outside her father.

Go be the man.

5) This one is absolute: She's more teachable than any other out there.

THE CONS

1) For an impatient man with vast sexual experience , she might be a bore in bed or social gathering. Most are lacking in sophistication and grandeur, socially and sexually.

2) Clingy. A virgin wife will smotheringly cling to you in a most choking way. Casual female friends will pay the price and business may suffer.

They are often exceedingly jealous!

3) Get ready to become a teacher She'll need your expertise in more ways than one, from bed-physics, to social deportment and family relationships. You'll have to spare time out to guide her.

Well, seems there aren't so much cons for the virgin bride, or are there?

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Pros And Cons Of A Virgin Wife by Nobody: 1:58pm On Jun 04, 2016
The pros out weight the cons.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Pros And Cons Of A Virgin Wife by Arsenate(m): 2:18pm On Jun 04, 2016
Pros far outweigh cons.
Virgin it is cool

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Pros And Cons Of A Virgin Wife by ShaqFu: 2:39pm On Jun 04, 2016
For me, I'll choose experience over naivete, any day, any time. Remember, experience is the best teacher, when you survive that experience.

3 Likes

Re: The Pros And Cons Of A Virgin Wife by Lezzlie(m): 2:44pm On Jun 04, 2016
ShaqFu:
For me, I'll choose experience over naivete, any day, any time. Remember, experience is the best teacher, when you survive that experience.
Experience comes with baggage, naivety comes with a sense of being the first.

Have you considered the pros and cons in their entirety?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Pros And Cons Of A Virgin Wife by ShaqFu: 2:49pm On Jun 04, 2016
Lezzlie:
Experience comes with baggage, naivety comes with a sense of being the first.

Have you considered the pros and cons in their entirety?
I have, through and through. I prefer a baggage of experience, who will tell me how to navigate around a vast ocean of pleasure, than a naïve captain, who might get us both drowned in a sea of pleasure.

I'm sure you know the difference between banging a girl with experience, one who knows how to respond to your every trust and yearning, than one who lies down waiting for you to be her instructor.

3 Likes

Re: The Pros And Cons Of A Virgin Wife by Ishilove: 4:40pm On Jun 04, 2016
ShaqFu:
I have, through and through. I prefer a baggage of experience, who will tell me how to navigate around a vast ocean of pleasure, than a naïve captain, who might get us both drowned in a sea of pleasure.

I'm sure you know the difference between banging a girl with experience, one who knows how to respond to your every trust and yearning, than one who lies down waiting for you to be her instructor.
So you like women with puzeze's, not puzzay's?

NB: puzeze is the one that is wide like ghana-must-go

1 Like

Re: The Pros And Cons Of A Virgin Wife by Mediapace: 4:46pm On Jun 04, 2016
Ishi what's the meaning of this pussay you've been mentioning all these days sef?
Ishilove:

Re: The Pros And Cons Of A Virgin Wife by ShaqFu: 4:46pm On Jun 04, 2016
Ishilove:

Hmm. I'll have you know, that I don't discriminate, if offered both. wink grin
Re: The Pros And Cons Of A Virgin Wife by KingEbukasBlog(m): 5:30pm On Jun 04, 2016
Marrying a virgin wife has no cons . A virgin she has to be

2 Likes

Re: The Pros And Cons Of A Virgin Wife by Lezzlie(m): 6:27pm On Jun 04, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:
Marrying a virgin wife has no cons . A virgin she has to be
But there are no more virgins, bro.

Getting one to marry is like searching for a pin in a valley of hay.
Re: The Pros And Cons Of A Virgin Wife by byvan03: 6:42pm On Jun 04, 2016
If only these Pros are true but they aren't,believe it or not.

3 Likes

Re: The Pros And Cons Of A Virgin Wife by sebod(m): 6:45pm On Jun 04, 2016
Lezzlie:

They are still very much around, that I'm very sure of.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Pros And Cons Of A Virgin Wife by Lezzlie(m): 6:49pm On Jun 04, 2016
sebod:

They are still very much around, that I'm very sure of.
There's this yearly festival they do somewhere in central Delta where a virgin girl has to carry the Oracle on her head for the duration of the festival.

Traditionally it is usually a young virgin teen that has always done it. Came last year, in that community, there was no 18 year old virgin when the festival was set to commence.

It was reduced to 16 and there was still no virgin, down to 13 there was none.

A 10 year old had to carry the Oracle for the festival to kick off.

3 Likes

Re: The Pros And Cons Of A Virgin Wife by Lezzlie(m): 6:52pm On Jun 04, 2016
byvan03:
If only these Pros are true but they aren't,believe it or not.
Sure they are! Every last one of them holds true for the average virgin girl. Aye.

4 Likes

Re: The Pros And Cons Of A Virgin Wife by Acidosis(m): 6:54pm On Jun 04, 2016
No Cons bro.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Pros And Cons Of A Virgin Wife by sebod(m): 6:57pm On Jun 04, 2016
Lezzlie:
There's this yearly festival they do somewhere in central Delta where a virgin girl has to carry the Oracle on her head for the duration of the festival.

