Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,888 members, 7,806,575 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 06:26 PM

The Pros And Cons Of A Virgin Wife - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / The Pros And Cons Of A Virgin Wife (6150 Views)

Man Demands His Bride Price After He Found Out His Wife Is Not A Virgin, / Sadiya Lawal's Divorce Story: "I Was Still A Virgin, 3 Years After My Wedding" / Pros And Cons Of A Working Wife [must read for men] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Re: The Pros And Cons Of A Virgin Wife by donephi(m): 10:28pm On Jun 08, 2016
kaziblake:
Amen!
Thanks

You virgin?
Hmmm! Good to know, even though there are classification.
Primary,secondary abi nursery virgin, pls which are you?
Re: The Pros And Cons Of A Virgin Wife by abbatoir(m): 10:22pm On Jan 09, 2020
ShaqFu:
I have, through and through. I prefer a baggage of experience, who will tell me how to navigate around a vast ocean of pleasure, than a naïve captain, who might get us both drowned in a sea of pleasure.

I'm sure you know the difference between banging a girl with experience, one who knows how to respond to your every trust and yearning, than one who lies down waiting for you to be her instructor.

Bro.. please do trace my contact and chat me up ASAP
Thanks

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

40 Reasons Why You Should Marry A Nigerian Man As a Nigerian woman. / I Have Made Up My Mind For A Divorce. My Wife Don't Value Me. / Two Wonderful Experiences You Had As A Teenager....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.