Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,396 members, 7,800,807 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 07:06 AM

The Pros And Cons Of A Virgin Wife - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / The Pros And Cons Of A Virgin Wife (6140 Views)

Man Demands His Bride Price After He Found Out His Wife Is Not A Virgin, / Sadiya Lawal's Divorce Story: "I Was Still A Virgin, 3 Years After My Wedding" / Pros And Cons Of A Working Wife [must read for men] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Pros And Cons Of A Virgin Wife by donephi(m): 10:18pm On Jun 04, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:
Marrying a virgin wife has no cons . A virgin she has to be
who will now marry the ones you de flowered?
Re: The Pros And Cons Of A Virgin Wife by Lezzlie(m): 10:20pm On Jun 04, 2016
sebod:

Nope! I never meant all non virgins come with such packages. There are many decent ones out there. But, in a situation where you can't actually decode which is which, I think to be on the safer side is the better option.
Lolz, You're taking no prisoners then.
Re: The Pros And Cons Of A Virgin Wife by KingEbukasBlog(m): 10:21pm On Jun 04, 2016
amokeme:
hian.
Ominiknowest lol

lol grin grin . I no lie na smiley wink
Re: The Pros And Cons Of A Virgin Wife by KingEbukasBlog(m): 10:22pm On Jun 04, 2016
donephi:
who will now marry the ones you de flowered?

Im still a virgin and I have to marry a virgin . I can't marry a hoe .

Thank you

3 Likes

Re: The Pros And Cons Of A Virgin Wife by amokeme(f): 10:23pm On Jun 04, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

Lol . You are taking this too far
hahahahah
KingEbukasBlog:

lol grin grin . I no lie na smiley wink
na you sabi

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Pros And Cons Of A Virgin Wife by amokeme(f): 10:31pm On Jun 04, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

Im still a virgin and I have to marry a virgin . I can't marry a hoe .

Thank you
lol, oga, that someone is not a virgin doesn't make them a "hoe" na

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Pros And Cons Of A Virgin Wife by KingEbukasBlog(m): 10:32pm On Jun 04, 2016
amokeme:
hahahahah
na you sabi
cheesy

Re: The Pros And Cons Of A Virgin Wife by KingEbukasBlog(m): 10:34pm On Jun 04, 2016
amokeme:
lol, oga, that someone is not a virgin doesn't made them a "hoe" na

lol , ok . Sorry . I retract that . I'm still a virgin and I cant marry a loose woman .
Re: The Pros And Cons Of A Virgin Wife by amokeme(f): 10:38pm On Jun 04, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

lol , ok . Sorry . I retract that . I'm still a virgin and I cant marry a loose woman .
doesn't make her loose too. Just say you are still a virgin and can't marry a "non virgin" you don't have to tag a negative name to it

3 Likes

Re: The Pros And Cons Of A Virgin Wife by KingEbukasBlog(m): 10:49pm On Jun 04, 2016
amokeme:
doesn't make her loose too. Just say you are still a virgin and can't marry a "non virgin" you don't have to tag a negative name to it

1 Like

Re: The Pros And Cons Of A Virgin Wife by OdenigboAroli(m): 4:14am On Jun 05, 2016
What Op wrote up there is 98% true.
Re: The Pros And Cons Of A Virgin Wife by lovinam: 2:57pm On Jun 05, 2016
I wish tto marry a virgin man
Re: The Pros And Cons Of A Virgin Wife by Lezzlie(m): 6:55pm On Jun 05, 2016
lovinam:
I wish tto marry a virgin man
Technically, there's nothing as a virgin man!
Re: The Pros And Cons Of A Virgin Wife by ivyT(f): 10:52pm On Jun 05, 2016
Lezzlie:
There's this yearly festival they do somewhere in central Delta where a virgin girl has to carry the Oracle on her head for the duration of the festival.

Traditionally it is usually a young virgin teen that has always done it. Came last year, in that community, there was no 18 year old virgin when the festival was set to commence.

It was reduced to 16 and there was still no virgin, down to 13 there was none.

A 10 year old had to carry the Oracle for the festival to kick off.

1 Like

Re: The Pros And Cons Of A Virgin Wife by iyb(m): 12:22am On Jun 06, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

why are you like this now tongue tongue. loose woman grin don't you know girls lose their minds if you call them loose women because they are no longer virgins.
they regret it so much especially if they literally threw it away to some nameless hunk grin grin
Re: The Pros And Cons Of A Virgin Wife by Nobody: 5:23am On Jun 06, 2016
the CNS are true..the pros are false.

no woman will see it agree tho.

experience is great. there can be little to zero baggage with experience.

you can need to have a big load of patience with amateur..in any field...yes, your cons are true..but to me, the cons you listed are the pros...meaning she's gonna be loyal, tamed and tailored to my taste, and turned to a good girl gone bad...my gyal!!!!
Re: The Pros And Cons Of A Virgin Wife by 5minsmadness: 7:10am On Jun 06, 2016
What Op has written up there is the truth.
As usual there will be one or two exceptions but that does not negate the majority.
Re: The Pros And Cons Of A Virgin Wife by olagbemi118(m): 7:22am On Jun 06, 2016
I must marry a virgin... So help me God
Re: The Pros And Cons Of A Virgin Wife by Lsofdk(m): 9:43am On Jun 06, 2016
sebod:

I don't discriminate either, one only needs to marry the right partner.

