Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,698 members, 7,805,873 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:41 AM

Necrophilia : Man Strangles Teacher He Met On Dating Site, Defiles Corpse - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Necrophilia : Man Strangles Teacher He Met On Dating Site, Defiles Corpse (498 Views)

Lagos Man Searches For A Light-Skinned Lady He Met In A Bus Yesterday / He Met Me In My Mom's Shop 10 Years Ago,Now This Is Happening; Lady Reveals.PICS / Should I Keep On Dating This Girl Or Should I Break Up With Her? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Necrophilia : Man Strangles Teacher He Met On Dating Site, Defiles Corpse by Nobody: 3:20pm On Jun 04, 2016
Carl Langdell is reported to have met the victim, Katie Locke on the dating app, Plenty of Fish, after which they met up for a date.

The sick and twisted actions of a man has been revealed after he reportedly strangled and killed a teacher he had met on a dating site before making love to her corpse ยป .

Carl Langdell is reported to have met the victim, Katie Locke on the dating app, Plenty of Fish, after which they met up for a date.
The reports reveal that Langedell took Locke with him to his four star hotel, Theobalds Park, in Hertfordhire, in the United Kingdom, where he had carried out the dastardly acts, after which he had dumped her corpse in a bush near a skip on the 55-acre grounds.
Ms Locke had been a teacher at the Cardinal Pole School in Hackney, East London, where she taught history and politics.
Prior to their meeting, Langdell had reportedly lied to Ms Locke about owning his own law firm, and unknwon to the victim, the suspect had prior to their meeting, been admitted into a psychiatric hospital and was serving a suspended sentence for sharing his disturbing fantasies with one of the nurses in the facility.
Nine months prior to the incident, Langdell had told the nurse of how he longed to cut a girls throat, adding that he would want to see the corpse naked and have sex with it.
Langdell finally got to carry out his sick and twisted fantasies on the first night he met Ms Locke, violently attacking the 23-year-old before taking pictures of her naked corpse and sexually assaulting it.
Upon his arrest, Langdell reportedly described himself to a psychiatrist as a "monster."
Prosecutor, Ann Evans revealed saying:
"The tragedy of this case is that Katie Locke, like thousands of other young people, having agreed to a date with Carl Langdell accepted what he told her about himself. At the end of their first date in the early hours of 24 December last year she agreed to go back to a hotel with him, he strangled her in that hotel room and then dumped her body near a skip outside the hotel.
"Katie told another friend that Carl told her he was a lawyer who owned his own firm.
"Carl Langdell is not a lawyer, nor does he have his own firm, this was a lie.

The reports reveal that Langdell had finally disclosed his pin number to the police on May 27, 2016, and has now admitted to taking pictured of Ms Locke's naked corpse, which he later deleted.
May the soul of the victim rest in peace.

source
http://pulse.ng/gist/necrophilia-man-strangles-teacher-he-met-on-dating-site-defiles-corpse-id5112448.html
Re: Necrophilia : Man Strangles Teacher He Met On Dating Site, Defiles Corpse by Eminentsaint(m): 3:26pm On Jun 04, 2016
Lord have mercy. RIP Katie Locke
Re: Necrophilia : Man Strangles Teacher He Met On Dating Site, Defiles Corpse by Nobody: 3:34pm On Jun 04, 2016
That suspect has surely got issues to handle. A man who has the skill to cajole ladies to trip for him and ended up killing them to have sex with them. How will you enjoy sex with a motionless being when humanbeing ain't doll
Re: Necrophilia : Man Strangles Teacher He Met On Dating Site, Defiles Corpse by toys2seven(m): 3:41pm On Jun 04, 2016
He needs to be hanged.
His issues are too much for him to bear

(1) (Reply)

My Birthday...... / Please Take A Look At This,it Sound Strange / How do i vote

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.