Traditionally it is usually a young virgin teen that has always done it. Came last year, in that community, there was no 18 year old virgin when the festival was set to commence.

It was reduced to 16 and there was still no virgin, down to 13 there was none.

A 10 year old had to carry the Oracle for the festival to kick off.
Hehehehehe, that community ehn... lipsrsealed but, trust me bro, some still exist (not talking about that community oo) who have decided to keep themselves despite the rate of immorality today.

2 Likes

Re: The Pros And Cons Of A Virgin Wife by byvan03: 7:00pm On Jun 04, 2016
Lezzlie:
Sure they are! Every last one of them holds true for the average virgin girl. Aye.

Ok
Re: The Pros And Cons Of A Virgin Wife by Lezzlie(m): 7:00pm On Jun 04, 2016
sebod:

Hehehehehe, that community ehn... lipsrsealed but, trust me bro, some still exist (not talking about that community oo) who have decided to keep themselves despite the rate of immorality today.
They had better exist. Options must not be denied which ever way.
Re: The Pros And Cons Of A Virgin Wife by sebod(m): 7:15pm On Jun 04, 2016
Lezzlie:
They had better exist. Options must not be denied which ever way.
Obviously yes!
But, I am sure you know the better option when faced with choosing one.
Re: The Pros And Cons Of A Virgin Wife by Lezzlie(m): 7:20pm On Jun 04, 2016
sebod:

Obviously yes!
But, I am sure you know the better option when faced with choosing one.
Lolz, I don't discriminate bro.

They both have their cons and pros. A non-virgin wife is like a tailor made garments, she fits in domestically and socially almost immediately.

A virgin wife needs adaptability and nurturing but has fidelity and certain pleasures going for her.

What's your take?
Re: The Pros And Cons Of A Virgin Wife by kaziblake(f): 7:52pm On Jun 04, 2016
Virgin I will be till marriage

7 Likes

Re: The Pros And Cons Of A Virgin Wife by KingEbukasBlog(m): 8:35pm On Jun 04, 2016
Lezzlie:

Amokeme is one kiss
Re: The Pros And Cons Of A Virgin Wife by Lezzlie(m): 8:36pm On Jun 04, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

Amokeme is one kiss
Hmn, is she yours? Keep her, if the answer is yes.
Re: The Pros And Cons Of A Virgin Wife by KingEbukasBlog(m): 8:42pm On Jun 04, 2016
Lezzlie:
Hmn, is she yours? Keep her, if the answer is yes.

Lol . You are taking this too far

1 Like

Re: The Pros And Cons Of A Virgin Wife by Lezzlie(m): 8:47pm On Jun 04, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

Lol . You are taking this too far
cheesy I get you now.
Re: The Pros And Cons Of A Virgin Wife by KingEbukasBlog(m): 8:54pm On Jun 04, 2016
Lezzlie:
cheesy I get you now.

wink wink
Re: The Pros And Cons Of A Virgin Wife by sebod(m): 9:03pm On Jun 04, 2016
Lezzlie:
Lolz, I don't discriminate bro.

They both have their cons and pros. A non-virgin wife is like a tailor made garments, she fits in domestically and socially almost immediately.

A virgin wife needs adaptability and nurturing but has fidelity and certain pleasures going for her.

What's your take?
I don't discriminate either, one only needs to marry the right partner.

I strongly disagree virginity has its cons.
A non virgin might have a strong past in sexuality which might later come back to hunt her. She might have even seen and had it all which might render you incapable of satisfying her which might resort to something unpalatable. She might come with packages that are beyond you.

A virgin lady might be naive sexually, but, trust me, it's just a matter of time. Don't forget that the de-flowered one was once also naive.

9 Likes

Re: The Pros And Cons Of A Virgin Wife by jashar(f): 9:09pm On Jun 04, 2016
I only see pros.... smiley

3 Likes

Re: The Pros And Cons Of A Virgin Wife by Lezzlie(m): 9:21pm On Jun 04, 2016
sebod:

I don't discriminate either, one only needs to marry the right partner.

I strongly disagree virginity has its cons.
A non virgin might have a strong past in sexuality which might later come back to hunt her. She might have even seen and had it all which might render you incapable of satisfying her which might resort to something unpalatable. She might come with packages that are beyond you.

A virgin lady might be naive sexually, but, trust me, it's just a matter of time. Don't forget that the de-flowered one was once also naive.
That's a strong point there. But aren't you over generalising?
Re: The Pros And Cons Of A Virgin Wife by sebod(m): 9:45pm On Jun 04, 2016
Lezzlie:
That's a strong point there. But aren't you over generalising?
Nope! I never meant all non virgins come with such packages. There are many decent ones out there. But, in a situation where you can't actually decode which is which, I think to be on the safer side is the better option.

2 Likes

Re: The Pros And Cons Of A Virgin Wife by amokeme(f): 10:16pm On Jun 04, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

Amokeme is one kiss
hian.
Ominiknowest lol

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Have Made Up My Mind For A Divorce. My Wife Don't Value Me. / I Need Advice Before Taking The Huge Step Into Marriage. / Best Way To Get A Divorce Done And Cheap

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.