I strongly disagree virginity has its cons.
A non virgin might have a strong past in sexuality which might later come back to hunt her. She might have even seen and had it all which might render you incapable of satisfying her which might resort to something unpalatable. She might come with packages that are beyond you.

A virgin lady might be naive sexually, but, trust me, it's just a matter of time. Don't forget that the de-flowered one was once also naive.
spot on @bolded

nice piece lezz
i like that part of not having to obliterate or match the records of her past lovers.
To add to the list, if you find one in this era, it's a sign of self control, I'm not saying non virgins don't have self control, the degree of self control differs

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Pros And Cons Of A Virgin Wife by shollyblingzy: 10:28am On Jun 06, 2016
there are still lots of virgins out there that are still waiting for the D-day to unleash the raw and fresh fire in them grin. Being a virgin does not mean that they dont know what to do when the time comes to do it the real way. They tend to read books to prepare them for their wedding night.

I dont think any man has ever regretted to have married a virgin, except if the man or woman is a glutton or oliver twist angry, and this is usually caused by the wild experiences they had in the past

It is really a painful thing if virgins that kept themselves for years (having a degree of longsuffering grin, cos no be easy thing to do with all the temptations and pressures out there, ) then falls in the hands of non-virgins, and what they end of getting are complaints every day that he/she cant do one thing or the other. Thats why i would always encourage virgins to marry one another ,to teach themselves from the start, so as to appreciate each other the more, rather than marry a man or woman with wild experiences, who start to complain and compare you to their past lovers, who tend not to get satisfied, but still goes outside to look for more

#TeamVirginsMarryVirgins# I support, who else is on the same page with me kiss

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Pros And Cons Of A Virgin Wife by Lezzlie(m): 10:45am On Jun 06, 2016
shollyblingzy:
there are still lots of virgins out there that are still waiting for the D-day to unleash the raw and fresh fire in them grin. Being a virgin does not mean that they dont know what to do when the time comes to do it the real way. They tend to read books to prepare them for their wedding night.

I dont think any man has ever regretted to have married a virgin, except if the man or woman is a glutton or oliver twist angry, and this is usually caused by the wild experiences they had in the past

It is really a painful thing if virgins that kept themselves for years (having a degree of longsuffering grin, cos no be easy thing to do with all the temptations and pressures out there, ) then falls in the hands of non-virgins, and what they end of getting are complaints every day that he/she cant do one thing or the other. Thats why i would always encourage virgins to marry one another ,to teach themselves from the start, so as to appreciate each other the more, rather than marry a man or woman with wild experiences, who start to complain and compare you to their past lovers, who tend not to get satisfied, but still goes outside to look for more

#TeamVirginsMarryVirgins# I support, who else is on the same page with me kiss

The average man does not really compare woman in sex to his past sexual lovers.

He is more likely to compare behaviour and attitude.
Re: The Pros And Cons Of A Virgin Wife by Nobody: 11:00am On Jun 06, 2016
Following
Re: The Pros And Cons Of A Virgin Wife by sebod(m): 11:14am On Jun 06, 2016
Lsofdk:

spot on @bolded

nice piece lezz
i like that part of not having to obliterate or match the records of her past lovers.
To add to the list, if you find one in this era, it's a sign of self control, I'm not saying non virgins don't have self control, the degree of self control differs
You are right, self control coupled with strong determination (and grace) are the ultimate solution.

1 Like

Re: The Pros And Cons Of A Virgin Wife by Ferdyboss: 9:07pm On Jun 06, 2016
kaziblake:
Virgin I will be till marriage

So help you God
Re: The Pros And Cons Of A Virgin Wife by Lezzlie(m): 11:29pm On Jun 07, 2016
kaziblake:
Virgin I will be till marriage
So you're a Virgin?

1 Like

Re: The Pros And Cons Of A Virgin Wife by kaziblake(f): 11:39pm On Jun 07, 2016
Lezzlie:
So you're a Virgin?
Yea
Re: The Pros And Cons Of A Virgin Wife by Nobody: 6:16am On Jun 08, 2016
Good one, OP

1 Like

Re: The Pros And Cons Of A Virgin Wife by Lezzlie(m): 10:56am On Jun 08, 2016
kaziblake:
Yea
shocked pleasant surprise there.
Re: The Pros And Cons Of A Virgin Wife by kaziblake(f): 2:12pm On Jun 08, 2016
Lezzlie:
shocked pleasant surprise there.
Why are you surprised?
Re: The Pros And Cons Of A Virgin Wife by Lezzlie(m): 2:54pm On Jun 08, 2016
kaziblake:
Why are you surprised?
Your ability to ward off potential fückers coming in various guises is intriguing.
Re: The Pros And Cons Of A Virgin Wife by kaziblake(f): 3:36pm On Jun 08, 2016
Lezzlie:
Your ability to ward off potential fückers coming in various guises is intriguing.
Lolz
It's self willed and determination.
Re: The Pros And Cons Of A Virgin Wife by kaziblake(f): 3:40pm On Jun 08, 2016
Ferdyboss:

So help you God
Amen!
Thanks

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Top 5 Babies Soap You Must Sell - Mothers Choice / My Case With CakeEmpress / Best Way To Get A Divorce Done And Cheap

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.